CBBC show Just A Girl's transgender

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885922/Parents-slam-damaging-BBC-sex-change-aimed-six-year-olds.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885922/Parents-slam-damaging-BBC-sex-change-aimed-six-year-olds.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=2haTUiiW1D8
archive.is/lRnED
youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww/videos
archive.is/sORT0
youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4
bbc.co.uk/diversity
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27992392
biologydiscussion.com/breeding/animal-breeding-objective-and-methods-of-animal-breeding/1369
bowlingsite.mcf.com/genetics/inbreeding.html
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport1.html
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport2.html
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport3.html
michigandaily.com/content/he-came-ted-kaczynski-he-left-unabomber
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/
bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm/FLM_visit_hours.pdf
zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?p=8520
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-lesbian-lover-charged-sons-7736067
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a faggot

I'm in fucking shock, here's your archive

web.archive.org/save/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885922/Parents-slam-damaging-BBC-sex-change-aimed-six-year-olds.html#comments

whats the surprise?
the BBC exists purely as an institution to promote liberalism and brainwash the native population of Britain
pretty sure they're owned by the arabs now anyway

They're really trying to popularize this transgender stuff. It won't work, even the most normie of normies think it's sick to chop your dick off.

The surprise is they actually went that far. We all know that the BBC is deeply embroiled in pedophilia but now they're openly broadcasting it?

they had Saville and Rolf Harris in their ranks for decades
the BBC exists to trick the British public and people overseas into thinking Britain is more ethnically diverse than it really is, that this is a good thing and the general worldwide liberal shite like: islam is not so bad, jews are hilarious, being a raging AIDS riddled faggot who's pure reason for existence is to poz negholes is a human right etcetera
many members on the board of the BBC deserve to be hanged for treason or deported

trannies are completely incompatible with traditional/rural british culture
to most normal people in Britain its equivalent to the swingers parties thrown by sexual deviants
you'd never find one in a pub or outside on the street in broad daylight
most of them would be confined to the streets of London and Brighton

crazy kaczynski figured there's a point where you need to start bombing things and killing politicians.

but he was insane so I wouldn't listen to him.

You act like BBC is some kind of fringe channel that nobody bothers to watch.

its not a fringe channel
but its not like the British public ever decide whats on the telly
most of what the tv is used for in Britain is background noise unless you're eating or doing the ironing

Sauce of that?

The BBC is retarded.

(checked)

8ch

I think there is a link at the end of the vid.

Aren't large swaths of London already owned by oil Arabs?

what do either of the kaczynskis have to do with the BBC

(checked)
They're targetting kids though, look at what tumblr did to millennials, adults look at trannys and laugh but kids are impressionable and their older brothers and sisters are likely ranting at their parents about white privilege and gay rights etc.
Its a blatant attempt to co op children into degeneracy, they are making it "cool" to be trans or gender fluid or whatever other fucked up shit they push.
They need to hang.

Yep they've gentrified property in London good
it would be pretty accurate to declare London an occupied territory these days, I dont know anyone that likes going into London
its hell to get in and out, its full of wogs and pakis, everythings too expensive thinking 5 pounds for a fucking tuna sandwich in one of those fancy sandwich bars/cafes that are everywhere
the only reason to go into london is to occasionally go to a nightclub or if you have a job there otherwise I'd avoid it like the plague

commies have been pushing their shit in american universities and schools since the 60's
its the same shit and i agree I cant see anything that can be done about it until someone starts killing these fuckers for what they're doing.

I might be able to tolerate transfreaks at adult age, at least they're grown men and women deciding to poison their chemical make up and mutilate themselves. Aiming it at children is so blatant in what the goal is. Driving thousands of children each year into the same path of those freaks.

This subversive fucker will not stop with their indoctrination, until all of them are dead else they pull the "Dindu Nuffin fighting the Facistis" card.

Lefty/Kikes distorted things so badly that such insanity is looked as "liberating" instead of mental illness.

Shes pretty cute

That's fucking digusting.
How can anybody support this? The issue is still being debated. This is brainwashing and there's no other way of looking at it.

NIGGERS

She looked a lot better after the transition

It's an observation about why people do the things they do.

Maybe ted wasn't in the wrong.

Maybe this world is a farce and degeneracy is pushed on us at all angles, making those with open eyes snap at a certain point.

BBC needs to be blown the fuck out

This backfired somewhat. Already there is an outrage. The BBC will still try to push this of course. But even current year isn't the right time for all of their schemes to work. Britfags generally hate trannies. Especially in rural parts, (the most traditionalist ones are in rurual areas. They still hate gays and niggers).

This shit is fucking unacceptable. But for all the liberal scum in the cities that actually vouch for this shit, there's no debating with them. They're cucks!

cross dressing is a British institution lad.
In Shakespearean plays women were played by young boys in "drag"

thats theatre/pantomine
the bloke comes off the stage, orders a pint and trys to pick up a bird afterwards
he doesnt walk around on the street in a miniskirt trying to get bummed and criticizing strangers about pronouns
only for a while since female actresses were banned because they were promiscuous
they got rid of the drag in the stuart era and allowed female actors

There is but it's written with Russian letters.

yeah sorry im on codeine right now for my migraines im kinda out of it

I wasnt really b8ing just raising a valid point

but yeah its often hetro guys having a laugh in pantos, god the ones in my village as a kid were silly

at the end of the day trans stuff is fringe should never be promoted as normal cause its obviously not. Still I dont care if thats "who they are." kids will find out when they are old enough who they are, they dont need encouraging

yeah but in the meantime you dont want their libcuck parents and the media getting them confused, encouraging them to take hormones until they're infertile and physically deformed and royally screwing them up for the rest of their miserable lives

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING JEWS

Suppose. The difference is that Cross dressing is supposed to be funny. In a world in which gender is whatever neo-liberals claim it is (even if you buy into their logic, they have no concrete definition and just make this shit up as they go) then cross-dressing can't exist.

The Bolshevik Broadcasting Cooperation is run by NWO cultural Marxist kikes and exists solely as a propaganda organ to brainwash the British population with cultural Marxist poison. It needs to be shut down ASAP.

This.

There is already backlash. Transgender, transsexual, and all the trans- area is an ideology. It's an ideology that is both heavily argued, and not something for children to be flung against.

Clearly the BBC thought it could bring this in, to indoctrinate more children in to their degenerate ideology, and didn't realise just how little people respected such an ideology.

IMPORTANTLY HOWEVER, this creates a dialogue for parents that we couldn't be happier for. They have put the angered thoughts in the minds of parents, who don't want this shit exposed to their children, to now denounce it in front of them and show them how angry they are. The BBC has given parents a fucking redpill on a silver platter to issue out to the next generation.

As fucking annoying as it is, this cloud has a silver lining.

I just remember a video I saw where it demonstrates that during 'vacation months' the city is over-run by oil Arabs in their souped up super cars causing problems for everyone else. Pretty disappointing.

Found the video i was thinking of. Yes I know it's a youtube link, fucking sue me.
youtube.com/watch?v=2haTUiiW1D8

Just so happens he would like to give an interview for the first time in 20 years.

I've seen people argue in favour of this type of shit. I don't think this is going as well as many of you seem to think.

wew civcuck

I will not translate this shit; Wtf, it's like someone very sick in the head decided to become the next Cyriak.
Both this and the theme of the thread subject make me sick for different reasons.

I don't; want to show my hand too much, but I have worked in children's entertainment, and I find this sort of thing to be emblematic of the SJW takeover of media.

Before when it was just white liberals, or even Jews who just want the shekels, it was fine.

But this new breed of SJW mindset is destroying the industry. In big studios like Pixar, all the way down to independent operators. I notice it more and more everyday, and I have to say that it has grove me to the gin bottle at times. To see overt propaganda, where before it was just milk "everyone get along" liberalism, is making me want to stop in the industry, and find something more productive to do.

That Kaczynski interview in full: "Told you so."

Got any stories of such stuff?
Really interested in experiences from the industry.
Maybe you could, if your position allows you to, try to put in more traditional ideas or pull off something like the Angry Birds movie?

It's not a fringe channel. Nobody watches it, though. It's only relevant because people are still forced to pay for it, even though nobody watches it

Pretty sure that's silent hill.

Stay in, find the perfect time to throw a wrench in something big.

Thank goodness my kids won't be allowed to watch any TV without supervision until they are aware of the trappings of the left.
Hey, Holla Forums, what's your opinion on homeschooling? Dad goes to work and mom stays at home taking care of the house and the kids while they follow their study program, and when dad comes back they go over it together, establishing the mentor-mentee relationship with the family instead of with fuckup school employees?
Of course, considering a proper homeschooling system (Trivium-Quadrivium a best)

Uncle Ted ain't crazy, just saw too far into the future planned by the elites.

this tbh, he could be a handsome lad with a cheery smile that brightens everyones day in the old days these types could exist without being poached by fags and brainwashed by fags but nope thanks jews

Years ago I'd say that's a terrible idea. But now it's the only way. One big downside of homeschooling is the kid meets fewer other kids, so find a solution for that as well.

Plan is to get the kid also into other activities to hang out with other children, just not something that requires him to stay hours sat down listening to droning propaganda. Sports, music stuff, martial arts not at a McDojo, etc.

i'd fuck him.

Same with the CBC. It's a psyop.

I agree with you. I'm doing by best, but it's like the Hayes era in Hollywood, you have to be really smart to get stuff around the modern day censors.

Most of the SJW types are like the conservative social critics of the past, they don't actually know how to tell a story, or compose a shot, or anything. Their ignorance is astounding, but they just point out when things are haram or not. That' s all they do.

I have a friend who works in a big studio, who told me about the story room of a feature that was being developed, and he was horrified at the levels of ignorance on display. People who call themselves writers, but they just want to "change the world" to their own weird political beliefs.

Management wants to hire more girls, which is fine, I have worked with world-class female talent, but the SJW types ironically try and get normal talented girls fired or put on other projects.

These types are usually the rich kids, who don't have talent, but who have connections and a little bit of political savvy. That's it. Any smart studio will weed them out eventually, the thing about my industry is that it's hard to hide with zero talent, but the problem is that these people are going to bring down these studios like a cancer.

I don't want to get too specific, as I would like to keep my job. But trust me, there are more people that are getting pissed off about it, but just can't bring it to management, because they are liberal. Not psychotic SJW liberals, but liberals who are sympathetic to their causes.

This. Good excuse to repost this classic:

archive.is/lRnED

The guy has a fucking IQ of 160, it's hilarious how the retarded normalfags have the audacity to call him insane while they're destroying their own nations.

go back to 4cuck now

Any Brit on Holla Forums who pays the BBC license fee deserves to die in a fire.
Die.
You hang first.

Do not fund the BBC, and do not allow their propaganda into your home.

lol, a fiery bong.
What are you gonna do? Passively glare them to death, or maybe shame them with a cluck of your tongue?

You aren't even allowed to own spoon without a license,so how about toning it down there mate.

Agreed. Why was he declared insane, anyways? Was there some reasoning? I know psychology is pretty much a pseudoscience, but can philosophical statements about the nature of humanity and civilisation, such as the ones in his manifesto, be deemed wrong and thereby a sign of mental illness, in the way the claim "I'm God" is?

thats a bit mean bro, brits are cool guys IMO better than faggot continentals tbh

did this play on the telly or is it internet watchable only?

Anyone who goes against the narrative of those who are in control the kikes are declared insane.

All doctors who support tranny shit deserve to be gassed.

J U S T
U
S
T

I get that. I'm more asking about the stated justification. I would probably in vain hope the field of psychology wasn't quite that far gone.

The only reason I can talk with such a fiery tongue is that I left the UK. I make quite a lot of money, so really didn't like seeing what my taxes were supporting.

Where did you go user? Just curious, thinking about moving myself and wondering where work is.

woah her friend is black??? cool

he was born in the wrong body
the friend was born in the wrong country

the BBC is so brave!

When we win we should come up with our own kinds of life-destroying brainwashing and make TV shows about giving them to kike children.

it's done in such a weird creepy way

it's like spoken word but they put photos of people in front of these bizarre fake backgrounds and sometimes stick emojis over their face.

it's internet only so I think the only people that will see this are kids with SJW parents that seek this shit out and sit their kid in front of it. It's extremely boring so I doubt any child would watch it willingly unless they were one.

I guess it's one of these things where they're trying to "make the world a better place" by stopping hate/bigotry or something.. but it comes across as brainwashing/conditioning or even encouraging people to become trans.

I'm not sure where there is a good free speech argument for this allowed is the BBC supposed to be free from constrainst and produce any SJW shit it wants or is it supposed to be impartial? It definitely fails hard at being impartial and factual. (I don't mean this specific show, I mean generally - they push an agenda)

how did you rip this? get_iplayer isn't doing it

I used the mp4 archive from user

ah it played on the radio, it's not internet only.

This tv series is the starting building block to normalize transsexualism. (((They))) have started this particular dichotomy by accepting the 30 billion genders in many places around the globe, and of course not to forget, the transsexuals bathroom "dilemma". It goes slowly and slowly and every move is measured to the millionth. If we lose focus and lose our edge, the kikes will spread their propaganda everlastingly and we've failed. Older peeps who remember the 60s LGBT rights law passed should see through the mist here. Eye on the prize, Kameraden. BBC and other (((journalism enterprises))) will hang.

BBC YES!!

Ahh Im sick I really am

vid related really if you want to see how much the populace of Britain actually disagrees with the BBC
its fucked up we've reached Soviet Union levels of cognitive dissonance with our media
like how an East German might hear in the news about dangerous terrorists planning a bombing of a hospital but actually knows its the stasi coming up with an excuse to imprison/execute activists

whoops forgot vid

Ever thought of HEMA? Historical European Martial Arts? Swords and axes and armored stuff.

I feel like HEMA is bullshit tbh
we arent asians we didnt learn how to fight by practicing certain 'techniques' over and over again
pick up some wooden/blunt instruments, put on some padded clothing and try your best to bash the shit out of each other was generally the rule
and experience in bashing the shit out of each other helped you learn by trial and error how to knock your opponent down/kill them without getting hurt yourself
at best a mentor/teacher to give you pointers if you're severely autistic and have difficulty being self-aware of your own body and surroundings

I got forced to do Judo as a kid by my parents
its pretty good at developing muscle tones, most of the first half of lessons is literally just stamina/endurance training and practicing how to fall or be thrown without injuring yourself
plus the chance of your kid getting molested by some geezer is slim to none since everyone usually arrives in uniformed gi's

can i cum in amy?
i'd definitely fuck him. oh you wanna be a pretty girl? ok, cmere

The point of aggressive transsexualism in the culture is a lot like the purpose of aggressive homosexuality: to create an atmosphere of confusion and suspicion amongst the goyim.

It's hard for men to do things in groups now, especially poltically, because straight men don't want to be accused of being gay.

Now male children will become terrified of doing anything that might be viewed as even remotely feminine for fear of social and real castration.

This will never be pushed on the girls the way it is on the boys. It won't be pushed on blacks or browns, ever.

amazing to hear that
I didn't know there were people like thaht who would phone in
brave guys!

It's not.

It's absolutely unlike the Asian marital arts in this respect. It's incredibly practical.

This is essentially what it is. Wrestling, unarmed fighting, training with as many weapons as possible… HEMA all of these things. But there's technique that makes you better at it.

It's always better to learn to avoid the common mistakes first off. Learning from the past is what makes us distinct from blacks and animals. And HEMA is a good way to find people who want to do this training with you.

The thing that makes HEMA a martial art beyond just learning to fight is its focus on European history. It's actually an amazing way to become intimately familiar with our heritage. To me the rise in HEMA popularity looks very much like a natural nativisit reaction to Cultural Marxism and the Muslim invasion.

If the Jews really understood what it is they'd try to outlaw it. It's kind of amazing to me that white nationalists aren't flocking to it.

my social group responded by doing the opposite
being incredibly ironically affectionate to one another
I used to be pretty uncomfortable with that sort of stuff but not anymore

Fair i can see how this might be beneficial to the average person
I'm pretty good on European history and my ancestry and the history of my nation though
tbh I really just want a safe open area to practice archery that doesnt involve me having to sign up and register with a club without risking a fine

Is it bad that I enjoyed this as art?
Its really not that extreme or bad.

Daily reminder that this is a mental illness that can be cured.

its like a monty python sketch gone wrong
like looking into the mind of a kike if you replace the overture with a cacophony of flatulence
i wouldnt call it art lad, more like a grotesque cartoon

You're displaying your ignorance of the art. Try spending six weeks practicing your footwork and say that it's just padding and bashing.

Jesus wept, how fucking degenerate do you have to be to even think of this tripe let alone make it.

the footwork doesnt look that complicated
if you can dance in the classical manner it wont take six weeks to get the footwork perfected

Thats a young boy and you're an aberration, pull the trigger faggot.

That was exactly why I liked it.

If you think that's art than you have no conception of aesthetic value.

This issue is so 20th Century, O.P. Get with the times… Necrophilia, bestiality and cannibalism are the latest causes!

Did we pass pedoshit without me noticing?

I forget what comes next
pedophilia is more popular and the kikes definitely want that legalised asap but incest seems easier

I liked it, because it was like looking into the mind of a degenerate or a juden.

It felt like a overdone statement on shock-value.
It was so overdone that it became a artistic statement outside of the creator's intent.

not yet but considering how the scandis and germans seem to be handling the child brides of the rapefugees its probably not far off now

No you were not born in the wrong body bitch. Now go and suck my cock and then kill yourself you fucking piece of confused boywhore.

Yeah I think that will be the next big one. Don't know if that's the path though, here in Norway child brides and pedoslimes are separated at least. Those who wouldn't play along was deported.

Don't know about germony.

Wanting to partake in faggot actions no.

Sweden just lets them live together and I'm pretty sure Germany lets most cases go through without separating them now
I think they were separating them before but now they just stopped 'interfering'

That's insane. Well, I won't speak too loud, our government is going along with this trannify young boys thing as well. We've had propaganda shows just like the one in OP going on for some months here too. Obviously a western wide campaign going on of some sorts.

I've seen signs of the pedo normalization beginning, but I think they still struggle with how they are going to keep it criminal for white men and not for the rest.

Are you off your meds bruh? I was born in the right body, hell I'm God's gift to the opposite sex.

I think they'll continue pushing the whole cultural differences meme, get some middle eastern child brides on a talk show to talk about how its not so bad, encourage libcucks to encourage their daughters to find older nigger/arab boyfriends and ultimately create a racism stigma and get the age of consent lowered for persons ascribing to certain 'cultures'

"Everytime I hear the word 'transgender' I reach for my revolver".

- Hermann Goering

But he liked dressing up as a woman (??)

It's always the white kids, if you haven't noticed.

Always a good sign that anti-whites are involved.

Get him an 'alt-right' journalist, then.

fun fact he was goering was an ameriboo when it came to guns, he always wore a S&W model 10 military and police

This cycle had been repeated for decades.

I'm not sure what we can do about this. Unless we were to successfully coopt universities/media, this is just going to keep happening.

honestly if hillary wins Im going to start a social activist organization for the acceptance of cannibalistic necrophilia

Perhaps. I think they will push for the whole "consent" thing more, combined with railroading white guys for baseless accusations. When it gets to the point where a majority of white men doesn't dare approach women at all, then they'll lower age of consent for everyone. Difficult to justify anything else.

But it might start with this generation of hormonally modified young homos. The mothers who are living out some sort of toxic displacement thing by disfiguring their young boys won't be satisfied without allowing some molestation to happen as well. So expect to see these young faggots start demanding some fiddly as they reach puberty.

Pic related, it's the boy they are using for this propaganda campaign here in Norway.

You know what

Here's my new attitude

Whatever

I don't care

I honestly don't give a fuck

There's nothing I can do that will stop degenerates from being degenerates

NATURE will select them

If they somehow manage to reproduce, perhaps by artificial means, then fair play to them

If they don't, then they're removed from the gene pool - good riddance

There's literally no fucking point in getting angry at every single shitty thing that SJWs do

This shit is so fucking tiring and annoying and it's just fucking bullshit. I don't care anymore. I don't care of the next degenerate thing that degenerates have done - I ALREADY KNOW they're degenerate, there's nothing new there, I'm just bored of the whole fucking thing

Fuck degenerates trying to ruin my life - I'll continue to vote how I vote, and live how I live, and if they want to be degenerate and most likely end their bloodline then so be it

Every time I see one of those abused children I can't help but pity them, it's not their fault their parents are perverts. It's just so sad.

Until they come for you because you won't let your child "explore their sexuality".

shill

fucking hell
I see this fine specimen of aryan blood having his cock cut off at 12 and engaging in bareback gangbangs with syrians in porn at 18
suicide at 25 from either drug overdose or slitting its wrists in the bath

you're trolling me? THIS is a boy??? youtube.com/channel/UCpdmlPZMeDCqhGqzM4Zd1ww/videos

Spare us the personal anecdotes.

Then you aren't examining it as art, but as a case study for cognitive evaluation of the kikes stature of mind. Correct?

Pedophilia is up and running, but they aren't open about it yet. Give it 10 or so more years.

That is definitely a boy, you can tell by the facial structure.

"Boy" I should say.

That's disgusting user. But this is all disgusting and horribly evil.

Obviously. But if you have any doubts: archive.is/sORT0

I feel like the kikes might speed it up since it looks like their chickens are coming home to roost once again

if it still disgusts you you might need to go deeper
theres no end to the pit the degeneracy stems from it can always get worse
just when you think it cant get worse then you see a screenshot from a forum dedicated to homosexual HIV+ pedophile meth addicts reminiscing with each other about how many babies they've pozzed and injected meth into/smoked it with and the overton gets shifted further

Current year is a gift that keeps on giving.

youtube.com/watch?v=OW92UlhDVO4

Western whites must learn to hate again. Basically do the opposite of what Jews say to do. Become hateful, intolerant, 'sexist,' 'racist,' 'anti-Semitic,' nationalist, and have plenty of white children free from indoctrination.

These kids need mental help, not fucking hormones. There are tons of studies which show that an incredibly high percentage of children who change their gender before 18 suffer extreme mental breakdowns; suicide, personality dissociation, you name it.

Why does this only happen to white children?

Jesus, when these boys try to exaggerate every feature to appear more like girls, they take the whorish histrionics to the extreme. They emulate the worst possible feminine qualities and don't even offer reproduction as a consolation. They are less than worthless. When a protected class is created, you'll have others just begging to get on that gravy train.

Oh user, you are so naive. Look up "Overton Window".

That attitude is exactly what got us to this point. You need to care. You need to care so much that so can't shut up about it. You need to unite with others that feel the same and never shut up about it.

There's no appeal to it yet and it's still viewed wrong and disgusting by most. My guess is that it will be encouraged indirectly. It'll be the result of laws passed and subtle propaganda.

His mother is pozzed beyond my comprehension. It's clearly the result of 'muh hwhite guilt' and 'operation tolerance' propagated by the jews. They wont stop until they reign leaders of the former free world and mesmerise all of us with a false song globalism, tolerance, liberalism and superficiality. Do not go gently into that good night, rage rage against the dying of the light.

Europeans need to start killing their traitors instead of complaining about it on the internet.

Europeans need to start killing their traitors instead of complaining about it on the internet.

You are killing yourselves.
Just fight, and you will win.
You are running out of time.

I don't think creepy evil like this is ever going to stop disgusting me and I'm not sure I want it to.

But I get your point, we have to live in the real world and face our demons.

The Russian at the end ("любовь и мировосприятие") means "Love and Worldview".

Are you even aware of the year.

Come on user, why are we discussing this? It's current year!

All of which stem from strong father figures. Here's hoping they can break their cuckening.

Brit/pol/ was ruined because trannyfuckers. We can't let this happen again.

Worst thing is, I'm straight but I have such a desire to hatefuck that thing.

I mean, it's white, and looks like a girl with blue eyes and smooth skin, plus embodies so much of what I despise ideologically.

I'd probably lose the desire as soon as I see it naked, though.

you do realize that's a normal girl?

the story is entirely fictional and they used a real girl's picture for the show

lel isn't that tacitly admitting that trannies are disgusting subhumans no one would want to see on TV?

Weak.

What you need to do is start putting redpills in the entertainment. World Peace for a younger audience.

Embed related was a prediction.

There is hope.

Marxists and those with Marxist sympathies need to be executed, they are destroying the planet.

This reaction is what they want. Child fucking is pretty common in primates, and only the most advanced human races have an aversion to it. By sexualizing children they're trying to get whites, very recently adapted to repressing pedophilia, to lose this adaptation and become more like Africans.

Boy rape is how you get more queers. It's a guarantee. Fucking a confused, gaslighted male child will lock in a lifetime of homosexuality.

So basically they're saying you will look exactly like a normal cute girl

Why would they do that?

Read the Kissinger report, goys. Everything will become clear.

Wait so that in the pic is a normal girl?

Phew, my dick is at ease now. I still have an urge to choke her

Actually I don't want real transfaggots bieng wheeled out in front of children either

That's a pretty fucking disturbing WEBM

lol BBC

Read it and stop giving them your money:

bbc.co.uk/diversity

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27992392

fuck off d&c shill

They're upset. That is good. They're not going to beat us!

Why did you remind me..
I had forgotten about that shit.
Look at his eyes. They are not happy, they are not of the curious mind a child his age should have. They are the eyes of a person who has shut down and lives reactionary.

Poor lad.

This is absolutely the fucking case. I saw this immediately.

To make transexualism look viable, so kids will get into it.

Show any child an actual tranny and they will instantly know there's something wrong with that person.

But show them a female and say
and they'll be into it.

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITONS NEVER NEVER SHALL BE NONCES

The most effective riposte to this born in the wrong body bullshit is to agree and tell them to leave it

Also a reminder that the moms like this have some undiagnosed version of Munchausen's Syndrome By Proxy where they're looking to get likes and retweets through the systematic torture of their kids.

you mean wincest? I'll show myself out >>>Holla Forums

personally i see very little harm in innocent sexual experimentation between brothers/sisters when they're young as long as they grow out of it and dont produce offspring
the incest im talking about is shit like dad/daughter, mom/son, brother/sister wanting to get married and have 7 down syndrome babies the state has to take care of

Die.

I looked it up online. The only club in my city seems to be run by Jews.

I know this is degenerate, but I always got really hard over the "hot sister" wincest shit on Holla Forums. Instead of looking for a gf you just fuck your hot sister.

I find it hard to condone practices the first emperor of Rome committed
he grew up and got a real wife not blood related to him in the end
with things like this theres no real black and white just alot of grey with a red line drawn somewhere in the middle that must not be crossed

its really immoral and I couldnt see it happen in most families tbh
unhealthy to say the least
I think if you are committing incest you probably have psychological issues unless you live out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

You have to understand that I would never actually do it with my sister. I think it's the fact that imageboards desensitize you to certain things, and open you up to more degeneracy.

I think Holla Forums does it to be retarded.

Fuck off degenerate.

>>>/suicide/

This is exactly it.

That's unfortunate. There are also HEMA clubs that are feminist, and consequently are laughably bad. Entryists invade and ruin everything. Look for a club tin a nearby city that's not. It's worth a weekly train trip to practice with people who know what they're doing.

Spoiler: one of the renaissance fencing masters you'll learn about is Joachim Meyer, who was a Jew. Doesn't matter. His techniques were decent and most clubs don't focus on any one source.

Oh come off it, everybody here started on Holla Forums. You telling me you never went on wincest threads on old Holla Forums?

Neither would we, with your dick.

Most of this comes down to the parents. Good parents, and good parenting, make strong, well-adjusted children.

This programming is for the weak.

Here's the difference, faggot: Kikes push wincest, I don't. It should never be legal, or accepted.

hes not really arguing that
just if you pretend you have internet but never looked at internet porn you're a liar and a hypocrite

And yet here you are, gleefully reminiscing on the days of degeneracy. Kike.

Whoa, slow down there user lets not be tranniphobic now.

my fucking sides

This. Pre-pubescent and early-puberty mtf transexuals might look fuckable from an ancient Greek point-of-view, but condemn it we must nonetheless. Let's reverse white demographic decline. When a boy says he feels like he's a girl on the inside, let's figure out wtf is really wrong with him rather than putting him into a dress then trying to fuck him.

I have been trying to grab http:// www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/watch/just-a-girl

After setting up a UK VPN, spoofing the web browser user agent to that of an iPhone so that it would not attempt to serve me the flash player, and finally having something show up in the media file capture plugin, it fed me this.

Well played, BBCucks, well played.

Like most people on this board, I was once a blue-pilled leftists faggot. This was the case for about 60% of the board. Also, like most people on imageboards, I'm a retarded autistic loser, and a wizard to boot. The idea of fucking my sister was nice, because I could finally get the act over with. That was long before I reached wizardhood, and took the red-pill.

You sound like a humongous, projecting, moral-faggot hypocrite. Go fuck yourself.

This is an outrage! What is this fucking the dark ages, next you'll be advocating homeopathic remedies to terminal cancer, you madman! The American Psychiatric Association will not stand for this you monstrous bigot!

I guess I agree with this post almost whole heartedly
in the current day an age intercrural sex with your elfish ward isnt possible when they wont come of age, get married and pump many sons and daughters into their wife
now one homosexual experience for a youth and its slamming poppers in a nightclub and bugchasing in san francisco

incest is wrong period

Even normies make fun of trannies when they're drinking. But the problem with shows like this is that they target children, and children are very malleable.

Transvestite is not the same as Transgender.
Transvestites dress up like a woman, enjoy acting like a woman, but never take that one step too far as to attempt to BECOME a woman.

I don't know what I was expecting.
:^)

Depends on whose morality, dingus

In today's society, homeschooling is nessessary. My brother was being taught that the police are evil. After that incident my mom took him out of school. If i have kids they are eithet being homeschooled or going to a heavily christian private school that i make sure is good.

Picture this:
Just a white man and woman left, siblings.
Same with every other race.
What would they do? What would you want them to do?

Now, we are not in that situation, so yeah, incest is not a necessity or even desirable, but that takes care of "never".

Now let's talk genetics and eugenics. The reason incest is most undesirable, is because it tends to activate recessive traits.
By diversifying the gene pool of offspring, you get a short term benefit, hybrid vigor. Recessive traits are not activated.
Note that there can be both bad and good recessive traits.
Light skin, blond hair or blue eyes are recessive traits.
Inbreeding makes recessive genes manifest, both good and bad.
So it is an excellent way to breed bad ones out, and foment good ones, and so used in animal husbandry.
If you are genetically fit, there is no need to fear for your offspring.

You're both spooks.

biologydiscussion.com/breeding/animal-breeding-objective-and-methods-of-animal-breeding/1369

bowlingsite.mcf.com/genetics/inbreeding.html

Very old childhood IQ tests are not reliable. His IQ from his prison evaluation was actually 136. Given his intelligence and autism he would have fit in quite nicely as one of the higher quality posters here.

He had some issues, but paranoid schizophrenic was just a political diagnosis. Kaczynsky remarked in his book "Technological Slavery" that even the psychologist coming to talk to him in his cell every day thought the same too.

His issues come from his upbringing. He was a sensitive autistic kid that grew up with cold, distant tiger parents who never showed him how to socialize, deal with girls or become a man. He was the smallest kid from being forced to skip grades by his dad and shunned, thought of as a freak, abused by both classmates and his parents as well if he got anything less than A's. As a socially unintelligent. emotionally scarred person, he only had shortcomings and instability in life. The happiest his brother ever recalls him being, and the closest he came to getting a partner was the brief 3 day relationship with a female coworker from his brother's factory. She didn't find him interesting and left, and to add salt to the injury, his own brother fired him afterwards for harassing her.

Everyone at least up to a point entertains the idea of self-sufficiency and living with nature, but the reason for him going in the woods was equally about isolation and escapism. He already fantasized about revolution and murder in college, but mostly just wanted to live out his days in peace. When he couldn't shut himself out of the world completely, when he heard and saw planes overhead and they put a road through his favorite spot in the woods, he snapped.

Not to discredit his writings; He is right on a lot of points, but it's hard to see your spot in society from any other perspective but a cog in the system when you're an isolated prodigy that has only been exploited for your intelligence all your life.

You can read the (((psychological report))) that classified him as insane here.
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport1.html
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport2.html
paulcooijmans.com/psychology/unabombreport3.html

Some more articles about his early life
michigandaily.com/content/he-came-ted-kaczynski-he-left-unabomber

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/

Sounds like me

inside the clinton campaign

you're not getting a full ride to Yale at 16

Underrated burn and dubs.

hahaha are you for real Jew? You fuckers are such weaklings in every sense.

So he didn't give it the old, college try on the PRISON test at 50 something? You know when he did? When he graduated from Harvard at 16.

I'm not going to read your other reply because it's long and you're a faggot Jew.

lmao that guy was a math genius lad, he was fucking retarded with his anarcho-primitivism tbh, he would have just gone on to be some fence-sitting STEMfag genius if he had scored a wife instead of being kicked out of society in the "free love" world

He was actually in the MK_ULTRA experiments. Isn't that just an interesting (((coincidence)))?

Any parent that gives their child sex changing drugs should be charged with abuse. That is a permanent adult decision that should only be made by the person, not any other party.

I would have LOVED to meet fewer kids growing up.

They're using an actress to portray a tranny boy in this. Which is why she looks so normal, she's an actual she not a >she.

But as a scientist/operator, or as a test subject? Crucial difference.

He was a test subject, it was while he was in university.

Well guys, I did something really gay tonight. I went and sucked a guy off and let him stick it in my ass. Can someone send me the image of the instructions on how to tie a noose? I'm gonna go hang myself tomorrow.

I voted Trump already so America can be great again

Can you meet the Unibomber?

Whoa dude that's so gay, you should probably kill yourself.

I have a tranny fuck buddy that I dom on the regular.

You two need to oven yourselves asap

Being a faggot and a pedophile.

Not happening, and if you saw me on the street you'd be none the wiser. Who knows user, we may end up working together at some point and you'll never know I was this user.

no really, can one visit the uni-bomber?

I don't know if it's like Twitter's web API, but in that, they split the file into chunks. You can join them with FFMPEG or even just concatenate them (if they're regular transport streams) after you figure out how to get the sequence.

homeschool your children

you can send him stuff

bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm/FLM_visit_hours.pdf

What would drive the guy up the wall?

Find the person smelling of gay sex, got it.

isn't there something you limey fuckers can do about this?
Who controls the BBC? what, hypothetically would have to happen to get sanity broadcast on it for a change.

How would you know what gay sex smells like user?

Had a co-worker who was gay, he constantly reeked of farts and lubricant.

I also knew he was gay because he wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

I'm not openly gay or attracted to masculinity, I just happen to fuck a tranny occasionally.

Also I don't take it up the ass so gonna have to figure out a new method of detecting me.

Maybe you can put a wig on and we'll see if I pop a boner, how's that sound user?

Shill nonsense. Ignore this post

enjoy your HIV

I know.
I just wanted a laugh.

I've known them for years and we've been fucking for over a year. If they had anything I'd know user, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just know that when it's RWDS time I'll blend into the ranks seamlessly and we'll be best buddies without you ever being the wiser.

vk.com/0m39a

Are you not even aware that you write like a faggot? Read all your posts again.

If your speech sounds anything like this, you're getting spotted as a homo in real life and nobody is telling you.

I'm guessing this guy is a big Cyriak fan, but his shit is nowhere near as fluid or well made as Cyriak's work.

Gen Z is already growing wise to this stuff. They are Trump supporting shitlords.

It's only normal goy!

fuck that pic reminds me of a painting of Roman nobles committing suicide and despairing
great photo lad top notch

10/10

kek

Speaking of transgenderisms
According to a detailed psychological profile done of him by psychiatrist Sally Johnson, Kaczynski experienced a period of a few weeks in the summer of 1966 during which he was constantly sexually aroused.

In a severe twist of logic that is telling of his jumbled thought processes during his time at the University, he reasoned that the only way he would ever be able to touch a woman was to become one himself. Kaczynski began to fantasize about being female.

He decided to make an effort to have a sex change operation. When he returned to the University of Michigan he made an appointment to see a psychiatrist to be examined to determine if the sex change would be good for him. He claimed that by putting on an act he could con the psychiatrist into thinking him suitable for a feminine role even though his motive was exclusively erotic. As he was sitting in the waiting room, he turned completely against the idea of the operation and thus, when he saw the doctor, instead claimed he was depressed about the possibility of being drafted.

He describes the following: As I walked away from the building afterwards, I felt disgusted about what my uncontrolled sexual cravings had almost led me to do and I felt - humiliated, and I violently hated the psychiatrist. Just then there came a major turning point in my life. Like a Phoenix, I burst from the ashes of my despair to a glorious new hope. I thought I wanted to kill that psychiatrist because the future looked utterly empty to me. I felt I wouldn't care if I died. And so I said to myself why not really kill the psychiatrist and anyone else whom I hate. What is important is not the words that ran through my mind but the way I felt about them. What was entirely new was the fact that I really felt I could kill someone. My very hopelessness had liberated me because I no longer cared about death. I no longer cared about consequences and I said to myself that I really could break out of my rut in life and do things that were daring, irresponsible or criminal.

He describes his first thought was to kill someone he hated and then kill himself, but decided he could not relinquish his rights so easily. At that point he decided: I will kill but I will make at least some effort to avoid detection so that I can kill again.,, He decided that he would do what he always wanted to do, to go to Canada to take off in the woods with a rifle and try to live off the country. "If it doesn't work and if I can get back to civilization before I starve then I will come back here and kill someone I hate. In his writings he emphasized what he knew was the fact that he now felt he had the courage to behave irresponsibly.

Why is it that this image looks more calming and normal than a photograph.
It looks like a happy guy standing in the street of a friendly town.

You'd have to be a sad fucker to think you'll never touch a woman unless you became one. Fuck, if you've got money for a sex change you've got enough money for months of hookers.

People are stupid.

Interesting.
They should have evaluated the brother and the parents too, something seemed up about them.

Some of it mirrors my life and thoughts. I had a contempt for everything from the age of 8. School was too easy, I became bored. Wanted nothing but to escape and live in isolation.
After many years I taught myself to be social and excelled at it. I still don't need people, but they are easy to accumulate.
If he had persisted with being social as an experiment or a skill for a while longer he might have found a release and taken a different path.
For me I am highly empathic, so i don't have his disadvantage.

Gas yourself, you faggot twink.

The Hitler Dubs have been broken as fuck, lately.

tfw you didn't transition at the age of six

Wow shitlord, I'm just as much a woman with my penis as a "natural" woman.

Not directly related but still related: lesbian mother dresses her 8-year old son as Hillary Clinton for Halloween.

That's not gonna backfire for the poor kid.

Poor fucking kid.

You're fucking a mentally ill dude, dude.

could be worse
some lesbian mothers cut their infant sons penises off and make them eat dogshit becuz patriarchy or some shit

also on an unrelated note i was actually surprised at how similar the original festivities of samhain are to halloween
involving masks and going door to door and a big party with a shit load of drinking
then going home before a certain hour of the morning, shutting all your doors and shutters and giving gifts to the masked men who come to your door in the night as offerings so the fairies dont kill your livestock, wither your crops or murder your kids in their sleep

hormones are cheap and give you bewbies
most people use health insurance to pay for surgery

What

some scottish lesbians did that to their kids if im not mistaken, dont have the news post on here but they were definitely either american or northern/scottish

WE GOT THE WRONG TED TOO
After that breakdown at the University of Michigan where he finally decided he doesn't care about the consequences of killing people, he went on to become assistant professor at Berkeley in San Francisco at the time the Zodiac killings started occurring.

I have a feeling the Unabombings were the least of his crimes.

zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?p=8520

source please

Man….BBC NO.

there ya go
from Ryton apparently
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-lesbian-lover-charged-sons-7736067

There is another way this ends. In the late 1920s/early '30s Berlin and Weimar Germany was actually starting to encourage transgenderism. It was almost as pozzed as the current year. But just as degeneracy reaches a peak, there is a push back. I have to have that hope.

The genius thing about this "Jews Rock" skit is not that it mocks jews or names them or whatever, but it's the subtle sense of unease it gives you. They have children playing with other races, furries, and all the kids look vaguely hollow eyed and brainwashed. It subtly connects in the viewers eyes that jews are connected with race mixing, fufaggotry, and degeneracy. Stuff that we on Holla Forums realized long ago, but that this skit merely implies.

Any family with a normal sibling relationship will find that idea repulsive. I would say that my sister is objectively attractive, but I literally can't imagine loving her in any way aside from the brotherly way. Incest is inherently a sick perversion that I think we feel instinctively.

>>>/oven/

This

Poor bastard, he would be one of us, wouldn't he. Also his brothers a dick

I hate them as much as anyone but what can we do? I can support Trump, I can vote for UKIP, I can vote to Leave the EU, I can do everything to keep degeneracy out of my life, but how can I stop cucks existing? I can't. They exist. So what I'm saying is, only time will breed them out of existence.

See what I said above

Where's that mp4 from though?

I like how Omega-3 ends up outdoing Cyriak because jesus christ that animation makes it even more disturbing because of janky and unnatural it is.

Nice try Rato, but we all know which Ted really is the Zodiac.

I would recommend against home schooling, it will make your children weak and socially unskilled. Not having them watch TV is a good idea, politics aside TV is a complete waist of time. Sending them to school isn't about teaching them its about socializing them and presenting challenges in their lives that they will have to solve for themselves.

you didn't earn those dubs

would bury

then out of principle, kill

I need the evidence to prove to some family why trans is a mental disorder.

You can't because "mental disorder" is a subjective classification based on what a society finds undesirable behaviour

It would be better to just try and persuade them that transsexuality is unhealthy / unnatural. You won't be able to "prove" it because it's not something which is black and white, for the reason I said. Just be as persuasive and convincing as possible

Also, show them this shit.

So how come all these people who go all out to be non-conformists get all pissy when you point out that they aren't normal? Isn't that the fucking point of all the effort they've put into being a freak?

Ask them how many trannies they know, personally. Usually it'll be around 2-4 if the person thinks trans are acceptable
Ask them how many they would consider mentally normal.
They'll respond with "all of them really"
Ask them how many have been suicidal.
The answer will never be 0.
Ask them if they consider that a normal rate for the population.
Ask them if that seems healthy.

Alternatively, search for some transsexual social groups and simply recommend them to your family. A month inside of an unfiltered tranny group chat is enough to make anybody want to put a bullet into brain of the doctors that recommend/(((psychiatrists))) that forced doctors to recommend hormones for these people.

It was never about being a nonconformist. They want society to accept their damaged selves without going through any effort to change why society doesn't accept them. They're not nonconforming because they want to be, but because everybody, including themselves, knows they are weird. They want to live somewhere where they're not weird, rather than stop being weird.

I'm not normally into traps but I would WRECK her bootyhole. She wouldn't be able to shit right for a month.

Prolly wrong place to ask, but does someone have the infographic talking about how many sexual partners gay people have?

Kill yourself you deviant cuck. You're the reason why the sandniggers outnumber us, you waste of oxygen.

op this is disgusting. crossdresing children should be qualified as child abuse. however, i'm ok with adult trannies, i was fucked in the ass by this girl last month. that was delightful! op you should try it with a tranny

I like to mention how transitioning actually increases the rate of suicide so its not actually a cure

seeing if this get is still here

Mind fuck; what if the doctors think they are "curing" them by getting them to remove themselves from the population?

eggy would've done himself right if he started lifting and stopped being an emo blackpill faggot.

Where is the Common Filth episode about this bruvs?

Go die in a fire, you filthy piece of trash

It did exist, but got lost due to gunpowder overusage.

Most you have alive is Fencing.

what I meant was we didnt have it in the same sense as the east asians
when you say martial arts you dont think two knights bashing each others brains out with poleaxes
you think of kung fu or karate or some shit
and dont tell me celts or romans or vikings had special classes and 'martial arts' training
experience is what made them great individual warriors
our wars used to have a eugenic effect, the weak would die and the strongest and smartest survived

Learning how to swing a broadsword effectively takes a very long time. It had to be practiced constantly. This is true of absolutely any weapon.

The hand to hand martial arts you're referring to were formed in Asian countries because armour was a rarity. They would have been useless in even Bronze Age Europe.

"Martial Arts" are simply combat techniques. Whether you're learning Muay Thai to knee somebody in the head or how to swing a hammer at the right angle to crush iron plate, makes no difference.

Unless you're talking about effectiveness, in which case European "martial arts" were far superior.

your history sucks, goy! Its just cavemen in chainmail!

fucking kill yourself

Fucking brits

Britbongs: It's time to stop paying the license fee, isn't it?

CF's army will soon come to purge the degenerates like you. Enjoy your last moments trap.

Big red flag there