It's a new one

What did Hotwheels mean by this?

These guys did not deserve to be horribly butchered by Arya off screen

I like that song the Shape of You.

Was that implied?

It kind of felt like she was actually becoming somewhat sympathetic to these random lost soldiers who showed some basic kindness to a small troll, didn't get the impression she was gonna kill them.
But then again, it's not like I pay all that much attention to this dumpsterfire.

Well they are Lannisters

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF U

>>>/reddit/

they deserve each other
did they fug?

He's alive
Did Maisie gut him and then stuff him for use as a hand puppet?

YOU JUST KNOW

Holy shit he really does look like Hotwheels

She can't, because she ate with them, or at least, she has to do it after the night is over. One of the things I liked in this episode was the subtle 'guest right' reference. They offer her food, and you see she's freaked out by it and refuses. You notice they all watch her to make sure she eats. It was a show they weren't going to do anything to her. Everyone relaxes afterward. Guest Right is sacred, and so if she attacks them it would be the greatest sin in Westeros, one she just offed the entire Frey clan for. A guest can't let a host come to harm and a host can't let a guest come to harm. Most probably this is standard when travelers encounter each other. It was cool that the show managed to be subtle, something it hasn't done in years.

Or it could be that Ed Sheeran, the manlet cuck that he is, only agreed to cameo if he was portrayed like a "nice guy" in a world of "oppressing rapist men". You see, girls, how nice Ed Sheeran is? Don't you want to cuddle him and buy his love songs to listen at night?

GURL IM IN LOVE WITCHU BODY

←–general thread

cum nuggets

OOH WAA OOH WAA OOH WAAAA
I dislike hearing that song on the radio. It's music that fat women stuff their face to.

CUM NUGGETS

Nothing else to watch, famalam.

And it has lots of Maisie

GINGERED.COM

The Freys didn't respect Guest Right, why should Arya?

I'm sticking with the notion that she ended up killing all of them in a fight scene to ridiculous to film.

>Implying it wasn't going to be a rape scene where she fucked them all in their boipussi

I love the way you think, user

How the fuck can people gobble this shitfest up? I was nice enough to someone i knew to show up and watch the episode (never seen the show before) but what the hell, they have a tall fucking woman pretending to be a great and strong warrior. And they had some bitchy little girl not only being disrespectful at an important meeting but also claiming that "girls do can fight", which is utter nonsense even in a fantasy-world.

Other than that, the whole writing is on the level of a kids-show. Oh wow, she poisoned all of the soldiers, fuck i figured that out the moment the director pointed, nudged and fucking poked me with the fact that she didn't drink.

What a stupid fucking show. And people claim it's on par with Tolkien's writing. What a bunch of fagaloons.

The femnazism is a recent thing, you should try watching a bit of the first season. Still not Tolkien but it was okay.

They aren't Lannisters.
They are just boys fighting in the Lannister army, there is a huge difference.

What kind of stupid question is that?
The Frey old fart was a villain, Arya is one of the "good guys" and can do no wrong.

←–general thread