Fuck you fucking leftists!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nweHq
archive.is/StAuM
youtube.com/watch?v=DGbiK1tdkZY
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ASlRbH4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=5i7EqaC9bYk
youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11954037/Refugees-will-freeze-to-death-warn-EU-head.html
archive.is/eTMFk
archive.is/i29K7
realclimatescience.com/2016/11/bom-announces-their-temperature-fraud-is-compatible-with-nasas-and-noaas/
realclimatescience.com/history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/
realclimatescience.com/nasa-doubling-warming-since-2001/
realclimatescience.com/nasa-sea-level-fraud/
pastebin.com/29mW7kNL
populartechnology.net/2009/10/peer-reviewed-papers-supporting.html
friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/97_Consensus_Myth.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, right now it's a bit frisky outside, like 15°C, also
there was no summer this year in France. Really, we had like 2 or 3 weeks of summer, I'm sure Brits can say the same.

LET IT SNOW

Mini ice age cometh.

Wouldn't a new ice age be the opposite of what would be ideal?
Since warmer global temperatures make temperate and polar climates better for farming and living while making anything close to the Equator worse?

Yes but if we close off the borders we can farm farm farm away while all the niggers die themselves far away without us spending a single shekel on killing them

Whites know how to survive harsh climates. Niggers do not. The cold is the white man's friend.

archive.is/nweHq

They had it lucky last winter which was one of the warmest winters ever in Europe, largely because of the powerful El Nino.

No such El Nino this winter though and there are signs this will be a much colder winter. One harsh cold spell and they'll be dropping like flies.

WE LOVE YOU WINTERCHAN

Hope this year is the year.
Last year was disappointing.

Not much snow predicted but it'll be wet as fuck.

archive.is/StAuM

Brit here, can confirm. Summers get mild, as do the autumns. Summer seems to be cooler than usual, autumn a bit warmer. But then we get a few months of quite strong winter. Just sucks I live on the south coast so I get no snow.

Damn dude. Has it gotten so bad the we're archiving the weather. This archive everything is becoming ridiculous

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU

A soft one would be best. A few years to a decade of harsh winter would help drain the swamp.

LET IT SNOW

rain and wind is what you want if you're hoping for people to die from the cold.

Who comfy here?

Why not

The Met Office have been doing that for at least a 100 years.

Sure feels comfy lad. I don't feel cold anymore, i have been preparing for this for years.

Who the fuck keeps feeding these apes?
Ship them all back to where they came from & stop letting them in.

checked
The best part are the police cars with flashing lights stationed right next to the improvised camp. Why aren't they arresting and deporting them? They're literally a few feet away from criminals and they're not doing anything about it.

Temperature forecast for northern France… winter is coming next week.

The police cannot deport them legally and they need the riot police to deal with them but the riot police is busy at the time. The politicians didn't think thoroughly about this.

Glacial age when

Hint: it's because he's not white. He's an r-selected untermensch from Africa. Probably a Bantu.

This video makes me feel oddly happy and motivated. It's probably her emphasis on tiredness and exhaustion.

It looks like the Marxists are running on fumes, because they burned all their fuel trying to scare away reality. It feels like they are falling asleep, while more and more people are waking up to their bullshit.

Let's not just wait for Þorgerðr Hölgabrúðr and Irpa do do our job. Let's be the cold front that drives the parasites and invaders from our homeland.

I swear to god, Aberdeen needs a PROPER winter this year.

I want flurries of snow for days on end, not brown sludge on the roads with a little bit of frost.

Summer was hot as fuck in the Netherlands.

that character was absolutely fuckign retarded in the anime

Which anime is that anyway?

A leader has the quality of turning useless retards into warriors for the cause.

Parasyte the Maxim. (the better Tokyo Ghoul).

the iron cross and the armband is shooped, the animey is Parasyte

LET
IT
SNOW!

Liar. I watched it myself. It's about an anti-semitic parasite infesting a young dude and their continuous endavor to erase the full parasite juden.

Thread theme

That’s a lie. Don’t ever listen to the media.

At least they tried.

Her sister was a redhead…

For the sake of the parody video.

Talk about motivating. In a hundred years, people will remember us as the folks who drove out the jews, with dank memes and firebombs.

LET IT SNOW

OH SHIT

Just imagine…the world becomes a frozen wonderland, with nothing but cheese and milk for nutrition…mudskins BTFO.

(checked)
Great Plains checking in, this was the wettest year with the mildest spring and fall I can recall. Can't wait to see how our own refugees handle winter.

LET IT SNOW!

I hope they all
FREEZE TO DEATH
R
E
E
Z
E

T
O

D
E
A
T
H

Here in Texas it's been hot all year and last winter felt like a longer autumn.
Where's my cold front? I want the spics and muzzies to go away.

Just for reference about the warm Balkans. -10 Celsius is the norm for a nice soft winter here. Although last year the temp fluctuated like crazy one day it's 15-20 degrees the other day it plumets down to 0 and even sub-zero.

LET IT SNOW!

Thread Themes In order for maximal memetics:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGbiK1tdkZY

youtube.com/watch?v=H2ASlRbH4oM

youtube.com/watch?v=5i7EqaC9bYk

=LET IT SNOW!

(WEW)
(checked)

Holy shit, there are niggers everywhere. How did this happen?

This is going to be a hot summer.

How can we make the winder colder? :D

I bet france expects to send them all to UK.

lol

It's already snowing up here in Sweden.

May god and Winterchan be with you in purging the degenerates and heathens out of Sweden.

Canadafag, here. I've said this before in other threads and I'll say it again: there's always some fucking bleeding hearts who will do some "Coats for Refugees" drive where they'll all gib them comfy parkas and shit that will keep them alive long enough to resume raping their way through Europe and North America.

I just did a quick search. It's already happening all over the fucking place. These fucks will still be here come Spring, guys.

Jews and their relatively-inexpensive political cat's paws, like Merkel, Obama, Trudeau, etc.

RIGHT WING SOAK SQUADS.

BURN THE COATS, ICE AGE NOW

current year was the hottest ever. here in texas its fucking 90 outside which is record breaking where im at for today. Halloween will be just as hot, sadly. I think this winter will never come like last year. fuck everything
tired of sweating my ass off as soon as I walk outside. I know it Texas but god dammit.

Winter didn't do anything last year, it was very disappointing.
Need some graphics of "Help refugees stay warm this winter.", with either them or their homes being set on fire.

These have been some of the coldest years in recorded history. The colder it gets the harder they push the warming bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k

Observed!

Comfy as fuck, user.

KEBABS
POPSICLES
KEBABSICLES
I DON'T CARE
AS LONG AS THEY'RE
O N A S T I C K

STARTING

TO FEEL

A LOT

CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

forgot image

Last year was babby's first meme magic. This year we meme'd the God Emperor into existence.

LET IT SNOW!

Praise winterchan

?

The detroit solution

We have to fight the ministry of information somehow.

It seems deliciously nippy here so far. (North of England). Hoping for some sub-zero temperatures, it's dropped to the low single digits a few times.

let's hope for some freezing dubs then

winterchan is one of the most retarded memes that lefty kikes try to push on Holla Forums

as if a 2 degrees drop in outdoor temperature will perturb shitskins from their european central heated homes and their harem of white teenage sex slaves.

the ice-age only repelled shitskins in the stone age.

If it could kill of the big dinosaurs, we sure have a chance on these lowly shitskins.

Refugees will freeze to death in Eastern Europe
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11954037/Refugees-will-freeze-to-death-warn-EU-head.html

This is a good articles and I will not archive it.

Little does Junker know that urgently means 2 years down the road in Eastern Europe.

Brexit was pointless then.

Guess I found a new fetish then. Starving freezing arabs. Is there something wrong with me Holla Forums

So Saudi Arabia and the US have openly stated that they back ISIS? WTF?!

THREE TIMES THREE, CHECKED.

INVOKE THE FIMBULWINTER

One word

HYDROPONICS

GROW DANK LETTUCE AND WATCH NIGGERS FREEZE TO DEATH

LET IT SNOW!

End this fucking warm spell. I want my autumnal weather and I want it now. I want my proper winter as well, but that isn't going to happen I'd bet.

Winter has been moved by a month or so. February and March are gonna be Siberia levels of cold

LET IT SNOW

meme it.

LET IT SNOW!

(checked)
Thread song
Also, what does winter hold for America?

zero escape confirmed

"Remember goyim:

Spending time with your family is a bad thing! Race mixing and getting tattoos is a good thing! He He He. You should do as my eld..I mean as the normal population says! Sitting there with a social construct such a family is so archaic and EVIL! Trust me , we have the superior moral compas, the talm…i mean the media and polls on our side, see? He He He"

how the fuck would the countries so far in get flooded

You do realize that tattoos have been a thing since before the first abrahamic sect came into existance right?

Let it snow, let it snow. Make the stinky niggers go away!

yeth

Very suitable thread song. Let the muds experience the winters bane.

Damnation calls
Final beasts clone the earth
Immortal victory
Winters bane upon the masses
Snow spiraling towards auroral clouds
Clear nebulous visions sight
Soulwinds fall into the dark ice realms
Where you now reach far
Blackwinged ravens cry for tragedies to come
Lurking with snowfall
By doom they drag the robe of ice
Frozen of heart you now reach far
In the nebular ravens winter
Winds are known from where they blow
Nebular ravenwinters
Strengh comes from us above
Ravens season has begun
Melancholic ageless and unknown
Mesmerized you fall in our domain
Freezing in the heart
(lead: Demonaz)
Sojourn for the elder ravens
Beauteous winters birth
An eerie mage
Emblazoned with the biting winds
Damnation calls
With staring glowing yearing eyes
Poised they strike again and drag
Us all below
In the bebular ravens winter
Winds are known from where they blow
Nebular ravens winter
Might bestowed from us above
Ravens season has begun
Melancholic ageless and unknown
Mesmerized you fall in our domain
Inhale the effluence of demonworlds
Freezing in the heart

n-no..!
I always get sad, depressive, tired and/or grumpy during winter!

Friendly reminder that Jews and niggers hate the winter

Nice

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

Kebabs are able to handle the heat of hell, but let's see if they can survive the chill of the grave.

Make sure your getting enough Vitamin D in your diet (eggs, cod liver, cold-water fish), or take supplements.

If you have the money, look into getting a blue-light lamp to help with the depression
(it helps to give the additional wavelengths of light the sun doesn't give during winter months).

Light-therapy: archive.is/eTMFk

ICE BEAM ACQUIRED

Sounds to me like you have some semite/nigger blood in your veins.

Perhaps you can find winter-time hobbies?

Cut power supply to immigrant buildings :D

well, sledding sports are pretty rad..
also

Each to their own

Thought of this as well.. What can we do against it?

it's twenty sixteen m88, wake up

Dubs user speaks the truth. I live in southern Ontario and I remember all last winter on CTV news it was "Local GTA [Greater Toronto Area] group is knitting beanies for newly arrived Syrians! Progressive!" or scarf drives, or getting little kids to go out fundraising for them, etc.

Every. Single. Day.

Smallpox laced scarves and beanies.

I like the way you think

Winter is coming lad. Upper air temperatures for the next 9 days… down down down.

Hopefully a brutal one.

the politicians are trying to fuck over the normies as much as possible. this is an example of their malice, not their incompetence

Winter-Chan will rise this year. KEK wills it

Is this halfchan ?

That's not true, I live in Brittany which is supposed to be pretty cool in the summer and I almost died from the heat

LET
IT
SNOW

what is this symbol?

LET IT SNOW

tfw I saw snow when I woke up this morning in Stockholm

Poison the well.

It's not sea flooding.

Just because the spike is smaller doesn't mean the integral is lesser.

Retard

>not giving them comfy parkas made from cotton

These mudslimes better start dropping soon because all that warmth is being diverted to where I live. G-d damn 90 degree heat in fucking November.

Am I broken?

We have had the warmest year in over 70 years over here.

LET IT SNOW WINTER-CHAN!

AZbro here.
There is nothing more I'd love than to be able to curl up under a blanket with a nice mug of hot cocoa and watch the niggers riot and destroy their own areas after Trump wins.

I dunno guys, I'm in Ohio and we just had a week of 80 degree Fahrenheit weather. That's summer weather. It seems to me that climate change is definitely real, and its effect is to produce wild swings in temperature, not just a warming effect. It makes sense when you think about the ozone layer like cloud cover. Clouds can act as a "blanket," and will sometimes keep heat or cold trapped underneath. Since there are significant holes in the ozone layer, especially over industrial and metro centers, temperature fluctuations have increased in magnitude. We're setting high and low weather records routinely in Ohio.

I have to agree that climate change is not 100% man made, but it's also important to limit pollution wherever possible. I come from a farming background stretching back 5+ generations and have always voted republican, but make no mistake, the destruction of the natural world will be the great crime of our generation–especially the death of our oceans.

I want to ::^) this aryan princess

Sorry, you’re wrong. The planet has been cooling over the last century.

I know a place that doesn't get winters very often. They even speak the same language as the refugees! We should send them there!

BECAUSE ENVIRONMENTALISM HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH “GLOBAL WARMING”, YOU DIPSHIT. NO ONE SANE IS AGAINST ENVIRONMENTALISM.

For fuck’s sake, how new are you?

Yes, climate changes. But there is absolutely no evidence that humans are having any impact on the climate whatsoever. In order to establish an actual human impact in a statistically significant way, you must show a modern trend that deviates from a baseline of appropriate duration. Because geologic processes spanning millions of years are responsible for tremendous amounts of variation in global temperatures, an appropriate baseline must necessarily include millions of years of data to account for this variation. Not only are we not in a period of “record high temperatures,” we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years.

ONE

There is absolutely no evidence that current temperatures are outside the trend of totally natural variation, and all attempts to make it appear that way are misleading you by truncating the data to a sample of statistically insignificant size. And then they apply their misleading, exponential curve-fits and smoothing effects for dramatic purposes.
The earth had had ice caps for maybe about half of the time over the past 500 million years. The picture shows rapid periods of melting and re-glaciation over periods of a few thousand years. There is nothing abnormal about current melting rates.

TWO

The sea level has been rising at a very steady and predictable rate over the past 8-10,000 years since the emergence from the last major glacial period with no deviation at all from this trend even as humans began industrializing. When environmentalists show you graphs going back 50-100 years of rising sea level data, they omit the fact that this is both on-trend and completely expected.

THREE

We have no actual data that indicates that climate is in any way behaving abnormally, much less due to human impact. The only thing we have is a hypothesis that CO2 affects climate in a meaningful way, which is what climatologists attempt to model. But those models make terrible predictions.

FOUR

If your hypothesis consistently churns out inaccurate predictions–no matter how many times you tweak the knobs and change little fudge-factors here and there–then your hypothesis is shit and must be discarded. Morons who believe in this garbage have no understanding of basic epistemology, let alone science–and that goes for the so-called “scientists” peddling this mystical bullshit.
CO2 is only hypothesized to have the impact on global climate that the alarmists claim. But this has failed to be demonstrated in two major (but related) ways. First, carbon dioxide levels are currently being measured at several hundred ppm higher than measured from ice core samples. Now, it must also be cautioned that you can’t necessarily compare these two sets of data because they represent two different methods of measurement, and have other potential biases. However, even assuming that its true that CO2 levels are much higher–and that they’re caused by human activity–current temperatures are not deviating from the normal historical trends in line with CO2.
A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2 ºC. Everyone agrees on this point because it’s a simple computation given the physical characteristics of CO2 which is well mixed in the atmosphere.
Actual warming, again absent feedbacks, would likely be much less due to bandwidth overlap between CO2 and H2O, something that we understand but find difficult to model (H2O levels vary dramatically day to day and even hour to hour with regional weather).

FIVE

The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8 ºC of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming until a new equilibrium point is reached.
The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average feedback rate. Again, modeling H2O in the atmosphere is extremely difficult because it varies so much with weather.
Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 15 years. They are all trending too high. In the late 1990s, the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.
There is no data to suggest a positive H2O feedback either now or in Earth’s past. Indeed, we cannot model some periods in Earth’s history with an assumed positive H2O feedback. It would appear that Earth’s atmosphere is remarkably adept at dampening forcings from either direction and does not amplify them.
If there is no positive H2O feedback, we literally have nothing to worry about. The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, and surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind, it’s simply “CO2 = bad” and “experts say we’re warming faster then ever.” The more you know.

SIX

Not only are current temperatures not outside the normal trend, we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years. Also, current temperatures (at the peak of the current 100ky cycle) are actually lower than past 100ky cycles, meaning that we are expected to either warm further just by way of natural variation or we are in an unusually cold peak period.
Second, climate models that use CO2 as a major driver for global temperatures are not producing accurate predictions for global temperatures. This is at least good initial evidence that the alarmist stance on the CO2/climate hypothesis is false. Notice that current temperatures are in no way deviating from normal trends. and that the two “scary red dots” are not observed data, but “predictions.” But, as we already know, the observed data is wildly lower than the predictions. These people are completely full of shit.

LET IT SNOW!!

LET IT SNOW

Let it snow!

Two things before I dig into your copypasta: I'm glad we agree that environmentalism is good, and that we should support political change towards environmentalism. I only have two gripes with Trump, one of which is his stance on dirty energy the other is his stance on internet spying, not saying he would pardon Assange, Snowden, but that's aside from the point. In the grand scheme of things, I can see why he would want to jump-start the economy with a few years of dirty energy jobs, but I hope he sees the importance of clean energy / preserving the natural world in the future.

Also, it seems as though global warming has become a bit of a strawman for pollution. Anyone else notice how there has been next to no talk about pollution in this election? It's all been about global warming. It seems kind of a silly thing to debate when there's plenty of indisputable evidence of ocean acidification, metal contamination of lakes, rivers, streams, and so on. For example: do you know what percentage of Ohio's waterways are contaminated with aluminum? Answer: 100%

But onto your post…..

See pics related

What sample would you consider to be statistically significant? Is an 800 year baseline followed by an exponentially growing 200 year increase that coincides with industrialization not statistically significant? Is the deterioration of the ozone layer over the last century not statistically significant? I see that most of your graphs are on the scale of millions of years. While I don't dispute that changes are occurring as a result of the processes illustrated in your images, the changes would be experienced at an incredibly slow rate–not the fast rate as seen in most studies of temperature / ozone depletion. 200 years, let alone 40 years, is minuscule on a scale of millions.

Your graph in image 2 appears to show the concentration of oxygen-18 over millions of years, not sea level changes over thousands of years, as your post would indicate. Images "three," "four" and "five" also appear to be unrelated to the text in your post. I like copypasta as much as the next guy, but you should really find data sets that fit what you're pasting, not attach overly complex, unrelated data in an attempt to feign expertise on an issue.

Environmentalism is a cancer. An economic warfare tactic to neuter and deindustrialize the west. Go back to leftypol. Humans first!

I dunno man. I'd rather be the shining city powered by the sun than some toxic, post-apocalyptic shithole like Shanghai. The West would not be neutered by inventing a clean, novel solution to the world's energy needs.

they won't.

for the same reasons they were in calais jungle waiting for those delicious british gibs and white women, despite the fact that there is no assad, no isis, no boko haram and no boogey man in france and it's one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
spain is out of question.

Can I wear my fursuit while we go lynching if it gets cold enough? :3c

Not when we have hundreds of thousands of years of ice core data, including periods when we have 1600ppm of CO2 and insects the size of small cars sitting on ferns the size of McMansions. In Denmark. We are coming to the end of an interglacial period, get over the propaganda, that's just cover for a Kabbalistic (((tax))) on EVERY living creature because Carbon.

Your third image is THE prime example of the fucking co-opting that has been done.
Or in 20 years. The nigger let China pollute as much as it wants while shutting down Western industry.
Your pictures are faked, 100%. They even admit to it.
archive.is/i29K7
Not when the entirety of the data is fabricated.
realclimatescience.com/2016/11/bom-announces-their-temperature-fraud-is-compatible-with-nasas-and-noaas/
realclimatescience.com/history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/
realclimatescience.com/nasa-doubling-warming-since-2001/
It’s a natural oscillation.
You’ve been perverted by fake data. They’ve literally lied about an entire century of data, starting in the 1980s.
Sorry, there’s a link about the actual sea level change in the pastebin below, and here: realclimatescience.com/nasa-sea-level-fraud/

Here’s a quick pastebin of some of the links I’ve kept: pastebin.com/29mW7kNL

Perhaps the most important of the links are these two.

Thousands of papers showing dissent of the lies
populartechnology.net/2009/10/peer-reviewed-papers-supporting.html

Proof that the “97% of scientists agree” statement was always a lie
friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/97_Consensus_Myth.pdf

But Papa Trump approves of it!

Winter is for comfy, user. Not panda faced tryhards. :^)

Wow, damn. I will definitely look into your links–very interesting stuff.

But again, it seems like this is more evidence to show climate change is just a distraction from the real issue at hand: pollution. Despite all their pontificating about this election being for the future generations, never have I heard either candidate utter the word pollution, yet our generation will be blamed for the death of the earth. The oceans are halfway dead, and we'll see global consequences if the scales ever violently tip. I want to be able to eat fish when I'm 65, dammit.

It absolutely is! Anthropogenic global warming serves two purposes: to destroy the industry of the Western world and ONLY the Western world, and to allow for greater TRUE environmental pollution (solar/wind/etc. create more waste than coal/nuclear/gas), never mind what India and China are doing.

I HAD A TERRIBLE THOUGHT Holla Forums
WHAT IF THAT JEW PUPPET BITCH MERKEL PASSES A QUARTERING LAW THIS WINTER. THE WHOLE EU IS COLLAPSING, BUT UNTIL MORE COUNTRIES UNCUCK THEMSELVES THEY'RE STILL UNDER HER CONTROL.

Rate my shitty MS paint job

Of COURSE she will, man. And in doing so, Germans will stab millions of niggers and dune coons in the chest in their own homes. “We must draw the enemy in so that our knives can reach him.”

Trump/10, will immediately begin salt mining.

thanks. I've seen the original on jewbook a bunch of times and it's so fucking stupid, I was joking about Trump editing it all week.

Post winterly songs.
We had a fine lady sing one we made for Winter-chan.

no stop this meme at once!
I don't want to wage 12 hours outside in -50c
It's cold enough at -20c!
fug

smallpox meme it so they don't trust the coats and still die