8ch/pol/ vs 4chan/pol/

How do each of these two sites differ in common opinion, ideological prominence, quality of post and potential for productive conversation?

I've never been on this site for more than ten minutes and I'm curious to see what the benefits are of shifting from 4chan Holla Forums to this place.

Fuck off, we're full. We don't need more cuckchan niggers bringing down the collective IQ of this board. Go back to halfchan.

>>>/4pol/

well here on full Holla Forums we've got this thing called "lurking"

Lurk a while before you start posting. The board is only as good as the lowest common denominator and currently with the influx of users that means you guys. Stick around and lurk, read threads and maybe you'll learn something. I didn't post for a good year, maybe two. Find the QTDDTOT/'questions that don't deserve their own thread' threads for stuff you're curious about.

mean

thanks, user
now what exactly is the difference between 4chan/pol/ and 8ch/4pol/ apart from bans and how does /4pol/ differ from 8ch/pol/

i've found asking direct questions to be a more efficient use of time
the interpretations of board culture that i get from lurking also seem more likely to be wrong than the answers i get by asking, but if the answer to my direct questions is that i should lurk then that's what i shall do

thank you, user.
will do.

Either lurk and find out for yourself or fuck off.

If you need to be spoonfed like a baby then there is no place for you here.

Intolerance to shitposting, bait and shillposting. (see the lack of Holla Forums BTFO or Holla Forums will defend this threads ?)
…therefore, Holla Forums have a higher discussion quality compared to cuckchan.
If you're into "bantz and just for the lulz" stay on cuckchan and never come back.

FUCK OFF

REE

thank you, this is what i was looking for

i think that i've got all the information that i need
apologies for sliding a thread

But this entire thread is shitposting

sage

do your own research, CNN

He could just be naive.

>>>/cuckchan/

4/pol/ lets you argue with shills, 8/pol/ bans shills and some people who argue them

And we haven't been very tolerant of it, have we?

Nonstop shills

8ch/pol/

More serious discussion, mods are annoying fags though

8ch/4pol/

4chan without meddling jannies, needs more people though

Kill yourself.

we fight for freedom
you fight for teh ebin lulz

4/pol/ CRT goons playground
8/pol/ d&c fractures playground

I mean the obvious shitposting like those "will Holla Forums ever recover" threads we see daily in cuckchan.

On Holla Forums we are more paranoid and cynical due to being fucked over by the media etc for so long.

You are such a faggot you wouldn't even last a year of lurking. Just fellate a shotgun now and get it over with.
Also fullchan has videos with sound, how the fuck does cuckchan even manage

The difference is that 4ch/pol/ has been tarded for like three years while 8ch/pol/ has only been tarded for a year or so.

what this guy said

I'm just here for the endless high quality videos. And to sage shit threads.

4chan/pol = Mainstream normalfag Holla Forums.

8ch/pol/ = elitist muh sekret club Holla Forums.

Only if you're a D&C aggressive Fedora of pagan

Yeah that's why the mods spammed that #TheList thread, right?

The differences:
Our views are a hundred times more extremist than cuckchan
We don't let ourselves get cucked by shills
We actually wield meme magic effectively
We have an elite memetic warfare group
We hate outsiders such as yourself so just frigg off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

almost at the election, will Holla Forums go back to it's former glory or will it fizzle down to cuckchan standards

you have to go back to cuckchan.

4channers on Holla Forums are the equivalent of low IQ rapefugee niggers invading a high IQ white population. No one wants them, and if we had the chance, we'd hang them.

How about you do your own fucking homework faggot?

Reported. Fuck off and die, cuckchan nigger.

No one will help You with Your stupid article kike

didn't most people here come from 4chan?

Get the fuck out. Reported.

God damn. I remember the newfags in '07 pulling the MUH SEKRIT CLUB shit when we told their retarded asses to respect rules 1 and 2. We all see how open borders worked for halfchan, now, don't we? The Eternal Newfag.

Die in a fire.

Compare the catalogs and make up your own mind, you idiot. Don't post any more shitty zero content threads. 4chan is controlled by CTR, try posting Ben Fischbein on 4chan, you get autobanned last I heard.

We have serious discussion here whereas 4/pol/ is solid shitposting. Don't make a thread like this ever again and fucking lurk before you post.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES AREN'T WELCOME HERE

THIS
I warned you fucking retards as well.

cuckchan: see islamofascists and nazis as the main threat to their right to suck niggerdicks and get pegged by stronk indypendynt wymmyn

h8chan: see liberals and jews as the main threat to their right to form RWDS and eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

4chan= old and newfags discussing politics

Holla Forums= disagree with me? ctr! shill!

Yes, discussing politics with "Holla Forums btfo", "a fucking leaf", "poo in loo" and other juvenile "bantz".

lurk to figure it out or fuck off

blatant, low energy data mining.
Go eat dicks somewhere else

Look at all of this quality discussion.

HALFCHAN FAGS FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck of kike

You have to find that out yourself. You're only going to get sages and insults in this thread. Look at the catalog, look around, etc.

LURK

And fuck off faggot, saged.