Are you a Bad Enough Dude

… to Trump or Treat?

Think about it, we could give out Trump stickers or flyers (if you could get them from a campaign office nearby you) to the parents of trick or treaters. Hell, even just printing out little pieces of paper with Vote Trump and some bullet points like "Build a Wall," "Repeal and Replace Obamacare," etc.

putting a Trump wig on a jackolanatern would be enough to trigger libs I think.

Spreading the word comes first, the triggering comes after he's elected

Expect a major happening on Halloween. A bunch of teenagers across the country are going to go dressed as clowns and its going to trigger the shit out of normalfags and the MSM. Some of them might even get shot. This is gonna cause major problems and it's gonna be useful to slide other more important happenings off the national headlines. As for the European countries that have adopted the American Halloween tradition, expect a lot more crime happening in the afternoon and at night. False flags and whatnot.

MAKE HALLOWEEN GREAT AGAIN

How's about we not be stick-up-our-asses douches and just give kids really-good candy, the kind they'd brag about to their parents or other kids, while wearing MAGA hats?

This guy gets it; not giving out candy would just piss people off. If you really want to do this you should stick Trump stickers on the candy or hand the pieces of paper over with the candy so they won't see it until they get home. The trick would probably be to be as inconspicuous as possible, so they won't get all triggered until they get home. Imagine the twitter salt of people once they get home and realise their children got handed a bunch of candy with pro-Trump messages on it.

damn thats pretty good

I figured that went without saying… give good candy to the kids and fliers to the parents

Labor intensive, but wrap each candy with a piece of Hillary "trivia" with a source and link.

You'd probably just get accused of poisoning the kids though.

I'm doing my own little PR campaign on Halloween. I bought the king sized candy bars to give out to the kids, and am going to wear my MAGA hat while passing them out.
Let them explain to their kids how the man in the red hat was "bad" for giving them the best candy on the block.

This.

Have two bags of candy. One poisoned and one not. Ask the kids who their parents are voting for, and give them a poisoned candy if they say Hillary.
With luck, you'll catch some parents who steal their kids' candy. If not, you'll be preventing a kid growing up a cuck. Either way America wins.

You're a nigger.

HALF nigger okay.

Full nigger. The niggest.

Where I live there are almost no kids celebrating halloween anymore. Almost all the.kids are third world shitskin imports who come from retarded families that see halloween as either haram or cursed. It's gotten to the point many families I know who used to decorate One in particular going as far as transforming their front lawn into a whole graveyard with a smoke machine and creepy music back when I was a teen and give kids candies outright stopped because they got stuck with the candy a couple years in a row. It's a fucking shame, October 31st used to be my favorite day of the year for a long time.

Kill yourself, fucking Jew. You only want people to blame Trump supporters as kid-killing nazis.

It sounds more like doing a knock campaign while people are trick-or-treating. You'd be trolling all the people giving out candy. Well, trolling if they get triggered, but informing if they will listen.

In my neighborhood it's slowed because there are simply less children.
fuck you and your blackpill

It still is mine, but it's just so much worse now. I hope it won't be until I have my own kids and they are old enough to trick or treat that I enjoy it as much again. That would be shit.

Trips confirm our culture is being destroyed by invaders! Everyone ITT must have 3 children MIN!

Beautiful.