Why do (you) keep coming back?

Do you enjoy suffering? Why do you keep coming back to this shitheap of a board?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tech
imgur.com/a/2kD4O
twitter.com/izs
archive.is/bS74o
npmjs.com/
archive.is/hGCkz
archive.fo/kSPoy
archive.is/vJsKF
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
github.com/hinaria
stackoverflow.blog/2017/10/04/3-ways-can-ally-women-tech/
media.8ch.net/file_store/1c96b43e252706b6bb894ffe8ca9f1499769fc95be45c7ae84e8b8fa85326a73.jpg
finalchan.net/1984
nerv.8ch.net/tech/fagioli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because this is the least bad, at far as I know.
Everywhere else is pozzed by normies.

why to shill rust of course

I wish I could find a better place.

All my friends are here.

But you don't have any friends user.

Where else would I go? /g/ is basically all advertising, lainchan .org/.jp is meh, endchan is similar to this place and other places are dead. Offline things aren't much better. University is basically normieversity, so you can't just hang out with people that are actually interested in technology.

Because I want to believe we'll eventually get back to talking about actual tech instead of making up shit about Jews and other retarded nonsense. At least that anti-net Neutrality faggot seems to be gone.

To laugh at n-s-yayyy-kun making threads like this.

Everything you just listed is a fucking botnet. The other chans are cianigger botnets.

Maybe you should learn what a botnet is.

I filtered the tripfags and the Fagioli threads, and sometimes the tiny part that's left has some interesting information. Filter the shit and Holla Forums is a slow board like any other slow board on Holla Forums.

I filtered the Fagioli threads and the tripfags, and what's left is a slow board like any other slow board on Holla Forums. Sometimes there's something worth looking at, other times the board is dead.
And sometimes Holla Forums eats your post

Why didn't you filter this thread?

the censorship here is fucking atrocious

it's practically reddit r/programming, there are certain programming related things that the (((mods))) just delete.

despite that, where am I supposed to go? we only have this place, /g/, reddit.. I desperately want a place where we can have discussions unimpeded by censorship but that isn't realistic today.

>there are certain programming related things that the (((mods))) just delete.
Things like what?

We are living in a botnet. On that note, I wonder why I ended up here? Why am I not happily using Windows 10? Why do people happily use their phones? Why do they use facebook? Sometimes I wonder why I can't be like them. For every new technology that comes out I immediately find ways for company to fuck the user. I can not unsee the botnet. Ignorance is a bliss.

>>>/metatech/1344

For Holla Forums yes. For Holla Forums no.

npm is the javascript package manager

Yes but that thread is not about the npm. It's about ceo of npm. I fail to see how thread about personal views of ceo of npm is related to technology.

post in different threads that do interest you then. censorship is not an acceptable option.

You can't be like them because you are not human cattle, as they are. The only respite from the depression caused by the knowledge of the futility of our efforts is in the smugness of our knowledge of our greater consciousness.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tech

Seems like shit that no one wants to see here. Not tech-related. It's a fucking opinion of some manager at npm about politics/social issues.
It's not about npm package manager it's at best about npm the company. No one cares.

he deleted it again

maybe you don't want to see it. then post in other threads.
this censorship is disgusting.

these topics are extremely relevant to the rest of us that actually have to live in the same world as these people and use these technologies.

it is being deleted because the mod doesn't want people to know about this. there is no argument that this isn't related to technology.

This is the post that has been censored 3 times

Context: imgur.com/a/2kD4O

Account: twitter.com/izs

Supports ANTIFA: archive.is/bS74o

NPM website: npmjs.com/

Lists Visa, Blizzard, Autodesk, Trivago as users.

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Nazi leaders and imprison Nazi sympathizers." archive.is/hGCkz

"A common objection is that we should try to convince Nazis to not be Nazis. I agree. We convince them by killing Nazis." archive.fo/kSPoy

"I've now blocked all the accounts that follow Cheong, some chan accounts, gamer gaters, Nazis, and the red pills." archive.is/vJsKF

Blocks over 350,000 accounts, thinks he's not the problem.

Yes, I also reported it. May I suggest you that you create that thread on Holla Forums. Topic of the thread is a lot more suited for types found lurking there. Now politely fuck off with your Holla Forums bullshit.

mods please censore it a fourth time

it's about node js, a technology

How does this affect technology? If I use node.js and he threatens nazis, what happens to my code? If I use node.js and he blocks people on Twitter, what happens to my website?
If you're that upset about him, go use ayo.js

I thought you wanted this topic censored? but now you are trying to discuss it.

wouldn't you rather have your post deleted than be able to discuss this issue?

This is Holla Forums not "well he's a cousin of a dude who knows dude who have saying in this new mongolian soapmaking startup and he is nazi and it directly affects all Holla Forumsnology users". You know there's a question in IQ test "pick one that not like others"? The one you failed it seems. Look at other threads and then at your irrelevant topic.

I contained all the Fagioli threads into a single thread yesterday. Sorry for letting it get this bad. Please report any new ones.

I left a reply on /metatech/.
Do you have examples besides your own thread?

It isn't code related, so yes. Let's purge the board of things not related to technology.

npm is entirely libraries of code.

I don't think you even know a programming language so you don't have the credentials to speak about this.

We share more values than most people that you'll ever meet in your life. I will always support and love you. We're friends user. I'm here because of you and vice versa.

Thank you.

And the code libraries themselves are whining about nazis? Or just some guy who has no bearing on your code?
I know that they don't block people on Twitter

this mod is deleting these threads to protect the npm guy, because he agrees with 'murder nazis' because he's a "communist" or something. he wants to help people that say that sort of stuff. he has this small amount of power beacuse he's a mod on 8ch tech and can split hairs about what people who go there see and dont see. he controls what you get to see and don't get to see here. he uses that position to slant it in favor of his personal ideals.

user...

even me?

>>>/metatech/1347

I'm not a communist, and I don't agree with murdering nazis. I don't think I would use this website if I thought nazis should be murdered.
I didn't delete your thread to protect the npm guy, I deleted it because it was not about technology. I would also have deleted the thread in case the guy it was complaining about was a nazi and you were complaining about a nazi being in charge of npm.
Do you think that hypothetical thread should be deleted? If so, do you really want moderation without political bias, or do you just want moderation with your political bias?

What would those be?

Because your thread was not relevant to Holla Forums. I'm not against the thread existing in principle, I just don't think it belongs here. Try on Holla Forums or something.

This thread has a lot of people complaining about threads that they could theoretically just ignore. You need some kind of control or the board gets flooded with shit.

You autistic Holla Forums faggot, why don't you realize Holla Forums is not about politics? There are other boards for political discussions, stop spreading your cancer in every board.
Also, nice straw-man argument.
You are no different from the sjws who keep pushing their agenda. Politics ruins everything, that's why we hate it.
The thread you wrote is about some faggot who hates nazis and is virtue signalling to his sjw friends. He's NPM CEO? NPM has always been shit, nobody here likes it or gives a fuck about it. If the thread was about NPM itself - it would qualify as a (low-quality) Holla Forums related thread.

Go back to reddit, Steve.

Because it's fun

npm isn't politics, it's technology. the thread should be allowed here.

Laughing at spergs like you is partly why I come here.

t. NSA

Mostly this. I have no where else to talk about Holla Forums. Just as much as Holla Forums derails discussion here, SJWs do in other sites. Some other sites are just 100% shilling and consumerist normy shit. Even the local ACM club at my university is more about socializing than Holla Forums. So, where else would I go?

Imagine the npm CEO has really strong opinions about cheese and keeps talking about them on Twitter. Does that make a thread about his cheese habits technology, or does it belong on another board like /ck/ instead?
As long as his political opinions don't mix with his technological activities his political opinions are not technology.

Did you read my post? I hope you're trolling, user, otherwise I've got bad news for your mental state.
Your thread is not about NPM itself, it's about NPM's CEO, so go back to reddit with your shitty sliding threads

npm isn't blocking people on Twitter and calling people nazis. If the node.js libraries somehow gained sentience and started shitposting on Twitter it would make for a very interesting thread.

you're one of (((them))) if the instant you disagree with someone you "know" 100% that they're mentally ill.

I come here because this is the last place where people actually care about real technology, not just consumer garbage. Here I can have a discussion about any subject. Try that on reddit. They have 9gag level of attention and unless you post a normie meme or steering some pointless drama they will downvote thread so nobody sees it.

The only other place I go sometimes is /r/Linux. 2-3 years ago it used to be a decent subreddit, lots of good information and sometimes even some important developers pop up. Now reading comments there just makes me angry. The most retarded untrue comments get lots of upvotes, which means increased visibility and in eyes of majority - the truth. I know it is my fault for expecting something more from reddit crowd, but this didn't used to be like that 5 years ago (/r/Linux specifically).

I don't particularly like chan "culture". I am too old for this edgy shit, but I guess I prefer people acting silly over ADHD 0 attention span normies. I come here for info and to improve myself.

sorry for blog post

no u
you were given arguments, but you ignore them and distort everything through your tinfoil prism - this is autistic behavior.
According to cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm , you are a forum spy/troll/shill and I won't feed you anymore, faggot.
>>>/suicide/

no you cannot. you will be censored if you try to talk about certain things.

Holla Forums is obviously better imageboard than 4chan.

It's one of the last places where technologically skilled people can have chill discussions and sometimes such discussions appear. The edgy chan culture and stallman memes keep shills/sjws/consumerfags away and it's a cozy place.
Thanks to this place I discovered Terry Davis.
the banners are neat as well

Because it's the best computer hardware/software related board on any forum that I'm aware of. It doesn't take itself seriously.

You occasionally get a sperg like this, but that's fine too. It wouldn't be technology without some flavor of autism bleeding in.

kek. muh fagioli. How could it even get this bad?

Non-ledditor here. Can you give any examples?

Because I hope.

just to make it really clear to everyone that this IS selective censorship, and not "npm isn't technology" there is a thread up - been up for weeks - that is literally just:

github.com/hinaria

--------------------------------

our thread has much much more programming related content including his github profile link.

ignore the liar mod pretending that this isn't censorship. the thread was singled out and deleted because it's an inconvenient truth.

The difference is, that thread got only a few replies. A post talking about how John McFaggerson, maintainer of mode.bs has such and such a political view is almost guaranteed to get hundreds of replies. Politics/current events is the lowest common denominator of discussion.

By weeks, do you mean, posted this morning?

It's plebbit. Feels go up, reals go down.
It was good for tech between the slashdot implosion and the digg implosion, back when 'reddiquette' wasn't just used ironically to make fun of the hugbox and before the Jews knew about it. When it became cancer (seriously examine yourself if you thought /r/linux was tolerable just a couple years ago), everyone moved to HN and things were good again. Then web 3.0 boomed and it came down with AIDS at record speed.
As a WHITE MALE that doesn't want to cut his dick off or pay Tyrone to fuck his wife or work 12 hours a day to put some beaner's anchor through college instead of my own kids I have no idea where to go anymore so I hang out here and get called a LARPer by teens who are still learning python.

The main reason that thread was still up was that I didn't see it until now. Nobody reported it before. Unlike your third NPM thread, which was reported after less than ten minutes. If you see a shit thread, please report it.
But even though it was low quality enough to delete, that thread was actually saying something about technology, unlike your thread.
What are you trying to prove? If I'm a communist SJW jew, why would I leave a sexist thread?

Who?

I miss seeing 20 Fagioli faces in the catalog to be honest.

We can laugh at eachother then. pic

Holla Forums talk does sometimes coincide with topics here. But keep Holla Forums on Holla Forums for things like .

This.

Ravioli, ravioli,
I think I've become smitten,
by Brian Fagioli

Makes me vomit.

I'm sorry for ruining your experience. Try this User JS:
var thumbs = document.getElementsByClassName('thread-image')for (var i = 0; i < thumbs.length; i++) { if (Math.random() < 0.2) { thumbs[i].src = ["media.8ch.net/file_store/thumb/5b33340919f4117118af1112d92005d8cbb7fe8053abf6f3b9623b95c828077f.jpg","https://media.8ch.net/file_store/thumb/846d156a487b68b6de28e723bbc7f03ece2812aa3402e421015781c3eee0797f.jpg","https://media.8ch.net/file_store/thumb/4991fc396f57c77992ea24ba7efefc1bdb442a9e890e4c624b8e03e526e2fd6b.jpg"][Math.floor(3*Math.random())]; }}

perfect

Hah, nice try CIA. Thought you'd use my love for Fagioli to have me enable JS, eh? I'll just print out a collage of him and hang it on my wall.

Fagioli is a not secret agency meme. Get it right.
Cianiggers push ponies. Fbi pushes shoddilly done anti-cianigger memes like pic related. And the not secret agency pushes brian fagioli.

stay vigilant

This is a better anti-cianigger meme because it is more subtle.

Of those digits?

k

Technology and politics are inseparable.
See: Richard Stallman

You have to listen between the words, user. It's there.

I'm coming here less and less I've found. First time this week actually.

stop playing semantic shenanigans and go post on /poltech/

so you let the spamming, C&D and off-topic discussion get to you? That's exactly what agencies want, right? Hopefully you have found a better path to safe tech, or you might just slip back into the normal-tier ignorance.

Nextchan doesn't have filters yet and what isn't pruned from here is still more activity than over there.

T.cianigger

because when i go on reddit, 50000 nerds with their cocks in each other's mouths yell at game developers about non-problems and suggest they "fix" it by adding "phone verification"

[citation needed]

Because everywhere else is a pozzed hugbox full of botnet-loving cucks and you can't tell faggots who want to be spoonfed to fuck off.

LURK TWO YEARS.

Like, OMG, someone on the Internet posted a cat picture on two sites! It's, like, totes a conspiracy and stuff.

As for lurking, your screencap shows it was this spring, it's nothing. I got fed with memetards in 2016 and stopped going to most boards.
This board is about three years old anyway.

You spend five years of your life doing it, and it just gets to be a part of your life. It may be complete shit, but at least it's still here, and in another five years, it may be even worse, but it'll probably still be here.

Holla Forums is my safe space against normies.

Do you have dyslexia faggot? It explicitly names the agent who was ponyfagging as Richard Avedon. He tripfagged as avedon!void. Look up the links in the photo. It's real faggot.

For technology news and Fagioli.

Why the fuck would you do that?
Fagioli threads were literally the only Holla Forums related threads on this board.
You dont want us to read the news? Just for us to discuss "best browser #12307463892"?

The Richard Avedon linked is not employed by the CIA, though. He just took a picture of the CIA director once.

There's also a headphone thread for you :^)

T.cianigger

>>>Holla Forums10708759
go back to Holla Forums

just to make it really clear to everyone that this IS selective censorship, and not "npm isn't technology" there is a thread up - been up for weeks - that is literally just:

3 Ways You Can Be an Ally to Women in Tech

stackoverflow.blog/2017/10/04/3-ways-can-ally-women-tech/

It was posted 4 hours ago, sperg. If you don't like it you can always report it instead of crying here every day because
>/suicide/ yet ?

You mean this thread which was created 6 hours ago?

Hello my friend.

>>>/kc/

what is wrong with you cucks?
nvm its' probably just one samefag

No, it's about a faggot being mad about the politics of someone involved with node.js.

splitting hairs like this lets the mods just censor anything that they dont want people to see.

this is the exact opposite of how imageboards are supposed to work: people can just ignore threads they dont like and they eventually get pushed off the end. good interesting threads get posted in a lot and bumped lots so they stay around for a while. mods intervening with this degrades the quality of the board by blocking parts of the community from talking to each other about the technology they want to.

he'd make a better /cow/
normies use npm anway

Harsh environments is all I know and all I know how to react to.

Friends don't exist.

From what I've seen there isn't any moderation here.

That's not splitting hairs. That topic has fuckall to do with node.js.

Huh? Shitheap of a board? But everyone is nice here.

npm is literally the package manager for node.js, try again

you don't pay attention

Yes, and what does him saying retarded shit on twitter have to do with node.js? Is it going to start killing Nazis, you fucking faggot?

No, bruh, you don't get it. If they aren't allowed to derail threads by shitposting about Jews, then obviously this place is censored.

there was nothing about jews in the thread at all, i wonder what sort of person would bring jews up out of nowhere? hmmmmm

There was.
Anonymous 09/30/17 (Sat) 23:43:56 No.800233File: media.8ch.net/file_store/1c96b43e252706b6bb894ffe8ca9f1499769fc95be45c7ae84e8b8fa85326a73.jpg (80.94 KB, 243x181, 243:181, oyyyyveyy.jpg)>>800216(((isaacs)))

Except every faggot with (((echoes))) around shit, and one other guy unambiguously complaining about Jews, or the fact that the node.js thing is being brought up because some guy tweeted about killing Nazis, which is weird, but hardly something offensive, unless you're a Nazi lover or some shit. In either case, it's unrelated to node.js, justl like if we found RMS liked to have nasal sex with dead plants, this would also not matter other than for memeing purposes.

Yeah, you're a fucking retard. If you really want to talk about retarded shit like this, go to one of the political boards. Holla Forums is not for you.

Hello schlomo

Nazis aren't people. :^)

fagioli was the best part of the board. it's just dead now.

metathreads have never improved a board. Literally never.

Because by the time meta threads are required, the board is beyond salvation

HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
THAT NOONE BUT CIA CAN SAVE A PIKTUR WITH OROGINAL NAME AND POST AGAIN
SHEEEEIT

Now is time for prayer.

Our Fagioli, which art in Heaven,
Blessed be thy beans.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done in Windows, as it is in Linux.
Give us this day our daily Betanews.
And forgive us our volunteer, as we forgive our newsposters.
And lead us not into elevators,
But deliver us from evil:
For thine is the Fagioli,
And the power, and the ravioli,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Yes.
Yes. Browsing RBT is a less painful experience than browsing Holla Forums because a) /g/ actually discusses technology, b) nobody would respond to anything I have to post anyway, and c) no jewgle captcha botnet. Fortunately, even since I learned about custom overboard shit, I've been able to throw Holla Forums into the overboard and pick-and-choose threads I want to read instead of offending my eyes with the same ten shit designated shill threads where the same rust and systemd circlejerks that I've had to endure for the last several years continue to rage on.

There it is. The single, solitary contribution worth a damn that the Holla Forums mods have given us. You've peaked. It's all downhill from here.

You can threaten to raid Holla Forums from another board and the mods won't respond at all. That's how non-existent the moderation is.

Welp Holla Forums is a botnet then.

no the entire thread has liteally nothing to do with jews, you're just making it about them because it lets you cash in holocaust sympathy points. classic manipulation. the thread was about npm, part of node.js.

Most of the thread is about faghots like you complaining you can't have political discussions, and the first post that brings this up calls the mods Jews. Furthermore, the only reason people are bitching about that giy is because he said it was fine to kill Nazis. We sure as hell wouldn't be having this discussion if he mentioned helicopter rides for commies. Get over it, you triggered faggot.

Normally I'd say that is a shitty edit but his mouth looks like goatse.

literally krill yourself

When you use the same logical fallacies and appeal to conspiratorial thought, yes, that does make you the same kind of idiot. You are triggered because a guy said something you don't like, not because you find some fault in node.js. You're a right wing sjw. The truth lies in logicak consistency, not blatant hypocrisy, as you have displayed.

literally kill yourself

Thanks for reminding me that I need to add xbox live 12 year old screeching to said filter list.

Go back to looking forward to failing your SAT and working flipping burgers for 40 hours a week for less than a living wage.

No, technology has nothing to do with politics people just want them to.

Stallman's "politics" if you can call them that revolve around tech practices good for the users. This node.js bullshit has nothing to do with anyone using node.js. You'll note that most people here don't post about Stallman's political notes that he updates almost daily.

the people who run and make the decisions for node.js actually do have an effect on what it's like programming with node.js. maybe you haven't been screwed yet, doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

I don't know.

I just love this shit. Not for the novelty of bad opinions or shitposting. I love this random post bullshit littered with 1% gold. I think I'm a shit digger looking for gold. Always finding that one glimmering nugget in a heap of dung, just when I told myself to just stop, and never come back. And so I still continue, digging every week hoping to find that one big gold nugget that will set me free...

I come here with a burning desire to find that gold nugget in a heap of dung.
This site/board/thread is and are absolute horse shit, but sometimes, I find something that is so brilliant, so absolutely great, that it makes me come back for more. Because I know that treads so shit like it can not be found any where else.
And that makes me a shit digger, a dung monger, a poo detective, an excrement inspector, a solid waste empathiser, a doctor of the brown matter, a human fertilizer analyzer, quite a fond of scat, grossly into shit, and an Holla Forums user.
But that's just me...

I seem to have a multiple posting personality problem. Easily fixed by getting enough sleep. Cya!

Thank you russian troll. That video made my day.

literally go back to reddit, it's incredibly obvious that's where you're from.

also

No. Thank (you). Let me get you on the nerve of the current politics: Russian Trolls are actually Chinese Government Hackers, that are actually Indian Microsoft Support Personnel, that are actually the CIA, that are actually at your door right now.
I meant at my door. Wait a minute... I don't have a door. Well back to the shitposting then.

I don't know where you are getting these but keep posting them. They are fucking hilarious.

I personally love the Ghost Stories dub in post:

It is actually real, the animation team just decided to go full Holla Forums in the last episodes for no actual reason. Obviously the show got (((canceled))) so hard that it sleeps now in an unmarked grave. Never to be showed again ever. It was never very good or popular, so nobody cares.

Everytime.
You're a butt bandit. But since 8ch is shitting itself, you're in for a haul.

The story I heard is the show failed in Japan, it was the last episode they were dubbing and were allowed to do whatever because they couldn't make it worse.

I honestly don't know anymore. I keep coming back for Windows XP tips and tricks but always leave empty-handed. Such is life, I suppose. I'll be back tomorrow.

I don't know how wanting to kill Nazis is going to affect node.js negatively, and I don't think you do either. I think you're just offended that they used "kill" and "nazi" in the same sentence, and that isn't tech.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

I'm not normally into fat chicks, but for some reason I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to bang that second chick.

Friends are a social construct.

Hello fellow friend, I too find that all of my friends are here.

If I propagate human software, I am only allowed to use 50% of the source code from my version, and I am then required to pay maintenance fees for the derivative version for a period of at least 18 years. That's not freedom. Humans are evil.

You don't get to bring friends.

GNU/Human when?

i got banned from 4/g/ until November because they thought i was under the age of 16 after the comment
"Man, weird to think XP is 16 years old, and im not even that old."

Meaning that im not that old in general, im 20. But retards presumed i meant im not even 16.

enjoy your ban faggot, you must be at least 27 to post here

8ch is just the least shit website I've come across.

You can fuck off back there.

There are better places. I'm not gonna shill them, but so far the only problem with them is slower board activity.

Not gonna lie, I really hate the toxicity here, but everywhere else is worse in some other way. At least here, there's the remote chance I can talk with someone who's knowledgeable.

Holy shit that video is absolute gold.
Thanks for this.

please tell me. i will (re)write you something in rust if you tell me.

It's pretty slow. Couple posts a week on the site.
The mods are great though and the site actually looks great.
All they need is a larger community.
finalchan.net/1984

RIGHT WING SHITPOSTER SQUADS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION

wtf i made a thread but it isnt there
also no https
what a shit site tbh

wtf now the thread shows up and https suddenly works

u should lurk first bro

LURK MOAR

you should stop using vichan
VICHAN SUCKS

Holla Forums seems to be one of the last places where people care about non-botnet technology.

is this supposed to be an argument? because it most assuredly is not.

if no arguments are real, how can we be real?

This board sure has gone to shit ever since the Fagioli threads were gassed. BRING BACK BRIAN!

Post threads on >>>/fagioli/ and use nerv.8ch.net/tech/fagioli/ .

I had no idea we could do that... Cheers.

Boredom.

Get out.

If there's money, power, or children, the Jews are involved.

I like replying to posts and my reply vanish with a 504 gateway timeout

You are all family to me.
~~ Posted with

Did any 1337 user, know since when did /g/ stopped to talk actual technology? /g/ was already occupied by a bunch of skids as long as I started to browse it, I'm just curious.

It started when people started confusing "technology" companies with actual technology. Discussing the politics of any company is irrelevant to the technology they have.

4/g/? It was always the consumer thread and tech support board. There were more people interested in actual technology outside of the latest phone or how to get rid of a virus they got downloading fake mp3s, but those threads still really only occurred in between the garbage that inherently accompanies a tech board. The actual discussion just kept shrinking and shrinking as people got fed up with all the garbage threads. /g/ was made in 2005, but by 2008 it was pretty much a lost cause (like the rest of the site). There are archives that go back to 2010 if you want to get a slightly better picture.

So is it possible to even discuss technology on this board anymore without some uneducated LARPer who thinks they're tech-literate (when they're not) spouting conjecture like they actually know how business and technology works (when they don't) and using this board as a soapbox for how much any piece of technology made within the past 10 years is bad for shitty reasons and we should all adopt computer chips from 2005 and older or chips nobody fucking uses because autistic politics?

There is unironically a retard on this board right now making multiple posts shilling for some shitty Chinese MIPS processors without having any experience using them. this is the kind of shit we're dealing with.

make a thread if you have something better to discuss instead of bitching about it in the meta thread, butthurt nigger

Probably has something to do with the fact that most stuff from past 10 years is botnet and/or crappier due to focus on normies instead of people who actually like computers.

Have you considered talking to a brick wall? It probably has more self-awareness than you do, you could learn a thing or two from it.

Hey if you like botnet so much, go shove it up your ass.

Because it's better that 4chan's /g/ where they just talk about iPhones and Windows 10 like shit eating retards.

At least I have my goddamn spoilers. Fuck the 4shit mods and their Japanese NEET owner.

Me too.

Hello friend!