Occultists caught red handed in South Korea

archive.fo/CUUf1

SOUTH KOREA PRESIDENT EXPOSED AS MEMBER OF CULT AND TOLD WHAT TO DO BY "8 GODDESSES" CABAL.
archive.fo/7uVFr

THIS SAME CULT IS LINKED TO THE SEWOL FERRY DISASTER. 476 PEOPLE SUNK WITH THE SHIP, MOSTLY KOREAN CHILDREN ON SCHOOL TRIP.

archive.fo/l6bO9

archive.fo/urtUH
archive.fo/s55PE

A CULT CABAL CONTROLLED SOUTH KOREAN GOVERNMENT AND CAUSED THE SEWOL FERRY DISASTER AS A HUMAN SACRIFICE.

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5a2vxf/update_south_koreas_choi_who_controlled_park_has/
archive.fo/rSP0n

TIES TO CLINTON, SOROS AND MERKEL HAVE BEEN FOUND - WE MAY BE ON THE CUSP OF DISCOVERING THAT THE PLANET IS RUN BY A CULT OF MASS HUMAN SACRIFICE - THE FERRY SINKING, THE MIGRANTS DROWNING IN THE MED, ISIS, PERHAPS EVEN THE WORLD WARS COULD BE HUMAN SACRIFICE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4
archive.is/3f1QW
askakorean.blogspot.fi/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
archive.is/mUnxd
conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/12011-the-mind-war-and-our-existence-exposed-the-truth-about-our-entire-reality/
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheTysonZone
archive.is/DZ3zl
archive.is/WLXLP
hentaihaven.org/search/dropout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoo_Byung-eun
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/report-clinton-foundation-donor-lands-taxpayer-funded-factory-haiti-invests-top-clinton-aides-company/
archive.is/jszjz
namu.wiki/w/이화여자대학교 정유라 특혜 논란
archive.fo/l6bO9
archive.is/ozdkE
archive.is/ZZWLu
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143192
global100.adl.org/#map/asia
archive.is/EMT8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun
christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2016/september/why-i-support-hillary-clinton.html
baptistnews.com/article/campolo-says-us-missionaries-too-close-to-cia/
archive.fo/jszjz
finland.or.jp/Public/default.aspx?contentid=249175
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tinfoilers right all along

youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4

One happening after another.

WITNESSED!!!
Pity unto those who deny the will of KEK.

did you ever fucking doubt it?

Who's laughing now fuckers?

Now buy my fucking filters you no gains faggots.

Still waiting for the nonexistent source where the "8 Goddesses" name comes from.

STOP LARPING!

That 4chan thread you linked is pure cancer,yellow fever everywhere.

Hell, we don't even have any evidence to know if Yoo Byung Eun's cult and Park's cult are the same one

Whats wrong with shamanistic cults?

Their mass human sacrifices must be for a greater plot, something evil.

The only cult that can rule over entire civilizations is us goddamn it. Everyone else needs to fuck off.

I swear to god are we the only religious cult with substantial political power that actually wants a better world rather than self enrichment and ego stroking?

Thats kind of what I was getting at.

yes we are.

Im just waiting for a portal to open and demons come pouring out only for Trump to lead us inside and slaughter them all and claim their realm as MAGA.

This is the plot of Full Metal Alchemist 2003 version

We wuz animes n shieet

archive.is/3f1QW

How the fuck does that even happen.

I'm guessing a Korean would shoot himself if an authority figure told him to

Year of the fire monkey. What does Kek have in store for us next?

Give evidence of the ties to Soros, Clinton, and Merkel or go fuck yourself.

THIS RIDE
I WANT OFF IT

These groups spring forth from humanist and liberal enlightenment ideals which is why their fruits are cancer to us.
We spring forth from people such as Aristotle and ancient logical thinkers who shit all over much of what these people preach.

Our root is very different from theirs.

Really fucking shatters your secular world view doesn't it? Angels, demons, gods - they're all real. And very powerful. Just makes me think how blindly so many people people are, just shuffling along when such great things are going on.

They may be literal demons, but they're probably better than modern women.

Kek = K2 = 11 11

Why?

Your dubs are pretty good, but you don't expect us to just listen and believe, right?

Since when was the world a carbon copy of an 80's Cyberpunk novel with less neon?

When did the real world get so goddamn interesting? I swear to god the real world is better written than any HBO show ever made.

Because OP is just making up shit out of his ass. The SK president being controlled by a shadow government is interesting in and of itself. There's no need to throw Clinton, Soros, and Merkel into the mix unless you have some actual proof.

THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK
AND PEPE IS HIS MESSENGER

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
SHADILAY

Fucking MOLOCH worshipers need to burn.

What's the tinfoil theory there?

I'd bet on the Korean user getting the translation correct over the American reporter.

Pathetic Lugenpresse is known to go to pol to get scoops on stories, original user who broke this story on Holla Forums earlier this week said that the 8 goddesses were made up of billionaire wymn (image related).
Now do we know where the WashingtonPost is getting this source or is it from their muddied observations on reddit or pol?

lol fucking idiot, its like you ctr fags ignore that bohemian grove furfag party.

(((Bohemian Gove))) is for kikes. Prove a connection to the SK shadow government.

The fuck does the bohemian grove have to do with this? We're talking about South Korea here, you know

life is a pretty decent anime tbh. can't wait until i have an overly contrived romance with 20 schoolgirls

Fucking checked my man. Must be because our energy is pure, and good truly is stronger than evil. Really makes you think though, shitposting smug anime girls on a Khmer rice pudding forum is stronger than the ritual murder of millions.

PRAISE KEK, SHADILAY BROTHERS

There are connections posted elsewhere on the web but seriously… the US controls South Korea way more than people realize. The SK military is run by US generals ffs. And through wikileaks we know that Soros controls at the very least the Democratic party.

THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Holy shit - I thought this was LARPing and ignored it. This is some creepy goings-on.

Trips don't lie.

(Checked)
If we only knew that to defeat the globalist elite we only had to up the shitposting a little bit and aim it at their general direction we would've beaten them years ago

Praise Kek

Too bad we are not Kawaii, but i guess you can't have it all

I want off this ride

So are we all going to meet up or we going to have individual teams of 5 anime cliche?

Shit sounds like Bible Black.

each region of every country is dedicated to a different genre i guess, dunno how anime politics works

moeblobs stay in niggercontinent though

WITNESSED!!!

Kek is best, there is no limit to Kek power

We all join forces under the banner of Trump~senpai, and have our different squads with spinoffs, crossovers and shit.

FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN IT

I'm alright with this. When can we start flying and screaming about Trump?

So does anyone have any idea which God or Gods this cult exactly worships?

Good thing I'm not in Germany you have to deal with zombie muslims.

Lads, I don't even know what to say.

A year ago, I was laughing at the idea of Trump pissing off some SJWs, mocking Jeb, and becoming President. Now here we are, less than two weeks from the election, and we've completely uncovered how corrupt the American government is, we've witnessed the beginning of the end of Hillary Clinton, we've seen Germany on the brink of allowing a second Hitler to save Germany, and now we find out the Feminazi Illuminati was real all this time.

I wasn't ready for it, but words can't describe how glad I am to be alive today.

Ancient Korean cult

assuming it's gonna be cute magical creature fate based

Depends on your definition of flying.

So is this going to end with Trump beating Obama and Soros to death in a final battle on top of Trump Tower during a lightning storm?

dubs of lies Christcuck, go back to /Christian and circle-jerk about muh magical rabbi who impregnated his own mom with himself and then pretend died because reasons.

There is no angels there is no demons there is no gods but Kek and Pepe is his messenger

Doesn't make you glad you haven't killed yourself yet?

tl;dr, they're said to be "shamans", if the translations are right.
They don't exactly worship gods.
Elemental powers, more like.

do you need to ask?

The ancient indigenous ethnic Korean religion.

It's so fucking dumb that it doesn't even have a name and is just called Korean Shamanism.

PRAISE KEK

So, it looks like nobody has posted this link yet:

askakorean.blogspot.fi/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

Best English-language summary of events

Yes, because I was tempted to not even a few months ago. This makes me so fucking happy.

With Trump calling upon the power of his voting base to spirit bomb them.

Yeah but which one are they based on? Are we talking about Buddhism, Shintoism or Taoism?

But they do of personifications, that's the important bit.

They seem to present themselves as Baptists.

Praise Kek !

for real
last year I was ready to end it cause it didn't look like things could possibly get better
then kek showed me the way
PRAISE KEK

Basically we know shit, but we bet it's pretty fucked up

I remember reading a news article about a kid in China whose hands were in a cast and his smoking hot mom fucked him since he couldn't relieve himself.

Years of therapy and drugs couldn't do what Kek has done in a couple of months.

Damn talk about motherly love

A fair point.
Sorry, I have no idea.
Their shit is an information black hole.
If I had to guess i'd say it's probably similar to Shinto with ancestral gods and kami running around.

/aus/fag here rolling for Golden Boy

i guess i can be happy with all the gratuitous fan service

_/(ッ}\_

Nigger Oedipus ended up tearing his eyes off, I want exactly none of that shit

I guess we have some digging to do.

America rolling for .Hack

Somehow if I were in the same situation, I just know I'd find a way to jack off anyway.

Kek have a plan to uncuck Germany.

ISIS massacring German HS will be the the straw that brake camels back

An entire nation of rooftop Koreans has awoken Holla Forums, are you ready??

==conglaturashun user!==

Before the bad shit like his mom an heroing, anyway.

PRAISE KEK

Now we just have to make sure Trump can log out and not be stuck in the game.

thank god, this means we have to dig all this shit up. meaning this shit is only gonna get crazier.

God damn chinks make me sick.

i dont get it though.
isnt kek a deity of chaos but he does is comes out as the savior of humankind with all these blessing he has given us

It's because we're so fucked that almost anything would be better.

Benevolence is a facet of chaos.

Egyptian benefactors. Just like in the days of old cults to deities exist and people will go with what suits them Like Ammit, Sobek, Heh, and so forth. They all want us back as followers and are willing to help us topple the current world order to do so.

Dig on where the origin of the "8 goddesses* come from.

Rolling for some chill slice of life in Southern California. (Really hope this place doesn't become some cyberpunk or wasteland survivor-esque shit with protags dying every week)

Chaos =/= Evil. Kek is darkness, but he also signifies the dark before the dawn.

Bullshit, I say germans will get Fist of the North Star at this rate

chaos brings change and order.
Without chaos one power will dominate and consume everything forever, chaos give chance for life to emerge

MAKE HELL PURGATORY AGAIN

Excellent taste. It's so hard to choose '"just one"' though.

FLCL, Gundam, NGE, Lupin III, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, where do I even start? I put my faith in Kek to make the best decision, may he put me where I am needed most

Well, hopefully it wont turn out too bad here. I'd be okay with a harem ecchi.

god these gooks and their math never quit

So Kek is siphoning off power from ((Them)) and giving it to ))us((?

wtf is going on in this timeline?

Chaos is what made us in the first place - The Waters of the Void are Potential Manifest.

We need a Chaos God's pure unadulterated power to end this Kali Yuga and usher in the Golden Age - As the two stages of Chaos and Order are cyclical - just like we need the darkest Twilight to get a glorious Dawn.

An inferior mockery of TRUE OCCIDENTAL TECHNOAUTISM

I think with all these happenings it's safe to say 2016 has been the best year of my life.

Literal Wizards are fighting Actual Evil.

More like Kek is specialized in this type of battle, and our memes work as perfect conductors for his power

Just relax and enjoy the ride while it lasts

SoCal rolling for

One Slap Jap

America already got .Hack

I think this is the best year of last few. I'm pretty sure my childhood years were much better though…

I'm necessary chaos.

Okay sure, being able to play vidya all day without a care in the world was great, but user, this is the year we reset. Imagine now, your future children will be able to live in a fair and just world, just as you did in your childhood.

Commiefornia rolling for Berserk

please no

They grow up better. They'll grow up anime and we'll crusade to erase this no anime existence and not allow it to blight them like it has us.

Southern California is different than the rest of America. It's the only place that matters. We don't want some gay vidya shit.

Think about it this way:

www.space.com/33798-great-american-solar-eclipse-one-year-away.html

As long as Fist of the North Star gets in there somehow, I am happy.

Fist of the North Star is global.

I fucking love where all this is going!

American rolling for jojo

Cool. Kek-fu

Whoa whoa, wait a fucking second. You can't tell me that shit without telling me the genre and the amount of fan-service my show has.

checked
I remember growing up, I wanted anime to be real so fucking bad it hurt. I used to pray to God to make anime real, little did I know Kek always had a plan for me.

BLACK SUN CONFIRMED
BLACK SUN CONFIRMED
BLACK SUN CONFIRMED
BLACK SUN CONFIRMED
BLACK SUN CONFIRMED

Our children will ask for some dumb shit like sitcoms becoming real.

YOU FOOL!

Rolling for Gurren Lagann.

OH SHIT, BERSERK CONFIRMED
EVERYONE CONFIRM YOU'RE NOT ANIME GIRLS TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET ASS-RAPED BY DEMONS

If you're so fucking retarded that your children end up like that, you don't deserve kids.

Most likely some Paranoia Agent sort of a thing.

YOU OTHER FOOL!

2016 is being a crazy as fuck year

BR's can have have DB
America is JoJo's

This is so disappointing. And here I was wishing a shamanic cult would take control of society. Who knew the outcome could possibly be so lame?

Looks like Kek approves of turning the magic into a martial art. He only wants us to be able to defend ourselves, nothing wromg in that.

THE BLACKEST SUN CONQUERS THE SKIES!
OUR HATRED GROWS AS WEAKNESS DIES
WE CRAVE REBIRTH AND THE SEMITE'S DEMISE
BY OUR WRATHFUL HANDS, THE FIRE SHALL RISE!

If gods gain their power through worship, think of how much power Kek has gained through our worship of him after having lain dormant for thousands of years. There are at least 10,000 people (probably quite a bit more if including other boards and unwitting normies) paying tribute very often through rampant autistic shitposting. This is the equivalent of thousands of monks constantly praying, praying for chaos.

This alone, a priest class numbering in the thousands, is why we are so successful. In combination with Meme Magick, essentially our way of outsourcing worship like passing out bibles, it is no wonder that we are able to tip probability to our favor.

The funny thing about making Berserk real IS WE STILL DON'T KNOW HOW IT FUCKING ENDS!!!!

Hey ケック様 try and find me a cool one, in return, i’ll become a frog based superhero or something

It was intentionally designed to be multimedia. Anime, vidya, manga, card games, all the bullshit.

Also, fuck off and sodomize yourself with a rake. Quake-chan can't party in San Andreas and wreck California soon enough.

I want to be a Kek monk I already shave my head.

MANLY ANIME WILL RISE AGAIN

I'm talking about the plot, loser. It's about some MMO, Sword Art Online faggotry. MMO animes are inherently trash.

That earthquake isn't going to end Southern California, nothing will, the universe loves us too much.

So I take it that 9/11 was also a burnt offering? I wonder if there was a statue of Moloch moved into the basement. The CERN satanic ritual also carries new meanings and dark implications as well.

BATTLE MAGES FUCKING CONFIRMED

nah, its gonna be like one of those where you reach the final episode but you are not still sure what was going on

KonoSuba is good.
Nobody loves Southern California, unless you count kikes and faggots but those aren't people.

.hack is the only mmo anime I like.
Sword Art is the worst mmo anime I've laid my eyes on.

I didn't say people love Southern California, people don't matter, I said the universe does.

Mother of God.

Maybe it loves the few plants or animals there, and just doesn't want to kill them to get to the subhumans?

No we monks.

I forgot about Konosuba, didn't feel as much like an mmo anime at times.
That was a fun light novel.

This situation is really growing quite strange.

What the fuck..

A Monk is fine too.:^)

There is an energy in Southern California, a special energy. Why do you think the kikes are holed up here?

Checked. Does that mean anons living there become stronger in magic or something?

(checked)
Ya don't say?

CONNECTION FOUND!

Yup, this shit is definitely connected.

checked, praised.
top wew.

Not necessarily. There are a lot of sheep here.

Or perhaps… something a little darker, good Hunter?

C-checked. If I dare, what are the criteria?

Someone needs to find the videos of them saying that and add that to the collection of info already available

(checked and motherfucking heil'd)
Sheep confirmed for siphoning magic.

I'm sorry, Kiwis.

Kek was always there to listen to your prayers user. If we had simply been given our dream lives in a slice of life peaceful town, going to anime highschool, we would have squandered it. We would have been background characters who did nothing, and kept to themselves. Kek had to give us these burdensome lives, filled with marxism, spiritual void, the corruption of all that seemed right. We had to experience this because without it we would not cherish beauty and virtue. We wouldn't seek out our waifus, and we wouldn't have been able to truly love them. But this trial has brought us here to learn these lessons.

And when anime is finally real, we will bask in Kek's light for the rest of our days, and sleep with our heads on our waifus' bosoms for the rest of our nights.

Could it be?

THIS IS INSANE, PRAISE KEK!

Possible suspects

Eldest daughter of Samsung Group’s owner family

The second daughter of Samsung Chairman Lee Kun-Hee, Lee Seo-Hyun took charge of Samsung C&T's struggling fashion division in December.

A major player in the confectionary business, with products such as Choco Pies, the group had been expanding in entertainment until selling 2 media units.

Chairwoman of Shinsegae Group, Lee Myung-Hee is the youngest daughter of late founder of Samsung Group

NEVER TRUST GOOKS FROM WORST KOREA

South Korea is the jews of the east, it makes sense they are doing kike shit.

We'll find out soon enough.

That made me really comfy, user.

archive.is/mUnxd
CNN: South Korea's president faces scrutiny for allegedly leaking state documents to a friend.
Could they make any more of an understatement to hide their kike masters?

Russian here, rolling for Rance.

I'm 99% certain that there was a Rance OVA so that gets a pass.

Excellent choice btw, fam.

Rolling for the Russians

German here, rolling for Stroheim.

Canada rolling for DxD

You sure about that Ruskie? You do know the god of that world is a giant white whale that gets its kicks from watching people die, right?

is the younger sister of SK Group Chairman Chey Tae-Won (No. 8). Her 7.4% stake in SK Holdings accounts for her wealth. Since 2009 she has chaired SK's Happiness Sharing Foundation, which conducts educational programs for poor children and sets up and runs social enterprises

is the director of Leeum Samsung Museum of Art and the wife of Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-Hee – Korea's richest individual

the current chairwoman of luxury department store Shinsegae,

Hyundai Group Chairwoman Hyun Jeong-eun

a sister of Lotte Group’s chairman, charged of bribery and embezzlement

Korean Air executive vice president (Nut rage incident)

There are plenty more but considering how self-centered these people are focus on the ones with scandals or former runs in with the law.

No. It's more like the 2009 anime.

burger rolling for Excel Saga

QUEBEC ROLLING FOR MONSTER MUSUME

I swam in the infinite pond with Kek and saw things. Can confirm other gods are little league demons.

C'mon man.

You deserve it for shit taste.

Just like your referendums, right?

Roll your most depressing onto Israel

Europe won't survive another bout with Monotheism. Kek is One of Eight - Never forget this.

It's OK user. I almost rolled for Madoka until I thought better of it.

and lest we forget, one of them is a

SNAKE
GIRL

If dubs the Eight Goddesses are Sailor Scouts

Rolling again

It's a world full of testosterone-driven MAN ACTION, which what Russia is about. Drink is just an accessory to that, and was only memed into our collective during commie years.

dodged a bullet eh lad

2nd best behind spider.

checking my ID and rerolling

Rollin for worldwide End Of Evangelion

daily reminder that rerolling is a dreadful sin

DO 77 HAIL KEKS

Something you're not telling us goyim?

You are a man of satisfactory tastes.

Rolling for an old classic

mysteries of life

check em

Trips confirm Octopussy

i guess so _/(シ)\_

Well the dubs game got one by trips. I guess we'll always have to ponder spider vagina.

All the mudshits are dead in Eva. The only places still kicking are America, Germany, and Japan.

That is legit the gayest fucking name anyone could come up with.

Daily reminder that the jews fear the Spider.

Palindrome checked

I am confused. You got trips of 9, but you are talking about 8s.

Hell yeah

I found the bottom of the rabbit hole.

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/12011-the-mind-war-and-our-existence-exposed-the-truth-about-our-entire-reality/

checked

(((Coincidence)))

news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11343253

Warhammer 40k (the first dawn of war) already predicted it.

fuck you.

(checked)

Can 40k be an anime?

that's a funny way of spelling horse

Oh my fucking god what if they are indeed pulling a Full Metal Alchemist and performing covert human sacrifices in the form of happenings
IN KEY GEOGRAPHICAL SPOTS?
Someone draw a map.

No true SPEESH MARINE would ever flee from an apocalypse.

Thadth hwhy whe worthip KAY-OTH, user

Ok, I'm ready to fucking lose my mind. Pentagram being draw on the north american continent through blood sacrifices confirmed.

SO MUCH THIS
We do need to compile a map.

He wasnt running, its like beating a guy because he raped your wife, then you found that your wife cheated on you and blamed a nig.

We have entered the Tyson Zone.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheTysonZone

Seriously, stop insulting God, they believe in him and are their enemies, and they are exactly the same guys puching fedorism in schools.

Ah fuck.

Someone redpill me on Episcopalians. I thought we were chill fuckers.

Sorry for auto quoting, but Gabriel Angelos looks like Putin, this shit is just too fucked up, i am done.

Don't forget our beliefs are closest to embrace the Will to Power and the Master morality.

Our enemies resent suffering of the natural world so much they rather embrace mediocrity and degeneracy.

Yessss. The natural world is full of dukkha. Our enemies try to pretend it doesn't really exist, and try to destroy your humanity for mentioning it, making it clear. They don't want to cure the disease. They only want to cure the symptoms, and attack those who suggest to cure the disease.

Made a summary of the various threads for new fags

Well I guess they better just buckle up, because there aren't any brakes on this train, and it's always happening.

Lilith worshipers.

He just posted more.
>>>Holla Forums11109708
>>>Holla Forums11109753
>>>Holla Forums11109767
>>>Holla Forums11109782
>>>Holla Forums11109799
>>>Holla Forums11109846

wew

8 is the number of the chakras.

pic related

Nah, not really.
Everyone and their uncle has an owl.
This one in particular is not Lilith.

It was a rocket with a leak going into a spin.

yes, christcuckery is a death cult.

I was just 3 lifetimes from retirement too.

Certainly Isis, and Isis is often linked to Lilith IIRC.

que?

Screen cap it nigger!

GET OUT

user, Lilith is on our side to put it bluntly.

Is FMA secretly the most redpilled anime?

What is that from, user? I'm conversant in the Nag Hammadi and many other obscure texts but I don't recognize this passage.

Liber Azazel.
A short, but interesting text of recent creation.

roll for Initial D

LA everything from hentaihaven, but netorare and yaoi.

If god cares about being a god, hes probably not god.

The one true god only remembers we exist because he is incapable of forgetfulness.

Sheeeit - the Clinton one is certainly real.
archive.is/DZ3zl
Did these gook shawymen donate to the Clinton Foundation by any chance?
What connections do the Moonies and that lemon-sucking-looking gook who heads up the UN have to do with this all?

DAY OF THE ROPE FUCKING NOW NIGGERS

Who exactly do you think is speaking there?

The Merkel one is real too naturally.
archive.is/WLXLP

I'm in the same fucking boat user. After all the confirmed shit we've seen revealed the past couple weeks, I'm willing to believe anything at thi stage.

Thats from the book of azazel, who is not god. The myths are full of pretenders, no mythological god can be god because no mythological god is outside the bounds of human nature.

None except THE god is truly god.

I'll give you respect if you're Gnostic, since they're Jew-aware. But the Monotheism that Abraham gave to us was a mistake.

Can these people count?

The dawn has come jew, and there's literally nothing you can do about that.
I wouldn't mind if you cried some more, though.

But leave Jerusalem. For it is she who always gives the cup of bitterness to the sons of light. She is a dwelling place of a great number of archons

That wasn't all of them by any means. There were streams earlier and there was tons of people.

Albert Pike please stop.

This all the time.

Its hillary clinton's people.

This universe needs more space nazis

And yes that is a good thing

We need to set up computers at memetic geographical hot spots and shitpot to form a memetic transmutation circle.

Fuck the archons.

LAN lines?

Praise kek the chaos God he is awake

What a time to be alive

take look at the posts in this thread and tell me pol isnt evil. of course you dont care as you are a hedonist whos also a hypocrite but whatever

Yes we're evil, now go pray to your sandnigger god for ever having associated with us

Albert Pike? Stop worming your way out of corners, Christian. There are many Gods and the Old Gods return with Kek as their Herald.

I wasn't ready for this lads

Sure, I'll leave Jerusalem… as a crater of desert glass.

Fuck the Demiurge and the archons. Golden Age, ho!

Yes

Checked! user needed some blazing tunes for Kek's approval.

user, this great evil you speak so lowly of, this being loves you more than you can possibly imagine.
sometimes a fire just has to get lit up under someone's ass

you know its 2016 when you are about to go to sleep, decide to check Holla Forums one last time and then see illuminati are real.

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

It'd be cool if this hellhole of an anime ended with one massive race on a mountain

lawd i might faint from this evil

Well checked, brother.

Nice copy-paste, fam.

Evangelion

murica rollin for Boku No Pico

:^)

Does this scandal explain the video game curfew rules that were enacted in South Korea? Or is that just run of the mill feminism run amok?

murica rollin for Boku No Pico

:^)

too close

Kek will not gramt those digits!

Fuck *grant

Evangelion is better if you dump the last chapters and use the real movie, yet become a beta that reject qts and go for faggots isnt the best idea.

Rolling for urotsukidoji.

Thanks mate.

So close…

C O N F U S I O N

Naruto?
Just to piss people off

fug

The Eternal Jew-worshiper still writhes in impotent rage when Kek's name is mentioned. Egypt will have its vengeance upon Israel, and many of your fellow Christians will die defending YHWH's Chosenites.

for the best

Indeed it will.:^)

I think we took this thread in the right direction.

What? are you stupid? i am not another american protestant, check id please, then read a real book and stop reading books for rich shabbos goys like masonic crap.

If i am not wrong it will be destroyed, then a new city will appear.

I could live without jews, how about you?

(Checked)

Nope

KEK will make warlocks real with all this chaotic energy that doesn't seem to be stopping.

The last two episodes are the only true ending also the manga ending where shinji rejecting one-ness non-figuratively resets earth

KEKAHU ACKBAR

I've been waiting forever to bring Sewol to Holla Forums's attention

I'm glad you faggots finally know now

your opinion is shit

Don't forget that Hillary and Merkel are most likely part of this same cult.

You mean because of the recurrent theme of memes and their evolution or…?

I think I'm on happening overload anons. I just keep finding myself staring at my screen blankly after reading stuff like

THE FUCKING SINKING OF THE FERRY (400+ CHILDREN DIED) WAS THE 20th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FUCKING PHYSIC WHO CONNED HER

When this news broke out I listened to the Evangelion soundtrack while reading the threads. Now I'm listening to the Madoka soundtrack and it work fine too.

Let's all love Lain

HOLY SHIT CAN WE CONFIRM THIS?

Antichristians after a gorillion of years of inbreeding that control this world arent jews, thats obvious.

Its easy as fuck, is basically "see kids, this is philosophy for tards, please dont kill yourselves", i had that in secondary, no common core and no public education obviously.

BTW, the movie works in a lot of levels, but the scene of the tree of life turned upside down by a bunch of hooked noses that want to control everything and are rich as fuck explain the rest, that beta faggot was prepared for that, all the serie is for that, the other thing isnt what happened in his mind, but telling kids how their minds works without dehumanizing them too much.

Great? its like a terror movie showing a biologic explanation at the end, like "dude, this is what happened, congratulations".

It's one of you fags again, great.

There won't be anything to build onto if the whole country is turned to glass.

First, you're a faggot. Second, he didn't even insult god you faggot. Also you're a faggot

If we can figure out where the ferry came from, that would be good. It came from Japan, and the CEO was a zainichi korean born in japan, so something fucky was going on there.

Also don't forget that the sacrifice was a ritual to the number "18"

most killed were 18 years old
ship was 18 years old
travelling 18 knots
18 km off the coast
sank fully on the 18th

and more

my theory is that it's because 18 is 6+6+6

eating a bunch of shellfish and digging trenches in my backyard to prepare

Frankly, I don't give two squirts of piss how they try to weasel their way out of it.
Spiritually speaking, they dropped the ball, and they're all going in the cosmic oven.

I remember an user in a previous thread talking about the sewol incident having an unusual amount of "18" like in the movie 23.

I'm sorry for believing you were paranoid, user.

Let's all love Lain where is this from? I could have sworn I remember this.

ferry was owned an operated by a cult leader

probably related to this choi dude

the reason she was missing for 7 hours during after the accident happened was because she was a a ceremony for the dead con artist.

too many fucking links dude

1+8 = 9

9 is the number of the Goddess.

Moon you say?

The most damning evidence is that he boat was being steered by a fucking woman.
Who in the fuck would put a woman in charge of a passenger ferry? Only someone who has not seen them drive or who intended harm.

Gnosticism is masonic crap, shabbos goyism for rich, even rabbies says that if you remove all "semitic" rites you end with nothing.

2And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name. They were holding harps from God,

Sure faggot.

This goy is reading Revelations.

Rolling for dropout.

hentaihaven.org/search/dropout

Japan literally found a solution against feminism.

I'm going to assume she was an asian woman. That's funny.

That shit is fanfic as fuck, written by a feminist without a doubt.

moon man is fitting for his role

Moon = Goddess = the Womb = The world

The goddess is generally Mars, the goddess of war. Thats why the Islamic flag has a moon star on it.The literally translation is Goddess Spirit, or War Spirit.

So moon-man is the War Spirit.

Apologies in advance for being a demoralized faggot, but what the heck do we do about all of this?

Countries like Germany are falling to this cult as they open the floodgates to mass immigration.
America might be saved at the last moment by Trump.
South Korea…Who knows what will become of them?

If the core of all of this corruption lies in a feminist cult, what in the world are we anons supposed to do about it?

You get to be absorbed by mexico while the bay area is destined to turn into the next new york while new york becomes the first US megacity.

I live in SF and can tell that within 100 years the skyline will be blocked and street level will always be night. You'll have to be rich to live up high.

Just keep spreading the word and make sure you have kids.

You shitpost. It's been the winning strategy so far.

Gooks are already calling for heads. Trump's going to win. Germany still needs to get their shit together.

You got your roll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoo_Byung-eun
might be related?

expose it, fight it

Once people figure out what is going on shit will hit the fan.

I've been doing this since 2003 full time and since then the movement has grown so much.

Just for example Alex Jones had about 300k listeners in 2003, and 600k page visits.

Now he is practically the number one cheerleader for a Presidential nominee, that will save western civilization.

Don't lose hope.

has the south korean businessman that was key in clinton's haiti scheme been directly linked to this yet? we need to do more digging on him.

Check the videos, you will cry of happiness.

I wonder if Best Korea is loling right now at just how fucking cucked SK is with its secret feminati government probrem.

When are they going to get off pansy knife ear island

Strong exaggeration.
Not enough evidence.
Pure speculation.

Read the linked articles and do not just invent this shit.

Confirmed women are worse than literal demons.

Good info. I don't know Korean, any way to easily dig?

(1)

SECRET SOCIETIES CONSPIRING AGAINST YOU ARE JUST CONSPIRACY THEORIES, YOU FUCKING GOYS!!

Good always triumphs, user. Evil always consumes itself.

I guess that means that the act of glassing Israel means we conquer the Beast. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be Jewish after all.

Why are you opposed to Egypt's vengeance again? You won't be killed unless you try to stop it, so why are you worried about Kekism?
I'll let an actual Gnostic handle those Masonry accusations.

what videos?

its not a feminist cult. its a cult of relativists who disregard the divine feminine and divine masculine and attempt to combine them into one and in reality destroy both. what do you do? kill them and spread the truth.

America rolling for Escaflowne, I want my magic dragon giant robot damn it

Haters gonna hate.

Rolling for Steins;Gate

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Also rollan' for anime to be made real life.

Yes he was related, he was the cult leader of the cult that committed mass suicide.

He's dead now, though, they found him decomposed out in the wilderness.

Woong-ki Kim
Sae-A Trading Company

dig dig dig dig dig

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/report-clinton-foundation-donor-lands-taxpayer-funded-factory-haiti-invests-top-clinton-aides-company/

i think you are lost

See this:

Muslim war spirit, for the west the moon was always a bad thing and islam is no exception.

Saying that demon cultists dont abuse children is like saying that catholics dont have crosses in their churches.

18If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” 20On the contrary, “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

That guy wasnt beta or alpha.

Just show me the section in the articles, where these claims are in. They do not exist, fictitious garbage.

Western USA rolling for SE:L
I for one welcome the return of our holy cyber overlord

It means that unit 1 can be reactivated.

There is a reason why you're called Christcucks. Vengeance is the Ogdoad's against Tetragrammaton.

They arent important and are censored.

See this please:

Gnosticism is masonic crap, shabbos goyism for rich, even rabbies says that if you remove all "semitic" rites you end with nothing.

Argentina, rolling for pic related.

mfw the "PRESENT DAY. PRESENT TIME" line was a reference to [CURRENT_YEAR]

Color me shocked.

Check your reading comprehension. Nothing in my post had anything to do with Gnosticism.

Yeah sure the knight kadosh is just another magic card.

Roll for something better narigon, you have already boku no piko in sodoma del estero.

Nigger what are you tripping on? Is it that dank orthodox monastery psilocybin?

…you're Chilean, aren't you.

Type that on google, then post again, or just go to sleep and rest for a while.

Well, i am criticizing sodomeños so i cant be a bolivian or a peruvian, of course i am a chilean.

BTW, i got dubs, so is real.

None of that is pertinent to the glassing of Israel, stop bringing up the Gnostics.

You're all going into the ovens for allowing Condorito to exist. That alone is unforgivable.

For the uninitiated (hah), if South Koreans are the kikes of Asia, Chileans are the kikes of South America.

Lain is what's going to happen if we meme too much and too successfully.
Not that I'm opposed to it, mind. It'd be a glorious world to live in.
Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain Let's all love Lain

user, you were dropped on your head as a child. Many times.

That write-up is great. Here's archive in case it goes down:
archive.is/jszjz

The glorious leader would never have tolerated anything like this. This is why Best korea must swallow Lesser Korea.

Shadilay!

2003 is best FMA Arakawa dissappointed me with that ending for the manga. Too happy.

My life pretty much went sorta like FMA2003 and predictably I ended up like Ed as a bitter, cynical manlet.

So were Choi and Park trying to reach Shamballa?

pasta rolling for space pirate captain harlock

The sexual jews strike again.

That's some full alchemist type shit man.

oh fuck

Still better than allowing a foreigner to create a identity to us, blame Peru and Bolivia for use that, not us for creating it, btw, both you and us are the palestinians before the big war, our sons will suffer.

Rolling for LoGH

What the fuck is going on.
I was not ready for this, my head is spinning.

cucktianity strikes again

I've been wondering Holla Forums, what would the region look like today if the Nips didn't force modernization across most of Asia?

YOU FOOLS!

WHAT HAVE YOU MEMED?!

Either the South Korean government is plagiarising Clamp or our Japanese cartoons are becoming real.

What is this university, never heard of it..

Has Holla Forums finally gotten over its faggot ass obsession with Starship Bazoopers?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Too late! Kek wills it!

holy fuck those english dubs are killing my ears

Limited Suffrage is a great idea faggot

When are horny fanboys and fangirls going to draw rule 34 of me that's going to be pirated and uploaded to Exhentai?

What the flying fuck is the deal with this country?
Feminist terror cells, 1984 government and internet surveillance, internet id's, unironically teaching their children Talmud in preschool and wanting to become jews of asia.
I thought this country was supposed to be mini America, not a dystopian shithole?

ehwa is part of the the cult right? this better not just be unrelated korean shit.

somebody wake me up

Commiefornia rolling for Jin-Roh.

user, I have some bad news.

psuedo-christian according to the article.

Thats why best korea endorses Trump

Sounds a lot like Europe to me.

If you look at the massive Korean companies that are rumored to pull the strings of the country, many of the women tied to them come from that university.

VAGINAL

JEW

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

I try not to take sides but, why is japan so much better than korea?

Actually according to gook-user they worship any entity with spiritual influence, including Jesus' name, in order to extract power for themselves. Given the contemporary NWO status you could say they are mostly Moloch servants.

my fuckin' sides user

rollin' for akame ga kill for so cal

Brazil
rolling for Darker than Black

Rolling for Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku

Earth has already rolled for Lain, boys

noice

I just made the connection between Guccifer and his comments about Hillary to this. Goodness gracious, we really are in an anime. I didn't understand the connection at first and thought he was talking about the Moloch shit only.

I wonder why Koreans don't do anything in order to prevent such changes. Are there any comprehensible explanations to this?

Mars is a god not a goddess you dolt. Aries is Mars. Stop being a faggot.

We don't call it Worst Korea for nothing. These cucks poisoned their own well in hope they will become the new kikes. The better of non-Best Koreans left the cuckshed to go to America and become Roof Koreans.

Don't you mean lain lines?

moon is usually female except for moonman and norse god mani. The moon is also male in all germanic languages with gender. Has moonman been with us the whole time?

Can someone compile the info and evidence about the whole story including the Merkel/Clinton connection so i can send it to german media outlets?

It's the WORST of capitalism and the WORST of socialism all colliding into one giant feminist clusterfuck. Best Korea has a point when they point of some of the inherent problems in adopting fully a superficial American lifestyle.

holy fuck korea

La Vey shill spotted.

Many Nips have that 1950s-tier belief to keep degeneracy behind closed doors.

I guess to be fair, what Nips consider degenerate actually differs from not only the west but also Korea and China somewhat.

Gook on Holla Forums seems to be the best Engrish language source pic related.
Cunton: archive.is/DZ3zl
Merkle: archive.is/WLXLP

Fuck this shithole country and fuck Koreaboos.

Taking in account all happened events, is Eastern Europe the best place to live in?

Fuck off, nigger.

No.

Its not all lost. The k-metal group PRITZ that got in trouble for the nazi uniforms has another song that starts with what sounds like "KKK Krazy" then they mime hand guns. I just realized this.

You seem a bit confused, user…

Thanks oldfags.

Actually, that doesn't explain the HRC/Merkel connection.
The scandal broke because the daughter of one of the cabal got into this high-falutin' grrrls-only university despite being - by all accounts - the dumbest bitch to walk the Earth. Killary and Mama Mudslime were given fellowship/doctorate respectively by said corrupt uni.

I dont believe this crazy bitch is a true priestess of Minerva. They profane the good goddesses name. Try to invoke purely to be victorious in war. Athena never wanted war she was the diplomat but if it came to it she was a great military strategist.
People in the past performed human sacrifice to many gods but thats on them.
I think they are actually summoning demons.

Gookanon here.
Choi Sun-sil (Or Choi Soon-sil)'s daughter, 정유라 Jeong Yu-Ra (Or Chung Yoora) is currently student of Ewha Woman's university.

People in Korea digging shit out of her and apparently she fraudulently entered the university. at last 19th, the president of a university resigned due to this fraud scandal.
namu.wiki/w/이화여자대학교 정유라 특혜 논란

Few professors who were against this fraud matriculation, or gave her bad grade, all have been resigned or punished.
I've seen this shit from TV news and she even gave empty paper for her assignments and got A+.

I can confirmed and Ewha is related with this incident, if not center of it.

Off by one of truth.

Athena/Minerva is the literal founder of the Western Civilization and the avatar of wisdom and purity. The Owl as a symbol has been appropriated by the semitic arch-demoness of promisquity and race-mixing, Lilith

LoGH get

Wew.

I fucking hate these people
Not the professors, of course

How deep does this shit go gookanon?

your country needs a regime change but Choi Sun-sil is a qt

IT'S A FEMINIST ILLUMINATI, NIGGER
THIS SHIT GOES DEEPER THAN MY DICK YOUR MOM'S ASS

user, that picture is Yura, not Choi. Choi is her mother and she's old woman.

Or do you have fetish about old, fat women, user?

INTO THE DEEPEST, DARKEST ABYSS OF THIS UNIVERSE

Makes me wonder if they liked Korea being split in two, just like Israel and Judah were split into two nations for a while in ancient times before reunification.

Lilith and Astaroth (Athena/Minerva) are both on our sides, the symbol of the owl has been corrupted by kikes, that alex jones video of the bohemian groove is a set up to shift the blame to "non-jewish cultist cabal that is totally Pagan™, goy ;)"

Is there news on the 8 Goddesses anything other related happenings?

WEW

fuuck. I've exposed for knowing nothing about korea except for what japanese nationalists say and korean bbq. That riding gear is realy qt though. I would let horse riding teen qts into any university.

but link says "evangelical". fucking Juden

i didn't post any links

It makes my head spin ultimately it doesn't matter who they worship if they are behind evil practices such as child sacrifice and profaning the use of the wise owl at abortion clinics they are wrong.

HERETICS BLASPHEMORS
YOUR TIME HAS COME

>SLUUUUUUUUUUTTT "godess" of miscegenation and queen of the mana-sucking succubi is on the side of righteousness
SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERETIC!

There's rumor that the Sewol ferry sinking accident, were actually mass human sacrifice ritual done by the 8 Goddesses.
It make sense. Since thinking about that the 8 Goddess is source from Korean shamanism, and the 9/11 was human sacrifice ritual too.

The news channel JTBC, who covered this story in first place is now fucking trolling everyone at Twitter, mentioning they found connection between Sewol ferry and Choi, promising that next week's news will be fucking bomb. JTBC is the guys who handed over 8 Goddess's PC and tablets from anonymous whistleblower.

I can't even contain all these happenings.
Why can't I hold all these happenings?

You can come over here and fuck Choi's daughter any time, m8.
Do they ever tell anything specific other than
"Koreans are shit"?

Lilith is on our side.

op's link
archive.fo/l6bO9

More like HEBREW SLUUUUUUUUUUTTT "godess" of miscegenation

I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU CUNT

Britain rolling for Fist of the North Star.

They're "Christian" in the same was Voodooers, Rastafarians and those Brazilians who get off their tits on ayahuasca are.
It's syncretism.

Good luck, i'm behind seven aura layers of protection.

Do they ever tell anything specific "Koreans are shit"?
not really, just WWII stuff and yakuza stuff. Being a white gaijin I just find it funny. Well except for the part where you guys read the talmud. That is fucked up if true.

Not forgetting that other SK institution - the Moonies - whose Reverend says he's literally the Second Coming of Christ.

ok. I'm just saying they aren't real pagans

I'm an arachnophobe and I still think spider is best girl.

What's your opinion on Astarte/Anais==>Aphrodite?

Used to consider them on our side until this evanjewlical cuckoldemon-worshiper brought her up and tried to identify her with Athena who's a pure waifu of declining birth rates instead of the fertility Godess she was.

I'm a grown man and it's first time hear that Korean reads Talmud.
I mean, why would Korean read such thing? Something I can never understand. I read Bible before but, Talmud? Probably it's fad among college kids.

Even I can't understand and explain why Korean reads Talmud. Is it from statistic?

Keep incriminating yourself, heretic!

You'd wish…

SIEG ZEON

Colony drop when?

see

archive.is/ozdkE

and

archive.is/ZZWLu

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143192

sumerian not jewish. But who knows whose side a deity will take?

No, Eastern Europe is experiencing a cucking process, too. Holla Forums just remains willfully blind to it because muh based Slavs.
t. Eastern European

nope
t. eastern european

Soros can infect the media and colleges and may even shame the populace
into silence but deep down in their hearts everybody hates niggers.

Weren't Sumerians the original Whites before Yamnaya gookaryan fingoloids culturally appropriated Whiteness?

Think they could still be bitter over Dyeus P'ter stealing their racial identity and worship or would they care about more about preservation of their people and a future for White children against semitic shenanigans like Kek does?

The fuck.
Well, since Rothschild and Zionistic scums ruling this country, it's not surprising that they teach kids with Talmud.
That last one is pretty disturbing. Imagine that child listening audio form of the Talmud since it's fetus.

It's literally Zionist indoctrination.

That's somewhat relief news.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
JESUS HELP US

Bumping a high energy thread. Finally again.
Shadilay, brothers.

Just in case you guys didn't realize this but there is more than one country in eastern Europe so lets get a little specific here instead of claiming to be able to speak for half a continent.

Well, they didn't survey Best Korea, so fuck them.
global100.adl.org/#map/asia

No I think they were the original fingolians. Linguistical they were in no way indo european. They were maybe uralic or caucasian or just a language isolate. But fingolians could be pissed at semites for cultural appropriation.

Through repeating digits, salvation.

OH SHIT NIGGA!

More like distraction. In my country the "Old Testament' is taught in grade-schools but people mostly view it as a cautionary tale against kikes, not as positive guidelines. Also the Church here is fully-redpilled but that comes with the oxymoron of not fully denouncing the Old Testament, at least not publicly.

nice dubs

I found that.

Here's an archive I made of the original thread, plenty of links and potential avenues of investigation.

archive.is/EMT8U

My ID in that thread is 5d0a72. Just like this thread has been derailed with anime spam (just realised I'd been taking part in it, not fully awake yet), it was derailed with pro-Nork shitposting. We had one other thread after that, and then all interest seemingly died. I'm going to start digging again, and might possibly make a new thread once this one's full.

Read a book nigga. Cuneiform was syntactically the closest to Kartvelian (Georgians) and Basque, probaly either Cro-Magnid or Neanderthalian languages. Indoeuropean and Fingol-Uralics are sister clade Nostratic languages, with Tungusic and Altaic (turkroach) as their probable closest relatives.

I love it.

That's just stockholm syndrome user.
Also that shit was better when it was just the mangas, no harem bullshit. just brothers who all had different mg waifus.

What country is that user?
inb4 eastern euro.

but that is caucasian. Nothing I said contradicts with what you said.
turks are the least altaic turkics

Yes. Surprisingly not Slav.

Even if Kazakhs and those filthy Uzbeks are not anywhere as bad as arabized Greaco-Armenian rapechildren LARPing as WE WUZ KHANS it's still not redeeming for the turkic sub-race. They are by far the lowest savages among us, nostratic rapechildren, plus muds.

Also their languages are really retarded-sounding. There's a reason we call Down's Syndrome "mongolism".

Occult conspiracies have been ruling for all of history, that's what the real cores of religions are. We were just made to forget.

Is mass naval sacrifice necessary for those cultist elite fuglords that run this planet to the ground?
I know Im cherry picking but still…

human sacrifices and pedophilia are the last taboos in our societies

rolling for sweden.
Anything that will destroy the SWEDEN YES! we have now. 40k anime please

rolling for legend of galactic heroes

we already have a kaiser reinhard

kek
Looks like you cucks are gonna have to suffer some more.

kek hates grinding you shmock

Poland rolling for NGE
Make Anime Real

I can confirm this. The day when Sewol ferry sunk, was 4 days ahead from the 20th anniversary of death of Choi Sun-Sil's father, Choi Tae-Min. The rumors saying it's too obvious to make ritual that day, so day went few days ahead. Tae-Min was the cult leader of 영생교 (Church of Eternal Life) and president Park is a member of the cult since she was early 20's.
It's god damn sinister as fuck.

(checked)
Romanian?

trump will be the founder of the goldenbaum dynasty, boi

Does it make any difference?

I hope so!

If this is in South Korea, what is within the west that is similar?

It's already been mentioned: 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice.

mfw found out 'Austrian' heritage was 'austro-hungarian'
Actually were from a gypsy filled area of Transylvania

I don't know what to think.

is this part of the worldwide Trump effect?

Either that or this was a natural consequence of lots of people being connected at the same time (internet) and organizing themselves (forums like Holla Forums.)
This is the new renaissance or the end of the world.
Either way - we're on thin ice, authorities don't like not having control.

In pre-islamic/pagan Arabia, the moon is male and the sun is female.
In old Arabic myths, the moon god Allah married the sun goddess and had three daughter: Allat, Al Uzza and Manat.

we ar in the time of chaos. it is keks time.

Rolling for Philippines, either Gundam, Macross, or even a mix of both

Kek works in strange ways; fucking heil'd. Also, debtville rolling for JJBA.

But all this stuff is just made up.

if you think about it, that was george bush sr

So literally supporting genocide is "not evil"

I figure these cults aren't actually cults, just use the religious label to get legal and civil right protections.

Ah but our world has no "truth" about it's reality. That's the joy of chaos.

Read a science book, there are plenty of facts to be discovered.

There are facts.
But no grand truth.

Facts are helpful for science though.

There is some evidence of PIE-influenced loanwords entering early Sumerian and vice-versa, and the previous homeland of the Sumerians is a total mystery, so it is possible that the Sumerians entered the Arabian Peninsula from Central Asia where they had previously been in contact with proto-Aryans.

good luck and hope you find some interesting stuff

I've been ranting to everyone I know that we'll live in a real cyberpunk dystopia since I was a sci-fi nerd teenager in the 90s. Who's laughing now, normies?

My country must do this more than others. We use it as inspiration. It's energetic. Alive.

Anime is always right.

Korea's always had corrupt leadership.
The reason they're losing it now is that if your leaders are corrupt and favor their kids, or their business allies, then you can at least predict which way the wind blows.
If they're corrupt in favor of their feminist cult leader, suddenly everybody realizes they're playing Russian Roulette with five barrels loaded.

user, though Lilith is absolutely not on our side whatsoever, Yupiel is a JUSTICE loli and not kikey.

Actually, that anime is strangely close to the truth.

But the Goldenbaums did nothing wrong.

someone please link this shit i need to see it for myself

you take that last line back, literal demons and leaps and bounds worse

The irony of Worst Korea being liberated by parasitizing on Japanese culture boards is palatable.

3DPD detected.

Nice double dubs but in contrast to feminists succubi are at least fuckable both appearance and personality-wise.

100% of pagan "religions" worship either something from hell disguised as a "god", which they only think to be a "god" or a fictional character; in some cases if its a fictional character and it gets big enough something from hell might decide to pretend to be it and do stuff pretending to be it in order to not only get more believers but maybe get the worship directed at it too if it works that wayyour frog is not an exception to this

To be fair, we still have to be careful in that regard, and stay away from servants of Lilith. Moloch is second to Lilith within Kabbalah. Think of the jrpg cliche where the woman by the big bad's side turns out to have been the true big bad the whole time. That's Lilith.

you people are lost
do you know demons have the power to take over your free will and make you do things that aren't sexual?

would you sell your souls to satan the devil if you could have a harem of women? I sure hope not

have literally none of you read the bible?

into_the_oven_it_goes.jpg

im only on the book of judges right now, aside from having read revelations and various quotes

i believe the sixth seal has not been broken yet

How is that different from what feminists do?

May Kek have mercy on your soul jk, golems have no soul since 160AD

That's cute that you assume the Jewish god and demons are any less fictional. Meme magic is the result of humans talking to other humans on a massive scale and creating self-fulfilling prophecies. The gods are all fiction – infact, when it comes down to it, the concept of a "god" is identical to the concept of a "meme". Yaweh is a meme. Kek is a meme. Satan is a meme. They're all memes passed down through history as humans talked about them to other humans.

THEY'RE MEMES

because unlike feminists demons can assume direct control over your body and your mind, rather than the very limited and indirect control that the government has over them

i see neither of you take this seriously
you don't even take your frogs seriously, and you won't after reading this post either
you might pretend to though

No. Yahvee is a shitty forced meme did you think that Jehova witnesses being the most persistent and most irritating doorbell ringers is a coincidence?

Oy vey the lords name in vain!

The final sacrifice will be the occultists themselves

You're doing it wrong, nigger.

That's not an oxymoron. Kikes are all Pharisees, Baal cultists who infiltrated the Jews. Moses had thousands of them put to death for blasphemy, Jesus publicly denounced them multiple times (and they responded by having him tortured to death). Actual Judaism was definitively ended in 70 AD, when the Second Temple was destroyed and there weren't enough real Jews left to rebuild it.
Presumably, if they pull off white genocide, they'll steal our identity too. They've already convinced most niggers that they're white.

You pretend to take your meme-god seriously too. No amount of reinforcement will change the deep doublethought that happens in the corners of your mind necessary for that thing called "belief" to happen. The information age is destroying organized religion, because we no longer rely on things like clergy to deliver unto us our daily memes. We create the memes ourselves. Kek is not even the future of religion, because kek is a relic of the past.

The future of religion, of this never ending game of pretend and memes, is for each and every human to have their own personal meme-god distinct from all the others. We call this meme-god a waifu.

Dutchfag, rolling for Ghost in The Shell.

WILL GOY EVER FORGET 6 TRILLION?

On mobile, I thought the thumbnail was Pepe on a map.

Call me a hypocrite for calling myself a Christian but I think hebshits were never good. There was no slavery in Egypt and bragging over using blood magic to mass murder all the Egyptian's firstborn babbies is more than incriminating.

If there's truth in the Torah/Old Testament is probably heavily diluted by the cult of Baal/Moloch/Yahvee.

All gods and spirits are, on a fundamental level, all daemons.

It's always based on cosmology even if it isn't the kikes. Even if all the kikes disappeared there would still be other religions organized around some cosmology, but this is probably it. Think of it as their version of kabbalah, but then again it could just be kikes deflecting their masonic activites on the gooks.

It's a good thing most of us "wasted" our childhoods on jrpgs and D&D, we've been preparing for this shit all our lives. I just hope the final boss isn't some ass-pulled interdimensional entity that isn't mentioned in the plot until the very end, but it probably will be.

All the kike's occult bullshit is just a perversion of the mystic traditions of Egypt, Mesopotamia and the Hellenistic East.

This is what I've been wondering. The things we know about already are absolutely crazy and there's probably a lot more we don't know about. With the universe being so vast and infinite maybe there actually is a terrifying end-boss tier evil controlling everything and living on the moon.

Don't forget a previous president's (((suicide))) by jumping from Owl Rock

A president who was against this shit makes a jump, leaves a suicide note on his computer (lol) and police says it's all fine, he was a sad little man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun

I'd like to know more details about this

Didn't catch that either.
The ferry disaster had 476 victims

4+7+6=17
1+7=8

Your question corresponds as well as your post number 8017476
8, 1+7, 4+7+6

Guys I don't think we're in the berenstain universe anymore…

I wonder if the 8 shaman-witches have any connection with the 8ad Kek's pantheon Was Kek enREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEaged that they invoked His chaotic powers for societal control and decided to directly interact with the chans in order to bring them down?

Hey guys, I was just searching around for info regarding the Evangelical Baptist Church of Korea, and I came across this sort of stuff…
christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2016/september/why-i-support-hillary-clinton.html
baptistnews.com/article/campolo-says-us-missionaries-too-close-to-cia/

Just some little hints of Evangelical Baptism having connections with Clinton and/or US gov't. Maybe it's nothing, I dunno.

I would not worry about that. Japs are already memeing hard Lovecraft's unspeakable horrors onto our side.

inb4:
"Christ"cuck warnings.

Wait wait hold up. Check this out from the first article I posted:

"World Evangelical Alliance", United Nations is involved as well as many other places around the world…
And here we see potential connections between this cult in South Korea and Hillary (America), Merkel (Germany)…They all seem to have the same goals: open borders/mass immigration, anti-vidya, anti-white/anti-male, etc…

Might this World Evangelical Alliance be worth digging on some more?

Polite sage for double-post.

Asians are great at logical thought, but they can't into imagination/occultism. They read the Talmud for it's economic advantages, there are entries for how to efficiently use banking to expand your reach, handling loans to foreigners, and when you should consider moving your money; they probably read it mostly for that, since the cornerstone of most Asian pursuits developing intelligence for obtaining wealth. They only see with one eye though, since the Talmud itself is meant to propagate the Zionist mind and culture. There are muds down in Mexico that read the Talmud just as rigorously, but it all boils down to the cherry picking; no other group of people have been so (((persecuted/abhored))) so only the Jews can fully understand what their Rabbis wrote. I know a Korean at work and the guy is brilliant, but if you talk about anything spiritual/occult they just shut down because all they do is think, they can't or don't want to imagine thinks outside of their understanding.

legit or damage control?
archive.fo/jszjz

I just wanted a fucking get waifu I didn't ask for all this cult shit

I just wanted to fuck a moth girl and live Inna woods why you gotta make this shit complicated

So shes like the Korean version of Hillary Clinton combined with Janet Yellen?

As the world turns more degenerate, we seem to be getting more and more depictions of pure and charming succubi.

This observation made me conclude that they are nothing but the representatives of sexual counter-culture.

They'll just install another puppet and hope everyone forgets

You wanted a quite life with a loving woman?
TOO BAD, TIME TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM (((MEGALOMANIAC GLOBALISTS)))

The question is, how have the Japs managed to imitate having a soul so convincingly? Have they managed to ascend over their biological golem status by memeing souls into them with reverse Pinocchio-like transhumanism fiction like Metropolis?

It irks me that nowadays "Εὐαγγέλιον" has become both a code-word for globalist kike-loving faggot and the most pretentious pseudo-deep Chinese cartoon ever.

Jade Helm 15 and CERN are not made up. The man from Taured is a real story.

Fucking hell, might as well…

Tunisia, rolling for GuP.
Carthage will rise again, driving cute tanks and firing cute shells.

GOD DAMN IT THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT ITHE BETTER BE WORTH IT I SHARE TO AMMIT IF I DON'T GET MY WAIFU AFTER THIS SHIT IMMANUEL BE REALLY

DISAPPOINTED

England rolling for Monstergirl Encyclopedia

When the Japs finally have enough they will erupt as we have here. Occultism will be what sets them free from their tortured minds. Imagine having to put up with shit jobs, for a billion hours a day, for shit pay. They will begin to base their happiness and values on something that doesn't involve the monetary Jew. Every micromanaged machine/beehive culture will eventually succumb to it, especially if there droves of underpaid, overworked, and depressed men.

Succubi are pure SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTs. They occupy escapist and "unrealistic" niches only to steal your mana through precious bodily fluids.

That would normally not be that bad if you were a mundane normalfag non-virgin loser helot with no good uses for your mana if they weren't linked to Lilith who's openly worshiped by feminist legbeards.

Imagination is what will make them question it all, and it will cause them to think of alternative ways to spend their time (which the people in charge really do not want, anywhere.)

Will you oil the cannons up with high quality extra virgin olive oil?

We need to spread the word of Kek to Japan!

They should not have squeezed so hard, then. You can only push people so far before they bend or they break. Obviously they want them breaking, but if they bend then it all falls apart.

SHADILAY

can you imagine all the cool shinto deathcults they could come up with

fucking based nips

Canada rolling for Angel Cop.

All of them? What do you think the Bilderberg-meetings are?

So are we like the chaos from warhammer?

Kek is the god of chaos, order, tears, laughter, hope, despair, smug, and depression?

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE THE WORLD BY MEMEING YOUR WAIFU INTO EXISTENCE?!

I'm sure there are a few on here already. Yeah the people in charge don't count on people being mentally flexible, but some of these Salarymen, Hikkis and Neets are more or less going through the same situations as us, they just need a nudge in the right direction.

order and chaos are just two sides of the same coin ;^)

I'm bad enough to meme every women into the image of mai waifu!

Any Jap speaking user here want to help form our first missionary group to 2ch?

slowpoke.jpg

GET ON WORK NIPS

Greetings from the West. We come bearing the word of the Lord of Chaos Kek. His word is the key to unshackle you from the jew!

西からのご挨拶。私たちは、カオスケッの主の言葉を保有来ます。彼の言葉は、ユダヤ人からあなたを束縛を解くための鍵です!

They will come on their own terms if this place has similar culture, which it already does if your not a full anime hating normalfag. We just have to make/spread memes that they can relate to, although the spergs posting all those idols in Nazi uniforms is probably a good starting point.

H>>8017031
Holy Shit. Freemasons and Kikes strike again!

Replace "jew" with that pejorative nips use for Koreans to make it more catchy. Nothing changes in context after all.

Checked and will invoke.

Vatican rolling for Evangelion.

Go ahead, Holla Forums move forward. This is our reality, and it's time we blow it the fuck out. We will survive exposure. It's not the end of the world. Don't cough up furballs over this, Holla Forums. We can walk through this. For myself, I welcome the truth finally being revealed.

Here's the new translation with Koreans.

西からのご挨拶。私たちは、カオスケッの主の言葉を保有来ます。彼の言葉は韓国人からあなたを束縛を解くための鍵です!

I still smell bait.

Finland rolling for Strike Witches.

finland.or.jp/Public/default.aspx?contentid=249175

Right you are to be suspicious. That doesn't mean there's no truth to these tails.

This motherfucker knew something. Floating plant aliens. Millions of years of alien prehistory and civilization on Earth. All that shit about underground tunnels and caves.

koreans= nids
japs = tau
nogs = orks
chinaman = necrons
chaos daemons = jews
chaos space marines = islam
space marines = aryans
imperial guard = burgers
inquisition = russia
eldar = northern euro
dark eldar = eastern euro

I would say this place is more like the Eldar Harlequins worshiping Cegorarch.

I can't think of a cucked anime for Canada.

No I believe such an organization may exist, but it's only another distraction.

The chans and deep web are like our webways. I wouldn't be opposed to being Harlequins they are trying to reunite their race.

Canada can have knock off French, Korean, Chinese cartoons.

Comedians are the eternal dissenters and we are invincible.

Was never into warhammer.
Seemed too slow.

Cain went to Nod to Racemix

Who knows, what (((they))) are actually pulling with LHC. They have being pushing the "reach higher plans" with help of LHC.
Dont forget the cult done in Switzerland after they supposedly opened the "Gates of Hell", when they tunneled a train rail between the mountains that is closer to LHC.
So its very likely, if things keep like this.

That would just feed their God.

There is a reason the Romans crucified the Jews and their cousins the Carthaginians.

Ok then, Canada will have Captain Planet where everyone is gay.

Any further speculation how they are linked to the eight of the Ogdoad? Are they Kek's Antipopes?

We gotta find elfhelm

This is a scare tactic.

If not who cares.
Get the rope going lads.

READ THIS YOU CUCKS

archive.fo/jszjz
READ THIS YOU CUCKS

archive.fo/jszjz
READ THIS YOU CUCKS

archive.fo/jszjz
READ THIS YOU CUCKS

archive.fo/jszjz
READ THIS YOU CUCKS

archive.fo/jszjz

It's called being alive

Hey Holla Forums, can you think of any groups of 8 gods?

Rolling to make KMB real.

Plz respond. ;_;

Keks face is my face when

I hope I am gods know I'm trying
REALLY
hard to meme my moth WAIFU into being real

Everyday a pray for her to come into my life,

I meean, we've all basically been living the plot of Watamote anyway, so no matter what this going to be an improvement.

(the fuck is this shit?)

Yes there was.

You can see in their hieroglyphics that they enslaved a dark skinned race and forced them to do manual Labor.

Most Historians believe the Egyptians enslaved the Nubians. (newbies lol)

Not puppies?

That's not slavery, that's animal husbandry.

READ THIS

archive.fo/jszjz

If I had my way I'd enslave the newbies too.

Jones He's Stay puff now

mmmmm

Quads confirm.

PRAISE HIM

The fuck is a 'heh' pill faggot?

SIEG ZEON
GAS THE EARTHNOIDS SPACE WAR NOW
also why wait for aa colony, Char's Neo Zeon dropped 5th luna on earth at the start of CCA, so why don't we do the same? drop an asteroid?

Waifus becoming real when?

Enslave the Newbies.

Make Egypt Great again.

If you want my honest opinion, Kek is probably a demon who doesn't care about anything but chaos. He was probably responsible for the Protestant Reformation, the French Revolution and everything that came about as a result. His end goal was to destroy the old world to bring about chaos, which pleases him, so he decided to accomplish this by aiding liberal subversives. The problem for him is that those liberals are the establishment now, and the more power they gain from here on out only decreases the amount of chaos. So Kek decided to support right-wing subversives instead. After a brief dispute with Heh, who originally wanted the Ogdoad to throw its weight behind the libertarians of Holla Forums, the Ogdoad finally agreed to work with the fashy rightists of Holla Forums. We're right, but the Ogdoad doesn't care about right or wrong; it only cares about societal upheval. This is why Amun went on to absorb Ra, because the cult of Amun-Ra led to the rise of the Aten heresy, which threw Egypt into chaos for decades.

Make no mistake, this cabal once served Kek. Then Kek decided that they were no use to him anymore, and he cast them aside in favor of us, the ones who could help him get what he wanted. In a couple centuries, when our worldview takes over the world again, Kek will turn on us to support liberal subversives again. And the pendulum will swing left and right for all eternity for his amusement.

Oh fuck

But user, even chaos has order to it. and who says kek once supported them? maybe he has fallen to the wayside till now, till a bunch of faceless users on a image board started using images in his likeness to cause problems for the left. Chaos isn't just mass and total disorganization, it's sometimes as subtle as a hiccup in the system or a missing file needed for an important meeting.

you just described the mechanics of Logos, user.

user, the French are called "frogs" for a reason.

Croatia here rolling for GATE

Oh god.
Oh god
Sindri was right

If that's the case then there's an easy way to avoid having Kek against the 4rth Reich we dream. SEE THE WORLD BURN FOREVER

so it'll be fought in a grappling hook graveyard and getting shot in the butt?

I think you are wrong and misattributed everything. Listen, Kek is what comes before light, darkness, and thus chaos. But read well, he is what comes before light, so light must come after, he is the bringer of light.

Now look at all recent events, our language did not lose all poetic allegory yet, bringing information is still called "bringing new light on the table". This is what Kek does, while he is there, there is darkness, unknown, chaos but then light occur, revealing all. He dwells in darkness (veiled corruption and devilry), that is where he is born but then he will bring light (uncovering corruption and devilry).

If our legacy is ever to make darkness of its own, Kek will be born again and will be watchful again to again bring the light.

Part of me is glad this hasn't occurred through robots.

remember remember the memes of november

Engineering protocols would make it so it would be impossible for the robots to be able to exert enough force to do that, and not by some software limiter but by the manufactured weakness of the hardware.

Reminder that "occult" knowledge simply means hidden and that forming ideas around this timeless information is wise.

Nice lead, oh and some sixteen year old by the same name was on the ferry.

Holla Forums Occult Division threads are my favourite.

Its an important subject to be aware of, because even if you dont believe in such things (((they))) do. Im glad that with the internet there's so many knowledgeable people among us.

I had a dream recently that George Soros was in a wheel chair in somewhere like a department store, surrounded by people, I was trying to film him with my phone and ask questions then Jacob Rothschild came along and pushed me away.
It felt like I was literally harassing them, because we are. These people dont want to be known for this very reason.
Remember all those Kek happenings recently that came in quick succession? I am no stranger to synchronicity and know the uncanny when I see it.
We all must believe in the power of the mind.

THE POWER OF THE MEME

You misunderstand. Firstly, chaos is not necessarily understood to be a bad thing. It's simply a period of radical change. The sunrise, for example, is an example of a chaotic event, as it changes the night into day. Kek doesn't care for right or wrong; all he cares for is large-scale radical change.

All of the Ogdoad gods represent the darkness before the light because they were said to assist in the rising of the sun from their home in the underworld. The reason they lived in the underworld is because when order took control of the universe, they became unable to live. Kek doesn't want to live in the underworld forever; he doesn't want to stay dead. Amun was able to return to the land of the living by assisting Thebes in conquering Egypt and eventually he made his ultimate escape by absorbing Ra, the Sun god. This generated enough chaos centered around Amun that he was able to come back to life and return to the air. This effect is what Kek is trying to reproduce. He's trying to merge with Pepe the frog and create enough chaos around himself so he can return to the land of the living and go back to the primordial darkness.

Your supposed to just listen and believe.