FBI INVESTIGATING CLINTON FOUNDATION

youtube.com/watch?v=kiy7BFnubps
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!
All of the institutional pedophilia could be revealed and the entire US establishment might get completely burned down.

Oh fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aJELS
archive.is/4Cavl
truthkings.com/breaking-huma-abedin-kicked-off-clinton-campaign/#
archive.fo/Fmv1M
archive.is/2N6ye
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought Obama was blocking them from doing this?

hahahahahaha

Delete this thread, make another and put in something relevant and Holla Forums-related.

As breaking as this news is we can't let this Holla Forums subversion go on any longer.

Kill yourself goon, stop derailing.

BUMP

Sage negated.

ANTI-ANIME = ANTI-WHITE

triggered autistic goon, we know anime is a deterrent to your kind, why do you think we post it retard

The curtain is being lifted and the global elite that have had free reign for a long time are being exposed. It is only just beginning. What a time to be alive

It would be a shame if someone started a big fucking war over nothing to cover all of this up…

What a fucking year this has been.

CNN has been using Fuentes and his sources inside the FBI for years in the coverage of countless news events. Now suddenly they call into question the validity of the information he's providing and doing it live on air to try to catch him off guard.

He must make a lot of shekels to accept that kind of bullshit.

So is this what really happens when everyone sees whats really fucking happening? If so it's beautiful how their machines all fall apart when thrust into the open, everything is falling down around their ears and we'll be so much better once they're gone.

I think most will chose to ignore it until they cannot. Lots of distractions coming.

It's already happening, check those bizarre plane runway (((accidents))) all this week

This IS pretty fucking huge. We haven't had such a blatant acknowledgement of this yet. This destroys the argument that "the investigation" Comey was referring to in the letter meant ONLY the Weiner issue.

please go back to leddit or cuckchan.

They’ve been doing that since August at least.

Right, but this is normie friendly blatancy. This is important.

you have no power here juden.

There is no way this cunt can even steal this election at this point and we havent had the latest o keefe vid yet.

I dont want to celebrate too early but I cant believe trump is actually going to be president. After so fucking long its going to happen. This will be glorious.

(checked)

WE'RE GOING TO MAGA AND RAHOWA ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY!

How does it feel to die at the top of the world?

Something like this?

At least post high-res you fucking kike.

fuking shit do yourself a favour gas youself before we find you

Kill yourself you degenerate scum.

CTR is starting to lose it

The weebshit is a remnant of Holla Forums, before the Holla Forums raid there was no moeshit cancer on Holla Forums.

Get cancer and die Holla Forums.

Notice how these manchildren always and exclusively post moeshit, when manga and anime have plenty of manly things to offer.

Death to Holla Forums.

Fuck off normalfaggot, go back to facebook if you dont like it.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you filthy immigrant, Holla Forums is not your home.

Again:

Notice how these manchildren always and exclusively post moeshit, when manga and anime have plenty of manly things to offer.

Death to Holla Forums.

What are you afraid that they're gonna do? Spam the board with smug anime girls? Holla Forums was never a threat to Holla Forums to begin with because they can't do shit but make retarded shitposts. There is no Holla Forums anymore. They never had any power, numbers, or influence. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Holla Forums here, can confirm

Moe is manly, retard.

I'm guessing this is some bad bait. Have a smug since I guess that is what you are here for. Though it isn't so bad seeing as some people responded to it.

I could imagine (((someone))) getting behind provoking the paki-indian nuclear exchange, I really could.

it's an anime board you poofter

continue with thread

wtf his name is my name too

kek

archive.is/aJELS

archive.is/4Cavl

No he's right. This thread is important. Needs a proper op

What an awful thread. Can someone please recreate? This is huge news.

Where does it say anything about life insurance?

This is a fucking Japanese anime board. Don't like it? Go back to Stormfront.

Or just rerail. Dunno what the FBI can do if the justice dept. is constantly blocking them

Oh user of enlightenment, show us your ways of getting upset over being called out for shitty formating and not contributing to the thread.

Sorry fox didn't have that quote it was elsewhere where I read it on the same story.

Huma kicked off campaign, immunity revoked? (every time i archive this it just gives me a shitty popup to like on facebook)
truthkings.com/breaking-huma-abedin-kicked-off-clinton-campaign/#

Comey may have re-opened the email case to thwart FOIA requests.

=OH FUCKING SHIT LADS==

==CLINTON IS FINISHED==-

I'm aware of the morbid nature of my statement but:
PLEASE LET ALL THESE THINGS BE TRUE

He has power it's just a question of if the FBI think they can make a Trump win happen.

Right now they have to deal with an establishment who can and will take down the FBI if they deem it too great a threat to them.
Not just Obongo but the democrat and republican parties too, essentially the current political class.

To stay funded and prevent a massive media campaign calling for them to be dismantled the FBI have to play nice with the politicians and their owners and be obedient.

But they know Trump doesn't know how this all works or is at least more inclined to leave the FBI alone to do its publicly stated job.
Which for the FBI is essentially their very own personal paradise, being able to do their job with zero political bullshit.

So if the FBI are convinced or at least confident they can make a Trump victory possible then they might work up the courage to push it.
Which it seems they may have if the rumours of them starting an investigation into the Clinton foundation are true.

After reading The Clinton's War on Women I didn't think it could any worse. But holy fuck Hillary herself did the same shit. They are crashing like fucking Icarus.

There is literally nothing wrong with it. At least break your link for fuck's sake.
archive.fo/Fmv1M

Come the fuck on.

Is this just some rando or is it someone with any credibility?

Seems like the MSM is surrendering

Do you have the source of the poll?

Only quoting what's at the bottom of the archive

Blah. Sorry. Low on sleep.

No problem. And besides, the question was deserved nonetheless, polls right now are probably going to be wildly inaccurate regardless so yes, that number is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Your archive.fo gives me the same popup on archive.is but I was a retard and just tried to close it when scrolling down works.
I grabbed Referral Control when we had direct links to the FBI, that was a big issue in honey pot but this is fucking nothing. I archive every time I can and never ran into the like on kikebook popup.

Killery would never withdraw, shes a power hungry psychobitch, even in cuffs she would still try to reach for the mic to continue her campaign.

The FBI is more secure than the NYPD, who was doing the investigation into Weiner. They found the emails, and alerted the FBI.

Oh my God if this is true, the entire fucking ruling class is fucked. Their anti-pedo hysteria plot to emasculate all white men is going to backfire and they really will all wind up hanging. Fucking delicious.

Source of first pic?

WEW…

The date to withdraw her from ballots already passed weeks ago.

She's registered as the nominee for the Democrats whether they like it or not. Best they could hope for is a write in campaign for another candidate, but how likely is it that would work?

not a chance maybe start riots and stop election still very very hard - election proceed through wars etc

I was just ruminating on this the other day. This will be the first time in history that the Jews will get kicked out and not have anywhere else to hide. Mass communication means they will never again find a country that doesn't know about their past, that doesn't know EXACTLY why these "happy merchants" were itinerants. I guess there's Israel, but that's kind of useless to the Jews afterall. They can't survive by Jewing other Jews just as vampires can't survive by sucking the blood of other vampires. In a way creating Israel was one of their worst mistakes.

WOW. So Bill, Hillary& Weiner ALL have sex w underage kids & pursued twisted trysts on convicted pedo's Lolita Express?!!!!

Part of me suspects it's part of a method to control them.

maybe who has strings Soros??

I think it became a thing when Rick Wilson said we're a bunch of racists who jerk off to anime.

It's rumored that these emails involve minors & the "Lolita express" if so I dont think we'll vote 4 child predators

Soros is a puppet.
He belongs to the Rothschilds.

Dredd is actually a British invention but based in Murica.

makes sense too visible to hold ultimate power - nice of ruling class to plan it all for us serfs

Reminder that jews are triggered by anime because they consider it anti-semetic.

archive.is/2N6ye

I really hope this is true. Feminists have been pushing harder for pedophilia acceptance and "childhood sexual agency" in recent years. Exposing the Lolita express would be doubly advantageous now: obviously, it would take down the Clintons, but it would also refresh the public's disgust with pedophilia for some time.

Soros's business empire was built on loans from the Rothschilds. It's what marks him as their property.

I have the feeling there will be many upcoming "suicides".

Remember when Trump called her "nasty woman" in the final debate? He always designs each kill-shot so later evidence reinforces it

All those feminists calling themselves "nasty woman X" in solidarity are in for a shock

Typed out a transcript:

Nice job mate.

We are crashing this reality with no survivors.

Suck a cock redditor.

So Comey shot himself in the foot with the wording of the remark, accidentally revealing he had written the investigation off and was trying to bury it?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Ofh coursh!

i thought it was a mongolian basketweaving board? man am i lost or what

lmao liberal whores BTFO

We are so fucking close to a civil war its insane.

You were supposed to get better, not dumber, CTR.

I bet it's his codename.

They can investigate but we all know as long as the AG and POTUS are monkeys they won't be able to bring this to the courts. I hope they hold on the info until Trump is sworn into office.

You really are bad at your derailing job. We can easily see you playing both sides, retarded goon. Next meal they give you should contain strychnine for good measure.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

A wounded animal that knows its dying makes mistakes. CTR is flailing, trying anything to have one more day above ground.
We will bury them. They know this but they flail all the same. Let them tire themselves out.
9 days left.

What can we do? Year of the fire monkey, right? Meme as hard as you can for all corrupt shit to be exposed.

This would be the best thing to happen in an election ever. Please happen.

Labour keeps getting re-elected in Rotherham, she is unfortunatly incorrect.

Holy shit this is probably why Biden was like:

Don't forget he told that little girl she had gotten him hard with the hot mic. Biden probably is going to get BTFO too.

how to tell a newfag in one simple picture

Aaaaannnndddd the problem with that is what?

My captcha

Hey shill, I am referring to a videos on both instances. I don't use kikebook. kek

Probably the part where there's gonna be a shitload of suffering, violence, and death.

I mean, I'm all for a culling and everything - I think a lot of the Boomers on life support need to go ahead and expire, but this isn't going to be some walk in the park. Random shit will happen even to "preppers" and when rule of law breaks down or is thrown out, all bets are off.

Forget the combatant deaths in the Civil War. Think more on the precipitous rise in the mortality rate of civilians when there's no food, water, or the latest roving gang of nignogs assaulted the grocery store because their EBT card no longer works and even people with paper money realize their paper has little value when the "government" (Federal Reserve lolololo) that is "backing" it is breaking in half.

And you think the hospital is going to be open? The urgent care gonna be open if you have a boo-boo? Nah, it's called a systemic cascade failure because one system collapsing just leads into the others collapsing. A lot of the same way a pandemic kills - it doesn't need to have a really high mortality rate. Just needs to be virulent and contagious enough to incapacitate / flood enough of the healthcare system to make it impossible for people to get care. And what happen when the folks keeping the power on, or the water clean, or the trucks running, or the food growing - what happens when they are incapacitated? It just increases mortality.

Folks in the city are a few days worth of missed meals from a full blown cataclysm. Just keep that in mind. People start to do desperate shit when they get hungry or thirsty enough. As soon as some insurgency busts up a highway or plants an IED on the overpass leading into town, those trucks bringing in the food are gonna either get slowed or stopped. And when that happens, all fucking hell is going to break loose in places like LA, New York, Seattle, Atlanta - the list goes on.

Fuck, just look at places like Las Vegas where it's literally millions of people just sitting in the desert. Ranches around there - cattle and such. But there aint exactly many farms in the desert. Nor are there any farms in the concrete jungle.

Not saying you need to have a year's worth of food stored up.

I am saying that "the problem" with a Civil War is that war is hell.

SHADILAY

At least there will be no more SJW's after such a civil war

They're planning on running to China this time. The Chinese government might not care about their past, and has the ability to censor that information so the Chinese public won't know either.

Are we going to start seeing a lot of FBI committing suicide?

Normie lefties won't fall for that if it involves literal child sex slaves. Maybe they'll go for it when it's a teacher fucking a student, but sex slaves? No way. The pro-pedo propaganda hasn't gotten that far yet.

True, war is hell….do YOU see any other way out of this clusterfuck? I sure don't…
BTW, when the trucks are sitting at the truck stops ITS ALL OVER.

NO PROBLEM

Never underestimate your foe. If the media is any good, they will do something with a few days before election day to get into people's heads. Hopefully the three spears peircing Hillary can keep the public occupied long enough.

Is this some new nigger CTR strategy?

wew. the natural order always wins.

People come here for free speech and anonymity, not for weeb faggotry.

it's gonna be great

I, for one, appreciate both.

Maybe weebfags really are cancer. I get that chans have a long history with anime, but the moeshit really is a bit much.

Where to buy miniature catgirls in cups?

Wew. Never read anything confirming that yet.

i suspect he is though

I suspect that is what has occured.

But his brother is connected to the foundation (he does their tax).
Unless he's planted him..