Toxic Masculinity BTFO

HOW WILL MEN EVER RECOVER
It's time to cast James Bond as a woman. I mean come on, it's 2017.

Reported for subjugating strong women

Why bother creating something original when you can subvert someone else's creation.

Really gets my noggin' joggin'

Almost like men are naturally dominant, and women are naturally submissive, and it looks funny when you switch them around. Next they should show a man in a bra, lol. It's funny because men don't wear bras.

CIS

WHITE

Bond, Jane Bond.

SCUM

Tranny. Ugly tranny.

trips confirm

Meme. Shit meme

fugg nigga what you doing

Triggered. Samefag triggered.

They're really doing everything in their power to make moving pictures unappealing.

Couple of American actors were asked to be James Bond.
They all turned it down because they all said he should only be played by British actors.
I'm sure the first non British woman they ask will jump at the chance without a second thought.

Is there a word for wanting to live in a time 40-50 years earlier, even before you existed?

Reported for announcing a report

Yes: "2017"

They just prove our point for us. Roastiies already know the truth. Only the sad cucks are deluded.

nostalgia?

It's called living in a shitty time. Going back 50 years wouldn't fix much though. The rot had already set in and things would always get to this point eventually. We need to make the future better than the world of 50 years ago.

God damn man you need to stop being the cuck

American bond was never going to happen because it hasnt

I am implying that. Bond will be Scottish, British Welsh or Irish. Fassy could be Bond. Connery was Bond. There wont be an American bond because nobody can play him who is American dont sweat it, same with American actresses.

I like how the guy on the pic looks scared, when the bond girls were all confident. Why change it?

No, everything was fine (not good, just fine) up until 2005 at least, so that argument is invalid. It's the popularization and normification of internet is what led to this. We were too soft and let this out of control.

Because almost all women are nothing but insecurities.

Literally has nothing to do with your own previous point, which, in turn, had nothing to do with quoted point.

Are you from reddit or something? They don't care.

Yeah, it's called being sane.

You're way behind, man. Feminism and anti-racist shit really kicked off big in the 60's. We were always going to get here eventually from the second we gave them that first inch.

>>>/reddit/

A Jane Bond needs to be british?
As I see it, all the bond actors, with the exception of Craig have been very charismatic actors.

Charismatic? Hmm….

Well I'm telling you then you know know what you're talking about

kill yourself

We're going to need double spoilers for images like that.

There's already a female version of James Bond, it's called Charlie's Angels.

No, you're way not out of school yet, son. The first wave of feminism and anti-racism successfully died out in the early 80s. That's why all throughout the 80s fags and niggers were always ridiculed and women knew their place, but on film and irl. Up until 2005 there were no consecutive trends of feminism and anti-racism in media, just some individual cases. But after the invention of twitter, reddit, facebook etc (the cancerpocalypse of 2007) all these movements started to get traction online and eventual spilled out irl. We could have prevented this. Just like we could have prevented DLC in games. Everyone knew it was bad, everyone knew what it will lead to. But people were weak and we're reaping the fruits now.

Nah everything was straight up until 2007-2008
Even then shit didn't hit the fan until 2011-2012 around Obamas second term

2007 is when it started, and 2007 is when it happened

*meant 2005 is when it started

nah

CHARISMATIC. AS. HELL.

Yah. Argument is not an option.

It's a sign. This thread and it's subject are shit. Sage.

You mad white boi?

A superficial visage of conservatism doesn't mean the pieces weren't well in the process of falling into place.

Are you retarded? I already explained everything to you and debunked you premise. You seem to have some basic comprehension problems. I recommend a dose of >>>/killyourself/

t. Toasty Roastie

The 90's was full of it.

Things were shit well before you were born, you just had no concept of what was lost.

Gen-Zers leave!

t. millennials
pls go away

TOXIC
O
X
I
C

You seem upset that someone suggested the decade you were born in wasn't perfect. Would anyone in the 80's have gotten away with suggesting women shouldn't have the vote, or that the races should be segregated?

I wanna collect moisture from her droideks

Bring on the nukes.

Just like director of Cisbusters said there's gonna be sequels.

Let it happen. They will loose pretty much all the male audience and women who like chauvinistic macho heroes.

Why can't a woman be Jason Voorhees?

That's not true. The nu-males who saw Star Wars & Wonder Woman will be lined up around the block.

Why not just make a new spy character? Oh right because its not about making interesting female lead characters.

Its about destroying everything white men love.

Here's why 007 can't be a female:

Because women are stupid as fuck and that would require creativity. That's a tall order.

I like how she 'combats gender stereotypes' by making fembond wear a half open suit with no shirt or bra.

You shut the fuck up shitlord

Really makes you think.

Does this matter?
James bond movies are getting progressively worse.

I think it would be fair to say the James bond as the womanizing grab her ass non-beta died after Sean Connery everyone else cucked out and became more & more PC, again Roger to Pierce Brosnan had entertaining movies but they cucked out compared to Sean Connery.

The "new" JB is shit, the actor and writing also and the fact that I don't believe anyone would protect England or any other western nation now a days since those governments have decided to turn against their own people ( muslim invasion, war on patriotism/ nationalism,etc.) under the pain of torture & death further makes these movies even less believable, and just bad.
A mentally ill jew enabled inferiority complex gender flip of the Jame bond character would kill the franchise once and for all…… I guess they could go and reboot it and make it take place in the 50's- 80's ( cold war stuff) but I doubt any Hollywood writer today has enough non-jewish blood to make that work ie they would fill it with shit propaganda no one wants to see such as the suggestion the OP posted about.

Shut your whore mouth, Dalton was great.

I said they had good movies up to Brosnan but I only remember Sean Connery goosing/slapping women's ass on camera.
I remember Roger Moore having these nice big chase scenes happen where no one was bothering to shoot guns at each other…. like someone decided to "scale back on violence" or something.

OCTOCOCK WHEN???

They already made that movie, well its more female Jason Bourne.

Dalton cucked 0%.

Yes they should start with that one.

Is this because they made Dr.who a woman?

yes

Won't say I'll be disappointed in not watching any of these new ones.

Yeah, we already had this, its called "The Emperors New Groove"

Fucking SJWs don't know shit from fuck

Why can't women lead new and worthwhile franchises, and instead have to stand on the shoulders of giant shitlords?

>not seeing casting women in men's roles as characters with male names, doing male things as the natural evolution of degeneracy progressivism.
suddenly, the new Star Trek stronk womyn of color being named "Michael" makes sense, doesn't it? There will never be a "Jane" Bond, anons. They're going to fuck your minds through your eyesockets by recasting male characters with female actors and carry-on like nothing has changed.

This isn't a message for everybody, just for people like me who are inclined to try and defuse conflict and reach across the aisle:

Don't.
It won't be reciprocated. It won't be appreciated. It won't make anything better. They will take advantage of any weakness you present and counterattack as soon as they can. So don't reach out. Don't make peace. Don't try to find common ground, because there isn't any. If you're going to engage, do it with a mind to destroy.

So would she fuck women?

That's the only way they're getting me to watch.

of course. and men too, obviously. thus, you're tricked into accepting James Bond the character as a legitimized bisexual faggot by his one-time portrayal by a female actor. We'll look back at the Ghostbusters-tier "feminist re-imagining" as an Obama-era swerve. The real future they have for us is "post-gender" or "post-sexual" with all characters have male or female names, played by male and female actors and who fuck males and females because… like… it's . It shouldn't matter, right?

No. Just no.
And I say that as a former liberal.

James is a girls name too though

t. probable masiefag

good post

When's the last time anyone has heard a girl called James?

Prepare your butts. Mike is coming and James Bond and so many other iconic male characters will be "transitioned" beginning 2017. If you don't like it, this bitch gon target yo neck and cut off yo head.

that's right, anons! Gender is a social construct! Girls have always had boys names. Boys have always been bisexual! This is all perfectly normal.

Thanks, capitalism,

Just look how far we've come

spot on

Even so, the guy in the poster is ripped as hell and handsome, what happened to not discriminating body image, and only wanting to put hunks on screen? Think of the ugly people, dammit!
If the guy in the poster stopped being a faggot for 5 minutes, he could easily overpower Theron and the her to stop with her bullshit

I hope it fuels the fire that's already been started. I hope that fire grows beyond control and rages over the world.

wew

You know what? I am hopeful that Islam actually becomes big enough to flood the West just to see these degenerates being put in their place.

This. They can't come over soon enough.

Yes, fuck jews.

BIG

BLACK

HALAL

Let's just go for the 15-movies theory and say Bond retired after The World is not Enough, sleeping under the arms of Denise Richards

The what

He should have been Gandalf tbh.

he didn't even get what the role was about

15-movies theory, it consist of TRYING to make sense of the series as a linear story in 3 phases rather than a set of individual stories, but this is almost impossible due to OHMSS

1) 28 to 31yo cocky 00 agent James Bond starts the big part of his service. M doesn't trust him that much but ends up becoming Britain's most reliable asset by the third movie due to his improbable victories in almost all operations involved, and the world's premier spy by the fifth, saving the world from chaos in 2 occasions and the jew's gold one time.
Dr. No, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball and You Only Live Twice make this part. Sean Connery manhandles all of these, although his acting falls apart dramatically by the 4th movie.

2) This phase begins with an extremely confident 40yo Bond getting his shit slapped up after almost retiring from duty honorably. Thus triggering his mid-life crisis where his behavior becomes highly erratic and downright villainous at times, but also shining moments of genius. Bond has massive personality swings, that end with him softening down his playboy attitude surprisingly by the 4th movie of this phase, along with not toying with his adversaries and being more careful in his planning due to his constant confusion/distraction. His job consist mostly of being a pawn/hitman in clean-up jobs, with the exception of the 4th movie, which is a deja-vu from Thunderball, but paired with a numbskull soviet spy.
On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Live and Let Die, The Man with the Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only make this phase. Mostly Moore exploitation genre films along with Lazenby's kino act that was flawed in script but can be fixed with a little imagination.

3) By this point Bond becomes a mature and jaded 50 to 55yo man who is tired of his job, and while much more focused he also finds spots of playful attitude to escape from his duty's atmosphere, along with doing personal actions that demonstrate his wish to retire, but both rarely last long. This phase consist of him trying to do his job fast while constantly fighting figures from his past, and although he initially seems to have lost part of his cocky attitude towards his objectives, by the 4th movie he reclaims confidence, but in a more controlled manner as he grows then-unknown traits like mercy. This ends with him as a somewhat mournful 65yo man succumbing to cheap injuries but fighting with quick mental prowess, and desperately trying to find a love partner as a side note.
The Living Daylights, Licence to Kill, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies and The World is Not Enough compose this final act. Dalton and Brosnan split the roles here, and do so with maybe the best acting of the 3 parts.

There's a splinter 12-movie theory, which is the same thing but with Bond dying in the middle of License to Kill

why do you stupid goys not like this?
is it the nigger?

Surfing, Madonna and Carlos writing the script aside, i found the first 30 minutes of that movie highly compelling, the problem is that the other 60 minutes are not good, they fucking suck shit, they are retarded and forced.
Those 30 minutes are not perfect thou, the surfing sets the atmosphere pretty low, if it began with them reaching the beach by scuba or by any other means it would've been OK, certainly not cringe-worthy. All goes smooth then that disgruntled song appears, it's over-produced and goes over the top very quickly.
Then in crucial, dramatic moments the director goes to make Bond flirt or chicks start doing winks. The absolute madman electrocuted some dude, escaped and is about to bomb the fucking boat, why are all the nurses smiling.
Then the great room scene is soured by knowing the chinks were supposed to be the guys from Tomorrow Never Dies, but this kind of disappointment is usual in the series, so no big deal.
Then he goes to Cuba and it goes full retard.

Bond going commando, getting captured and tortured for a year, only to be returned to the U.K. and imprisoned for treason sounds very good, and him defecting to China and requesting assets to do a clean-up operation into North Korea is prime material for an interesting movie. How can you fuck this up.
How could the batshit insane poorman's Bay director do a more goofy movie than fucking Goldmember (both released around the same weeks internationally) and Madonna sing a more hilarious song than Austin Power's Beautiful Stranger is beyond me.
Analyze this, fuck you wanker

Good read.
What about OHMSS?

Also Dalton and Brosnan 50+ Bond?

The plot is bizarre as it makes Bond trying to infiltrate Blofeld's stronghold in the mountain personally, trying to pass as a royalty heritage worker, even when in the previous movie they both met face to face and Blofeld already had his fill with him since he killed Goldfinger 3 movies ago.
I guess it's part of Lazenby's Bond extreme self-confidence, the plot really doesn't make sense if we don't take that into account (which he shows quite clearly), and Moore's horny jew hitman doesn't make sense either if we cut OHMSS. Diamonds are Forever also kills off Blofeld and makes his marriage non-canon, making FYEO and LTK non-canon too.

This mess is what happens when the producers make movies without taking into account the book continuity.
I personally liked the movie, features one of the only few times Bond did a real spy thing (retrieve papers from lawyer office). But the plot is the most difficult to fix in that linearity, as the upcoming movies reference it plenty, but the plot itself makes the previous 2 movies confusing. Rightfully lampooned by Mike Myers as retarded evil genius overcomplicated schemes

Natural age progression, it sounds exaggerated but after all Roger Moore was pushing the 60's in his 80's movies, he was 58 or 59 in A View to a Kill.
Brosnan obviously does not look the part but he does get easily injured to make headcanon he is old enough.

So there's a clear continuity in the books and the movies just fucked it up?

It's like going home after the main-course of dinner has been served. All of the events from the first world war is leading up to this, you're going to partake in it, and you want to miss it?

What a croc of bs, most importantly, the writers didn't thought this out. Simply because the story is that first they ripped off the source-material, and then later on they made more movies because the previous ones were selling, making up new stories along the way.

You belong on reddit with all the other cocksuckers.

t.reddit, kys

hahaha the irony
go back

Such godlike wit, I almost didn't realise this post was satire! Truly you are a master with words!

They'll never take our "Whos the Boss"

There seems to be a continuity due to past references and some side stories here and there
In the end Bond marries a jap in some island and has a hapa child. So it can be said YOLT is the end, and somehow it was, for Connery at least.

It's a theory, and while borderline headcanon in terms of linking them, producers did seem to try and fix it when they realized they couldn't use Blofeld's role anymore, and did ask for a character progression in Bond; Lazenby, Moore and Dalton have confirmed so, they were asked certain mood traits, which were the main reason Dalton refused the role the second time in 1978.
Plus they reference between themselves from time to time, so it's not that insane. Those "making new stories along the way" were simple badly made adaptations that were cheaply linked.

Also Dalton Bond best Bond, plebs back in the day couldn't conceive his majestic kino performances

It's both.

This image gets made, and someone writes a fuck-useless article about it coincidentally the same time that they're trying to hype Theron's new film Atomic Blonde where she plays the bestest-and-most-awesomest-secret-agent-ever.

At this point I'd put money on the writer and artist being on the film's marketing payroll.

Muslim reported, you people have no business being here.

What is this, the 1940s?

You have to keep rolling it back. Pretend we're still living in the 50's and we haven't been through decades "strong female characters" already. I mean, if they could ever admit there were actually more of those characters than anyone can count at this point, they'd have to admit that they don't have a battle to fight. That they don't have anything to do that will make them feel righteous or important. Then what would they do?

They tried. Most of it like most of everything sucked, flopped or simply forgotten despite how good it was. Bond and other films series that are remembered are mainly remembered because they are trend setter.

There was also the elements of these virtue-signalling women and nu-males never really knew that what they wanted from a female character cannot be achievable.

They wanted a female character to be written like a real woman and represent all women. How is that possible? Almost every main characters in these franchises are unrealistic. And some women are submissive, some are dominatrix, some are dykes, some are traditional, some are sex maniacs and some are prude. Try to mixed them all.

People don't respond to it because it doesn't ring true. The strong woman archetype that does resonate with people is the strong mother protecting her child. Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley, The Bride. No one really wants to see a woman pretending to be a man, no matter how much they may fool themselves into believing it. It doesn't speak to us on that fundemental level.

I agree. While we may watched unrealistic humans, our brain looked for a part of them that is recognizable. Unless they are cyborg or brainwashed killing machine. If the female action heroine felt real, we would like them. But I almost never suspend my belief with most of them for any extend periods. Mainly because theyare just a collection of made-up traits.

*unrecognizable made-up traits.

There hasn't been a good Bond movie since the 80s.

Tony Danza is God's avatar on Earth!

I thought that one British nigger was going to be the next James Bond

The 60s were the worst decade in the history of everything! Even today, I hear boomerfucks constantly go on about how "great" the 60s were when it was really a turd of a decade! The Vietnam War, Kennedy getting shot, niggers and hippies rioting in the streets. It fucking sucked.

I thought feminists are against using sex for one's advantage? Even if it's pretty much what they do anyway

Because the feminists writing for them are too terrible at their job to make it any good.

Goldeneye was in 1995, retardo

The National Guard should have gunned down more hippies.

The only great Brosnan Bond movie was Tomorrow Never Dies. And mainly because of the hammy Rupert Murdoch villain.

Niggers too.

First of, the disingenuous faggot couldn't even pick a specific poster. Some of them have babes, but does any have a woman cowering in that specific pose with that look on her face?

And while we're at it asswipe, why don't you swap the genders on these?

I'd rather be whipped around by mistress charlize

That's actually not a bad idea!

Hugo Drax did nothing wrong.

that was the twist in the original film