GERMANY HAPPENING

So there was a 16 year old boy killed by a rapefugee a week ago. He died. His girlfriend was thrown into the river.

NOW ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS MURDER

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

Meanwhile the State-Tv did not report nationwide about this case because "it is not in the interest of the public and just a local case"

Yes, i'm not kidding you.

It even get's better. The AfD wanted to show up at the memorial for the killed boy, the ANTIFA was then coming too and harrasing ordinary Germans who where living there and just wanted to commemorate him.

THEY WILL BE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROLL THIS MORDNING

WE HAVE CURRENTLY 2:00 AM HERE, THE STORY BROKE OUT at about 00:00

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/is-reklamiert-messerattacke-in-hamburg-fuer-sich-a-1118884.html
bild.de/politik/inland/isis/teenager-mord-bekennungsschreiben-48518936.bild.html
n-tv.de/politik/IS-reklamiert-Angriff-in-Hamburg-fuer-sich-article18965581.html

bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5381

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DsT6G
parldok.thueringen.de/ParlDok/dokument/55730/zuschüsse-aus-dem-landesprogramm-für-demokratie-toleranz-und-weltoffenheit-für-fahrten-zu-gegendemonstrationen-bei-rechtsextremistischen-aufmärschen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will probably be the damage controll by the media.

Fuck I hope all this "Journalists" will burn in hell for the rest of eternity.

I was too slow.
The articles are already doing exactly that.

relevant passage

German teens could be crucified, decapitated and sodomized en masse in that order, and they would STILL justify something like that.
But if a German boy lashed out and decided to slap some sandnigger silly, then that would be the end of normal acceptable civilization.

Of course, they got millions of 'youths' who want to get into the country. They have an endless supply of people to replace their non-complicit native population.

Why? Why aren't germans fucking rising up already?

de-nazification drove a stake through their collective will

My standards have fallen so low for Germany, that I just find myself relieved the girl wasn't slowly gangraped to death to be honest.

Why haven't Americans rose up with their Constitution Bible and Guns in hand? Because frankly they are waiting for the masses to be pushed.

Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something that sets off the chain reaction. It's the goddamn savior complex that never comes.

Get a bat or a baton and go collect some Antifa teeth for us, Germanons.

Lack of a proper network to gather like-minded men to get shit done, I imagine.

Good. You weak faggots deserve it.

to the Eurobros, thats the same reason they've used for years in the US to not report on niggers and spics killing/raping whites

The heroes of our race died in world war jew.

Summoning Kek is our contingency.

Where's your necklace of jew fingers then, faggot?

WAKE UP DEUTSCHLAND

antifa truly is the lowest of the low. knowing germany they were probably paid by the state to show up too

Surely what's good for the Religion of Pieces is good for Germany as a whole, right?

Because they got re-educated into proper people.
You know, the kind of people who are all suffering from jewish thralldom and massive immigrants.

The allies were so retarded back then that they're trolling you from the grave, even today.

That's the past, though.
The world has been feeling the jewish poison well.
Next time no brother wars, no golemization, bitte.

How else would they get their drugs?

Becouse we haven't reached that point yet, user. Germany is still a Western nation that is basically wealth-wise on the top. They're not doing that bad but wait just a bit. And Germans are notoriously withdrawn people that put on quite a lot of shit.
When Hitler came to power in Germany, people were mad as fuck.

Just wait till DB collapses due to obvious kikery, rapefugees lose their gibs and start to riot and kill people.
Then, the Germans will snap and start cleansing. Everyone. Kikes also. Believe me.
I've met Germans and they are a cold sort. But when they get drunk/pissed.

Just run and fucking hide.

I sorta feel sorry for these people. Right into the Eagle's grasp.

Get Breitbart on this right now. Seriously, someone send this to Breitbart.

We, of course, have our own version of these fuckwits here in the USA. There will be riots in places like Seattle and San Fran next week after Trump wins. Count on it.
archive.is/DsT6G

hah what faggots

Ready to kill

Germans are the second biggest cucks after Sweden. There's no saving you. We'll make a fine example out of you, the boy who always did what he was told to, until he was told to kill himself and so he did.

riots in SF and SAT? good, the cops need to use machine guns and flamethrowers to put it down. the chief of police who gives the order to use awesome force will become a hero like Nepoleon (a whiff of grapeshot and all that)

Only we can save Deutschland from itself.

No, that's the Anglofied "cleansed of Naziism, and made proper people" "Germans".

Want proof?
Look at Britain.

Do they have different or the same problem as Germany?
Did they gain territory or hemorrhage territory after the 40s?

I'm not one of those Germans.
I'm one of those Germans ancient Anglo Kike golems would have wanted to exterminate.

There is a large choir to whom you are speaking user, we're just usually a lot quieter than the D&C faggots that like to run their mouths and talk shit on white folk, be they in europe, americas, or south africa.

Those of us who are not morons can see that we've all had our culture attacked for centuries, but within every white populous there resides a common bond and a source of hope.

I think so, too.
Hence adding the

To my original post.

I won't stop posting things like that, though.
Ignoring "bullies" doesn't make them go away.

I wonder how far they can push it before the police and military steps in.

Who's "we"?

You mean Amikäfer and Inselaffe, Germany was a utopia before the (((Anglo-sphere))) came to fuck it up at Shlomo's beckon. Modern Germany isn't Germany. Germany cannot be a democratic state, Germany cannot be Germany while a (((puppet government))) is active. German children are force fed Marxist propaganda from day 1 to an extent the Americans and Britions can't comprehend, the fact that any Germans are awoken and AfD's rise is nothing but a testament to our strength. AfD is the first stepping stone to the Fourth Reich and the new Großdeutschland.

In that case, try to not-sage the thread.

And start gathering with your friends / family. At this point, it happens or you lose forever.

Im detecting an awful lot of dnc and demoralization and not alot of action anons.

There are opportunities here and you are squandering them squabbling.

From Personal experience Antifa Fight like sandniggers, they smash shit and burn and loot until they meet actual resistance at which they run away while dialing the police.
Just give me ten disciplined men with bats and pipes and claw hammers w/shields and I'll run those fuckers off going everywhere.
They'll enter one way and leave seven ways.

At this point antifa are just niggers under a different name and skin color.

Ill say it again. If you haven't joined your local Nationalist group then you are not helping and are of no use to this movement.

Holy shit it's been 18 months already, good morning world. I guess the cryostasis worked.

Vid related your average marxist in Germany.

They are actually paid for by taxmoney.
Evidence straight out of Führer Höckes state parliament.
parldok.thueringen.de/ParlDok/dokument/55730/zuschüsse-aus-dem-landesprogramm-für-demokratie-toleranz-und-weltoffenheit-für-fahrten-zu-gegendemonstrationen-bei-rechtsextremistischen-aufmärschen.pdf

And you faggots who doubt Germany need patience.
You niggers know as much about inside Germany as North Korea.
Even i was mindblown when my big family of ~50 people shifted from leftliberal to far right within a year without me doing the legwork.
You can't even remotely comprehend how big the internal rage of the people is.
But you will understand when it unleashes.

Kek be praised I sincerely hope this is true.

t. Britbong

Jesus Christ, I fully expected the old "Antifa GmbH" fake document but this… this is something else entirely.

oh it's you again

>>>/meadhall/

the Burgers would defend the government

I will be here until I'm not here anymore.

We need you user, too many pro Anglo Poles on here.

Time to go home gringos.