Chinks banned Winnie the Pooh

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Chiniese are the jews of Asia, look what they did to Thailand.

You meant japs

Japan is just a hijacked nation, like the US, meant to look independent but not yet "communist".
8ch.net/weebpol/res/2068.html

sweet summer child

*koreans

koreans are niggers of asia

All that applies to mongoloid in general. But gooks are useless and ambitiousness cattle of asia. Just like niggers.

CHIGGERED

le mao they have a raging economy producing all the plastic shit nevermind steel and the like for the entire world but they are deathly afraid of pooh mems, thats pretty fucking glorious

you shouldnt be throwing around the word "mongoloid" you fucking downsie retard melonhead, slants are a lot of fucking things but to claim that they are lacking in drive is a lie, they have very little concept of the individual which has a lot to do with the backwardness and pointlessness of buddhism and its derivatives

also gook means a vietnam fucking shit you worthless fucking nigger unfuck your slurs before i report u, now get the fuck outta my way

tiggers a nigger holy shit I missed that goddamn well played chicoms, these are so simple but so solid

Typical amerifat education

Gook = Hanguk / Minguk aka Korea, Guk is land apparently
Nip = Nippon aka Japan
Flip = Corruption of Philippine
Dink = Dummy in Vietnamese

Vietnamese had Gookaniese as their language, but if you know about history you would remember the Korean War was way before any american shenanigans in Indochina. Thus the koreans have Gook as their original slur

kekeke

>>>/reddit/

Good, fuck Disney