Manages to btfo gravity falls in every aspect

Why is this so goddamn based?

(((Disney))) shills get out! You're supporting cucking and interracial propaganda.

m8 the only reason anyone liked gravity falls is for the incest r34. This can't provide that so it's just some garbage children's show.

Why does every Star vs. thread start up with people derailing it with comments about "propaganda" and "shilling" instead of just discussing the show

Anyways its better than Gravity Falls because the writers aren't hacks and actually spend the time developing the story. Star actually faces consequences for her actions while Mabel gets a free pass on everything and Dipper gets shit on for no reason.

it's not?

But only season 2A was ever good.
Besides he's right.
Star is just better made.

And even on the gay shit.
Star had two men kissing for ten seconds in the background, a thing obviously a show runner sneaked in since Disney wouldn't allow shit not being sold in other regions.
Gravity Falls had a full episode about "If women suddenly decide you've harassed them then you have harassed them, fuck your self esteem".

Is Lady Avarious into BDSM?
She doesn't hide her black eye, isn't angry to her husband, is just a few notches above cuckqueaning.
I bet SJW's jumped directly into household abuse despite her not showing any psychological signs of it.

That would explain why Ludo is such a masochist.

(checked)
I'm starting to like this Nefcy chick.

Am I thinking stuff or this thread isn't bumping?

Do you guys know when the book comes out?

March 7th

Now I know isn't bumping.
Why though?

Hey mods what the hell?

Because that is the show, jackass.

Apparently Holla Forums became a mod.
Now this is borderline censoring.

Yeah, does this shit works already?
Also, how is this lower than the previous bump limited thread?

test