McMullin = shit

search.wikileaks.org/

This faggot is clearly a fake grassroots operation being boosted by bogus polls to steal Utah votes from Trump.

A good idea would be to search the Stratfor files for any dirt on him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2xA3j
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-temple-square-utah/
archive.fo/qCean
evanmcmullin.com/immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's Holla Forums's official stance on Mormons?

Forgot to add: He's CIA

Ehhhh they're not bad. They seem like huge moralfags though.

We should wait until Nov 9 and see how many (White) Mormons actually voted for McMullin or Clinton, vs. how many voted for Trump. Then we'll know the state of the LDS folk much better than we do now.

There is no way to attack this guy to Utah faggots because only retards are supporting him.

Utah fags support him because it's acceptable by the power elite (they receive no criticism for it, since the media supports Clinton, they want to rob Trump a state) and because they get told that they're voting on principle and "at least their conscience can rest easy".

If it were Democrat state, you can bet the media would be haranguing McMullin, bigly.

They'll run to their McMuffin and cling tightly as they tell themselves that "at least we aren't responsible for anything that happens this election". That, or doing some Stein shit where they 'play the long game'.. Yeah, right.

I bet McMullin is no different from Romney or Clinton, just a shinier face with less of a corrupt record. Which is why you won't find shit on him and there will be no real investigative work into him.

The Trump campaign is probably aware of this guy.

That's a big forehead.

I remember when being "moral" was a good thing, like up to 10 years ago. Some time since moral became codeword for cucked.

If they're running on principle then dig for something that goes against their principles.

There's a subtle difference between "having morals" and being a "moralfag".

You guys are just tinfoil hat wearing losers. McMullin is a Republican hero. There is literally nothing wrong with being a CIA Mormon who's colluding with the powers that be to undermine the will of the American people by maintaining the current Zionist, two-party status quo.

t. R Money

who?

Get out terry.

Already know all we need to about Mormons as a group (I don't care about your individual experiences with them). They have a piece of Vegas and Reno, in bed with the Jews, cuckolds, moralistic but all on their own gear from their doctors. without the US civil war they would have been eradicated. If utah costs Trump the election…
Friend used to say "fucking mormons will have their own nukes soon." For their sake, they should hope so, because they'll be heading West again and right into the ocean this time.

I guess Mormons don't care at all for the whole anti-establishment / anti-globalism / western preservation angle since they're literally voting for the CIA paid for by (((rich donors))). They may have big white families but they are utterly contemptible in other respects. Anyway, as stated, I'm not going to pass my final judgment until after election day.

They are the Jews of the American West. The Mormon Question must be answered!

What y'all need to understand is that the Mormons are basically a hivemind controlled by the clergy. Any dissenting opinion is bible-camped out of them. And they will always vote for one of their own over anyone else unless the clergy says otherwise.

I wonder if the 3rd debate may have secured Trump's vote in Utah.
When the issue of Abortion came up, Trump appeared more Pro-Life than ever, and definitely secured evangelicals/LSD votes.
Hillary's chance of attracting any on the fence Republicans ended when she said she was For Late Term Abortions.
Also the 2nd amendment also makes people recalculate their views on #NeverTrump.

This faggot's forehead is so big

They're gas chamber tier

Problem is, Mormons are a bloc vote like niggers, they vote for whoever the church tells them to vote for

Trump NEW VIDEO!!

Mormons are for mass importation of shitskins, because they aggressively convert them.
They're our enemy.

Oh so you finally realized posting that list from Thezog.info was a bad idea because it's not credible?

Mormons are definitely our enemy

you should update your links:

Billionaire G.O.P. Donor Snubs Trump With Tiny $5 Million Donation
archive.is/2xA3j
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson

>Adelson will also donate $5 million to supporting Trump, but the money will go to a group run by TD Ameritrade founder Joe Ricketts, a Wyoming billionaire who had refused to back Trump during the primary.

+

>Instead of collecting giant checks from his fellow billionaires, the G.O.P. nominee has turned to a surprisingly robust grassroots network of small donors. Already, Trump has smashed the small-donor donation record for Republicans, having approached or surpassed the $100 million mark, according to Federal Election Committee filings.

You have to remember that Mormons want to set up their own version of Israel in Utah in the long run

first to go as the traitorous cucks they are.

McMuffin is another anti-Trump shill for Hill whose purely in this election to siphon votes from Trump. He was on the 2012 ACORN payroll and has no CIA background at all. His job is the same as it was in 2012, voter suppression.

Imagine if the confederacy had created a church that is currently enacting revenge on the union for losing the civil war. The Mormons are destroying America because they lost the Mormon war and thier homeland: Deseret. They are super butthurt. They will not stop until they take over America and avenge the death of Joseph Smith which they have all sworn to do. So yeah, this is going to become a much bigger issue in the future especially since Joseph Smith prophesied that Mormons would take over the federal government.

I don't speak for Holla Forums but the saltyids can hang too imo.

Ropey

I think they used to have an oath to destroy the us gov, but from what I can tell from traveling in that part of the country and being around gun people, is that mormons are sheep. My guess is mormons are genetically selected to be gullible and subservient, or manipulators. Anyone else would have left the land of magic underwear.

He's "ex"-CIA.

Get out

Wall bait.

Basically kikes.

He's a 40 year old virgin. Any real Mormon would have 3 wives by now.

Mormons are almost as bad as Jews.

maybe they aren't as bad as I thought.

"'FUCK HIM"'

Act like a shitskins, get rent like a shitskin.

Proper white people work together while thinking for themselves. That's why our Achilles Heal empathy is so important to our success when in all white societies, as it's what allows us to function as a cohesive unit despite not following blindly.

Whites have hydrogen bonds, the other races have covalent bonds?

Atomic check. Mormons convert non-Whites to their faith. In doing so Mormons have converted to non-White morality.

"Virgin" nah he's gay

My Race is My Religion.

MRMR.

mormonism is masonry with different window dressing

their highest rituals are identical to masonic rituals

they were founded by masons

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-temple-square-utah/

Heretics, not Christian, must burn.

he's being pushed by Rick "AIDS Dick" Wilson

It's the Jewiest attack that anyone ever dreamed up in a Jewish mind. Steal Utah with a cuck and deny Trump the election.

Not that they would be successful, but this is what they are trying to do

Aside from the possibly large White families, they're loons.
Even then, they usually adopt a niglet. See Romney's family as an example.

This is so laughable. "Sworn to avenge Smith"? Look man, I live in Utah and you sound like a lunatic.
The ONLY reason that a lot of Mormons are voting mcmullen is because they're heavily brainwashed by the media and the whole pussy grab thing turned them off. That's 100% the only reason, I tell you this from living here.
Mormons are just exclusive of others. They're not jews trying to control things. They just want to be left alone and virtue signal to reach other. They're not our enemies, most of them are strongly FOR Trump and especially his positions on issues.

Don't listen to the batshit "muh reno muh vegas" faggot. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Those guys are just right wing goons. They have NOTHING in common with the average Mormon. The only reason they get even a little attention is because Mormons are very naive and buy everything the media says. Many of them strongly dislike Beck and Romney as of this election cycle.

And your normal/average cuckservative/lolberg that voted for el rato, saw the lolberg candidate was a faggot, and are clinging to any and every chance to not vote for the actual republican candidate.

They literally swore to avenge Joseph smith in temple ceremonies until recently. Oath of vengeance, faggot.

Keep spouting your dumbass madeup bullshit. I've lived here all my life and I can tell you that they're just average cuckservatives for the most part but are largely wisening up and going Trump.

Ignore the Mormon at your own peril. I bet you don't believe in blood atonement or the Mormon mafia either.

No, I don't. Because I'm not fucking psychotic. Is this some DnC shilling? Am i being baited?

A little wacky, but alright people overall. Let them have Utah as long as they stay in Utah.

Basically CIA. "In Urgent Need of Gas" tier.

Mormonism is basically a cult where the leaders of the church and the wealthly members(like romney) rule over the lower mormons.
There are plenty of horror stories that I'm sure a few anons capped or will share. things like having your bishop audit you to make sure your giving the church your money, a child from a previous non-mormon marriage getting told to their face by the bishop that when they die they won't meet up with the rest of his family in heaven, and everyone in the room that hears it doesn't see any problem with it.
Also never live near mormons if you dont plan on converting, they'll badger you nonstop to convert and if you say no every mormon in the surrounding area will shun you and do the best they can to make you feel not welcome.
Fuck those heretics

Mormon mafia is real. Not sure about blood atonement but at this point I wouldn't be surprised

Interesting, i've never thought of this concept before. "Mormon mafia"…

They really are the jews of the christian world

i remember reading something about how the mormons helped the redcoats during the revolutionary war by "supporting" the american troops with defective firearms.
if i remember correctly jp morgan was involved.

given that Mormons didn't exist during the revolutionary war, I'd be kind of impressed if they did help the redcoats

Excellent bait. 10/10

McMullin is a Jew.

archive.fo/qCean
evanmcmullin.com/immigration

This. Just like Jews, they other nonbelievers as "gentiles."

This guy is literally a faggot. He's a 40 year old MORMON with no wife or children.