Bill Nye 'Sexual Preference" episode nominated for Emmy:

Press 'F' to pay respects to Western culture.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/15/bill-nye-gets-emmy-nomination-for-sexual-spectrum-episode/

From the episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

Bill Nye The Cuck Guy

The kikes are mocking us

Bill Nye deserved an emmy, really the only people who hated his show were uneducated rednecks, and frankly those people are already boycotting hollywood.

You heard that right, it takes a brain to understand science, it is constantly evolving and frankly people in red states just don't quite understand science and never will.

I predict Bill to sweep all of the emmys that he has a chance at, his show got people talking and thats where education starts. (unless you are a redneck)

Why does this video sound like it's coming from twenty feet behind me?

Because I'm watching you goy…

The problem with evolution is that it doesn't care for things like intelligence; it only cares for what is working in a specific environment. The white man made surviving too easy, so now evolution chooses for idiot non-risk-takers instead of the intelligent and the virtuous. Jews are here to undo this damage to our future existence which the white man brought upon us. Jews are the real heroes, making life a living hell, so only the best of the best should survive.

hehe ;[^x6,000,000])

I don't respect the West anymore.

BILL NOY THE SHABBOS GOY

SHILL
SHILL
SHILL
SHILL

The Emmys must die.

You wish Bill, now go have your sex change already

It's Shill Nye the Zion's Goy

Who could be behind this?

Normalfag meem coming through

that mulatto cutie

Don't interrupt them while they're making a mistake.

Stop it with the conspiracy theories, user, everyone loved the sexjunk song.

As Neil deGrasse Tyson has proven, it all depends on how many memes are made of you

"awards"

Thing is both Lundgren and lead singer of The Offsprings are bigger memes too
Lundgren is a poster boy of both Holla Forums and /int/, and the Offspring guy is the co-leader, with the lead singer of Smash Mouth, of the whole 90's cool kid attire meme Holla Forums and Holla Forums had
Shill Nye the Kike Guy is a complete fabrication by the american media

Yet he was a based atheist
Which is it

Is it the one where they cut out some stuff from an episode 10 years ago because it wasn't CURRENT YEAR enough?

Where's the dichotomy?

When Netflix replayed his old stuff the segment in one episode that explained that chromosomes determined your sex was edited out.

I'm sure dear user was IMPLYING that Atheist == gay
Which makes sense if you take into account that Christian == paedophile.

Netflix claims it was given that way by Disney

welp that explain everything.
Look forward to the first tranny Disney princess.

What do you think it was that won the nomination?

"Damn Skippy Home Slice" is my bet.

I know this is bait, but this is a reason for why science as a liberal religion will eventually fail. It's just advancing too much for most people to understand it. And if they don't understand it, then they won't care about it that much and follow it as a fad at best. A fad they will leave when something new or renew just happens to come along and tickles their fancy. All movements need the masses to suceed, no matter how smart or dumb the ideas driving the movement are. No people, no movement.

I'd totally watch a chemical science show narrated by Dolph Lundgren.

Speaking of which, I'm kinda sad that SBS no longer does those science shows they used to years back. Was pretty much the only reason to tune into television on Friday and the weekend evenings.

Shill Lie the Shabbos Goy

why.jpg

Fucking black women isn't bad. Only have children. Your ancestors colonized the 3rd world and fucked everything that moved during the process and as a result conquered the entire world. The difference between you and them is they were men, you and the rest of Holla Forums are low-t beta cucks.

How does this make you feel, black boi?

I know this is bait, but this is exactly what redditors belive.

This. Jews are not evil, they are a natural selective pressure on human evolution. All the degeneracy they promote; homosex, promiscuity without children, interracial children, etc, all this is doing is removing Untermensch from the white gene pool, including themselves.

SUCCESSFUL MAN'S FETISH

This is why you should never take these kinds of awards seriously.

That's boring, I'd rather be promiscuous with lots of children.

Carlos!

Is this true?

Not totally as it omits Lundgren being the martial arts european champion in 1980 and 1981, claiming the karate title from Van Damme IIRC, and Holland having 2 songs in the top 10 of U.S. of A.

Still cannot fully comprehend Gracie Jones, she is very interesting looking in well-made photo sets, but in the raw she looks like a man and was well known to be batshit insane

What a superman!

Don't ya just love motherbitchin SCIENCE

What did he mean by this?

What did (((she))) mean by this?

Not even trying to be subtle are they?

implying that's not my fetish

What are the Emmy awards again? I forget about that award show was still around.

Some pathetic excuse of justifying why we still have television.

For real though, I could imagine fugging her too.

Is there an award left that hasn't proved that it's just ass pats for having the right opinion?

yes

Guy in the back taking cyanide before her vagina really starts to talk

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE

kewk