This Is What It's All About

Did anyone see Newt go full 14 Words last night?

This was a moving surprise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0edras4JgFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rntiapg8kF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slow clap for Newt…

Still, everyone on fox needs to be boiled alive and then flayed.

thats sean hannity. He's been with trump from the begining

Newt is an opportunistic globalist kike lover who wants war with Russia. But he has his moments

Aww, that was cute.

I was expecting him to literally say "we must secure a future for our children and the preservation of our people".

that's his job to do that. Just like its jones job to do the same.

"Do you really want your grandchildren to live in Venezuela" is pretty close.

It's not gonna save him from the rope reserved for him

Hanity has been solid the whole time. He isn't a bandwagon fag like the rest of them.

Hannity has been loyal for a basic bitch blue pilled "conservative". Credit where credit is due, but the dude knows nothing about the current state of reality on Earth.

Hannity is pretty shit when it comes down to it
He's been okay for supporting Trump, but he's a typical neocon

satan is correct. hannity is bitchmade.

That's right Satan. Obviously Hannity isn't jew-wise or doesn't hint at it at least but he's a pro-Trump normie and/or corporate news personality.

You won't find a better attack dog for Trump in the mainstream media.

Hannity has the #2 talk radio show in the country as well. He was very effective at helping to unite conservatives under the Trump banner early on in the primaries while others were shilling for the GOPe candidates.

Believe it or not, some of us can't view webms. Jewtube link please.

Yeah, I've never liked Hannity, but he's been carrying water for Trump this whole time, and he was the one first talking about these Veritas videos on Fox. His radio program was wall-to-wall O'Keefe tapes on a day when nobody else in the MSM was covering them.

stop using IE

He's totally jew-controlled, he's only supporting Trump to control the dissent.

Hannity has had his moments.

Download it and view in an external player.

Nobody covers chimpouts like Hannity, this is true.

I'm using brave.

off topic, but doesn't newt look like a lego dude?

Download the webm and play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0edras4JgFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rntiapg8kF4

Jesus this dickhead pisses me off, if he doesn't want his grandchildren living in Venezuala, what about Somalia or Afghanistan? No? Then why did he try and cuck the Don with his nonsense, nonsense over the 'racist' remarks about a judge, where race was never even mentioned, but now he's gone full barrells on South American scrotes?

I ended up doing that. I'm just trying to save space on my hard drive.

What is with these crazy people and their "equal under the law" bullshit it is literally code for making sure whitey is persecuted just as much as the subhumans who don't even deserve to live let alone be equal under the law. I don't care if a white person does 100% the same shit as a nigger or spic the only difference is the white person should know better and be held to a higher standard. DOTR

yeah number one is michael savage, who gets zero publicity, get rekt bitch.
yes i know his family is jewish

Just delete it afterwards.

To save space, I mean.

OP is a hoax.

How mentally defective are you?

michael savage talks at Holla Forums level. He makes me want to sit down and talk to him about how evil kikes are,

#1 is Rush, followed by Hannity, then Savage.

Is Savage still kicked off the air?

I never approve of this tactic, they don't know what the fuck they're doing and its just such an appeal to emotion I hate it. He didn't even have them spew out some pre-approved bullshit about hopeychangey future drivel, just some smiling props hoping to drum up points now that Newt knows there's oil in them thar hills.
I have now corrected my own record on this situation

he's back where i am. KNSS

He knows exactly how evil his racial brethren are, he's covering for them.

What's with Jewt? one minute he's based and the next he's cucking. Maybe he see' the writing on the wall and wants to be on the winning side.

He cucks for Israel and puts a little too much faith in muh free market, but i've started to respect him quite a bit this election cycle. He's one of the only MSM hosts that is honest, certainly the only one with his own talmudvison show. I'm sure fox would shitcan him if it weren't for the fact that their viewership would drop substantially if they did.

Newt gets exiled to the lunar colony, Hanity can go about his business, I think Trump has a personal soft spot for O'Reilly so he can make that call.

I don't care about the others.

Agreed. Newt is an astute political animal. I've read a bit about him and I'm not surprised he's both intelligent and power-hungry enough to know where the winds blow and adjust accordingly.

I miss turning on the car radio and hear Holla Forums teir monologues.

He was never "kicked off the air", it was a publicity stunt to promote his shitty new book. A couple stations (that continue to carry him) cut him off on a single broadcast, that's it.

Holyshit user what would you do to the people at msnbc?

We must secure the existence of our newts, anda future for gingrichildren.

Fuck off.

those four children just got major red pilled in a way that will stick with them for life now.

If it were me? Probably this.