If you're anything like us, and I know we are...

If you're anything like us, and I know we are, you've dragged yourself through your front door after a grueling 5 day workweek and right now, nothing in the world matters more than shutting off your brain and spending the next two days as an unproductive lump of human cells steeping in sweat and pizza grease.

WELL WE'LL HELP YOU WITH THAT.

Choose from any of the movies below:
Cars 1
The Gumby Movie
Pocahontas

OR

You can aid your weekend of luxurious lay-about-ness by choosing from the alluring but menacing Ted Box which smells like Yaki's love, anger, and sorrow, or the scandalous but enlightening Yaki Box which smells like beards.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/tedfufu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Oopsie poops, here's the page

Voting Yaki box.

Yaki, because that's where the fun is.

Voting Ted Box

Flipping a lightning bolt keychain with a button that makes a low quality lightning sound and flashes a light in it says I'm voting for Yaki

voting for the nephrite macks on an underage girl box

Voting Yaki Box

Voting Yaki Box tonight

Voting Yaki because someone already posted painbox

Yakiti-Yak

First movie of the night is from the Yaki Box, and it's The Pirates! Band Of Misfits!

In this movie, a bearded, older Guybrush Threepwood fights against the Queen and Charles Darwin to save his fat parrot.

Vote 4 next movie the movies listed in OP or the Ted or Yaki box

Voting Ted Box

Ted box.

Ted bawks

Flipping a plush bearsbian says I'm voting for Yaki

voting yaki

Voting for Yaki box again

Yaki box

It's like you want me to hate you.

Next movie of the night is also from the Yaki Box, and it is Gay Purr-ee.

In it, Feline Judy Garland melodramatically pines for life in Paris and is generally a shitty character that needs to get saved from becoming a mail order cat bride.