#WeCare

So I was on twatter and I saw the picture calling attention to illegals that they are welcome in the homes of people with Clinton signs. I thought about it, and figured in the same vain that #draftOutDaughters called out shitlib women on their desire to be "equal" with men. I figured that we can call out bleeding heart shitlibs desire to help beaners. If it means welcoming them into their neighborhood and house, they might think twice about it.

If anything, it may get some on the fence Shillary supporters to remove their sign from their front lawn, which would help put another nail in the Clinton campaign coffin.

Translated the sign I found to Spanish and used the word undocumented immigrants to make it more believable that the this is an actual liberal out reach. Let's make this happen Holla Forums!

Also we need to think up some good hash tags. #WeCare, #WelcomeInOurHouse, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

twi
archive.is/DWwfi
politico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is perfect, especially the ones in spanish.

This has potential to be as hilarious as trying to distribute "gun free home" lawn signs that a couple people tried to do a couple years back. It can easily show the hypocrisy of shillary voters to other people on the fence.

It'd be even more funny if hilldog supporters unironically backed this on the internet, and a bunch of old boomer democrats with no social media awareness end up getting culturally enriched.

If we push hard enough, some of them will.

Buzzfeed already thought #draftourdaughters was serious.

This. Bumping for potential fun.

Someone living near the border print a few thousand of these and pass them out, please.

Also, we should print these out and post them in spanish areas. Since it looks like a pro-Hillary sign, they'll be receptive to this shit.

So the rough translation is "undocumented immigrants are welcome in homes with this sign. Please come in. You can take refuge here. If you need anything, you can take what you like. We care deeply about your problems and want to help."

If anyone is good at Spanish beaner speak, feed back would be great.

Although it is possible it may just look like bleeding heart libs trying to reach out, so this may not be 100% necessary.

BUMP. A great idea would be to try and distribute a few signs like this to dumb ass leftists who don't speak spanish. Just tell them it means something else

This sounds like a good idea but nobody has Clinton signs.

It definitely does, since anyone but a bleeding heart lib would use "inmigrantes ilegales" instead of mincing words.

The old people around my town still do. They're usually the ones in nicer homes because they work at our local university and naturally they're all bluepilled as fuck.

Made another one! With hash tags and tear jerking picture

SAVAGE

Kek

Bump. I want to see some supporters get enriched.

Have an account I went out and posted it on!
Should be good
twi tter.com/palma_ibarra_/status/792547882586902529

Por favor, entra = Por favor, entre
Si necesitas = Si necesita
Se puede tomar lo que te gusta = Puede tomar lo que le guste

Son bienvenidos en los hogares con este signo, puede refugiarse aquí. Si necesita algo, puede tomar lo que le guste. Nos preocupamos profundamente acerca de sus problemas y queremos ayudarle.

Before "son" you can use Ustedes, which is like you (plural)

Fixed

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

We need well made images which simultaneously show the English text and Spanish translations in a single clean image. Two-paned images may be necessary.

The #DraftOurDaughters thing was nuclear grade memeing, this has the potential to be even better. Let's get to it!

This and I'm in fucking MD.

Fixed

Text for others to copy
ATENCIÓN INMIGRANTES INDOCUMNETADOS

Ustedes son bienvenidos en los hogares con este signo. Por favor, entre. Si necesita algo, puede tomar lo que le guste. Nos preocupamos profundamente acerca de sus problemas y queremos ayudarle.

Niggers, add a thing to say that all the houses that support this are gun free for the safety of the illegals. Fucking hit this hard as much as we can.

That sounds kinda iffy. It's like saying "You are allowed to come onto my property. By the way there are NO booby traps here, I promise."

SAY UNDOCUMENTED FOR LIBSHIT FEELS

It's clinton voters, do we really care? A few fires rising is nothing new. Just put these cucks' money where their mouths are. They want to be anti-gun illegal loving race traitors? Then they better fucking double down and do it and reap any consequences that happens.

Now in spic? *tear* so proud of you fuckers.

See what quality OC can accomplish? Mmm those twatter screens.

who cares about low IQ hilldog mongs? the only people that would give a shit about them is the democrats that take advantage of their cucked existence and ctr.

Flyers and faxes should be done this week. BIG PUSH.

MAGA BUMP

I like this better than draftourdaughters. Most of these retarded leftists are just virtue signalers, it'll put things in perspective. Everyone wants to be a humanitarian until you gotta do actual humanitarian shit.

I agree user. Don't mention guns in the macro.
These iffy sodomites sound like TRS homosexuals trying to derail the op (31ba76 , 0c200) :^) Sorry if there's captcha post incoming. I refreshed the page in between the captcha and posting this so I'll see if that works

.10c have been deposited in your account.

Fantastic idea. Hash tag should be.
#MiCasaEsSuCasa or #MiCasaSuCasa.
My home is your home. I know the first is proper Spanish but maybe someone fluent in beanspeak can identify which is more organic

>libtards parrot bullshit they were told is "virtuous" for social brownie points
Two Outcomes
1. to onlookers, reveal liberal virtue-signaling for what it is: empty ignorant platitudes
2. push them to practice what they preach so they get violently raped & murdered
Either way, pathological altruism is revealed for the cancer it is.

(checked)
Thank you for the superior .webm, user.

Thanks OP. Way to take it to the next level. Brilliant.

So making them following their rhetoric to the letter equates to it being "iffy". I said say in the thing that the supporters are anti-gun and gun free. Make them know the weight of what they exposit, and if it culls a few of them the better. Let them all know what happens when you promise refuge to illegals and be defenceless at the same time. Let their virtue signalling be the death of them. And if that warrants being called a tumblr euphemism by a shill then I must be right.

most of the retards saying this Idea is bad are either CTR or retards who have race traitors for family members who have Hillary signs in their front lawns.

They are so scared about this fact, instead of actually taking advantage of the situation and redpilling them while their virtue signalling sours and dries up. on The fortunate ones who can put 2 and 2 together will bail out while the dumbfucks die because they will double down on their beliefs.

You guys need to pull a whole "Enlistment guarantees citizenship", something like

"Taking the fight to Moscow won't be easy, that's why Hillary is mandating all enlistees to be guaranteed a right to citizenship for them and their families. Together we can stop Putin."

I think "Tu" would sound more organic than "Su".

This honestly. At the very least you can get them to pull down their signs to lessen the adverts for hill floating around if they dont want to conform to the shit that they spew

Works in Germany.

archive.is/DWwfi

half the time Holla Forums is too autistic to grasp intentional sarcasm, let alone that something might inadvertently be perceived as sarcastic

Our troll campaign is probably more viral than any of her official campaigns.

Even better. They can't discredit the effort of this elaborate ruse without coming off as not wanting to help "undocumented" immigrants.
So it's damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

You realize of course this shit needs to be written in Spanish, and circulated with Spanish hashtags, right? Don't be retards if you're gonna do this. Target those beamers correctly.

This might backfire on non spanish speaking libs like that Prayer for Trayvon pic on Faceberg. Ha!

Did you even look at the words in the post or notice the second picture or are you a Nigger who doesn't read?

Brilliant, but perhaps too little too late. Time is short, the consequences of this won't be felt until long after the campaign. When ICE goes Iron-Ann the bad hombres will need places to stop off while they flee what has become a very hostile place. Assuming anyone was stupid enough to leave a H sign in their yard, they will surely end up living in a halfway house/waystation that used to be the dwelling of a liberal retard. Probability of actual occurance is going to be very small though.

I like the #WeCare one. Sounds very "I'm the goodest goy!!"
Good psyop, Holla Forums.

(((1)))

I wonder who could be behind this post.

This is genius and I wish it was applied like a month ago although it can still do damage. Push it hard socially.

Sieg Heil.

LET'S DO THIS!!

Although I think the shitlibs are becoming more suspicious from all those hoaxes.

Gonna get some huge printouts of this. I know a few people that are supporting cankles, so this will be good.

Replace "signo" with "rotulo". It sounds more authentic.

It's not a real hoax. In event of real war with russia, the gender of the soldier would matter little once manpower reserves depleted.

Dilutes the message too much imho. Keep it simple.

How so? Simply stating that these homes are safe and without guns is just a small detail that means a world of difference. Don't think that dilutes the message, it just some peace of mind for any criminal-I mean undocumented immigrant. If you were a welfare chugging spic, would you stay in a house with guns that would turn against you if you rob-I mean have a misunderstanding with?

you do know the best propaganda is the one based on truth. Go all the way or fuck off to leftypol, race traitor enabler.

gun free zone added

Nice work user. Your Kek dubs smile on your actions.

Managed to get two twitter accounts up posting and retweeting some of this. Could use more men.

gun free zone added

signo replaced with rotulo

Spic born in LA here, that shit looks fake as fuck, let me rephrase it for you please

Sean bienvenidos en los hogares con este signo, pueden refugiarse aquí. Si necesitan algo por favor tomen lo que necesiten. Nos preocupamos profundamente acerca de sus problemas y queremos ayudarles, los queremos y les deseamos la mejor de las suertes en este país que es tan suyo como nuestro.

*vamos a ayudarles. Los queremos

Yeah, sorry.

Also do a version in Arabic and Somali (or whatever African language is there).

You added 'free' twice.

Cuck's did this for us months ago.

politico dot com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

Use that as a source to further add legitimacy and shoot down any white knight's trying to talk shit.