Rapegangs strike Germany again

https ://www.rt.com/news/364704-berlin-pool-girls-harassed/
archive.is/d5JOU

Hide your kids, hide your wife

Goddamn. I really hope I get to kill some non-whites someday… someday soon.

I wonder how good of a job these stories are at getting young Germans to not have kids of their own.

Wait so the employees contacted the police while the father was just passively witnessing his daughters getting "grabbed by their breasts and bottoms"? And the mudshits were just simply let go after questioning? Wtf Germany?

You're surprised at germany?

They like it that way.

You deserve it you pathetic faggots. Maybe you can bitch on krautchan about >muh 60% white america while your sisters and daughters are raped in public.

Hitler would personally kill all of you for allowing this to happen. We'll come colonize you with the russians after you're full of shitskins. Maybe you faggots should've listened to your own past heroes instead of shunning them and being so civic, you cunts.

Americans, everyone

Force your government to put you down and I'll defend you outright. Yet the thought of sacrifice to remove the cancer destroying your nation hardly occurs to you. You're too comfy. Too weak. Too stupid. Too neutered to care.

To expand, why should anyone care for you weak faggots, when you don't care enough about yourselves to even muster a protest in response to MASS PUBLIC RAPES?

Says the 60% white American, what a joke

PEGIDA demonstrates every Monday, where are your mass protests against illegal immigration? When was the last time you protested niggers raping white women, which happens every 20 minutes in America

At this point I'd be upset I I herd Germany had an issue with this sort of thing. Keep on posting for your children gemacucks.

already addressed your weakness in my first post cuck, too dizzy from your sister and mother being raped and your police telling you that you're a racist?

Poor kid, must suck being forced to be anti-white online.

Back to SA, goon

Suck that third world dick some more you traitor cunt. I'll be glad to personally hang the remnants of you cucks who watched your nation turn.

We have IDs here retard

You should kill yourself, man. I couldn't imagine how hard it is to be such a pathetic cuckold.

You don't get extra anti-racist points for sucking third world dick more than your family does, man.

You're both niggers.

Go ahead, post something anti-subhuman instead of anti-white. Or would your government knock on your door? That is the height of weakness. Of being cucked. You should kill yourself or stop pretending to be a man online.

watching your daughters be sexually assaulted and not killing the perpetrators HAS to destroy you mentally. the only way to regain your dignity is to kill the shitskins. otherwise it will subconsciously eat away at you until you break and become an irredeemable cuck coward.

What exactly set you off there, friend?

Post something anti-subhuman. I'll wait. You're hot to trot on posting anti-white LARPing. Why is that? Because your government would arrest you for posting what you think? Wow, that sucks man.

see

See? Absolutely no need to feel sympathy for these animals. Even the young ones are already conditioned criminals.

You mean the cancer that YOUR nation instituted and began?
Your mean the comfy that YOUR nation let fester while they were occupying it?
You mean the weakness that YOUR nation fostered when they won the war for jews?
You mean the stupidity that YOUR nation was the cause of?
You mean the neutered state that Germany is in because YOUR nation annexed and took over them?
This is the shit I hate about Americans. They bash about how cucked europeans are today, when their people were the ones that fought and took over Germany for Jews, annexed and completely de-nazified them and removed any form of nationalism or value in race and culture.
You planted the seed of shit and multiculturalism in Germany, and now you're bashing them because of how shit and multicultural they are.
Let me just remind you that Hitler could've won the war, if America didn't follow the wishes of jews in ww2.
And I'm not even fucking german

Why are you even responding to this obvious D&C CommonSpic faggot?

To make a point for any American that can't understand why Germans are so cucked nowadays.
Fun-fact, nations don't end up like that. There's always external forces manipulating them to end up in such a state. America, and others, were the ones that were the cause of the current state of Germany.
Heck, we in Denmark aren't of that fault either, we used WW2 as an excuse to send 8.000 jews to Sweden. Why do you think they're so cucked nowadays. Because we hate sweded

It's funny how outside Germany in the west, the ones who saved Jews the most ended up the most cucked. Swede, UK, USA, etc. The Jews are thankless monsters who will only cause ruin. Let this be a lesson to all future generations.

Nigger you are no better than he with comments like that.

Exactly, people forget they literally manipulated everyone even fellow Europeans to attack Germany even before the US was involved.

The Jew views the world as a chess piece, with him as the only player. He considers all the pieces in the game expendable to achieve his goal.
Germany was simply a threat that needed to be dealt with permanently and quickly.
Once he was gone, the pieces lost their value, and the gears started turning again.

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Let us also appreciate that while we let our shitskins roam and riot in Europe, americans would all "gather their guns and take to the streets" and "end it quickly" if the same thing would ever happened in America.

I am sure that the chimp outs in Ferguson and other american cities that raged on for months without the police interfering because of racism accusations was just an exception.

If it would happen again all the americans would surely gather their guns and take to the streets and end it.

Yes I am sure of it.

Trump isn't in yet and even his own party is trying to sink him. For now, America is still on the same course of civilization destruction that it has followed for the last century.

That boy was not his, his wife fucked a chin, he killed a man for his wife's son

Dubs confirm jewish generosity.
Yea they really show how thankful they are to all the fools who drug the jew out of danger at their own expense.

@RapefugeeWatch

Who on Holla Forums said any of those things?

America and the Britain were mistakes.

Never any other nation have bend over like that willingly to the Jews.

Just saying, if Germans all "deserve it" for not immediately overthrowing the government, the Americans do even more so.

The Yank wants to colonize Germany? Pro tip: That IS what has already happened, and that's what has led to the current situation.

If we are blaming civilians then make sure to blame French,British and Polish ect. for betraying Germans in the first place.

Why the fuck didn't he jump in and start bludgeoning rapefugees?

Nobody who isn't a shill has ever said the germans deserve it on Holla Forums. You are letting yourself be bootyblasted by strawmen.

Yeah because it was Germany who guaranteed them military support then didn't deliver.

See
Germany have been brainwashed for the past 70 years that fighting for you nation, culture or people or treating someone of another race badly is racism.
And now its grown into something unimaginable

You guys realize this is why its was WHITES ONLY in murica right? Coons wuz reapin then too.

German fags need to realize they're going to lose EVERYTHING. Right now a bunch of them are in a heads down, hoping for the best mode. Just leave me alone type shit. But that is NEVER what happens. You let a mudslime and or a Jew or a fucking nigger… You give mystery meat ANYTHING and they will be back for more. It's like feeding wild animals.

Divide and conquer is not reasonable at this point. There's a new bright future to build, don't blame the German Volk for the past, they were invaded.

Now is the time to reunite and destroy the common (((cancer))) of society. Stop D&C, start fighting back to the enemy.

Except the wild animals don't try to cheat you out of all your possessions, destroy your home, open your land to invading murderers and rapists, and try to genocide your race.

Germany loves diversity. Germany loves niggers. German women want to make Germany great again. #Syrianswelcome

I think a lot of Germans know that, dude. They know that something is wrong and that shit is going down.
The reason they aren't saying anything is because they think shit will get worse if they do.
Think about, you've been taught your WHOLE life by your parents, and they were taught the same thing by their parents, that fighting and standing up for your people is going to result in millions of people dying and things only getting worse.
The people in Germany properly know this stuff is wrong, but they're afraid to do something because they think it will make them literally Hitler, which is a big fucking deal in Germany.

Germany has been corrupted and weakened by Jews for 70 YEARS. It's a wound that hasn't been mended yet, heck maybe it won't even fully be mended. But it wasn't their fault that it got there…..

There's only one people to blame for this.

It's stuff like this that really fucking make me HATE jews.

Literally can't wait till momma Merkels comrade becomes commander aND chief so we can turn America brown again. I love watching Jamal fuck my mom wife and daughter.

Gas yourself.

First steps should be a proper "draining of the swamp" in the US, and dismantling the EU in Europe. Hopefully a Hofer victory in December will lead to Austria leaving and accelerate the union's collapse, but even if AfD manages to gain power the German constitution (another thing to thank the Americans for) will have to be changed because it doesn't allow a referendum like the Brexit one. That's not to say it can't be done - the Japs are about to ditch their post-war constitution as well.

Why doesn't Kraut Chan make some kind of nationalist organization?
Spain has "El hogar social", so why don't the OG fascists get their shit together?