Clinton Campaign Manager & Notorious Butt Pirate Robby Mook Deletes All His Tweets

WEW

Yesterday as news broke of the FBI re-opening the investigation in Clinton after probably "finding" the 33,000 emails. Clinton campaign manager and Robby Mook deleted every single tweet he's ever made. After a couple of tweets yesterday and a few today, he's back up to 7 tweets. Looks like the shit is about to hit the fan.

twitter.com/robbymook

Reminder to archive tweets and messages by Hillary shills in the government and the media, from reporters to celebrities, who made light of her crimes and pushed her corrupt presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCmYh0_VKdA
polit*woops.sunlightfoundation.com/
archive.is/EiI93
archive.is/cpvEy
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101
youtube.com/watch?v=k80en7YeMgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great video by Jonestein btw, says others in the democratic party are deleting tweets too:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCmYh0_VKdA

(checked)

This is interesting. Bump. Filterman said other democrat operatives are deleting as well, anyone have any other examples?

Is there any evidence of older tweets? This looks like it's not true.

Trying to see if I can find any. But in the meantime I saw this, maybe could be of use?

polit*woops.sunlightfoundation.com/

Thank you for correcting the record.

Fuck off CTR. He had thousands and thousands of tweets before.

archive.is/EiI93

this is the kind of thing you do when you know you're about to lose and want a clean slate. heh.

Shill thread. Snopes says it's False. Never happened.

archive.is/cpvEy

Roger Stone is a liar. You can't believe a word that he says.

top kek user. you get a cookie

I'm being careful. Find one bit of evidence. So far I can't. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

good goy.

Shit we got no archives of his tweets. Can't we just set up a bot, and have it data mine a few people?

I think they are a few up on twitter that do that, they were many more but they had to go dark since twitter would cancel their api access.

No not true, I remember when digging in the wikileaks myself, they only had one tweet. It was a dead account, not an active one like other minions. They are not dumb, most of them get comprehensive social media training from the digital marketing firms they hire.
Still a good thread, if it results in a Holla Forums archive bot.

Nice posts, faggot.

keked

checked

A ton of people in the past have tweeted AT him. Most look to be people watching him on TV or tagging him along with other Hillary agents. I don't believe this, but whatever, maybe it's a psyop from our side. He's getting shit on hard.

Same, I found a bunch tweets to him, but not anything from him. In either case the timeline was purged even of the @ messages. Don't know enough or care enough about twitter to know if this is standard behavior. However about the same time the "deleted tweets" thing started google results push "he just joined" which is 4 days ago. Backtweet shows a number to him but none from him.

Dunno. Anyone else know any twitter archiving sites?

You are kidding user, right?

A lie is harder to disprove than believe. This works to our side's advantage there is no doubt about that at all.

He didn't have any tweets.
We've been through this 3 or 4 times that I've seen.
You must have been living in a cave for the last few days.

Jonestein also believed Draft My Daughters was real - which it totally is.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101

————————–

Hey Neera,

Just wanted to pass along this note I sent to Bob Creamer, who as you may know is consulting for the DNC and is close to Robby Mook. Wanted to pass it along to you as well, hoping you won’t take offense because I feel some urgency about this.

You and Podesta are a great bridge to the DC, more establishment oriented progressive world, but I just feel like the campaign is making a mistake not doing stronger outreach to grassroots/netroots progressives. And while I don’t think it will cause them to lost the primary, I do worry it makes everything tougher in that process, and it makes bringing everyone in (and getting them excited) after Bernie loses that much harder.

Am worried and frustrated, so take it with a grain of salt…

————————–

Robby Mook Denies Creamer Connection to Clinton Campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=k80en7YeMgs

the Bob Creamer thread is here:

He probably wanted to remove all the praise of the FBI and mentions that the Clinton team have turned over all devices. Can anyone find a tweet of his lauding the FBI for conducting their investigation?

Nutted. But she still sucking

typical team HRC tactic

Heh, she may be a 'president' someday friend, but it certainly won't be the US President.