Clinton's nuke inbound

O'KEEFES CLINTON NIGGER VIDEO IS ONLY DAYS AWAY.

Fucking brace yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZ-7WvfCBNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe#Failed_attempt_to_solicit_voter_fraud_.282014.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are the chances it's Foval again?
That dumbass is a narcissistic dipshit, but he's not really relevant, people are voting for Clinton, not him.

It may still work in our favor, as this is people Clinton authorized to work on her campaign.

If it's another video of not Hillary then O'Keefe is getting the rope

what if "them" is the clintons? or Hillary and Kaine?

Pretty high. The dude is absolute scum.

It better be good

It's not a nigger tape.

It's going to be someone in charge Hillary's get out the vote effort with a Veritas guy making disparaging remarks about blacks and Hillary's person agreeing or playing along.

O'Keefe gets an 'A' for effort, but his stuff is sort of cringey and his 'bombshell' stories are rarely anything of note.

OP here

Don't matter either way.

They are the DNC and beng attatched to Hillary is just as bad even if it wasn't from Hillary herself.

We could use this to turn the Niggers against the (((media))) in some kind of operation like #DraughtOurDaughters

This is our golden age. Use it wisely.

f'off CTR

You were pretty good up until then tbh.

Well done, you've earned your pay.

I really like the simplicity of this tbh.

f'off CTR

The Veritas videos have been topnotch and I think opened a lot of reasonable voters eyes to the corruption in the Democratic party (obviously the diehard anti-white liberals will vote for Clinton no matter what she does)

But none of the videos specifically feature Hillary Clinton so I expect this to be the same – in other words, it won't be a video of her saying "nigger" but people in her campaign saying disparaging things about niggers.

Nonetheless, no one has delivered like O'Keefe in these past couple of weeks, especially now that Assange has vanished off the face of the earth. Even though I doubt the video will feature Hillary – so it probably won't be a complete killshot – it'll hopefully be offensive enough to turn away some of Hillary's shitskin voters.

THIS IS IT

Oh fuck it's the McMuffin saying nigger tape.

Does he mean this week or next week?
Please O'Keefe, you can't hold this off for very much longer.

It's the weekend right now. He means this week starting on Monday

I agree though the sooner the better. Early voting is underway in nearly every state

He did say "we obtained" and not "we made" the video so maybe it is Hillary saying nigger.

Meh, I think it can be left off for a while.

Most people doing early voting are going to be very committed to one candidate or the other.

He also says "them" which I kind of interpret as Dem party operatives but probably not Hillary herself.

I'll certainly remain optimistic though, and even though it's probably not Hillary, if it's inflammatory enough it'll still be effective at discouraging shitskin voters. Shitskins are historically the most unreliable voting demographic. We don't need them to vote for Trump – if we can just get them to stay home while Trump inspires a record white voter turnout that could be enough to secure victory.

Do it already! People are voting now!

I'm sure he has his reasons. Also, Trump has funded him in part so let's not think that James would not screw this one up. I expect this video to be yuge…I mean, Hillary is fucking toast yuge

Who cared about that cocksucking, LDS kike?

Im guessing you havent seen the picture of the spike in googling "how to change my early vote".

No, I haven't. If it's a significant spike the I revise what I said, he should drop the real bombs now - it's close enough to the election.

Rely on the Podesta emails to give us a steady source of minor infractions till the election.

See

Speaking of Veritas videos–it seems like a lot of the focus on voter fraud in the last couple of days. What ever happened with TX and FL?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

It doesn't even matter who it is. Niggers are so paranoid about racism that if a janitor at the DNC building talks shit about them, they'll directly connect it with Hillary and start thinking she's the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Thanks.

I also quickly checked for myself to see if it's above the norm (as this will happen every election to an extent).

It's already a bit higher than the Romney - Obama election, an appears to still be rising.

niggers certainly aren't going to vote early

It's probably her being honest or exasperated about how easy or difficult it is to herd the vote plantation

please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary please be hillary

ATTENTION
The leak is probably not of Hillary, herself, burning a cross. DO NOT LET YOURSELF BE SUCKERED BY THESE DEFEATIST SHILLS! If the video doesn't involve Clinton herself, that is fine. James has already done so much. Shills will tout this apparent failure and therefore encourage defeatism and undue criticism for a man who has done more to expose Hillary than anybody else here. Again, we have no reason to doubt James's word at this point; he has done more than merely keep his word. If you are too stupid or nervous to accept this, you are either very stupid or just another shill.
SHADILAY LADS: MAGA!

It "being Hillary" has always been an over-hype op by CTR, they try to build up inevitable disappointment by always saying a leak is something AMAZING to try to reduce the damage.

so is those Faggots again and not Clinton herself, still useful but it has FAR less impact.

if he's going to release this shit it NEEDS TO BE THIS SUNDAY 00:00 to 05:00 eastern to have maximal news effect

Alex Jones says she actually says "nigger" or something just as bad.

Oh well, if filterman says so!

Hyped.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What if the video was Hillary saying that Hitler should have finished the job? Would you vote for her then?

I hope it's Hillary herself on tape but I think that is very unlikely. All of the videos thus far have involved only a couple major people and they are from shady campaign surrogates.

Since there are only one or two more videos coming, and since none of them have shown anybody else, I highly doubt O'Keefe is sitting on footage of Hillary or very close staffers.

Then again, he did say that one of his operatives was invited to the White House, so who can say for sure. I;m not holding out hope of Hillary on tape though.

Everyone has been trying to say this next release will be the nigger tape but now we have it 100% confirmed, O Keefe has been telling us exactly what we got for the past releases so this is going to be the cherry ontop.

It's fucking incredible

He posted a pic on his twitter with people he did videos on with "x"s on them, and other people he was going to do videos on. He had a "donald duck" and "hillary" on there. I have hope for a damning video of hillary, but im not planning on it.

Somebody has to make a Hillary montage like the Jeb one when this is all over

Just another reason why they have to go back.

IT'S HAPPENING

The flies should be on Hill's face.

Well Filterman or O'Keefe, as long as we get footage of Hillary.

Meme it. Shadilay!

Way to go O'keefe. He should just have left the last video as a surprise without mentioning what it is.

Yeah, this isn't going to matter.

He's like all the other stupid journalists who have to announce and tease shit for weeks. JUST DUMP THE GODDAMNED INFO FFS!

He's an attention whore, he wants to become famous from this. He doesn't care if Trump wins, he probably doesn't want Trump to win.

I think it might be the right thing to do. Monday starts a new news cycle, THE LAST BEFORE THE ELECTION, and they're going to bring out any last fucking thing they 'have' on Trump in a vicious attack.

This could co-opt it all and send their entire narrative spiraling into the dirt.

what could they fucking have? The fake women seemed desperate enough, like the nuclear option.

crying little kids child actors on television talking about how Trump touched them in their naughty place

Kek

Idk but I voted in FL Dade today and there was only paper ballots.

I don't know, nigger. They make it all up in the first place. For all we know "shocking new information" is going to turn up a torture dungeon for transgender black hebrews under Trump Tower.

The same thing they tried with Brexit. False flag a Trump supporter, probably a mentally ill "Militia NRA Teabagger-Republicon Joe" killing someone or doing something illegal, and run with the story until election day. Seems simple enough, they just need a patsy.

lmao that would just encourage organic rwds

DAS RITE

Yeah, I don't think they'd pull some shit like that here. My little normalfag Stacy cousin was talking about how she thought Civil War feels like its about to break out.

pics?

I'm not a retard, she's ugly, you wouldn't be interested.

well here's something nice in return anyways

If he wasn't a hundred-million dollar campaign-running cuckservative, I really would feel bad for Jeb. He seems like such a nice guy.

I KNEW CLINTON SECRETLY HATED NIGGERS

I'M VOTING FOR CLINTON NOW

I can be your delegates for tonight DAHNALD

He's a wealthy numbnuts who would do massive damage to Whites if allowed, while he jokes around insulated from the consequences of his own stupidity. Stop forcing this retarded meme. He's a fucking a traitor.

Assange is still fucking dead. Kikes are growing a clone from a pod.

But it will be pretty cool to see this, if it's as good as he's hyping it to be.

sometimes i almost feel bad about him
but then i remember he's still a bush after all

I believe this.

KEK'S WILL BE DONE

Perhaps it'll help to sink the nigger vote for her, I guess.

Hopefully Assange has some big shit planned for next week as well

He might not be a psychopathic jew witch like Aggro Granny Crushed, but the fact that he's such a weak little man willing to sell out his own people is inexcusable.

Don't forget that a Jeb Presidency LOOOOOOOOOOL would have meant the end of the white race all the same as a Killary one.

Trump's dad's middle name is Christ.

Meanwhile, Obama is campaigning hard for her and she gets more early votes every day.
He better release it soon, the stupid nigger.
He and Assange are both hype baiting faggots. Assange is responsible for the banker suicides, and this faggot will be responsible for whoever disappears when he "loses" the tape.

How did it get this crazy

what universe am I living in

can the ridiculous and unbelievable notch up to 11?

FUCK YES
I was beginning to think it never existed

Well done otherwise.

Link to Filterman recording?

He actually got all the footage from O'Micky as insurance because apparently Alex Jones has security and isn't easily suicided.

Just curious, paper scantron type that feeds into an electronic machine, or paper that must be read by a human?

Either is superior to touchscreen terminals but only if recount/audit happens.

Have we reached peak absurdity?

The electronic counting of ballots can be subverted pretty easily, but at least the paper trail exists to verify or prove it's bullshit.

The absolute best is human-counted.

In the future it's how I'm going to ask all my ballots be counted. I won't trust electronic bullshit anymore.

(checked)
This. We just need to keep the monkey's in their cages long enough for Trump to sweep the popular vote.

Never let a good meme go to waste.

I suspect it will be like the Sony leaks. These type of cunts are all the same. So it will be like some racist commentary on whatever was happening at the time. Either Obongo or BLM or some sports ball. Maybe entertainment. Prince death and how he was a junkie, faggot nigger that they thought would have died from AIDS instead of dope. Or how Kevin Hart looks like the last dump they took but with eyes and teeth. That sort of thing. Could also be nigger cocks. That would be fun, if Hildog cheated with some groid. Maybe talking about it with Huma ho.

Those 32k emails of hers… you just know it's full of gems. Shit about Bill. Her idiot kid. She's an old woman and gossip is what they do.

I doubt it's Hillary.

I'm amazed they got daddy Bush out of his wheelchair

This seems like a prime avenue of attack. Call into questions Clinton's associates and then pair it together with some quote of her talking up Senator Byrd and information about his KKK past. Even if what O'Keefe has isn't a full nuke drop on Clinton, we can amplify the damage of the initial blast.

Meh. It would be pretty stupid really if all the reveals about her crimes and corruption don't make her lose, but her saying nigger does it. What has the world come to.

HOLY SHIT

I've had the same thought. It would be a bit of a slap in the face if that of all things was the magic bullet. But we are dealing mostly with idiots after all.

You're underestimating niggers. A few blacks were shot by police, and now hundreds of thousands, if not millions of niggers want the whole police force dead. Replace the police officers with Foval and other DNC scum from the Veritas videos, the police force with DNC/Hillary's campaign, and you'll see how this will probably play out.

Buy ammo

When this vid comes out and Trump gets in, the niggers will try and lynch anyone that doesn't have sausage lips and nappy hair.

This, totally.

the last video implyed that the fake doner got to have a meeting with clinton herself though

Awful record correcting. You get 'F' for effort.

Fuck off CTR!

Fuck off CTR

This waiting shit - especially with early voting - is retarded.

Releasing too late also gives people no chance to process it, so people might just dismiss it as bullshit.

ESPECIALLY because the media is going to go blackout on the video. It takes longer for right-wing news to spread because it isn't broadcast on the mainstream channels.

This should have come out before the third debate.

You better deliver O'keefe you shitter…

You have to go back.

You assume they use logic.

i can't understand why this guy continues to let the opposition know what he's going to strike with. why doesn't he just release the vids when he's gonna release them without his little teasing tweets? why give them a chance to prepare a defense?

An old video of the man who will ultimately be seen as the destroyer of the democrats.

Enjoy!

youtu.be/EZ-7WvfCBNs

he doesn't have videos of hillary and never even implied he did you dumb nigger. he showed all the major players he has recorded on the board in the very first video

KEK!

wait… isn't that basically admitting that niggers are stupid?

He thinks it will build up an audience. He thinks if he just releases them without prior hype they will get burred. IDK if he's right nor not but he sure is a drama lamma.

Niggers aren't going to lynch anybody.

They usually try to just beat uninvolved random white people to death in 25-vs.1 scenarios. Unless it's a white woman, in which case they'll gang-rape her and then beat her to death while recording it with their phones and yelling "WURLSTAH!"

le back to le reddit with you Mordechai

come on, when is the video coming out?

I hate waiting.

Bumping this. Didn't he say it would "be released in october"? This means he only has hours left…

He should have released it before early voting .

It might be his insurance file you know.

o shit okeefe what the fug are you doing

punp

anyone got more info? Some user was finding previous videos when they were still unlisted.

Take a wee peek at me digits to pass the time.

What is he waiting for?

aaaaaaaaany second now

If Steve Bannon and Corey Lewandowski were legitimate targets, then so are Clinton cronies.

I don't trust O'Keefe. You do know he fucked up before. Don't be surprised if he can't deliver again. Remember during the ACORN controversy when he got counter-trolled by a staffer who pretended to be an ex-prostitute? It isn't the only time:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe#Failed_attempt_to_solicit_voter_fraud_.282014.29

Call me a shill or whatever but other than the Birddogging in the first of the "nuke" vids, there really hasn't been anything revealed that did anything other than take out low level management in the DNC.

I appreciate the effort but it's all been pretty lackluster as far as actual damage to Hillary.

I guess it's coming tomorrow. Publishing something on a holiday is probably worse than doing it on the weekend.

Except for the fact that her support has been collapsing all week even before the FBI scandal broke.

O'KEEFE
PLEASE
RELEASE THE VIDEO ALREADY
YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, PEOPLE ARE ALREADY VOTING

No one needs to call you a shill, you're making it pretty obvious all by yourself. When there's only a few days left before the end of the election and you suddenly see some players in the MSM take a different approach on how to cover Hillary's scandals, that's a clear sign they understand she's in free fall. They made that determination probably days if not weeks before the latest FBI announcement so you can guess they probably feel they made the right call.

Now the only thing she has left is Soros's machines. There's been a lot of talk about that in the last few days and it's been exposed. DEMAND paper ballots niggers.

This…

lmao that woman weighs 300 lbs. fucking niggers i swear.

BURY THIS FLY-RIDDEN DOG, O'KEEFE

That's what you said the last 6 times, user. Can't expect people to get hyped over this anymore.

WHERE'S THE NIGGER, O'KEEFE?

Where th fuck is it

How much would Cunton or one of her cronies saying mean things about niggers on camera actually matter? I mean brown people just want the gibs and don't really care if they get their checks from KKK itself, right? And the white cucks just care about she having a vagina and Dolan being literally Hitler anyhows? Maybe more people staying home?

Probably not all that much. People are so polarised at the moment that they're either going to vote for Trump no matter what, or vote against Trump, no matter what. I'd say at best it would probably push some undecided moderates into staying home or voting for Mr. Aleppo.
It does cast light on liberal's hypocritical thought processes though - 'I won't vote for Donald because he might say mean things, but I'll vote for Hillary who calls blacks niggers, and I also won't vote Trump because he might start WW3, but I will vote Clinton who actively wants to go to war with Russia and ensure the US gets nuked.'

Even better, the NASA budget is in millions, not billions. Welfare spending was actually 1700 times the NASA budget.

It's $4,251 Million, not $4.251 Million.

It's called Komm süsser Tod nigger.

well fug :DDD

reported for so many reasons

Everytime

feels

for visibility. Shills dont seem to like that thread so take a gander.

Do we know if it's today or tomorrow? Clinton camp rumors it has something on Trump, so will this video be used to counter whatever that is?

99% chance its a complete fabrication
1% chance its absolutely nothing but has all context removed so for the retards that are still voting hillary to kvetch about

Where is the vid niggas? One last nail to the coffin of that bitch…

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Oh of course, it is a guarantee. It will end up being a taken out of context thing or something innocuous and CNN will tout it as the worst thing ever uttered by a human being. I would be pissed off if its the nigger video and the news suddenly says nigger is an accepted word to say. I'd love to see Don Lemon say nigger over 100 times on his program in an attempt to damage control.

They've got nothing. That's why they're resorting to 'muh Russia'

Has this potato nigger said what the fuck is he waiting for?

Probably "finishing touches" like last time. I just hope it's today and I'm not blueballed again.

Stop overhyping it, its going to be Foval or someone making an insensitive comment about their pet minorities and while it will look bad, the degrees of separation between that person and Hillary will make normies not care that much.

I wouldn't worry, Comey coming out with this investigation is enough to sink her. Whatever else O'keefe has is gravy.

This is the zaniest universe yet.

After the Donald Ducks "nuke" I'm done with this fag.

you're right, CTR, vote rigging is perfectly fine if its goal is to elect our first female president!

So I was just reading about Freddy Jr. and I found this
sage for off-topic

Jebs family is funny.

But Trump's mother looks like a psychopathic plotter.

We ain't close to being done yet.

The only thing I could imagine the Clinton camp having is unaired Apprentice footage where he supposedly says nigger. Even if it does exist, there's doubt that Clinton has it due to the fact that it's contractually bound intellectual property owned by several production and media companies that have explicatively stated it won't be released; understandable given the brand damaging consequences and multi-million dollar lawsuits that'd be flung from all directions like chimpanzees throwing shit at one another. At the end of the day, I believe that the (((proprietors))) would rather not risk their shekels going down the path of brand destruction and endless litigation, thus Hillary has nothing.

If people werent fucking retards this would be a nuke. It is clear evidence she broke campaign law. Other than pedo shit and breaking top secret protocol its the worst thing shes done.

benghazi was worse too i guess

Dubya throwing two jets at the WTC was pretty hilarious hahaha!

You certainly showed those people from 1969. i bet they feel silly… if they weren't already dead.

FTFY

Don't forget Human Organ Harvesting in Kosovo, under her Foundation for Soros and the other kikes. Rockefeller needs those goy hearts.

I guess o'keefe is waiting for kristol/mcmuffin to drop whatever they have before he counters with this

She gets more support from nigger pets than her own party lmao.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING VID GODDAMNIT

When was the last time he went 15 hours without tweeting anything? :|

Watch it be the same fucking kids from Sandy Hook

I bet she'd last longer in a desert than a white woman.

stop posting porn

DROP THE NIGGER BOMB NOW O'QUEEF

BY THE POWER OF KEK I INVOKE THEE

And of course there was the gold-mining in post-Earthquake Haiti

O'Keefe pls say something

Its going to be a staffer, not Clinton. Won't matter unfortunately.

It would matter if it's Creamer.

But Trump is worse!
He touched a woman!

Yeah at first okeefe made it seem like it was Hillary screaming about niggers. Then switched it to "them" in his last tweet. Guarantee when the vid actually comes out it won't be the bombshell he promised.

Everything released since the first/second video has been increasingly underwhelming.

(((soon)))

watch it turn out to be Foval saying something about how he doesn't like black guys (in the way Milo does)

Did she died?

So you deny she was the hungriest woman in the country at the time?

Shit is exactly the same in current year.

He always said it was 'them'.

OP here

I fucking aching for a nigger vid too.
However after what Comey has found, don't be suprised that when Trump wins, O'Queef would probably hold on to this vid until the flame die down.

my 2p

I wonder if Jackie hasn't been killed by a fellow nigger yet..?

I have actually been inspired to become a super villain because of this pile of crazy. A villain who is in favor of our god-emperor, but still a villain. At least to sjws and commie d-bags, anyway.

Good times. Sometimes I miss Guacman just for the lol cow he was. The bantz we came up with were priceless.

your right Dubs, let me go to the Ministry of Truth for my re-education, thanks comrade.

Dammit, OKeefe, give us the goods!

Has anyone noticed that the more OKeefe teases something, the less it actually is?

The pressure they put on him hasn't worked so far but Hillary loves to go after family members / close relatives, maybe this is what's happening right now? Perhaps he's telling himself, the FBI investigation and the phase 3 wikileaks will be enough to get the job done.

I think he's going to do what he said and the nig bomb release will take place in the next few days. absolute madman

O'Keefe better wait until there's a lull in the news cycle to release this shit. If he releases it now during the height of the Clinton Collapse, all it'll do is compete against other anti-hillary news and be a complete waste.

He finally tweeted something (assuming it's really him)

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/793536338612064257

so when is this actually happening. I thought for sure all the big drops would be yesterday or today

Phase 3 is starting to look like a disappointment. Bring down the finishing blow on Hillary! People are voting already dammit!

Soon user. Unless a certain agency makes a move before the end of the election (highly unlikely).

Also kek at pic related.

checked and kek'd

TOO FUCKING SLOW, NEEDS TO RELEASE NOW OR FORGET ABOUT IT
WE NEED TIME TO SPREAD IT AND MAKE IT GO VIRAL, YOU FUCKING KNOW JEWTUBE, KIKEBOOK & TWATTER WILL CENSOR THE SHIT OUT OF IT

PRESSURE O'KEEFE TO RELEASE IT ASAP

==
THIS
==

I hope I finally figured out how to do red text again…

fuck

Two can play the same game.

looks more like a leaky diaper

==REDTEXT==

HERE I GO DAD

Wow, It's literally nothing

pls noban

Its also important to know you cant use redtext on the same line as other text. ==this wont work==
But this will

AYO NIGGERS HOL UP

Tomorrow is the day.

Obama gonna release video of Hillary calling him a nigger.

literally nothing

DAS RITE!

OP here

Just heard news that king nigger has deleted Hillary off his twitter account among others. So it could be it of the FBI are hot on the niggers trail.

==DROP EM O'Keefe

Sounds like a steaming pile of nothing. But he's been building it up for too long for it to be a steaming pile of nothing… right?

Watch the MSM dump her while in panic mode. This is too big to hide.

I'll make sure nigger twitter gets wind of this.

You sound like a steaming pile of poz semen

What the fuck is that going to do? "Ayo hol up, I never knew that bitch. Look here on mah twitter"

Why the fuck would you sage this thread?

You forgot how afraid (((they))) are.
IT'S HAPPENING

If you're ass could go to prison for some cunt, don't you think you would scrub, and shred everything you could?

I do think there will be big revelations tomorrow, but it won't be this. The connection between Wikileaks and the FBI counter-coup seems much more promising

I smell CTR in this motherfucking thread.

I agree. Perhaps this will be the icing on the cake. Either way I'm ready for the 8th

Was still on from a previous offtopic post, what the fuck do you think sage does anyway? This thread is getting frequent posts anyway

So when's the video coming?

See

Thanks user. Fucking hyped.

if it's not hillary herself than the drones who vote for her are not going to care

Lmfao user you're funny.
Stop fucking up

His past videos were good but he's waiting too long to release the new stuff.

Most normies have tuned out already.

So unless this video is Hillary calling someone a nigger, I doubt it will have a major impact.

Hopefully Wikileaks will drop something big in the next day or two.

Same, but this better be Hillary caught on camera, & not Foval or Creamer.

Previous video (2nd, about election fraud) was delayed by 1 hour. In the said hour we all heard Obumba stating that there is no such thing as election fraud. He made a fool of himself. Timing was perfect.
Tomorrow Obumba will deliver a speech in NC? That's great. Very important.

We need to get NC, no way that state goes blue. Anything that can be done in that state is imperative.

Drop Em O'KEEFE

Yep

So far every video has been boring af and nothing that normies would care about so unless they have something that a child can understand - said by clinton herself, its been a completely wasted effort

Bump

How much longer again?

Did not mean to sage sorry, these rough time estimates are driving me crazy

O'Keefe is a madman, and this salt is part of his plan.

O'Keefe's plan here is to have the media ignore his first releases, release some more damaging videos a little later which one or two news networks will pick up, and then release his grand finale a week before the election, when there are already millions of people who have seen his earlier videos and are capable of spreading them all over social media at the same time the MSM is covering it.

The result being that America heads to the polls on Nov. 8 with his most damaging video fresh in their minds.

Song title related.

Potato nigger needs to hurry up. People are already voting.

I wouldn't be so defeatist, if it's anything remotely wayciss the #woke POC twitter niggers who liked bernie in the first place will force MSM into covering it, MSM lets niggers cuck them, same way a lot of trump scandals are duds but MSM shoves em because identity politics

I fixed your spelling error

Real nigger tape hours, who up

It's four PM.

CHECKED. PRAISE KEK

Which is today.

I swear to fucking God O'Keefe better stop blueballing us today.

If Obama turns on Hillary it's completely over and Obama can save his legacy. Everyone wins,

Fuck, just release it O'Keefe.

Just dropped?

FUCKING
FINALLY

Call me CTR all you want, but what a fucking letdown. Adds to the fire though, so that's good I guess.

Well. Whatever. At least we won't be fucking teased about it anymore.

At least the normalfags ate up the first two videos, that makes this shit worth it.

I don't see the word "Niigger" coming out of Hillary's mouth.
in fact all I see is some white people saying black republicans are race traitors, which is not the most untrue statement I have heard in my life.

In all honestly, what the guy is saying is not all that inaccurate, and I'm sure if he was actually someone important this would be a pretty big bombshell for the normalfags seeing the dems come out as closeted Holla Forumsacks

TLDW this thing, I'm at work with no audio

was waiting for nigger to roll of someones lips… never happened. but oh well. maybe this will swing the nog vote

All the ctr coming out of this comment is insane.

would work in trunp's favor
the ensuing chimpouts work in trump's favor
wouldnt distract the populace enough from "the other news" (impending election) though it would be quite the white noise

so i'll go with mass shooting, because ban muh guns would be best case for the dems

No one ever claimed there was a "nigger" video, ya dingus. Just a bunch of dipshits parroting rumors.

A Dem donator calls blacks fucked in the head for voting Republican, as it goes against their self-interest, race etc. A senator talks about voter ID being supported by Republicans because most blacks and women don't have them.

Some church going blacks are shown the clips and react, they also keep looking off camera as if they need coaching.

Somewhat good video, but ultimately disappointing considering how much O'Keefe and we hyped it up.

We had just hoped because it's the only thing that really would have made a difference. I was hoping for a high level campaign member or DNC official at the least, if not the bitch herself, but a donor probably isn't something normalfags are going to give a shit about. Hope i'm wrong.

Good prediction but it's actually even lamer than this

Famous unarmed rapper killed by trump support police officer?

well that was a waste of time

I honestly expect if I were to plop this down in front of a liberal they'd get to the end of it and be like, "yeah, pretty much". the stuff in this video is not a secret, it's Democrat talking points.

==pushing to everyone we can in NC will help==0

Are you a jap? Your post time is 4 PM.

Using japanese VPN lol.

ヘリコプターの乗り物必要とされます共産主義者のための