Hillary's ace in the hole

Guys, this is serious. Hillary is now allowing her supporters to vote by SMS text message.

Trump is stuck in the past. This may win Hillary the election if the word starts spreading around.
The black community is especially fond of twitter and text messaging. This could be it, boys.

#VoteByText

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5LayT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Gtfo ctr we don't want the niggers to find out

yes op, how do we combat this?

someone needs to stop these kikes

wooooosh

pure genius

You should spread it all over twatter and goybook. Raise a real stink. Mass exposure is the only way to combat this.

More from the same campaign

Here's another one I found.

Someone is thats for sure.

reported

ffs, stop posting this here, it'll invalidate all the work we've done so far

Are we doing it?

At this point someone must have posted it on reddit and ruined it.

How's that, shill?

It's for black twitter, so more blacks vote Hillary.

I know, i was in that thread.
That is what im saying.

This could be the greatest meme of our time. Keep it up.

We need a Spanish translation.
But it has to be a legit one not some fucking Google translated shit or nobody will buy it.

Fuck off op.
This board is watched you dumbfuck!

Jesus we're fucked.

If this gets spread, the emails, the fbi investigation, the leaks… everything's invalidated. Hillary just brought a nuclear bomb to a gun fight.

I got two phones one for the plug and one for the load, so I get to vote twice! Dump Drumpf!

When ya boy Obama hooked you up with the phone so you can vote for ya girl HIllary.

Duly noted. These are probably the one's they'll start using closer to election day.

kek

Chill out, brah. The concern troll stuff doesn't work here.

we need to make up stories about people being threatened by Trump supporters when going to the polls to make this seem more appealing.

agreed

You don't even need to make it up. Just claim the trump voters eye raped you at the station because you're a woman.

ICE is already planning on detaining illegal immigrants when they go to vote

This one is bettr

Kek, this is genius. Make it happen goys.

My whole plan was to trigger, thoughtrape, and discriminate enough liberals to suppress their vote. Now I realize that they were one move ahead of us.

The system is rigged against us, with their superior technological prowess.

You sound upset, ctr

This

heh they may be stupid but i don't think they are that stupid

FUCK IT'S OVER

ITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIRITS NOT FAIR
ITS NOT FAIR

Not believable. Too much text. Doesn't look official.

The idea is funnier though.

This is great!

Whose number is it anyway?

DON'T START TOO EARLY

They will report on it. A couple of days before maybe, and use time until then to coordinate. I think the Twitter-thing is too far-fetched too. Print in color and distribute in your local favela/ghetto :^)

what a waste of perfectly good Hitler dubs

We need to get somebody with a shit ton of followers to tweet this out.
Also, the Spanish idea was good, I second the notion.
We need "find" more of these so we can distribute through our network.
This needs to happen all week, and heavy the closer we get to the 8th.

Godspeed evil geniuses

It's some random number, I looked it up. It was an American Idol voting number a few years ago. Now it's nothing. Would be better if it responded with some kind of verification but it doesn't.

Quick question:
Who owns the number 59925?

Ideally it should respond with "Your vote has been registered."

Anyway, it can't be known too early and has to go viral 1-2 days before if you want some dindu-effect. It may backfire and make them actually go out to vote instead of sitting it out…

Be careful with this one!

this seems fake

Nah, it's totally legit. It was on twitter.

Great idea.

nevermind

So what does texting 59925 do?

Someone should find a number that responds with something like that. There are thousands of vote by text numbers out there.

Someones new.

It registers your vote for Hillary with the elections bureau in your county presumably. But when you text it it doesn't do anything.

Do the real ones in this style, if you put "text hillary to #" hidden in a block of text no one will see it, it needs to be seen at a glance.

It's like you're not even trying.

Get fucked faggot.
If you don't understand that making this go viral now is a big mistake then i don't know what to tell ya.
This does not warrant a seperate thread and should be discussed in the original thread.

What's the original thread?

I hope we're being raided and that no one here is this fucking stupid. Either way, the best we can do is get out ahead of it. If someone has a reddit account they need to keep watch on reddit and, if it shows up there, let them know that this is CTR's next attempt to undermine Trump's claim of election rigging and give cause to globalist controlled agencies to intervene in the election to ensure the "correct" result. They already tried this once and failed with their "omg lets commit voter fraud, guys, that would be soo epic" thread. Hopefully, if this thread isn't deleted, that one guy shows up again to talk about how our ancestors would've committed voter fraud, and wouldn't we like to be Big Guys for our ancestors, and other choice phrases from the "So, you're trying to shill to rightists" pamphlet.

Simply outrageous. Time to show everybody what's going on.

This is true. Spreading it now gives time for the media to damage control. This thread should be deleted and re-made closer to the election.

Block the media then

How is this any different than "Get out and vote for Trump on November 28th!!!"?

We're not as stupid as you think CTR.

p gud

Whatever, the odds of it working are really low anyway. Unless you get it viral on November 8th, it'll fizzle and it'll just be reported as le ebin nazi trolls.

This. Also, I'm betting a decent number of people in this thread don't even understand the issue with the voting by text part.

Pretty much the only chance of this working would be for someone to hack into Hillary's twitter on election day and tweet this out. Good luck.

LOL You know what? It might work

>Hey goys let's talk about our ops on a site that is being widely monitored by the media so they can tell everyone in an article that it's a ruse and spin it as voter intimidation/election rigging

Fucking cuckchan niggers, GO BACK

Where should we talk about it then? The dark web? The people who are dumb enough to vote by text don't read buzzfeed or gawker. Balleeee dat!!!

The thread has no purpose for existing. Planning for it was months ago, bringing it up again is just begging for (((journalists))) to jump on it, like they did with the forced "google skype" meme and the forced "the list" memes that cuckchan retards like you latched onto.

This. Also, Holla Forums has it's places to talk about things away from the prying eyes of people. Of course, if one has lurked ling enough they would know that already so no spoon-feeding for newfags.

Where was the planning? What was the plan? Shut the fuck up and crawl back in to you hole, shill.

I've been here since first exodus, dummy. Quit it with the concern trolling, you're the idiots that keep bumping this thread anyway.

Yeah goys, we should start spreading this in pro HIllary twitters so they know that we have caught them! Also we need to tweet this to Trump so he can report it fellow anons!

This guy gets it.

#VoteByText is the only thing that can stop Trump now

heh

Whatever you say. The point stands. There are places to talk about something this premature.

Calling out idiocy is not concern trolling. Making shit harder for journos to find is not concern trolling. You're a fucking idiot.

You are the one bumping this thread. I've actually done nothing but sage this thread. If you weren't such a newfags or an idiot you'd know that. Thanks for outing yourself though.

1. Stop bumping the thread faggot.
2. He's obviously joking.
3. Kill yourself already.

Holy shit what a smart way to make money for whomever made this fake campaign. Also it'll make pro Hillary supporters think they've voted and stay at home on election day. This is such a fucking win win for whomever came up with it. Genius.

I'm Spaniard. I'm going to translate the text in OP image, you edit it since I don't have any editing skill:

Ahorra tiempo.
Evita las colas.

Vota desde casa.
Envía un sms escribiendo "Hillary" al número 59925 y nosotros haremos historia juntos y juntas.

Se requiere tener 18 años o más para votar. Un voto por persona. Se requiere ser ciudadano legal de los Estados Unidos.
El voto por texto no está disponible en Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawai. Anuncio finaciado por Hyllary For President 2016.

shillary actually has a donate by text number up, not sure what it's response is

THIS MUST BE STOPPED
THEY CAN'T RIGIT THIS HARD
THEY JUST CAN'T
PRAY TO KEK THAT WE CAN KEEP THIS ON THE DOWN LOW

is that the same as in dog-spanish?

Either this thread is infested with shills or this place is filled with people far stupider than any nigger.

wooooooooooosh

(((Hmm)))

I know! We have to make sure that the democrats don't
TELL EVERY HILLARY SUPPORTER ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THEY CAN VOTE BY TEXT MESSAGE SO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO VOTE IN PERSON
because that would cause Hillary to win in a landslide and like, totally embarrass us!

we need to make sure we word it the same way taconiggers would

ok concern trolls, clearly explain what the problem is here. Trump's team obviously isn't going to spread this stuff so it won't hurt them. Is the internet police going to come arrest us for lying on the internet?

Something is happening.
You can be a dense fucking retard and be part of it or you can point the fucking oblivious stuff like a fucking retard.

Honest question: If I printed these out and spread them around time, would I get in trouble? This isn't illegal is it (To spread these around?)

No, you'd just be helping Clinton get out the vote.

En espanol

Christ I wish Trump was so revolutionary. I'm going to complaint to all of my liberal friends about this and spread this like cancer.

DAMN IT THE HUMANITY IT ISN'T FAIR!

(heil'd)
I know user I know.

Christ I wish Trump was so revolutionary. I'm going to complaint to all of my liberal friends about this and spread this like cancer.

DAMN IT THE HUMANITY IT ISN'T FAIR!

(heil'd)
I know user I know.

stfu ctr you're not fooling anyone

Weeks ago, faggot. "first exodus" my ass, lying shill.

too late
GAS YOURSELF, OP

That was the original plan, when we discussed it around half a year ago.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Dems' electorate. Morons were duped by similar shit in previous years.

We already did, many months ago. Now it was time to keep silent and carry on with the plan. OP blew it up for a few cocks to suck.

The (((media))) will catch a whiff of this operation early enough to warn every nigger it's fake, you stupid moron. *SIGH* this board is really swamped by retards, I swear!

This shit has been on 4chan for ages

I won't let you all throw this gold away. Where should we pay for this to be advertised?

Spic here. The translation is good enough for me.

IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK YOU IDIOT ITS TO TRICK THEM INTO NOT VOTING

SPREAD IT

Listen Rabbi Shekelstein, you are going to either go to the shower willingly or by force. Either way your hebe ass is going to the fucking oven.

Didnt we make these? I remember threads planning this to get nigs and millenials to not actually vote.

Chans weren't treated seriously by enemy propaganda arms before this election cycle. We are being watched today, and there will be a counteraction.

Oy vey! It is good that you have learned to use Tor my hebrew friend. Hopefully these silly goyim follow your advice. We need good PR or it will be another shoah. Oy gevalt, Rabbi Shekelstein!

Next year in Jerusalem.

What does the Oklahoma Blood Institute have to do with anything, OP? I know Jews are blood suckers, but they're not literal vampires.

archive.is/5LayT

YESSSSSSSS

Off topic but is that guy in the pic trying bring back caturday? …cuz I'd like us to take that back.

Is it really winning if you give up your principles to do it?

Go back

Get the twitter niggers and dumb tumblrite girls to believe it and the meme will have done its job.

I can't believe we didn't think of this.

[spoiler]we did, months ago. hilarious that it worked its way back here. waiting until November 6/7th to start spreading this.[spoiler]

I fucked up the spoiler, shit.

I don't know if you're being serious or not. It's just a cheeky little trick to get Clinton supporters to think they voted when they actually didn't.

Remember, these are the same sub-human hipster trash who were tricked into microwaving their iPhones.

The MSFT bit was a fine touch.

That's what Google is for, you Google.

The inbreeding is real. What a hideous fucking kike. Saved!

Waterproof the year before hahaha.

so my suspicions were right and you are just a butthurt shill. thanks for clarifying

Kek

Oh noes D:

Interesting. Maybe this is how the civil war "prophecy" comes true. I understood there could be plenty of dissatisfaction with a Trump win, but enough for a civil war? I didn't believe it was quite that advanced, but this development perhaps changes things. Hillary's voters don't have to fall for this in significant numbers for this to cause unrest, just feel that they were cheated in the end. The FBI "investigating" Hillary seems to be stoking the flames on the other side too. It is as if someone is preparing unrest by betting on both sides.

But how can I possibly verify with the information I have that this is all the intentional aim of someone or some group? I can't, but even with it being the case that unrest would be brewing regardless, this is clearly prime time for opportunists to act. One man may not turn the world over, but he could give the final push when it's already tilting.

If you want to tell a difficult forecast, you have to make that future yourself. There are no magicians after all, only illusionists.

There is a typo in the end. It says "Hyllary" instead of Hillary. I can translate more if you want.

Was bitching about this a few weeks ago, that it was two early. It's not too early now.

SMITHERS RELEASE THE HOUNDS

The bullshit economic numbers for the past five years too. Think how VW was fucking with their diesel motors, only on a yuuuuge scale.

IMHO it is too early. Should have waited at least til' friday.

very uneasy to read, not our hivemind

i agree, a couple days ahead of the election would make it peak on the 8th and wowy thatd be something

Newfag pls leave

wow good work anons. that is fucking brilliant

Top fucking kek. Great thread.

MAKE LIB SHIT SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNTS

Don't post this from you @14/88showers&shoas, @Praise_kek and @)))DeplorableShitlord((( account.

It won't work. Be wily and and stealthy. It worked for Brexit, this can work too.

How can one vote by a FUCKING TEXT MESSAGE in the first place?

Is this a joke, America?

What.

The.

Hell.

IT NEEDS TO BE IN SPANISH

It is, but it says you must be a legal citizen.

Re-do it with Soros number

ahahahahahahahaha

You really dont get it. lurk more.

You shouldn't have these lower case letters

None of Hillary's election stuff has leading lower case letters

Also the Microsoft logo should have white lettering, it doesn't contrast enough and looks very unprofessional

Welp, this handles the blacks.

We should be counter-trolling as well (Pretending to be upset Republicans like WHY THE FUCK ARE TANIQUA AND JAMAL ALLOWED TO SIT HOME ON WELFARE AND VOTE FROM THEIR PHONE?)

>>>/out/

I fear that would only help spread the info that it's fake.

Yeah it goes without saying it'd have to be subtle, but my thinking is it could provoke them to text their vote just to spite evil racist Republicans

Vota de forma anticipada
Envía un sms escribiendo "Hillary" al número 59925
Hoy
Anuncio fInanciado por Hyllary For President.
Se requiere tener 18 años o más para votar. Un voto por persona. Se requiere ser ciudadano legal de los Estados Unidos.
El voto por texto no está disponible en Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawai.

Ahorra tiempo
Evita las colas

Vota desde casa.
Envís un mensaje escribiendo "Hillary" al número 59925 y nosotros y nosotras haremos hsitorias juntos y juntas.
Este 8 de Noviembre.

Se requiere tener 18 años o más para votar. Un voto por persona. Se requiere ser ciudadano legal de los Estados Unidos. El voto por texto no está disponible en Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawai. Anuncio finaciado por Hillary For President 2016.

Evita las colas.
Vota desde casa.

Envía un sms escribiendo "Hillary" al 59925
Vota a Hillary y pasa a formar parte de la historia.
Se requiere tener 18 años o más para votar. Un voto por persona. Se requiere ser ciudadano legal de los Estados Unidos. El voto por texto no está disponible en Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawai.
Anuncio finaciado por Hillary For President 2016.

Ahorra tiempo.
Evita las colas.
Vota desde
Casa,
Escuela,
O Trabajo.
Tan solo envía un sms escribiendo "Hillary" al 59925
Hagamos historias juntos y juntas.
El voto por texto no está disponible en Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawai. Anuncio finaciado por Hillary For President 2016.

Hillary. I copy-pasted the first translation wich had the typo and I forgot to replace it.

Second transaltion correction

Envía un mensaje escribiendo "Hillary" al número 59925 y nosotros y nosotras haremos historia juntos y juntas

And in the third translation :

Escuela it's more like highschool, so you should put universidad instead if by "school" you are referring to college/university and not just talking about education places in general. That's all, start making the images and I will check them, I will supervise the thread.

Ahahahahaha

Gracias por las frases. No he hablado en español por unos años.

Used to live in Latam
Can confirm taco niggers will understand.

I made a honeypot with one of these shoops, thanks anons. I've already gotten 100 txt responses, about to root in to some of these phones.

You are forgetting about the transparency on the text boxes, niggers will notice something wrong.

Vota desde casa o el trabajo
¡Hagamos historia juntos y juntas! -H

Also in the last part
It should be "O Hawai" instead, I didn't saw it
Also you should add some transparencies like the user bellows you

The rest of the advert it's pretty cool.

In the last part
It should be "O Hawai" instead, I missed it

These ones are pretty good and seems to be pretty official 10/10.

Ok, yeah I just copy/pasted without proof-reading but I made the changes.

English version

It took a minute to understand, but now that I do this is genius. This must spread fast, but be careful. It could be dangerous to meme magic this into reality. Hold back your power, wizards of Kek.

sauce? if true, ICE is a real bro

This will work … they are that stupid

hurry up, they're catching on

Even if it only works on 1%, that is significant, and I know more than 1% of my normie friends would fall for this.

Is this guy retarded?

Great, a fine way for all these lazy niggers, beaners and drug addicted SJWs to vote without having to go outside and either mail the ballots or vote in person.

It will seems legit in the noise of her own campaign team's "text us for vote reminders" gimmick

I'm sure it will. I'm actually glad people went through with what was though up months ago and decided to roll with it at this opportune time.

Dubs are a yes.

"Tiene un horario lleno, cada día" Sounds weird to me. I think you should use a more personal phrasing, like:
"¿Andas demasiado ocupado/a?"
Also, fix the "Ahorra" with "Ahora"

Dude, I'm trying to offer a more spic approach, since illegals can't into spaniard spanish.

Either one of these better?
And thanks for catching the spelling, I keep copy/pasta-ing things and forget to check them

I think he means it sounds weird even in Spanish, like it would sound foreign to native speakers.

Sorry to sound bitchy, but you should replace "ocupado" with "ocupado/a", because it adds a "muh gender equality" vibe.

Nah, keep tweaking it. Make sure he gets it right.

Well well well, a verified account that is proven to lie. Isn't this defamation?

It worked for Brexit. /r/ing the cap.

holy guacamole this is absolutely genius

Bretty gud you cheeky wanker, you had me for a second there.

no, you should not. You should respect traditional spanish because native speakers will know something is up immediately if you don't get the male/female terms correct.

muy bueno

CHECK YOUR FUCKING SPELLING WHEN YOU MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS

GODDAMMIT FUCK HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

First one perfect

Second one pretty good,but you should add ¿Andas demasiado ocupado u ocupada? (yeah, it's u instead of o) because feminist reason.

Image "Tipo 1" is perfect and ready to share.
Image "TIpo 2" need to add ¿Andas demasiado ocupado u ocupada? or ¿Andas demasiado ocupado/a, and after that is ready to be diffused.

Image "TIpo 3"
It's "O Hawai" instead

Image "Tipo 4"
It's "O Hawai" instead too
Also
It's Hillary instead

Image "TIpo 5"
It's "O Hawai" instead again.
Also add some transparencies to the first texts

So it's done anons, fix the typos and errors I said since I can't into image editing and start diffusing the images. Let's end the Crooked Witch with a finishing stroke!

Share the fixed ones?

Worst CTR trick yet. You fucks really think we will trust an electronic voting method?

They are transparent

YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO BE ALLOWED TO LIVE

(((Eichenwald)))

Fucking traitors. How is this legal?

Guise. Isn't this literally rigging the election? I think this is ultimately harmful for Trump.

No, but you are.

kek

How do I vote for Trump online though? Do I just yell Trump into siri?

How do I vote for Trump online tho? Do I just yell out Trump into my microphone when I have siri open?

You have to take a shirtless selfi and post it on Trump twitter. That will be recorded as one positive vote for Trump.

forgot to un-hide logo

Then post cats.

ITT: many, many shills. Sad!

Every single sage in this thread knows this will smash the niggas y spics.

Spread it, let them know the 4chan hacker did it!

Even if MSM spreads it as false, the IQ spectrum will deliver!

Let the merchants and useful idiots spread it:

"Lol"
"Nice try 4chanel!"
"Can't believe someone would do this!"

So, has any of you tried to spread these somehow or are we just circlejerking about how much we're tricking the normalfags?

Fuck off CTR

I'm going to be posting them to Operators Operating Operationally and Innadesert. Hopefully they'll get spread out from there.

use only the second one.

blue states vs red states etc…

Too soon, be patient.

open the floodgates no more than 2-3 days before the election.

the dynamics are differ3nt 2day, tbh

So maybe schedule it for the 6th? Because I've already got another online voting poster scheduled for the 7th at I think 8-9ish in the morning. I could just set up the 6th and 7th to post up 4-5 of these things, if we can make a total of 10-15 of them.

What do you mean?

With the easy availability of Interwebz sauces, schilling becomes much less effective.

Honestly, the way you're talking makes you sound like a shill.
Filtered.

Meh. I care why? The basic trooth is this: You can no longer fool all of the ppls even part of teh tiem, yo.

Get that shit out of here, horsefucker. Reported.

Chickun, I…

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.
REEEE
GOD DAMN CMC ARE FUCKING SHIT ANYHOW.
THEY BELONG IN THE OVEN

Like muffins?

Nice try CTR.

In reality, this is a very real threat which could cost us the election. Lazy libshits will just vote from home.

lolwut?

Someone should write an app for for hillary voters filled with malware and ads for quick cash in.

Well Dr. Pierce called it.

Pic related and the ones these anons posted are good and ready to use.
Just wait till there are only 2-3 days remaining to the election day.
The democrats are going to find them and they are going to tell everybody that they are false.
The trick is to release them as close to the election day as possible so media and democrats won't have enough time to report it to every dumb nigger or spic who fell for the SMS vote.
Now be patient and start networking with allies to spread the images in a coordinate way to make retards believe it to be official information.
Don't rush it, spread the images in a coordinate way 2 or 3 days before the election.
Also we should prepare similar ones with Trump, and use it to dismiss importance of the images we are going to spread, so when we get caught we would be able to say "these trolls did the same to Trump voters" (although we are not going to spread Trump's fake images, we are just going to use them as "proof" that it's something a dickhead did to troll both sides of the election).
Shadilay anons!

Filly are for snuggles.

the cybersecurity of this kind of voting method seems really shit. they're rigging the election in front of everyone eyes

let's post all our material in a board monitored by the media and paid shills, what are they gonna do, expose us before time???

>>>/mlp/

No, we just know this would smash even more if we weren't giving the evil bitch's goons enough time to countersignal.

nigga…

You fags, stop releasing the images, wait till the last 2 days before the election
Some retarded diffused them too soon and some cuck found out

you fucked everything, you did this on purpose didn't you?

kek
>>>/hebe/

Go hard with this on the 7th & 8th. Schedule with TweetDeck.

VW dindu nuffin really tho, they just bypassed stupid regulations so their motors could burn less fuel. who cares if it releases a bit more poisonous gas

if you got a realistic seeming argument going it might help. "why can't I text to vote for trump?" "because trump is stuck in the past, loser."

That's what I've been trying to spin it as

It works!!

OP I think you forgot that autists take everything literally

bumpo

My twitter acc got banned for spreading this one lads.

Bump

I just texted my vote
#Imwithher

BUMPIN FOR ACTION

Bump. Let's trick these retards.

Hey so , I tried doing this just to see if it gave some kind of confirmation

if you do text Hillary to that number it tells you the ad was fake and to go vote