OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOUTH PARK TO TACKLE ANTIFA, HWNDU, FEMALE DOCTOR WHO AND MORE TRUMP JOKES XDD

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOUTH PARK TO TACKLE ANTIFA, HWNDU, FEMALE DOCTOR WHO AND MORE TRUMP JOKES XDD

>>>Holla Forums

haha great meme feiabns

I'm also excited fwend.

XD

No trump jokes, they made a big deal about that

Yeah, makers of south park, known for their veracity.

Is there a stages of grief style list for stages of comedy writers trying to write about Trump?

You are a sjw yourself if you use that acronym and know what it means fuck off back to pol/eddit

lol triggered leftycuck
also
>>>/killyourself/

The last season sucked because they never had an interesting take on Trump, Hillary and the 2016 Election. It was no different than the mainstream perspective of the campaigns and they didn't offer any interesting insight or a different perspective into it. It was just "he's not taking seriously, i guess" and then "Darth Trump, get it, he's evil!" I could forgive it if it was funny, but it wasn't.

South Park stopped being good about 10 years ago, generously.

I question one's mental capacity if they still watch it.

south park sucked for years now

alternatively, it was never good

b-but XD

15 years ago at least.

In the last season they should have done the thing where they use the real image of the person, along with snippets of actual audio from that person, for Trump. Using Mr. Garrison as a stand-in just wasn't funny.

these faggots still haven't realised that they are the unfunny mainstream maymays.

This is literally what Antifa call themselves. The organisation is older than you kid.

Why would I go to Holla Forums if I hate antifa?

gyes his bam egsbird
DRUPPER PUPPER
DRUPPER PUPPER
DRUPPER PUPPER
DRUPPER PUPPER
DRUPPER PUPPER
DRUPPER PUPPER

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

They are not gonna make jokes about Trump because:
1. Nothing they can write will top reality.
2. They realized they'd just turn into CNN
3. They wrote themselves into a corner by having Mr. Garrison pretend to be Trump.

This.

still, next season is gonna be shit anyway.

letfykike pls
they already did years ago

This. Mr. Garrison is funny when he's acting like the dangerously underqualified teacher that he is. Making him Trump was out of left-field and the show already made and killed a Trump expy.

5 stages of grief:

1. Denial. "No way could this clown be president! Need I remind you what CURRENT YEAR it is?"
2. Anger. "TWO SCOOPS?!? TWOOOO SCOOOOPS!!?! FUCKING COCKHOLSTER FAGGOT!!! Oh but this is a comedy show, we do it for ourselves, this is totally not us boiling with anger that we have democracy."
3. Bargaining. "Ok, if we keep pushing the "unfit for office" meme and convince people he's a Russian spy, we can reverse this and get Hillary in the White House by fall!"
4. Depression. "Who cares anymore, nothing matters. America is doomed. Excuse me while I cry in my piles of money. You have no idea how hard it is to be a rich entertainer."
5. Acceptance. "At least he's easy material for years to come. A wig and spray-tan and the jokes write themselves. Pussy! Small hands! He fired Comey! wait WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING YOU FOOLS, STOP THAT! STOP IT STOP IT!

I guarantee you, eventually Trump impersonators will become more common than Elvis impersonators.

No one disputes this.

You don't need to be from Holla Forums to agree with this. Trump is beyond parody at this point and anything they could write would just fall short.

They can't have the real one on the show because his equivalent was raped and killed by Mr. Garrison and even if they somehow tried to force this just to poke fun at him, it wouldn't work because they are lapooning Garrison but not Trump.

leftykike, pks

It was baffling how lightly they treaded when it came to the Clintons. Having the wife of a lecherous rapist try to get his job while silencing and killing everyone who stands in her way is ripe material, but the show had none of it. It's like they, along with everyone else in the MSM, avoided all criticism and took Trump's bait which was part of his master plan. Even more baffling is that Garrison would be a shoe-in for Bernie Sanders but apparently primaries don't exist in that universe. Aiming white noise speakers at the dissatisfied Bernie delegates during the convention to fabricate an image of "unity" while Bernie stood there beaten and grimacing is dark comedy gold and NOBODY pointed this put, not even the self-proclaimed "outsiders" and "intellectuals" Matt & Trey. If anything, this election proved they should stick to Jakofasaurs and Underpants Gnomes, real politics is too complex for their poop joke production.

Ad hominem is not an argument.

I still can't believe that they didn't cut and re-record that prologue. Colbert is not good at programming his viewers. Jon Stuart Leibowitz and Calendar Man are better at it.

The facists of peace.

the memories. You guys need to stop pretending south park wasn't fucking amazing. Yes the last 5 or so seasons are boring and bad but it's a fucking amazing show.

Looking forward to the next season ever since Trey said they won't be another CNN/SNL clone mocking trump non stop.

Yeah the almost fully cucked out and it was the most pathetic thing ive ever seen from them

thankfully Trey is redeeming himself. I'm sure he got pressure from his Jew 'best friend' and others around him to do anti-trump stuff but it didn't sit well with his gut instinct. I give him a pass since he kinda-sorta apologized for that by refusing to do any more of it.

leftykike, pls

I can't wait for them to do a complete 180 and start shitting on the left again like they before Trump won.

South park died when it started doing seasons with a storyline instead of individual episodes, it was in decline before that but it crashed and burned right there and then. The show also turned into the things it made fun of

that's just how controlled opposition is

DRUPPY GUPPIES ALWAYS MAG
DRUPPER PUPPERS LUB A FAG

Most of the time South Park is brought up anons say the first ~10 or so seasons and a couple of the seasons between 10 and modern SP were pretty good, so I don't know where you're getting the impression that nobody thinks it was ever good at any point.

I haven't watched this show regularly since the first season, and based on the reactions I've seen over the years, I haven't missed a goddamn thing.