Happening- new 7.1 quake in Italy

I'm worried about this, esp after previous 2 this could destroy lots of nice things in that area all the way to florence. Florence may be full of scum right now but to think of what could be damaged as far as buildings/art is not good.

archive.is/tEojQ
rt.com/news/364721-italy-central-quake-damage/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/watch-live
archive.is/tK6En
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does anyone have a working twatter and see what it looks like? the Jews keep banning me and don't have one set up now. How bad does it look? the jewish media bosses haven't picked it up yet.

I don't really see it mattering unless the death count and damage costs are sufficient. Anything to kick off the economic collapse of the Euro-Zone and kicking off of the great non-white extermination crusade which would come from it.

news.sky.com/watch-live

Reminder that if the Campi Flegrei supervolcano near Naples goes off it'll raze a good chunk of yuyope.

Just saw a brief snippet.

Sky News says some damage but not significant.

archive.is/tK6En

It's been downgraded to mag. 6.6 apparently
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000731j#executive

At least that'll slow down the invasion.

Italy is getting rocked by earthquakes lately. Is this normal for the region or are the jews finally extracting their revenge on the Romans for 2,000 years of persecution.

We know how nobody can keep a grudge like a jew.

Some nuns scrambling down the street towards rescuers.

"the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you." -old polish proverb.

They do get a lot of earthquakes but they tend to come in waves.
Rome is still standing because, counterintuitively, building on top of 3 or 4 older buildings makes you shake less.

didn't realize we even had nuns left. Europe's demographics raped, now the history/culture being destroyed too.

I remember hearing something about the columns being designed to withstand earthquakes but I can't remember if that was ancient rome or greece.

The kikes said earthquakes were "punishment for the UNESCO vote." If anyone had said that about dead kikes, the Jews would still have their fangs in his neck.

It seems they were asking for it.

good advice. Just get a time machine and go back 700 years and supervise the building since you seem to have it mastered.

Please fuck off elsewhere.

Sky News says damage is not severe so it's not carnage at this point.

He's probably confused as to why there weren't Iowa class battleships at the Battle of Lepanto.

the people in that area are like sicily user as far as news, esp on a sunday. If it was felt in Rome and even down to Bari, I think it's going to be very bad.
I don't want it to be bad, that's a nice area and not pozzed at all, but if as Sky says now it's biggest since 1980 and was only 10km deep, going to be bad.

The fucking migrant in the hotel at the seaside and italian people in tent gotta fuck the invasor

It gives the building a little insulation from the force of the earth tremors is why.
If you were anchored into bed rock the full force would be transmitted to the building.

The main damage so far was to a 14th century abbey. Even my guessed timeline was correct. The quake was nowhere near Rome. You are retarded.

you foot the bill, Chaim, I'll call the churches. Just post CC number and we get to work.

That is the price of not standing up for one's race while everybody else does.

This is why we all should improve ourselves, and do everything we can to make life harder for the Jews. In particular having 2+ white children.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just waiting for the next Charlie Hebdo caricature on this to wake up a couple more bluepilled goyim

The Catholic Church has some 2 trillion dollars in assets at their disposal (yes, trillions, 2,000,000,000,000 $) and who knows how many hundreds of millions in hard cash (of which 6 billion are paid by the Italian government each year) per year just for renovating their buldings. If it's anyone's fault, it's theirs.

that's a bullshit number because how do you value the land in Paris, NYC, Rome. etc… if they dumped it all at once entire world real estate would crash, plus the art work.
the pope should hand and I'd put the rope around myself, he's a marxist cuckold. but the Jews, who always seem to miss their own improprieties , are very quick to write bullshit about catholic church in all things.

Right in the feels lad

(Me ne Frego'd)

This is bad. We need to help our Italian bros… even if they're kind of negroid xD

The "reforms" of Vatican II need to be thrown in the trash, and the next Pope needs to call a new Crusade to wrest control of the Holy Land back from the rubby, blood-stained hands of Israel.