The Neanderthal Conspiracy

By now everyone knows that Jews have heavy amounts of neanderthal DNA
Only kike shills peddle the idea that is not true. You can see the skeletal structure in the First Picture.

I am very redpilled, and I come here and write many good threads. But this one will probably trigger the fuck out of you all.
I'm going to question the legitimacy of Trump / Putin and remind you of the words, "We will lead every revolution against us" -Theodore Hertzl

In the Second Picture, we can clearly see what a near full blooded neanderthal looks like.
Henry Kissenger is a perfect example of this.

In the Third Picture we can see the man who started a ridiculous war with Poland, and his excuse was - I thought England and France would never attack b/c Communist Russia was on my side.
The more I think about such a statement, the more it sticks out in my mind - Everyone knew the Kikes ran Russia, and would betray Germany - Why the FUCK would your GREATEST ALLY be FUCKING COMMUNIST RUSSIA?

On top of this… Almost every single one of the top Nazi Officials in the NSDAP was slope headed (non-aryan neanderthal). How is this possible, when non-aryans made up less than 0.5 million in a population of 60 million aryans?
The statistics behind this are about as legitimate as the number of kikes in the Federal Reserve!!

The 2 Last Pictures. The final nails – Trump and Putin.
Why is it that every savoir of the white / aryan race, has been a slope-head?
& this time these "savior" slope-heads are literally known to be working with the Jews.

Something is not right about this. I don't like what is going on. & its a goddamn shame so many of you will attack me rather than understand what I am seeing.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. -Arthur Schopenhauer

MFW I forget the last 2 pictures…

Yep, keep posting it. I’m sure we’ll believe you one day.

[Pic related]

Wow. OP is an autistic faggot who knows less than nothing about WWII.

You got it the other way round shlomo Whites are the most Neanderthal

Kikes galore as the first commenters. Nothing new here.

So you post this what? Once a week now? It's just false and low energy

If you look at the actual science, whites are very neanderthal. Even ashkenazim have more subsaharan nigger blood then they do neanderthal.

I'll stick with the blatantly obvious skeletal structure as opposed to you blatant lack of evidence, shlomo

fuckin mega kek

Obvious juden shill thread.
Semites are Neanderthal. But OP is jewish faggot. Mods, delete this shit.
sage

OMG GUISE THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING

….aaaand reported.

Go read koanic soul archives. It's written by a kike who wants to be a cult leader, but he does an extensive examination of several head shapes, specifically the domed head and the slanted forehead, the latter often accompanied by deep eye sockets and a bump on the back of the head. These traits exist in most populations, in some more than others. Both are fairly common in kikes, and the latter is fairly common in Northern Europeans. He associates the first with general social manipulative skill, especially adept at influencing large groups, and the second with honesty loyalty and general autism, preference for small close-knit groups.

This is bullshit.
Whites have the most neanderthal dna and there's nothing wrong with that. It's actually beneficial.
This thread is nothing but propaganda designed to confuse people.

You never post any evidence with your shit threads either.

Also
Fuck off kike.

Missed the sage coming back from the captcha.

Evolution / monkey to man transition is a lie. It violates the laws of thermodynamics. No missing links have been found. The discoveries of the monkey men were nothing more than discoveries of small fragments of a skeleton which were then submitted as archaeological evidence that entire races existed for millions of years. The submissions were made my biased naturalists. The dating methods used to place the so called monkey men vary greatly by thousands of percent. The most accurate dating methods in play now did not exist when the first money men skeleton fragments were first found. No full two skeletons for entire races of monkey men have ever been found.

If you haven't yet researched the fraud that is evolution, do so.

Start with holding your arm out and holding a yo-yo by the string and swing the yo-yo left and right like the pendulum on a clock. Then stop applying energy and observe the motion stop. (2nd law of thermodynamics) . Notice that perpetual motion does not exist anywhere in the universe. Notice that science is a body of knowledge that can be demonstrated and observed. So not only is the monkey to man business nonscientific (because it cannot be observed), it is also not a valid theory if millions of beings of a race are based on part of a skull, or part of a rib cage, or 3 teeth. (study the original findings of the monkey men and observe what the "evidence" for it was and who it was that submitted the "evidence" .

You are quite angry at me aren't you?
You won't do it will you?
You refuse to be redpilled on this matter don't you?
You can't just study Nebraska Man, Piltdown Man, Australiapithicus, Pekingese Man, Neanderthal Man etc and see that entire races were stated to exist based on a small amount of bones you couldn't fit in a trash can.

You don't want to hear it do you?
You've fallen in love with your delusion haven't you?

You won't admit to another religious lie again will you?

Anti-Evolution = Anti-Racist.

Here is the great discovery of Neanderthal Man

"The type specimen, dubbed Neanderthal 1, consisted of a skull cap, two femora, three bones from the right arm, two from the left arm, part of the left ilium, fragments of a scapula, and ribs. The workers who recovered this material originally thought it to be the remains of a bear."

NOT EVEN ONE SKELETON was found.
But you are supposed to believe that an entire race of these things lived for hundreds of thousands of years.

Study it for yourself.

So whites devolved into niggers going down to Africa?

Nothing ever evolved or devolved.
The whole thing is a hoax by criminals.
Breaking law = criminal.
Probably jews.

If there are firm laws of science such as thermodynamics and someone wants to try and break that law, ask yourself, "Who do I know that tries to impose systemic control of science, government, and religion by criminal conspiracy"

"Who could be behind this?"

M80. Desist this Christcuckery.

Exactly, you either admit their is some kind of creator be it god or ayylmaos or evolution. Nothing he has said tho has explained his point or conclusion.

No, you don't. You instantly derail every fucking anthropology thread on the board with your semi-lucid, poorly-sourced, copypasta shitpost ranting and then call anyone who disagrees with you and/or tells you to be quiet or go away a kike.

How the fuck do you think people are born? Genetics are real, evolution is real.

No, I'm mad at you because the second law of thermodynamics is not related to the question at all. Humans are not less chaotic than monkeys in a thermodynamic sense. We are creatures that consume other creatures and break condensed organic masses into dissipated heat and motion. Also if all parts of science must be observable, I suppose one cannot conclude that the rocks of Sedona are made out of condensed aquatic sand or that the Appalachian coal is made of the remains of living beings, for they both originated before recorded observation.

Guys, understand the distinction in claiming for definite what happened in regards to origins (non-scienstific, as they cannot be observed) and exposing a lie about the Neanderthal Man.

My view on what may or may not have happened is quite simple. "I don't know because I wasn't there"

I do, however know that Neanderthal Man is a fraud and hoax along with all the other monkey men. They were all based on a small handful of bones with not one complete skeleton being found by the original naturalist who made the claim. That in itself is evidence of fraud.

Do I know evolution is garbage? Yes.

Do I know an alternative theory that can be proven? No. Not yet.

Didn't read beyond first sentence. Reported.

They were intelligent beings and genetics indicates Europeans carry their DNA. Desist this Kikery about 'muh Neanderkike' or hollywood-tier cavemen depictions.

You do realize that nearly everyone on the planet has Neanderthal DNA, right?
take a DNA test, youre probably at least 10%