CLINTON CASE REOPENED THREAD #4

>Previous thread: archive.is/CZtPM
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/792047597040971776
twitter.com/bluestein/status/792076947933323265
twitter.com/RT_America/status/792054957662937089
no new developments forthcoming, but let's continue the discussion (previous thread at post limit)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euWEK6rETN8
mobile.twitter.com/OMFG_America/status/792469724848353281
read.gov/aesop/021.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q1jyZOFkYek
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=OCRZZ7F7kbY
archive.is/80y1d
archive.is/O0HTK
twitter
archive.is/MBXIi
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792602029449367552
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
archive.is/GovGA
archive.is/ZRYiC
archive.is/I2LUU
archive.is/yu7nh
archive.is/umeNB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/e4PSp
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/EtYXC
archive.fo/L2VVW
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/GYBFP
archive.is/uu1O0
archive.is/vVjhQ
archive.is/37Ltj
archive.is/MHflS
archive.is/JFGSf
archive.is/ZSay6
archive.is/T6gRv
archive.is/5yrXE
archive.is/EwAl7
archive.is/ZTV2c
archive.is/0Dld2
archive.is/WDtcu
archive.is/5ZEEb
archive.is/QGecG
archive.is/sRgds
archive.is/ISky9
archive.is/JlTID
archive.is/bJtan
archive.is/mLxp1
archive.is/QSeWv
archive.is/ViT8y
archive.is/rQmFR
archive.is/U5cLf
archive.is/0PlXR
archive.fo/I93vt
archive.is/Qdv6g
archive.is/bJHFd
archive.is/VsKbn
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95147611
politifake.org/third-world-immigration-invasion-set-destroy-america-immigra-politics-68811.html
lp.org/issues/immigration/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop
nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957/
archive.is/4Fpnk
archive.is/8xklK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for kek

Hannity's episode from last night is embedded at the end of the old thread. It's worth checking out: youtube.com/watch?v=euWEK6rETN8

First for HillDawg

B U N K E R B U S T E R

AWOOOOVEMENT

bump

Wew.

She's so fucked, it's hilarious.

Even if she wins the election through electoral fraud she doesn't have a chance in hell. She is already insanely unpopular and if she takes office there will be such a massive backlash it's going to blow your minds.

The tides of history have turned, and for the first time in over a century (barring WWII) we are ascendant. We've already won Holla Forums, all this election decides is how violent our victory will be.

If she wins she's going to be impeached so fast it will make your head spin

I have the weirdest boner right now

I couldn't believe that last part was legit. I feel America's power level surging to great heights

This is the face of a woman who knows it's all ogre.

I think you mean since George Wallace.
(I know. It still hurts to mention it.)

Maybe he should be more careful with words, since his ilk are so obsessed right now with the difference between an investigation being "reopened" or being "made active again".

Whether Nixon could have pardoned himself was all the talk at the time. He clearly made arrangements for Ford to pardon him. So it was left as an open issue. Your quote is irrelevant. Nixon was never impeached. Impeachment is not a judicial process. Hillary could be pardoned, but then still impeached.

So you're saying that all Obama's pardoning her would do is keep her from actually going to jail and nothing more?

No fucking way!

So, are we winning guys ?

C-Could Trump send us some help for us in europe against commies and their pets maybe ? please, I've memed a lot for God Emperor.

can one even hope user?

Yes. It would save her from needing to move to Qatar.

Pay attention to how these media idiots like Wolf Blitzer conflate the separate "negligence" and "intent" crimes into one offense requiring intent. Giuliani pointed this out but the idiots keep ignoring it. She can already be charged with what they have found previously. She committed the act and had the requisite mental state while committing the act.

YFW you realize Trump will be the next President of the United States.

right in the bimbo

Biden knows its done

Hillary is being begged to step down, with Obama and others distancing themselves.

But what she has done is look them in the face and say, "No. I'm ready to die, and I'm taking you with me."

Hillary has gone nuclear. There will be one last big bombshell, right before Nov 8. She's killing her own campaign, and taking everyone else down with her. That's how selfish and self absorbed she is.

If she can't win, she doesn't want any of them to win.

t. ex-friend of Chelsea's that is still in on the gossip.

You're going to have a fun week, Holla Forums.

holy fuck

HIT THIS EVIL BITCH AND HER CUCKS WHILE THEY ARE DOWN AS HARD AS WE CAN.

I want this to be a crushing victory. I want to see her swinging from the gallows for Treason. I hope this cunt has a painful stroke, half her body is paralyzed, THEN she gets tried for Treason THEN gets awarded death for it.

This is too good, anons.

Give me a quick fill in, who's Joe Biden?

please be real

1. Stop the niggerspeak. (t.)
2. Proof or be whipped for false hope.

well, I don't want to defend anyone but he says "oh god not this anthony weiner again" or something like that

That doesn’t really change the tone much. He knows Weiner’s relationship with Hillary, et. al.

Fingolia is honorary Aryan fuckin newfag

The Vice President?

Does anyone else really REALLY hope that the files uncovered on Wieners computer reveal constitutional pedophilia in the United States government. It would give Trump the power to go on a goddamn degenerate witch hunt with the public's full blessing.

We could even purge Hollywood and take out most of our enemies since we all know that they're knee deep in this shit.

Think of all the people Trump has redpilled just in the last year, user. Now think of how much more he can turn the tide in 4-8 years as POTUS.

Never stop fighting. We're gonna take it all.

Thank you friend.

Yeah, I'm not giving you proof, but you'll get all the proof you need before Nov. 8.

I've also met Ivanka once or twice at some crap parties Chelsea has thrown, and she's always the classiest girl there. Really funny, too.

retard

yeah, I'm not saying it changes the tone or it's less significant, just that it doesn't sound as funny knowing the whole sentence

are you serious?

Then piss off.

what is is, schlomo?

It's obviously a lie, this place is monitored by the feebie and if anyone spilled them beans here they would be spending the next 10 years of their life getting insertutionalized as tyrone's fleshlight in the federal prison system aka auschberg

It's a figure of speech.

HQ version

t. ex-friend of Chelsea's
Do you have anything you can post a picture of to prove that claim? I really want to believe you.

At any rate, you can't just post that and not share some stories. Even if they're bullshit I wanna hear em.

I don't believe you, but I believe you might be right anyway.

Trump Is Happening

Then you are a fucking moron, people already have a hard time believing you. Shooting yourself in the foot by saying once or twice where you could have said once or if it actually was twice you could have just said twice.
So fuck off kike

My dad still works at a certain agency that is supposed to be friendly with the Clintons, so exposing myself would just be hurting him.

Even though I'm an adult, married and all, the Clintons love to go after family. It's their favorite thing to do. So I don't rock the boat, except for now.

As for stories, I'd love to tell you all about the night Chelsea spent partying with three "celebrities", getting so drunk she pissed herself. She was 20 years old (how pathetic is that?), and I know those girls she hung out with only made her do worse than that.

She told me she once went down on a girl on a dare (like mother, like daughter) at Waldsee, and got caught doing it. That one almost went public, but like I said, the Clintons love to threaten family.

Mostly Chelsea is a stupid and boring girl, with nothing of substance to talk about. She brings nothing to the table and only speaks of money or her parents. On, and on, and on.

fuck you autist

I hope this is real, but even if it isn't, we were probably going to have a fun week anyway

A man with a nigger fetish.

It was honestly more than once or twice, and I was using it as a figure of speech as the other user said. Sorry, I type how I speak in a natural, friendly setting. I didn't mean to cause such distress.

I came here to laugh at you

Guess there's a lot that runs in the family, eh.

Why would I not be at all surprised if your are telling the truth bro?

If that small part of her brains that still kind of operate can manage one last thing, I hope it'll be to turn itself i to hibernation mode.
We might not even see her again, ever.

She's a good candidate for the first honest suicide in this circus.

low-energy user

My take on this. Comey is playing politics but has more than enough to indict Huma if not Hillary. I would assume Obama ordered this done. Premise is the only reason comey was placed where he is by Obama is because he owns him. He's got something on him. We know he hates Hillary with a passion. Comey dislikes her also from past experience. This is the noose so Obama can direct her actions if she gets in. I think he still thinks he can rig the game and get her elected by hook or by crook.Now she just has a noose around her neck that can be elongated into months or exhonerated Monday if the polls look bad. They can always hold a few things back and "find" them later if need be. I don't think Trump is out of the woods yet.

Hmm. Hanging her as a message to posterity, or allowing her to marinate in her own shitty diapers, in jail, until she dies of toxic shock?

Decisions, decisions.

my bad i got worked up, i figured only he/she would defend the statement in the first place. I was sloppy and i excuse myself.

Holy f, check the vid..
mobile.twitter.com/OMFG_America/status/792469724848353281

Fuck off, LARPer.

Is there reasons to believe this?

Yeah nice LARPing there faggot, go get a job.

This is mel gibson

that sound is great if its true

\

Fake, Tim is a fucking fruit. If it was a 'mister' then it'd be believable.

That said, I do think there is proof of some serious shit. She's told so many lies, I find it hard to think she has kept them all straight.

Does sound like him, doesn’t it?

You are right, No sleep for nearly three days.
We are closing in, just need to stay awake little more for the final happening.

Where's Huma?

This is even better. He truly has lost hope.

The "Mistress" could be a tranny.

The "Mistress" could be a tranny.

In these times, well, nothing is impossible.
But I shouldn't bet on it.

That's Mel Gibson.

Nice. Thanks.

Nice. Thanks.

She's an ambitious bitch who was brought down by her own stupidity and greed.
read.gov/aesop/021.html

Get that CTR bait bullshit out of here. That's Mel Gibson.

Didn't mean to sage

shillary for gallows 2016

Ouch, my bad. Gonna tell my brother to /fact-check/ harder before sending me links.

Anthony Weiner is such a fucking retard that it's actually possible he had a smoking gun on his phone just to brag.

To think only a few days ago I was trying to shill as hard as possible with that fucking Donald Ducks garbage. And now Hillary receives this mortal blow to her campaign…

Mark my words, on Monday or Tuesday a desperate Hillary campaign is going to try to bring out little boys to claim Trump molested them.

A+ for underappreciated postie mah niqqa

Now thats good advice

He knows the content of the emails.
The clinton pedo ring, Biden is part of it.

This just got hella slid.

This is really it, isn't it? After Jimmy Savile and all that shit, that's got to be what it is; it's not like your average undecided dumbfuck would care about more proof that Hillary destroyed Libya for profit or literally any fact about Benghazi

From the look on Binen's face, it seemed to me a case of

Even if you're LARPing, it's completely evident Hillary is a total sociopath with a dangerously myopic level of self-interest.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she's willing to bring down the entire Washington establishment with her mad desire to go down in the history books as the first female president.

This is who Biden is.

This is a reaction.

Biden knows the network is discovered.

Have to go and try "You can just smile and blow me". If I don't post again in 10 minutes it means it worked or something bad happened.

I think we need to be careful with this whole FBI shenanigans. It has the possibility to make people complacent to vote, thinking Clinton is done. We need to not get cocky and think this is in the bag. We need to still encourage people to vote and remind everyone that the fight is not over until he is sworn in. We all need to stay strong, stay vigilant, and keep fighting, otherwise we may have the whole thing stolen right from under us all. Distractions can kill a momentum.

sure seems like it, she says "it's my turn" and shes 100% serious about it

even after he gets in the fight won't be over

Brit here, I've called it before and I'm sure it's going to happen now as it's literally the only thing they have left:

Someone moderately famous and liberal is going to get killed, and it will be pinned on a Trump supporter.>>8015383

If she decide to end herself, there's not going to be any more voting for a couple of months.
Ungortently.

Hope Charlie Sheen is insured.

It's Mel Gibson though.

I hope you're right Scott but It's not over till it's over.

Keep up telling Hill Voters abotu Hillary's wonderful war campaign and have them vote via Twitter and SMS.

Is they a source on the original song, or is this the original

t. is not nigger speak, it's finnish you fucking retard.

ISIS

oops, wrong thread.
This Phoenix rally included Trump mentioning how long he's been calling out that Weiner was a pervert

i

totally

believe

you

user

:^)

He's

the

best

kind

of

shill:

the

spirit

lifting

shill!

I'm from Holla Forums, we might have different ideologies but I just wanna say THANK YOU for all the digging, the memes and spreading of Clinton's lies throughout all the social media. This is what political activism looks like.

Keep digging boys, at this point I don't care if you are all Nazis.

Nazi Frog thanks you. Now go back to your containment board, faggot.

Makes you wonder what would be happening if it was Clinton vs Bush this year. Would we really bother with all the digging? Well, probably yes, but it would be more of an exercise in depression than an enthusiastic march towards victory.

First we gain your esteem. Then you hang around, you laugh at our memes, you face the facts… Soon enough you'll be heiling with us. :^)

DOTR probably would have come by now. You can feel the rage radiating off the white working class, but the election has given them something to hope for, and people are cooling their heels to see what happens.

Hilarious. They know it's over.

and what have you guys doing to stop clinton?

If Bernouts vote Trump or Jill Stein, that pulls the rug out from under Hillary. She needs a unified Democrat party, and she's not getting it so far. The only reason Bernie wasn't her VP was because she had already promised the position to Tim Kaine.

Rock and a hard place.

Can a magical user please webm this

It’s already an MP4, dipshit. Stop using Google’s fucking worthless garbage.

Give me a min.

I'd say 50% of us endorse Jill Stein and 45% vote for Trump because of accelerationism/lesser evil/fuck up the establishment. 5% are unironcally voting vor Killary but they are not liked and probably CTR as well.

TBH Trumps speech at this NY dinner with all the elites just upgraded him massively in the radical left.

And sadly we haven't done much because we don't have the numbers but our election thread regularly posts the newest revelations from the mails.

You clearly know nothing. VP9 is significantly better than H.264 in terms of quality versus bitrate. WebMs can also use Opus audio which is practically black magic when it comes to compression.

Thank you sir.

Good gravy… mp4 != webm

Exactly though, he knows what he does.
Why would Biden know that?

Done

Forgot to mention the many instnces were she also broke INTERNATIONAL LAW

youtube.com/watch?v=q1jyZOFkYek

What I'm more curious about is, based on what comprises "left" ideologies, the reason you guys align with is based on social-centered issues right? Given the perilous nature of this election, with the threat of open, hot, nuclear war with Russia on the horizon if it goes the wrong way, how could any of you NOT support Trump since nuclear apocalypse would end any thought of social revolution?

Here's the one on CNN's official channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCuDF4u5Yg

This is incredible. There's no quick editing going on here like in the video where they made it seem like Soros said Trump would win the popular vote in a landslide?

Someone once told me they thought electing Trump would result in a new civil war. Interestingly, Trump announced he wants to enact term limits on Congress and suddenly his opinion flipped entirely. I don't know if he's voting for Trump, but he seemed more open to it.

see

If there is any editing, it was done by CNN.

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

Biden may know only rumors but that may be enough. Weiner is like the drunken aunt at Christmas who is all too vocal about who she sleeps around with and how big their respective dicks are. Some things should be kept quiet from the kids.

CNN didn't think there would be such an utter resignation to the fact that Weiner fucked things up for the Hillary campaign. CNN we not prepared at all.

Thanks, watch it. Incredible reaction caught on film.

watched it*

Let someone Screencap this as a historic moment

Godzilla and Motra uniting forces to defeat King Kong and Mecha Godhillary

End your life immediately.

No shit, motherfucker. The former is better.

More like godzilla and a little cuck iguana

This is so fucking sweet, like fine wine. With weeks closing down on the election, Hillary managed to scrounge up a bunch of women to lie and suddenly claim "Trump raped me!" decades after they claim it happened, and conveniently only decided to come forward now. And just like the 47% Romney tape, Hillary tried to stump Trump with another bit of stolen audio that the liberal media tried to make out to be more than it is. Well now, with eight days before the election, now it's her turn to be bitchsmacked down with underhanded tactics at the last second to have an election stolen from her. I don't often drink "to" things, but to this, I raise a glass.

WhIle Posadism (actually embracing a nuclear war) is a meme, most simply don't believe in Trump being able to turn the Washington machine arround. He will most likely be embraced by the lobbies once he is president. This doesn't mean he'd be the lesser evil.

You're right about the fact that Hillarys policy (TPP, TTIP, war in the middle east) would make any sort of left winged revolution impossible.

I think what most of Holla Forums massively triggers is that Hillary and her friends are considered "leftists". We probably hate liberals more than you.

The only thing that H.264 does better is encode faster. At matching bitrates, the quality of VP9 beats out H.264 easily. Apple needs to stop being faggots and support WebM, instead of dragging their feet with outdated codecs.

my dick is diamonds

my dick is the dick that will pierce the heavens

Hi, Ivanka.

3rd time's the charm, eh Hillary?

they know how fucked they are, hilarious

RIP Ellen Degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=OCRZZ7F7kbY
fake and gay

Oh yes, this is good.

President Trump dominates the Collective Consciousness according to (((Google))).

The thoughtform is being memed into reality.

Post the country statistics for that.

not true. One of the leaked emails had a list of potential VP picks and Boynie was all the way at the bottom.

An attempt was made, fate uncertain, this user will try and can only hope to find success.

How about more jobs and less war?

Don't leftists ever hold their nose and tolerate someone they dislike so their lives can get better? Is that a right wing special ability?

Or do you really think sending millions of people to Mexico and getting the fuck out of Syria and the South China Sea is going to spoil the next 8 years for you?

That was Podesta's email. No doubt her staff was told to make a list and "vet" them, but that doesn't change the fact that she still would tell them she "picked" Kaine from the list.

It's probably the same way we see our cuckservative traitors.

I'am not so surprised we have things in common, we are on directly opposing sides, but we are also both radicals to the same extent.

I hate to sound ignorant, but it always fucks with me how India is so solidly in the Anglosphere.

good god. november 8th is going to be a complete slaughter

Hi my name is colonialism.

I want to believe

when Holla Forums has had a job for a couple years, they'll see why National Socialism is the one true path to peace and prosperity.

You’re even dumber than him.

right. my point was that even if she hadn't already promised the position to Kaine, it is unlikely she would have picked bernie.

To be fair, I'm not surprised at all Holla Forums would be be against Hilary.

They support H.265 already, so enjoy your backward shit.

Stop being so chummy with the enemy. I get it, I feel it too, but that's your pathological white altruism/empathy acting up. You need to learn to recognize it and handle it appropriately when it happens.

It will be a slaughter, but not by that much.

The average leftist has as much information as any other normie, the people at Holla Forums have a higher IQ and better acces to crucial information than grandma hippie watching TV all day.

You have to be almost retarded to not understand Hillary Clinton president is the most dangerous thing to the world in living memory.

H.265 is even slower to encode than VP9 and basically the same quality.

They're still useful. Like a farmer has pigs he's fond of but he still kills them in the end.

South Africa has a proportionally more Anglo-derived people than India but don't even show up on the map.

Indians use English predominantly more than Hindi while online despite being streetshitters, and while I know they use it as a commerce language one can still Google in Hindi/Bengali/etc.

don't read this post

Oh i'll still shoot them, dont worry.

Hi Jim.

Whatever, that LARP poster makes no difference in the outcome, and it's actually a pretty decent LARP. You never know.

What's a Jim? I'm kinda new here.

I think you're putting a bit too much stock in the character of Biden.

Given that he wan't to kill the lobbies and audit the fed, I highly doubt that.

I VERY highly doubt that.

Holla Forums's owner. He runs a pig farm in the Philippines.

For now, let's just pretend Hillary is 1939 Poland, deal?

placeboing is the youtuber that created it; if he based it on another tune, I don't know it.

What he said.

Top Kek

They long for a time where White men will rule over them once more. India is very pro Trump, and there is a lot of them still pro Hitler.

Remember, after the election is the purge. Commies, shitskins, and trannies are all going in the oven.

Can confirm. I've been there a few times, and the middle class locals have repeatedly told me they miss the British, as they were far less corrupt and built decent infrastructure. However, it's incredibly doubtful it'd happen again.

Gee, thanks for reminding me of the fucking Dark Tower, user… Still pissed about that ending almost a decade later.

Whites inherently are more introverted and empathic, wich is why we make good rules.

White men strive to learn on how to make good decisions, and those we rule over benefit immensily from this.

There has been rumors for years that in order to be accepted into secret groups you have to rape a child on tape, so they have the ability to destroy you if you go rogue.
Maybe some of them enjoyed it.

It's really true. There were of course some corrupt whites that treated the locals like shit in the various colonies, but many were simply good Lords of their flock.

It's like you haven't been paying attention the last year. Time to make your dreams into memes.

Gimme Lena Dunham in the deadpool.

YOU'VE BEEN WIENERED

Weiner schlonged Hillary.

There's a British lord whose name escapes me, but he was basically singlehandedly responsible for the reforms that led to the economic miracle in post-war Hong Kong. Dude whipped a bunch of slanty eyed chink coolies into shape and turned them into an economic powerhouse. Even today some protestors are demanding a return to British rule, top kek.

Wow, I almost feel bad for the Clintons. I guess it's that white pathological altruism we need to purge.

they deserve it user, don't feel bad for them

fucking hell, does trump have such mastery over meme magic that the schlonged comment manifested in wiener being the final nail in hillary's coffin?

is that dung on those indians' foreheads?

I don't look forward to the day of the rope, but I know it must be done.

Ok maybe I look forward to it just a little bit.

it's a fire ritual (thanks Fire Monkey), it's most likely soot.

I feel sorry when some dumb hormone-addled 16 year old goes to jail for murder. Doesn't mean the consequences shouldn't be there, but you think, "what a wasted life." I'd say the same holds true for those scum. They belong in Hell. They will burn in Hell for millennia before they've vomited up enough of their own evil to try again. But I still think, "Sad. What a wasted life."

I've been really into E. Michael Jone's theory on unifying people through Logos (reason) lately and then thinking about how to combine it with Holla Forums beliefs on race realism, but I'm just doubtful it's possible to save whites at this point without becoming incredibly violent for a time. The jews really are evil for creating this conflict.

What a mess she made, when it all went wrong.

I follow this guy on twatter. He just tweets made up news stories to troll gullible normies. He had another one where he posted that clip of david hassleholf stinking drunk in the bathtub trying to eat that hamburger and claimed it was Tim Kaine.

give him at least a year to build up the military first and ally more closely with Russia

maybe then he can declare war on the UN security council, which would be interpreted as the UN

WW3 might be USA+russia vs the EUSSR

well, rather, USSE

that's a clean burnin' hell, i'll tell ya what.

We've been having a fucking great year lol!

SELLING ALL MY HILLARY MEMES BEFORE STOCK GOES DOWN

SELL SELL SELL

EVERYTHING MUST GO

Hmm the only Hillary meme I can find in my folder of which to divest myself is… well.

FIRE SALE

Kike media be like:

I don't think the Good Brother wants her tbh

Does Ivanka browse Holla Forums alongside Don Jr. and Eric?

Hey Ivanka could you explain why exactly you converted to Judaism and changed your name to Yael?? Are you just playing the Jews or is it something else?

You're a fucking faggot, holy shit.

you don't need to make a paragraph for every new sentence

Based Pajeets are henceforth exempt from designated shitting streets.

I've always said Holla Forums was controlled opposition, but regardless you shits are alright sometimes

MY FUCKING DICK!
Hey Holla Forums is your Halloween going to be as fun as mine?

Events timeline

HUMA WAS LEFT OFF THE PLANE TODAY
archive.is/80y1d

even if trump had her beat anyways regardless of this, i just love the idea that she's being undone by a loose end. after all the murders and cover-ups the clintons have done, some fuck like weiner just blew her shit wide fucking open, and he probably wasn't dead yet because of huma. it's fucking beautiful

THE LIST OF JERIDUBS

Don’t make me think about Weiner fucking Hillary, please.

Wew, that's actually some serious shit. Huma is her handmaiden, lover, aides-de-camp, and walking stick all in one. For her to be in the penalty box, this late in the game…

It's a shame ol' Clint is retired.

I have no adequate words to articulate my disappointment

Is there a calendar comparing Hillary to Trump campaign events in the last month?

With this lost momentum, Hillary can't hide any more unless she's just going to give up.

make it 20x faster

K KEK
E E
KEKEK
E E
KEK K

Odd,

The investigation was never closed, Comey simply gave a big speech saying he doesn't see a point as the violations would have no penalty, and yes violations, he makes it clear of three counts, and they would continue due to the expected nature of finding known unknowns.
Next, they don't have warrants to see these emails, as if they did it means even more questions on Project Stargate and 4th amendment violations. To know of the emails means they had evidence of them being on Weiner's computers, which if they did means they are the opposites of the Hillary mails making it a nonstory and the FBI already knowing of them.
So how can it be new info if they already looked at it?
Worse, COngress is in recess, so he can't be making this presentation to them as they aren't there.
And above all, he just fucked up the Weiner investigation by going public with this, when he has no warrant and now its useless as evidence because of silver platter and fruit of the poison tree doctrines.

Remember that FBI larping user a while back that was droping information on Clinton and her charity?
He was disappointed in Holla Forums when we didn't get excited and latch onto his accusations of Clinton's connection in child trafficking.

This is it. They found the evidence of child snatching on Weiner's phone.

As it's been said in these past few threads, in all likelyhood they've been sitting on the Wiener stuff for awhile and the borderline mutiny going on at the FBI is what forced his hand to put this information out there, the alternative would to have FBI agents go rogue, leak the info and potentially compromise classified docs, if they go through with an official investigation they can show congress the evidence without letting the whole world see it.

It's probably the deleted emails. Huma seems to genuinely have forgotten that they were on this particular computer she shared with Weiner, meaning she also could have forgotten to delete them. If I'm correct, it's almost certainly over for Hillary. Even if the new batch isn't any worse than the old one, it would prove she deleted confidential emails after a subpoena and lied about it to Congress repeatedly.

Sorry, here you go. This is 10x faster.

Except the FBI is livid with this, the DOJ is filing complaints, and none of the info can be revealed without botching Huma Weiner and Clinton's investigation all at once on account of
Comey is just ass pained after the reaming he got over tossing immunity deals out like lube in San Francisco, and is now playing good goy.
Save that this just flat killed his chances of having a job now, as this is direct ethics violations and fucking up an active investigation.
At least we get to see his keepers now.

She said to her knowledge.
The proper words for it all, big reason so many people are ass mad is she is not doing the work for them and confirming or denying anything.

And if its three emails that compose the most damning of all deleted materials, I really want to know what is in them then. Then again if they are, it will probably be Huma having sent the emails to herself so she can print them out without having to wait on the secure printer to be fixed.
You know, as she admitted immeadiately upon being granted immunity.

Use transition over frame so it makes the pants look like they're being ripped off as opposed to teleporting.

there is a god after all….

If true, would this mean Hillary has effectively become a Holla Forums asset? That's some powerful meme magic.

Where is that option?

A new dawn arises as the Constitutionalists do battle with the Libertarians for the new titles of the big 2 parties.

Look for a gif guide on Photoshop, can't really say as I would be just repeating whichever one I find first. Been too long since I made one.

So this is why Weiner was previously accused of pedophilia? For the fact he had those emails all along?

he looks like the deprived from dark souls

Fuck, just the thought of all the smug leftists shills squirming as their purpose for life falls away, I'm loving this so much.

No, because he loves sending dick picks. Same name resonance as Trump has with winning everything.

See, I think it's worse than that, I'm sure there's some emails on Weiner's computer that shouldn't be there, maybe classified docs, I don't know, and Im sure thats part of the re-opening, but with all the damage control Hillary is doing for this, breif press conferences? Dumping Huma?

If FBI user and are to be believed I think there's something far, far worse on that computer, remember how FBI user said the whole government was implicated in the Clinton Foundation stuff? Would you not expect a woman's top aide and apparent lover to have emails relating to "donations" to this foundation and or other information about it, perhaps incriminating information? Its not like Hillary or Huma know shit about encryption, so it probably wasn't secured at all

TRUMP IS GONNA CRUSH HER!

He got the VP wrong. This is nothing but LARPing.

Huma violated her immunity agreement by having emails that she didn't turn over. She can now be grilled without all the privledges from last time by the very dour people who don't like it when people lie (and is probably facing obstruction/lying to federal agent charges before any other violations of the law). Hillary knows Huma's only way to avoid a prison sentence long enough to mean she leaves in retirement is to spill her guts against her.

reported, but I think I did it

>>>/cuckchan/

holy shit kill yourself

I can deal with lolbergs, they may be retarded but they're not tottaly self-destructive like a typical leftist. except for G-Nasty, he's a full blown autist

10/10 user i love it

have a big guy as thanks

Obviously that's the best case scenario, and it is possible given Huma was in the best position to know all of Hillary's worst secrets, but we really have no reason to believe that "ex-friend of Chelsea's."

Oh no, Huma doesn't get freedom.
See, she admitted to a very long list of unpardonable felonies. Plea bargains happen if you stay quiet.
Of course it means now that Huma is reliant upon Mastress Hillary getting elected to pardon her.

Of course it doesn't matter if Hillary is a felon or not, as that does not disqualify from being president. Which is the funny part of all those stickers people were scammed into buying.

They want ancap as a default, slavery, and no ability for you to put a well earned bullet into people around you for their proposed shit.
Not to mention they're stupid enough to buy into paper gold having intrinsic value that somehow means I am to give them what they ask and not just respond with a good thump to the head for it shining light in my eyes and confiscation of the offending item violating the NAP.

There's still no denying that they're a better alternative to the dems in that they can't even claim themselves to be the rational cool-minded people like the current DNC does against the Controlled-op RINOs

potato quality image incoming

I'm more pissed about the nignogification of Roland for all the fucking brainwashed normalfags.

Thread theme faggots…Check out last Saturday nights Podesta thread for the meaning of this post.

Is this from today?

Yeah it was more the choice of jail long enough that she may see her kid graduate or jail where she may see retirement.

Clinton HQ's theme this past week

What, you WANT trump to lose, then blow his brains out like a little bitch and be remembered as history's greatest monster?

Yup,

APPRAUSE!!

Immediate massive and tactical purge. Use the Army they are the most redpilled.

if Weimar Germany didn't have a NatSoc party Europe would probably have been western Eurasia by the early 2000s

That would have been better than the Germanistan that it has become.

Thats my point though user, if not for Hitler Germany would have been done not long after Weimar, Its a husk of its former self now but it's still on the map, please read up on history before posting here user, its pretty fucking important

Daily reminder that newfags posting against Hitler are TRShills

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

My guess is that Huma was "asked" by the FBI to remain in NY to make it easier for investigators to ask her questions without too much interference. The cover story was "Huma banished to the Basement by Hillary".
The reason Comey cannot say what the new information is, is because the FBI agents on the case DO NOT TRUST HIM to abide by the law. He has shown that he will do what he can to help the lady who gave him his job. His own agents are keeping him in the dark to prevent Comey from interfering with the investigation.

Are you literate?

Human suicide when?

How bout the fact that Roland is being cast as a fucking pavement ape in the new movie?

Do you want to watch every liberal drown in a pool of their own blood? Or squeeze their throats and watch their life leave their souless body?

Incorrect.
Comey has run legal interferance for the Clintons in Arkansas to protect them in the same way once before.
I wouldnt be surprised if SHE put him where he is (after the hsbc thing) because she knew hed cover for her.
Question is, what kind of giant blackmail file has she amassed and on who.

I will play for you the percussion of ==KEK== to will into existence a public witch-hunt and series of hangings

some dank OC for you

When MPC sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of shitposts, and they’re bringing those shitposts with us. They’re bringing anti-Hitler sentiment. They’re bringing civic nationalism. They’re christcucks. And some, I assume, are good posters. But I speak to Holla Forumsacks and they tell us what we’re getting.

Soviet scum took control of their part of Germany because they were part of the Jewish international money masters puppet states against Hitler. It was called East Germany and it was fucking terrible. people tried to escape so much, the ruskies built a wall to keep them in.

Let's not 'romanticize' the Soviet Union ffs. I can still sense a retarded, low IQ, brutal spirit of Russians against the "west'….and I don't fucking like it.

I've been gone for a few days, this shit looks like it's actually happening or am I seeing things wrong

Comey was a non-threat in Clinton's eyes, they had tied the knot on the whole email situation and thought they had all their bases covered in regards to devices and emails, Weiner was the wildcard, but again, they assumed Comey was their puppet, so even if they found something implicating them on his laptop, they assumed he would brush it under the rug

What Hillary ultimately underestimated is how much the Alphabet Soups hate her for making their jobs so much more difficult and for escaping prosecution on charges even people at their level would see a court room for, its not some pro-trump revolution, its not some patriotic holdfast by loyal civil servants, its people with some power pissed off at the bitch who has the rest of it, Comey was the only thing in their way, and with apparent borderline civil war going on at the FBI, he had no choice but to TRY and handle this situation through official means to mitigate the damage to his career and national security, only time will tell if it's actually going to help

mmmmmmm…Is that your sister? She's hot as fuck tbh…

Remember: most of the big league cucks like (((Anetta Kahane))) that are behind this destructive multiculti push are former DDR officials. Communism is cuckery, the only reason the former soviet bloc stayed mostly white is because no niggers wanted to immigrate to a Red shithole even if they could.

Absolutely correct.

Wrong, if taken at face value, Comey just saved Clinton big time by destroying the evidence. If alternative, he played good boy for Congress and tanked his career in the process.
Basically, you want him lying if you want these to be relevant emails, and truth telling if you want fireworks and a new director.

Communism is Jewish, fuck's sake they even have their own independent Oblast!

None of this shit should have come up again 11 days before the election. Somebody is getting seriously, seriously pressured from somewhere. This is not an accident. This is an intentional, honed kill-shot coming from the darkness. All we can do is speculate on who and why and what they're trying to hide.

Well I hope something happens soon

This, there is no way Comey wasn't pressured into the decsion, there is no conceivable way something like this would naturally happen 11 days before the election, not to mention that they have been likely sitting on this weiner information for awhile

belive in you user, how crazy will this election become? How fucked Hillary really is?

Is it fair to say that Hillary is absolute toast now?

do you think Obama is really fucked as well?

I seriously believe this. The establishment has had too many scandals in too many agencies and they need someone to take the fall for it ASAP. Comey didn't want this but his hands were tied. He had to sacrifice Clinton to save face for his Bureau and the establishment at large.

In terms of damage control to fend off a Trump victory, they might have actually seen this as the better course of action, as opposed to some high clearance whistle blowers sinking everything before the election.

For fuck’s sake, nigger.

Holy Shit

Okay, I now believe you’re the same faggot just changing IPs.

Or COmey just wants to play good boy and hope for his job and do this, he hates Hillary.
Rember most of the ascribed reasons that he hates Hillary are lacking in the motive and reality part.

On what?
First off, everything he does right now is under sovereign immunity. He can't be charged with anything as he has to consent to the charges.
Next, assuming he is the one in the emails, that is not illegal either as the president is the final arbiter on classified info.
What he does is legal with it.
So pending it true, then Hillary is aokay on those above mentioned three chains if they hold it.

Dude, DAK
Whistleblowers aren't happening anymore, its all now hack and attacks, phishing, FOIA, and {{anonymous sources}} peddling sweet lies.

Her boob job scar is extremely obvious in this photo.

Why would Ivanka Trump be afraid that Hillary will go after her family? Hillary's already going after her family.

Trump will make deals. Trump will deal with these problems quietly, without blowing up the whole government down to its foundations. It might not be justice, not justice of the pure kind that Holla Forums loves and deserves. But if it prevents a brutal and long-lasting sectarian war… it might be the justice we need.

Shit I'm Autistic and didn't read the whole thing proberly

Can we fucking call it "Weinergate" already guys? That is just too rich of a name to pass up.

Fitting from a degenerate anime lover.

Used the first time he got in trouble over his dick.
We can call it Weinerghazi, as it might yet be another state official down on account of the CIA.

I'd rather Clint directed them

I find it amazing that the bulk of the October Surprise turned out to be pussies and weiners, Hillary dumping poopoo/peepee all over a street and yet some of you faggots still doubt the power of Kek Almighty.

Al Capone and his criminal empire sank, not because someone snitched, not because the Cops were able to connect him to all of the crimes he committed, not even because of the blatant corruption in Chicago that he was subsidizing, but because he didn't properly pay his taxes

Stupid mistakes done by criminal masterminds are rarely anything even their most forward thinking planning could have prevented, its usually stupid shit that they forgot about as if it were like leaving the oven on at home

Cause all dubsters ain't dead yet.

Like him, he needs to die for that opinion.

Any news of people trying to skip the country? We catch anyone passing through a Qatar or UAE terminal in the past couple days and we know they are going down hard/

There is a tech board made for national socialists, visit at >>>/poltech/

Hardly defeatism. But look, the truth couldn't really come out even if the entire government came out all at once and admitted it in black and white. People would simply not believe it. It takes a strange kind of mind to genuinely absorb the kind of darkness that really lurks underneath the masks of our self-ordained betters. The kind of person who can look into the Abyss and make the Abyss blink. Do you really think normalfags could handle the truth? We handle it here, ultimately, so they don't have to. Besides - then we get the distinction of being the elite of the elite. It's not as if Holla Forums is a secret. Anyone can come here and be assaulted with the truth if they really want to be. But we are the ones who stayed. Because we are different.

More of, its everyone can accept the grand neculous conspiracy overarching and out to destroy them.
What they can't handle is finding out how pathetic it really is, much less all the vast and many others out there being reduced to a few dozen ring leaders.

Sort of like as an example, how people would feel if confronted with every Hillary scandal being a manipulated political attack without interest in justice. Something actually admitted to by Paul Ryan.

So its not enlightenment, its not even truth, its just choosing something you like the most out of all things and going with it rather than confronting the very basics of reality. Like the Jews only win because you let them. You let them because you haven't shot them yet.
That sort of stuff.

But someone did make it into a gif before.
I'm sure of it.

"Weinerghazi" it is, by the power of Kek.

you can hang last
also accelerationism towards what exactly? a whiter america with strong nuclear families and a booming economy? i don't understand you fucking leftyshits

This is borderline diversity but… lawd hammercy jeebus, dem thighs. My strong male heir could cartwheel out of there.

Oh fuck, degeneracy I meant. Whelp, off to bed I go.

I had a question that didn't warrant its own thread so here goes

What do we expect the impact of the re-opening of Hillary's email investigation. Obviously it's bad press that nobody would want a week before election day and provides Trump fodder to attack Clinton with because his opponent is under a federal investigation – however, with Congress in recess and the slow-moving bureaucracy of Washington DC in general, is there reason for optimism that something big could happen within these next 10 days?

I would love to see Hillary Clinton hauled away in cuffs but with all of the formal hearings and bureaucratic processes, etc, I think this would take way longer than the 10 days that we have. And while impeaching her later on is always a possibility, it's infinitely more preferable that she doesn't get elected in the first place so Trump can deal with her as he sees fit.

So in other words, what impact will the investigation have for election day. Just bad press or is there a chance it could sink her campaign in a colossal fashion? We don't have tons of time here.

The campaign is now utterly destroyed.
She knows it's over, so does everybody now. As OP's image shows.

There's no expectation to it. Her poll numbers just tanked ten points, and that's MSM reporting that. Google searches for "How do I change my early vote" are trending through the roof. Obama cancelled his appearances with her. Stocks plummeted. Her campaign just went up in flames. She's done. And there's supposed to be a bunch of videos coming out on the first, too.

Ideally, we'd LIKE for this to end in her arrest. Hell, if this is all damage control for the Democrats and they're using Hillary as the fall guy, she may just be butthurt enough to go rogue and take everyone, including Obama, with her anyway. But in either outcome, we don't have to expect anything. All the damage we could have hoped for has already been dealt. Every other potentiality is just icing on the cake.

What a fucking ugly way of writing it. Why is there even an accent on the A?

Doesn't matter. Your masters have already decided who's going to be POTUS.

Their only problem now is how they're gonna make it appear legit, make no mistake; Hillary will become POTUS and she will start off WWIII with Syria and Russia. Her CFR masters demand it.

(1)

FUCKING DICK PICKS GOT HILLARY IMPEACHED OH MY GOD

I agree it's bad PR, and combined with O'Keefe's videos and WikiLeaks it's helped contributed to the "death by 1000 cuts" of Hillary's campaign.

It'd be nice if something more damning occurred, like the FBI recommended indictment to the Justice Department, but this is good for now and there still are 10 days or so for this to escalate. I haven't seen the latest polls that references but that's encouraging news if so. With this news announced yesterday I'm surprised they'd have accurate polling completed already.

I'm not a concern troll, I honestly just wished I shared in you guys' confidence. Hopefully for all of our sake something huge will emerge from this in the coming week. I think there has to be some ulterior motive that Comey would send the letter in the first place since I don't think its the modus operandi of the FBI to publicly announce everytime they re-open an investigation. If we're lucky the incriminating emails will be leaked to the public as well.

checked

Death to the Megabeast

checked

Death to the Megabeast

It was on fox around… I wanna say 2 or 3 in the afternoon? Said Hillary's polls had dropped from a 12 point lead to a 2 in one week. So I would assume that that's not even considering this event. I'd imagine they're even worse, now. That, or they've decided to have Hillary eat this one so hard for their own good that they're even rigging her polls now.

Confirmed investigation of the Clinton Foundation

Except Hillary's supporters either:
- Aren't well enough informed to know about these new developments
- Don't care
- Think that her corruption is actually a good thing (true leftists think this way)

Yeah i'm not a NEET so i can't shitpost 24/7 in every sticky m80.

Character encoding got fucked when they pushed it onto the TV.

I want to believe.

It'd be nice? How about it'd be justice, for fucks sake.

The fact that a criminal can run for Presidency and have nothing to fear from the FBI is a goddamn disgrace to America. Like Gowdy said, whatever's left of the FBI's reputation will be forever ruined if they don't catch Clinton. The People will forever know that there's a different justice for them, and a different 'justice' for their elite masters.

When are you going to join the winning/right side?

Good man.

Lady looks uncomfortable, and she's stupid as a rock.

CIA has got to be gone rogue by now.

Gahahhahahahahahahhahh

archive.is/O0HTK

THE BUTTHURT IS REAL, PALPABLE!

They sound like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar. It's embarrassing.

People like Scott Dworkin need to be investigated too. They're doing everything they can to obstruct or prevent an investigation because (being the Leftists they are) their hands are dirty too.

Yeah, I'm sure that guy is absolutely unbiased.

women do not respond to porn stars, this ad is shite

funny that the barrel is pointed at her though

These fuckers are so out of touch with reality. The projection… they need to think before they speak, at least in public. To this cuck it's not a question of legality, no, it's enforcing the law by choice and one that is political. Ok, well maybe it is and maybe it isn't, but by saying that, he questions FBIman's integrity and that's what the, "I" in the acronym stands for. So if FBIman is like he imagines… then he's gonna fuck his bitch. THAT is how stupid our opposition is. RWDS will have an easy time clearing the streets of this vermin.

9/11 dubs checked

Yup. I was making the corruption argument with a leftist family member, and the response was that if you're not getting pay for play, you're not doing the job well. DOTR will set them free.

Ha that brazzers scene can't be for real. hahaha.

They’ve started saying that Comey is working for Putin.

Can we meme Putin into the new Godwin’s Law to replace the stigma about Hitler?

Please let it be that Comey is going to try them all for Treason.

Man, the Russians can out-hack the NSA, CIA, and FBI and on top of that also control the FBI director?

It's like these muppets don't think past tomorrow and fail to understand why insulting a major power might be a bad idea.

You’re a cocksucking faggot. Go back to reddit.

Who works on Saturday?

Work and study, yes.

I spit out my beer.

Guy: "They have info about 3 different investigations on 1 computer."
Cunt: "…what are you connecting here?"

Reminded me of vid related.

Yes you are.

Fun bit of trivia there user, the second '..but why male models?' line was entirely improvised by Stiller and Duchovny just ran with it.

JUST

Thank you for Correcting The Record ©!

20 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

I actually don't want Hillary to go to prison. I want her to lose to Trump in the most humiliating fashion, then go to prison afterwards, and finally fart out liquid shit and blood while dying in prison.

user, everything you see on this site is real.

nice roleplay, faggot

ha yea man isn't that crazy hahaha.

Either her plans failed. Or she planned to fail.

anyone smell entrapment?

Look at the word he used "them" not "her", I'm willing to bet a million Reichmarks that it's just some rando Clinton campaign crony that nobody is going to care about.

I'm going for John Oliver

Trump was in Zoolander, btw

twitter .com/MorganBrittany4/status/792452710243020800
archive.is/MBXIi
wtf I love the MSM now

You can't seriously expect me to read that many Movieblob tweets at once.

Top kek. Holy shit. Even more, Huma aside, you know Weiner himself has some juicy shit seeing how scummy he is.

Cool if it was your edit.

tl;dr
Blob says that democrats are so awesome they're really two parties, and the republicans are really just a third party.
wtl;dr blob sucks cock on twitter.

Nah, found it from a post on a normie site. There's a Pepe in it too.

Politicians can't even into encryption

Nah fucker, "life insurance" translates into "shit thats so bad it means shrillery cant kill me without this leaking and fucking her to death".
dis gon be gud.

The implication is that the name was descriptive. They kept a dirt file on Hillary as "life insurance". Blackmail.

However as far as I can tell that tweet is just from some random semi-celeb actress who goes on Fox sometimes. I doubt she has inside information.

That took me a while. Sorry for the disrespect, that's a cool image

Also, I was thinking: We know Weiner is an idiot but I wonder if him getting busted for sexting was meant to turn over whatever shit he had on Hillary? Put him in a situation where he had to turn over the shit and make the investigation go away, effectively giving Hillary an upper hand once more and Weiner said "fuck that" and decided to sit on the shit a bit longer only to have this situation get to what it is now.

Trump is so omnipresent in American media liberals will never be able to escape him. One will sit down to watch Zoolander and suddenly get triggered at the sight of Trump out of the fucking blue. Shit is wonderful.

I know, but they still should have encrypted it. Or at least taken 20 seconds to compress it into a password protected rar file…

Really? I wish to execute all liberals, marxists, socialist pundits, lobbyists, and traitors via scaphism. [The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.
 Plutarch, Life of Artaxerxes

Are you really sure about that Holla Forums?

Barring a last minute MASSIVE ad buy, Trump is not only going to schlong her… but spent only a fraction of the money that she has.

As always with the Don, ahead of schedule (he won the election 11 days before voting day) and under budget.

More like this please.

RIP

This. The emails would have stopped Hillary from suiciding them both or else the information would have leaked like a dead man switch. Just one problem with that. The FBI have the emails so Huma no longer has that chip to gamble with.
How many days do anons give Huma before she suicides?

That picture is retarded.

If shrillery was sensible, huma and the ween would be untouchable now, as killing someone the moment they don't have shit on you is a huge red flag. Then again, shes owned by and owns the (((media))), so likely as soon as they're not in the spotlight anymore.
Unless Trump is elected, then huma and the ween go states evidence while Rudy goes RICO.

You're retarded.

The armbands are chained together.

The legs are chained to prevent spreading on purpose, it's from "Chastity Babes" a cuckqueaning and female sexual control site.

The legbands aren't sliding down, they're chained to her chastity belt.

It's always the Weiner that ruins these democrats.

No, they're not.

Even so, the chains are way too loose, she could bend her legs upwards and easily get out of them

This is normalfag-tier BDSM

Hillary is a sociopath. She will not act sensibly. The only way something sensible will occur if those who orbit her suggest alternate cources of action.

Then shes likely going to make a stupid, angry, mean mistake and the two of them will have been "murder suicide". Or, because huma knows the cunts dirty tricks, she'll run to Trump.
And that will be our Donnie Brasco moment.

classic

Or go full subversive, I've been telling people to write in Bernie, and they have been agreeing with me.

WeW

FUCKING UNDERRATED POST

They're probably just fed up of not having anything to subvert anymore. The only way any of them can get erect is to fantasise about the Nazis taking over and trying to desperately corrupt the system from within.

THey won't even actually be killed if this happens, it would be somebody that either died recently due to other causes, or is going to die soon due to other causes. That's how this shit works like the congressperson in the Storm Roof farce

The look on that CNN host's face is priceless. They know their gravy train is going up in flames, and they're dimly aware the DOTR is coming for them.

To think I was going to kill myself a few days before Trump announced, but decided to hang around to see where this went.
Trump saved my life. I will die for him if needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
(says its already on here)

I've seen that pop up every so often.
What is that from and WTF is going on?

So they admit the democrat party is fracturing…. excellent.

Honestly they should realize that true change and power comes from building up your nation and people not through destruction and subversion.
A strong prosperous race = a strong prosperous country.

Yes, please!

Comey's Law?

Does that mean what I think it means? Huma's life insurance against comitting suicide with 6 bullets to the back of the head?

I think it's Cesar or Macbeth.

*Caesar

You can't possibly put emails from your boss in a file called "life insurance" if you're not gonna use them for leverage. Especially when your boss is Hillary fucking Clinton, of all people.

Screenshot this, anons

Late Sunday night is prime time for false flags, right? Be careful everyone.

Good for Trump
Good for Trump if it's a Snackbar
BLM riots good for Trump
Doesn't matter unless it's directly related to the campaigns

yeah, if they can't fix this they will most definitely do this. I am sure they are setting up right now.
Also they will undoubtedly throw in some lies about Trump that won't be dispelled completely (not enough time) until after the election.

What about the "Russians"?

You forget the homeless, slow witted or mentally ill, white people/ vets living on the street. They could convince one of them to do something for some food, drugs (medical or otherwise) or something.

It's about media coverage. Any one of those scenarios would immediately push this scandal off of the newscycle.

Putin arming "white terrorist", "alt" Right, "neo-nazi", KKK, to intimidate voters.

Vigilant user, you should bring that V to the front, it will look better.

This is what happened in Britain. The kikes paid some mentally ill fucker to shout pro-Brexit slogans while shooting and stabbing a female politician to death. Thankfully, it didn't work.

Please, lord. I'd kill him myself if A) it wouldn't hurt Trump and B) I wasn't a Brit living in Britland

You plebian swine. It's Oedipus Rex for the record. The masks should be an absolute dead giveaway. You really should brush up on your classics.

Unless a Klansman shot up a BLM rally or something, whilst wearing full Klansman garb, all any of these would do is replace one 'Trump was right' story with another 'Trump was right' story.

Look at what that gay nightclub shooting did for Trump. Overnight opinions on Trump's position on Muslims changed from 'Oh my god you're so racist' to 'Oh my god you're so right'

I look forward to Bob killing himself after Trump wins the election

You're right. Not my OC, but I'll do what I can. I didn't even notice the obscured V until now.

Just a thought, Holla Forums…

Allegedly the material found on Huma and Weiner's devices was in a folder marked -

LIFE INSURANCE

- you don't suppose that Comey has been under duress all this time, rather than being a willing imp to Clinton's satan, do you?

I imagine if this evil old crone was threatening my family and I happened upon 10,000+ emails of extremely damaging material against her, I'd take the opportunity to destroy her too.

Also, my concern grows over that $6.5 trillion unaccounted for by the Pentagon.

There are two ends for emails. The sender and the receiver. Even if Hillary deleted the emails she sent or received, the people who received or sent emails to her would still have a copy unless they destroyed the emails on their end too. If Weiner got advice from Hillary as to who to talk to about getting under aged girls (cough.. Biden.. cough), or any other topic including emails from clinton (that she deleted from her end). That would look bad (for hillary at least).

The gas chamber is that way, Chaim —–→

By Kek's will, she will be hanged in public for her crimes.

Pat Buchanan is going to be one smug fucker after Trump wins.

Poo's are literally memeing Trump into a God emperor of mankind.

nope it was 1488 Chess

BASED PAJEETS

I'm better Huma is wishing she dumped Weiner sooner… preferably off the side of the Staten Island Ferry :)

Forget the FBI, Hillary is cool and can talk to the young people on their level, guys.

Ya know lads.. Obamas in this too.

I wonder if there is some law that we can remind people about that could be used to bar all of them, even president nigger from leaving the country until trump takes office so they can all be arrested

Hillary will try to get that done for her.

Have a (you) and some memes :)

The damage control on 'cenk roach is amazing. The salt too.

Holy shit that gif!

Is it real?

t. increasingly jubilant man for the seventh time this year
and you're right

3 NYPD DIVISIONS are looking into the CLINTON FOUNDATION DEMS are screwed Hillary Clinton is about to have a very verybad week Humas Emails LMFAO

If you're talking about the .gif then yes.

i think so, from 2011 maybe. :) but ask yourself… does it really matter

Pic 3 is literally, how do you do fellow channers.jpg

Even Google is bailing on Hillary

Witch gets early Halloween present

sure thing, "Holla Forums"
"we" are all a bunch of gorilla warfare

Not with all this attention on him.

Most of the people Hillary killed were people nobody really knew or cared about until they mysteriously committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head four times whilst also trying to bench 200lbs free weights

You never know. Pressure from an FBI investigation could lead a man to do all sorts of "stupid things" including committing sudoku. That would be THEIR cover story for it at least.

Nice Pepe, saved.

Has anybody noticed the lack of shilling since the emails leaked? ctr must know hilldog is done.

Checked and saved user. Just in case.

True. They been quiet since friday. Wondering what they up too.

They are waiting for or getting their new orders.

NAZIS EVERYWHERE. Yeah they are called progressives in 2016. Leftyscum.

Nothing specific being stated is a bit worse. Recommending an indictment would mean Lynch could just refuse. Stating the investigation is reopened due to new evidence makes it clear that the scandal never really ended and would not end even if she became president. She would become a president constantly dogged by scandals of a more traditional variety than King Nigger has faced (he only dealing with race, economy, and foreign policy scandals which are hand waved away by media that suggest it's racist to criticize him).

Weiner's way too high profile. He's also Huma's husband and she must love him or something, because she hasn't actually divorced him and he's far too toxic to be of any benefit to Huma's career, unlike Bill and Hillary.

Couldn't they force Lynch to recuse herself? Appoint a special prosecutor?

one can only wish, brother.

Maybe concentrating their efforts on normie sites? I haven't checked on plebbit (the_donald) in a while and I don't use twitter so I wouldn't know.

Maybe facebook or youtube. Probably not youtube, that would be an uphill battle and not all that normie-relevant any way, normies don't read comments on youtube.

tfw its ogre

Likely planning their revised assault, its not likely to go well though, they know Hilldog is in some serious shit and posting on a mongolian moving tapestry webpage isn't going to help that at this point

This was clearly another two dozen people "rally". It's almost bewildering just how low the turnout for Hillary is. Trump supporters wouldn't care if it rains. This was in Miami? Miami is big. Trump supporters would have turned up in the thousands.

Should be the coming Don tbh

Hector Morenco (never heard of him) is saying stuff on Twitter. Can anyone confirm/debunk?
twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792602029449367552

CIA was behind a staged Arab spring uprising to attempt to topple Assad, because he was blocking the Quatar/Turkey pipeline plan.
ISIS formed by accident, and spiraled out of control but also provided cover for the Obama/HRC agenda of laudering bribes for the pipeline.
Emails on HRC's private server confirm these tragic events, and Obama & HRC thought they could pardon each other after the election.
Little did Obama/HRC realize that an auto-sync feature between Huma & Weiner inadvertently saved the deleted emails on Weiner's machine.
Russia also cut a deal with Assad to allow an alternative Iran pipeline to go through Syria in exchange for favorable OPEC votes & cash.
The cash payments from Iran were actually wealth transfers from Obama>>Iran>>Russia. Obama got pissed that the Iranian money went to Russia.
The Democrats were so irritated for being played by the Iranians and Russians that they now want to reignite the cold war against Russia.
These bombshells will be confirmed by Wikileaks/Dikileaks soon, but maybe not before the election. The volume of hacked material is massive.
If HRC wins then Obama & the Clinton's will pull off the largest heist in the history of the world. That's how important this election is.
This high level heist leaving millions dead is also why HRC wants to assasinate Assange & why Obama sent Kerry to Ecuador. Now its too late.
The larger story is how many insiders fighting for insiders there are. All of the MSM is getting a piece of the action from Obama/HRC.
Please promote this message. I'm working to release source but running out of time. Already spent 300+ hours & won't finish before election.

Don't promote leftist to "Nazis"call them what they are…… bolsheviks!

Yeah noticed that too. Also there are no pictures or anything to show the size of the"rally" which is curious given the fact its a hijacked concert. Either Jennifer Lopez doesn't draw many people anymore (possibly shes 47 after all) or Hillary is just too awful to stomach.

Questions:

1. Do we get the O'Keefe vid tomorrow? I saw him say 'next week'.

2. Aren't we overdue for a big leak by wikileaks? I thought Assange said he was releasing the damning stuff.

#PodestaEmails23: WikiLeaks releases new mails from Clinton chair

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Re-opened

Just like that jar of pickles :^)

1. Most likely. O'Keefe has previously said the video about demeaning blacks would arrive in October, and he more recently said that this video was coming sometime early this week. Tomorrow is the last day of October.

2. Bigger WikiLeaks releases have long been rumored, though I don't know that anything official has been announced. WikiLeaks' upcoming leaks may have forced Comey to reopen the investigation to lessen the damage to himself and the FBI, but that's still only speculation at this point.

I've heard similarly regarding the early part back in 2011ish, especially before we were in the weeds (re: ISIS, ISIL, IS, DAESH).

It's always about the oil in the near east. Wouldn't surprise me.

archive.is/GovGA

So I guess "Trump is da joos! Don't vote, goy!" is officially CTR's marching orders for now. All right.

You again, kindly FUCK OFF.

CTR sliding agin...

Oh god it's worse than I thought, the catalog is full of nigger dicks.

This is the kind of originality that makes them the big shekels.

You realize that Israel has a serious issue with him since he's rejected taking their money, right?

The man says he's pro-Israel but the Israeli government doesn't think they can actually control him. Since October when the 'shackles came off' Trump has become their number one target. That is why Jewish campaign finance support is 91% democrat this year, vs the norm of 10% deviation from 50.

I guarantee you that Trump will say whatever he needs to about Israel to get past their circus. But until he actually takes their money and they have leverage over him, he is regarded by them as an uncontrollable hostile.

Part 1
Donald Trump’s ‘international bankers’ speech leaves some uneasy
archive.is/ZRYiC
I Hadn't Been Called a Kike Since Fourth Grade. Donald Trump Changed All That
archive.is/I2LUU
Nationalism Into the Abyss
archive.is/yu7nh
Trump Attacks His Accusers in His Most Extreme, Angry, and Unhinged Speech Yet
archive.is/umeNB
Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu
UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf
After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1
USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.is/e4PSp
US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD
The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw
New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA
EU Parliament President 'Trump Is a Problem for the Whole World'
archive.is/EtYXC
Trump nabs joint endorsement from 14 Medal of Honor recipients
archive.fo/L2VVW
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

part 2
The Trump-fueled 'Safe Spaces' for anti-Semitism Few American Jews Ever See
archive.is/GYBFP
Trump Has Made Me Suspect All My Neighbors of Racism
archive.is/uu1O0
350 women rabbis sign letter condemning Trump ‘hate speech’
archive.is/vVjhQ
Over 250 Female Rabbis Sign Letter Slamming Donald Trump 'Hate Speech'
archive.is/37Ltj
Top Reform rabbi blasts Trump for ‘anti-Semitic associations’ in his rhetoric
archive.is/MHflS
ADL sees dramatic election spike in harassment of Jewish journalists
archive.is/JFGSf
Trump’s Deep Dive Into Fascist, anti-Semitic Conspiracy Thinking
archive.is/ZSay6
At Long Last, Trump Blames The Jews For His Failed Campaign.
archive.is/T6gRv
Trump evokes classic anti-semitic themes
archive.is/5yrXE
Donald Trump’s Proposed Muslim Registry Unites Hollywood Jews, Muslims
archive.is/EwAl7
Donald Trump Blasted as ‘Anti-Semitic’ by Israeli Media for Making Jewish Stereotype
archive.is/ZTV2c
Trump’s conspiracy theory smells like anti-Semitism
archive.is/0Dld2
Russell Simmons Reveals Donald Trump Said ‘Racist,’ ‘Anti-Semitic’ Things To Him
archive.is/WDtcu
In a Time of Trump, Millennial Jews Awaken to Anti-Semitism
archive.is/5ZEEb
The Surge Of Trump-Fueled Anti-Semitism Is Hitting Jewish Reporters Who Cover Him
archive.is/QGecG
Jewish Leaders Concerned Trump Fuels Anti-Semitic Rhetoric
archive.is/sRgds
“Slings and arrows”: Donald Trump’s thinly vintage anti-Semitism and outrageous fortune
archive.is/ISky9
Trump goes full Breitbart: 'Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty,' Trump says in one of his darkest speeches yet.
archive.is/JlTID
Surge in Anti-Semitism, Thanks to Trump
archive.is/bJtan
In Blustering Speech, Trump Hints At Anti-Semitic Themes — And Future Mayhem
archive.is/mLxp1
Full text of Trump speech alleging Clinton, global financial forces seek America’s downfall
archive.is/QSeWv
The Plot Against America: Donald Trump alights on the Compleat Conspiracy. Anti-Semites are thrilled.
archive.is/ViT8y
“Trump Manages To Channel Goebbels”: White Nationalists Cheer Nominee’s Conspiratorial Speech Packed With Anti-Semitic Themes
archive.is/rQmFR
It’s time to acknowledge reality: Donald Trump talks like an anti-Semite
archive.is/U5cLf
Trump Accuses Clinton of Guiding Global Elite Against U.S. Working Class
archive.is/0PlXR
Trump’s comment the most dangerous one for Jews
archive.fo/I93vt
Anti-Defamation League CEO Warns That Trump’s Rhetoric Evokes Anti-Semitic Tropes
archive.is/Qdv6g
Dark echoes in Trump’s talk of Clinton-world banks plot to destroy US sovereignty
archive.is/bJHFd

for (you)

Would it be too much to ask you make that animated with the text overlay static?

Few in the establishment wanted to punish Hillary, and to be fair they still don't. Because no one knows what she knows. No one can guarantee they won't go down with her.

Obama, however, is still being protected because the people protecting him genuinely like him. I doubt he'll go down any time soon.

But yes, Hillary is toast. And she's losing it, I got a phone call this morning from another mutual friend that keeps me in the loop and she's having panic attacks. I have to chuckle, since this is the woman who kicked me out of her house when I was having my own meltdown over my mother dying. She didn't have time for my bullshit.

Well, now the US doesn't have time for her shit.

Sorry about your mom. Unless you're lying.
The joy I feel at the thought of that hag in a panic as the noose is tightening around her, a noose she made herself, makes me want to burst into song.

Thanks. I was 10, and she really made the trauma of losing my mom the way I did so much worse. After she kicked me out, she forbade me from coming back until I "pulled myself together".

What a rotten woman.

On the off chance that you're actually serious, I wouldn't keep telling info that could narrow you down. A mother dying at 10 is a pretty easy way to whittle down potential people, if you feared reprisal.
Or not, its not my ass.
Can you tell us any other stories of shrillery being a cunt, or if you ever saw her drunk? Or even see bill running naked after a prostitute/livestock?

This guy get's it!

Yes pls

Wait. You said you lost your mother at 10 and you said you were friendly enough with Chelsea to be at their house after your mother passed. Chelsea was living in Little Rock when she was 10. I am assuming you are around the same age as her. You from Little Rock? Did you go to Horace Mann?

She's always drunk when she's at home, and she's a mean drunk that pushes Bill around.

I feel a little bit bad for Bill. He's a fucking pervert but she's just so awful to him.

They don't do anything too weird when kids are around (off of Epstein's island, anyway). Just get drunk and ignore us, mostly.

I'm not from Little Rock, but the other user is right that I'm revealing a lot about myself and I should probably be more careful.

I just heard the FBI probably won't make any statement on the re-opened until after the investigation. Best. News. Ever. Here's why

Hillary's entire campaign is based on damage control and because Comey's letter is so ambiguous and vague, there is NO WAY to spin this or make it go away. Look at how badly Hillary shills are getting BTFO on the MSM. They have NOTHING. Their entire narrative has been obliterated

The ten-point drop on ABC was before Friday. Which means it'll be even better.

You may wish to stop here. You are doxxing yourself at this point.

No need to have the enemy of my enemy throw themselves down a set of stairs, tie themselves to a chair, shoot themselves 5 times in the chest with a nail gun then six times in the back of the head with a suppressed Walter PPK, then pick themselves up and through themselves into a river, but not before binding their hands and feet together, of course.

Regardless, thank you for the reassurance and I hope all this revelation has put you in the right hemisphere of US politics, but I will hold my breath until Nov 8th.

Thanks for guarding your ass. Someday you can write a tell-all book when the smoke clears if you want.
Good to hear that she's a drunk, that explains some of her crazy bullshit. It means she's likely on a bender right now, and that's good for Trump.

I guess you could say tomorrow is going to be…extra spooky.

Now I really don't believe you. Nice LARPing though. Tits or GTFO

Gotta check doubledubs, but disagree.
I'm 90% sure

isn't who he/she says. Thats just smart on a mongolian fingerpainting board. On the off chance however that someone IS feeding us info, we shouldn't try to dox or shut em down. They clearly don't understand opsec, so lets just enjoy the anecdote and keep up shit as normal.

Nice double dubs yourself

checked. I hope this is for real as well.

if i get time later ill make a better one :)

It's been a lovely Cocktober.
The shills are all going home, defeated with no hope.
I shall always remember Cocktober 2016 fondly.

to be fair, if you did kill yourself, you probably would still be Hanging Around

how old is that video?

(cuteness)

Was it a car accident user?

Get your act together, tabloids

Chicago Tribune is calling for Hillary to step down

archive.is/VsKbn

no way

It’s a real fucking shame that niggers don’t read, because that’s a great place for the story to have come out.

(checked)
Way. They're so fucking fucked.

These fuckers. Why do those look like OC from here? Are you positively sure these are legit?

Any idea why he stays with her? I doubt the 'I've got dirt on you' excuse would work with Bill

Tabloids are like a mild version of Holla Forums in real life. I have no reason to doubt them.

No he clearly said it incriminates Clinton and Huma there might be others, still that's good enough for me.

No, he clearly said no such thing.

The Post and the Daily News have been shitposting for their entire existence

Point to where he actually said this.

In any case, it doesn't matter. Even the liberal media are turning on Clinton now.

That’s not true in any respect.

kinda looks like her left arm (from our point of view) is a niggerdick

She looks like a less adorable Bayley in this pic

I screwed up I meant Donna Brazile and Clinton.

It's not In that tweet faggot. Do you even follow the threads on Holla Forums? He announced Brazile along with Clinton like 2 weeks ago

Every boyfriend she has had has been white, dumbass

It doesn't matter who she dates officially, she has cavorted and collaborated with niggers numerous times. You are a cuck if you whiteknight for this jew puppet.

No?>>8021270

its not love, its being a muzzie woman, they stay with their man no matter how many 12 year olds he fucks

Weiner is cooperating. The madman is going to let them take the whole thing down as revenge

One question in this that I would really like to have answered is why has Anthony Weiner not yet been arrested? Who do we ask, though? Media? NYPD? FBI?

i might be completely wrong but i'm pretty sure its Oedipus Rex

She's westernised, though. I'm sure her religion forbids her from burying her tongue in Hillary Clinton's snizz but she does it anyway.

FTFY

We better.

that just sounds funny as hell

15 year old girls are not little girls. If Clinton goes down due to Weiner she goes down because of pedo hysteria that women have created to up sluts sexual market value.

It's like poetry.

It is indeed Oedipus Rex

This I believe. I hope all of you anons have the experience of taking a solid 9 to a high-end dinner party and having her not only know what fork to use, but also how to induce gut-splitting laughter.

t. not Ivanka either

Man you know we don't

I never said that it was, faggot
Do you? He's never specifically stated who is on the nigger tape. He was talking about Clinton and Brazile in connection with another video, probably the Donald Ducks video where Bob Creamer directly implicated both of them.

O'Keefe has been evasive with what's on this tape, leading to a lot of people expecting that it will be nothing.

And Weiner is how old now?

If a 25 year old was being chased by a 15 year old, that's one thing. If an old man politician is soliciting her, it's a little different.

Would you let your minor daughter ride the Weiner?

If you take that attitude you never will.

Would you let your fifteen year old daughter fuck with Weiner?

Is that Sam Hyde?

If you accept that a 15-year-old has self-determination to be sexually active then the age of the partner she chooses is not society's business. Women brought this on themselves and it would be so poetic to see the Clinton campaign implode due to misandrist laws.

Would you let your daughter fuck Anthony Weiner at age 15?

Would you let your son fuck Huma at age 15?

The answer to both must be no, or you should just join the Clinton clan.

Sorry Carlos but you have to go back.

Just because a tree produces fruit, doesn't mean the fruit is ripe to pick when first appears on the branch. Sorry /hebe/, fuck off to the oven.

LONE PROTECTOR OF MANKIND

No. I would be very mad at my children if they were having sex before marriage, however I would take the state of the culture into consideration, and would not want to put their partners through the ringer of the legal system because 1.) the treatment of jailbait offenders is cruel and inhumane, and 2.) it takes two to tango.

That said, in Weiner's case I do want to see him prosecuted because he is a scumbag jew politician and should get the same punishment as Joe Blow.

It should be self-evident by the amount of teenagers and college students that buy into social justice crap that teenagers are very, very easily manipulated.

user I…

yes

When society says someone is ready for sex, that should conclude society's involvement in their sex lives. You don't have a "no old men" exception because you are jealous; this is the nature of the misandry behind high AOCs. A 16-year-old is good to go, no ands, ifs, or buts.

You're talking about Tommy Mair and Jo Cox? Gonna ask for links on that. Haven't seen anything claiming it's a setup.

Society says that someone is ready for sex at 18, maybe 16. No younger

On paper, yes, but in recent years, society is increasingly accepting of underage sex, between minors. Even the parents.

GTFO you degenerate Jew.

Why do you put words in my mouth? All I'm saying is people should be treated equally under the law. Is that so much to ask?

But since there will be no relaxing of the AOC for the forseeable future, treating Weiner equally would involve arresting and imprisoning him like anyone else.

clinton thread to pro pedophile discourse in 3.6

This is the plot of Safe House with Patrick Stewart. I was bretty gud.

Biden helped destroy my family. I can't wait to see all these pieces of shit burn.

No they aren't.

I've always wanted to watch that movie. It looks pretty fun

these dubs demand storytime

GTFO crypto-pedo scum. Pic related, it's you.

Stop replying to LARPers, faggot.

New link to see what it is:

Yeah, they’re not liberal media.

Sure buddy, that's why parents are giving their kids smartphones and letting them "date" in middle school. That's why they are teaching sex education in 6th grade.

Patrick is very Holla Forumstier: redpilled af, prepper, attempting to not get killed by a presidential candidate, batshit insane

definitely a movie that made me glad to steal cable

Completely irrelevant as far as underage sex goes
Middle school dating, or indeed any dating before the age where you'd be reasonably expected to have some money, is holding hands at a pep rally level shit
They've done that since I was at school. Parents are okay with this because it means they personally don't have to have an awkward conversation with their children about where babies come from. It does not make them okay with their children making babies before they become legal adults and start making some money

JUST

Take a break from the screen m80.

Racetraitor here,
Muslims are almost as bad as jews, and what i mean about that is the rationalisations about what is and what isnt haram at any given time.

t. I dated a westernised muslim chick and experienced it first hand.

Don't forget the fags

They're Pro-Obama. In any case, Chicago Tribune is a big paper. Other papers might follow suit. MSM polls are claiming Hillary's lead over Trump has shortened to one point, which knowing MSM must mean he's at least twenty points ahead. Even full on biased outlets like CNN have been forced to cover this story.

Bottom line, it's over for Hillary. If by some miracle she still manages to get elected, she will be impeached so fast it will make your head spin. And they'll do it too. Impeachment is not a judicial process, Obama's pardon or anyone else's will not protect her.

The majority of CP produced today is self-produced by kids sexting with smartphones. They don't need them, and society has accepted that kids are doing this.

Wew lads, that is the most naive statement I've heard in a while. Casual sex is quite common, I've heard plenty of stories from my younger brothers. There's no boundaries anymore. With hardcore pornography going mainstream and its easy accessibility, many kids are emulating it.

Modern sex education curriculum is not just for teaching how babies are made, it all but promotes children being sexually active, this is why there is such blowback from social conservatives and one of the main reasons for the homeschooling trend.

Wouldn't this extend to divorce? Why would she stay married to him when she could take him for whatever money he's got before he most likely goes to jail? Unless she actually loves him.
What kind of stuff did she do?

Doesn't mean their parents condone it
Casual sex /= dating
There's a blowback because the schools aren't teaching abstinence only sex education programs. They're not teaching them because they do not work.

And they don't work because society has in recent years adopted a permissive attitude toward underage sex, my original point.

Seems to be pretty popular among the British Parliament.

Okay, I think you're confusing "underage sex" with "pedophilia". There's a difference between two 15 year olds having sex and a grown adult having sex with a 15 year old.

They never worked. Even Puritans way back in the 17th century had to have a lot of shotgun weddings because they couldn't stop fucking each other
Yes. Good job admitting you massively shifted the goalposts, retard

No shit they don't work. Are we surprised that the same schools that fail miserably at teaching kids to read or do math also fail at teaching them that the best way to not get pregnant or end up with an STD is by keeping it in their pants? The schools are shit, and sending your offspring to them is child abuse. Do whatever you need to do to make enough money that you can afford to homeschool.

Honestly I think we need to use some situational awareness. Weiner was a creep deliberately soliciting underaged strangers. But I think that's a different situation than say this: young single dad, cute 16 year old babysitter, they end up having a glass of wine and nature takes its course. I think these are different circumstances and the public should have the brains to treat them differently. I had a female friend whose first sexual experiences were with a 50 year old when she was 17. She never regretted it. It's a little weird, but then all human sexuality is a little weird.

Story time nigger.

Mean fo
r>>8022077

lrn2proportionality

Every modern problem has always existed to some degree and in one form or another. There were cocaine addicts in 1875, too - that doesn't mean that the problem society had with it back then was anywhere near what we see with crack in our inner cities.

That's too much common sense and it goes against the rule of law. Laws are already convoluted enough as it is, if you start making exceptions you start making precedents, and things can very quickly spin out of control.

What, in a court of law, is different from a grown man having sex with a 16 year old he solicited vs. a grown man having sex with a 16 year old babysitter? These are the kinds of things that have to be written down and defined.

Weiner cut a deal

I think Obama and Hillary are now both screwed.

..Pedophilia is an attraction to PREPUBESCENT individuals who have not yet undergone the changes of PUBERTY.

You may think you are referring instead to Hebephilia which describes EARLY PUBERTY at the ages of 11-14 and believe you are characterizing some equally negative sexual disorder.

The DSM does not recognize attraction to anyone age 15 or older as unhealthy or atypical behavior. There is nothing wrong with you if you find a 15 year old girl to be attractive due to her having the features of an attractive young woman.

However, the DSM is NOT the guideline for State Law dictating the definition of the age of consent. In most states, this is between 16-18. Only a few allow consent at 14 and NC isn't one of them.

People really need to stop assuming that we make laws relating to this based on biology or any form of logic.

Divorce is one of the biggest no-no's
She once said that if we got married and i cheated on her she would rather kill me then divorce me.
One important thing to remember is that public appearance is one of the most important things to a muslim, to not bring shame on the family and friends.

A few things come to mind:
Wouldn't be seen in public with me in a public display of affection kind of way
Wouldnt tell anyone we were dating
Would continiously talk about how much respect she had for her parents while lying str8 to their faces about where she was going/doing
Smoked weed with me
Drinks
Rode the dick like a pro
Took facials
Wouldnt eat pork
See where im going with this?
As long as no one knows its ok to be haram but the irrationality comes with my last point, even with her willingly taking a salty splat on her face the saltiness of bacon was a no-go.

Mother of God.

Another possibility is somehow institutionalize more leeway with how judges and juries handle cases. I really think normalfags could make, on average, okay judgments about these these things. I guess the trouble is there's no answer that fixes every edge case.

Degenerate.

That's a funny way of admitting you proved my point that society has warmed up to underage sex.

It only makes a difference to feminists who want to inflate their sexual value by using the law to bar relationships between sexually active teens and adult men. It should not make a difference what age their partner is if society has given them the green light to be sexual.

Weed and alcohol is what got you? Not the fact i banged a muslim chick?
Alright buddy.

i don't think they can use his authorization to admit any classified material they find on his machine into evidence in another case without a special extended warrant from the DOJ due to the nature of the case.

I mean, I hope I'm wrong and obviously they already know what's on there. It's about whether or not the DOJ will issue them a warrant so they can legally say they know what's on here and how it relates to this specific case.

You’re still not right.

Exactly. Pedophilia is, by definition, the sexual attraction to a LACK of sexual characteristics. Because of the inherent lack of ability to reproduce there, we consider that a MENTAL ILLNESS.

Ephebophilia, too, then only makes sense between two individuals of the same age.

Circumcision jokes inbound!

They better have that mother fucker under an order of protection.

This is going to be one wild ass Halloween.

No American states have an AOC below 16, but in some you can marry below 16 with parental consent and/or a court order, and I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for violating the AOC who was married to an underage spouse.

Loving this guys use of Weiner.

Of course… weiner is a slimy kike. Many redpilled anons often forget that the jew has no loyalty toward anyone whatsoever, and they will readily stab other jews in the back whenever needed…. its like the scorpion and the frog…. this is simply the nature of the jew.

The jew pack mentality is not motivated by a loyalty to the community or "religion", but rather is due to the fact that jews all have their slimy tendrils in one another's business, and keep dirt on each other to ensure loyalty. Remember that huma and hillary are not members of the tribe and therefore the jew considers them to be subhuman. Once the parasitic jew is exposed it will sacrifice its hosts and slither away to a new victim. Again, this is simply the nature of the jew.

The comey-weiner scandal.

Halfchan thread from last night.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95147611

Apparently Hillary was shipping Stinger Missiles to ISIS.

Military found out. They're taking here down at 11am Tuesday.

Could all be a LARP. Rates a 6.2 on my happenning meter.

Under what circumstisions we can only guess…

You didn't breed with it.

Pic related

How would the military not know they were arming ISIS? That kind of equipment moving does not happen without senior officials noticing.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat pork. It's been a great rule to live by thus far.

Hope it's true but sadly it probably isn't. cuckchan larp threads are bullshit.

Sounds like a crazy bitch. No wonder you broke up.
You did break up with her, right?
But he's already shamed her, and their family and their friends. She can't kill him. What possible benefit is there to not divorcing him?

Stopped reading when he said Tor doesn't work. This is a meme fed shills push.

…I'm starting to think Weiner was a deep-cover agent all along.

At this point I not only anticipate anything outlandish happening, I fully expect the actual outcome to be as insane as fucking possible.

Dude, you’ve been around truth (here) for so long you think that other imageboards actually care about it.

Every muslim I know is a degenerate that fucks anything that walks, drinks, uses drugs and smoke like their lives depend on it. Their religion is a farce to make them like goodie two shoes.

Underage sex was probably going on as much if not more often back then than it is now. They just didn't think of it as a problem. Since most people made their living by either subsistence level farming or by trade and since most children probably didn't live to adulthood and most women died in childbirth, it was probably imperative that people procreated as soon as and as often as possible.

The 'problem' of underage sex is one created by urbanisation and modern living.

It rates a Vaguely Remember It So That When It Doesn’t Happen You Can Keep A Record Of Everything Wrong It Said on mine. Just like the old “FBI user” shit from July.

…Did no one at your junior high / high schools hook up at all? 8th grade was a pretty sexually active year for a whole bunch of us.

It's pretty normal for people going through puberty to have sex. That whole biology thing. I don't really understand why anyone thinks that abnormal in any sense.

What this means is that discovery is kosher.
Looking into the emails requires a separate warrant in the same way a safe or journal does.
THat is a mislead and attempt to confuse the facts in order to make it look better.
See WRT the DOJ obstruction thread.
These emails have been known about from well before Weiner and not been granted a warrant to inspect, or they were only discovered just this week.

Either way, Connoley's announcement is very suspicious and definitely political given even Congress is now taking him out to be put down for this bullshit announcement, same with the rest of the FBI, including the much vaunted supposed civil war internal.

Of course they did. Usually at parties when they drank too much
I never said that it was abnormal. It's perfectly normal. Horny teenagers are going to fuck, there's no way you can prevent it. That was the point I was trying to make.

Other user is trying to argue that
A) It's perfectly normal and acceptable, or at least it should be, for a 52 year old man to fuck a 15 year old girl
B) That parents nowadays not only condone but encourage this kind of behaviour.

And these are both positions I disagree with.

What kind of candy does Trump like?
I'll make sure I have some of that, plus some gruel - in case these two come around.

Chekd when no one else did

Knock if off with the slide discussion.

It's pretty weird that such a scenario would ever emerge but horny teenage girls can fuck whomever they choose to. Big difference between casual sex and a relationship, though.

LIKE A TYPICAL LIBERTARIAN:
politifake.org/third-world-immigration-invasion-set-destroy-america-immigra-politics-68811.html

lp.org/issues/immigration/

650,000 FUCKING E-MAILS

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/fbi-scour-through-650000-emails-found-weiners-laptop

That's old news. Its awfully late to suddenly get concerned about it.
nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/

If USMil is involved, there has to be something more.

Weiner was fucking hoarding this shit as leverage for his life. Trump seems to have known this somehow.

Holy shit.

That is gonna take some time to process.

Perhaps it was shipped with Obama's approval, Not Hillary's.

Tens of thousands will be duplicates of what they already have, and those will be a piece of cake to weed out.

wew

Okay, well fuck. So hillary will just win anyway, but she will be untouchable because the investigation will be considered partisan. Either that or Tim Kaine becomes POTUS. Honestly the left doesn't actually care if we have a criminal in the White House. How the fuck are we supposed to have an election with this shit ongoing? Fuck this world.

>Sounds like a crazy bitch. No wonder you broke up.
Yes, not that i cant handle crazy but muslim crazy is a whole other level of crazy.

Again might just be how muslims work, they make up as they go what is and what is not haram at any given time.
I might be wrong here but according to islam females has to marry muslim men but muslim men can marry jews christians etc so techically, they arent married. =/= its not a muslim marriage so its not valid according to islam anyways.
Who knows the real reason? I mean hillary is still married to bill. Maybe they have so much dirt on each other that splitting up officially will never be an option.
Or its just muslim not wanting to dovorce cuz abomination

underrated post

Hillary isnt going to win.

Hillary isn't going to win, Mr. (((Blackpill)))

maybe he has proof that she is an agent for Saudi Arabia and is blackmailing her to stay with him

We should make a collection of images of well-prepared meals involving pork. They'd be useful in certain venues.

Perhaps Obama will start a false flag attack on a US military base in the middle east. Say that the Russians did it and generate such a constitutional crisis that elections will have to be postponed until the dems get another candidate that is electable.

Postponement of the election results in the death of everyone in the administration. They’re not that stupid.

It's always little shit, user. The security guard who exposed watergate noticed a little tiny piece of tape on a doorway that wasn't supposed to be there, otherwise he never would've stumbled across it.

top kek

I sure envy those tabloid writers right now

Wait what?
650k emails on Weiner's laptop?

That number has to be bullshit..
650k emails would be around 7,4 emails per hour for 10 fucking years.

why not? he's probably banged dozens of loli slaves.

90% sure it's an entire hoard of dirt on literally anyone he could find it on as "life insurance"

Thing is, the ISIS shipments and ISIS proper came after Hillary left and Kerry came into office.
All the more so for when we started bombing.
So pinning it on Hillary is stupid, since pinning it on CHeney for fufilling exactly what he warned about in 91 is much more honest.

Yeah, but Bill is the former President of the United States. He's got lots of connections, he can, and has, opened doors for Hillary. People respect him, even though he's a rapist. People still thought he was a good President even after Lewinsky. His approval ratings upon leaving office were actually the highest of any President since WWII. Plus, you need to project the image of having a happy family if you want to be President these days, so it makes sense for Hillary to keep Bill around.

Weiner has absolutely no benefit to Huma politically. He's a disgraced congressman and a joke. She's poisoned by her association with him. They're not even living in the same house any more, unlike Bill and Hillary, so it makes absolutely no sense to me that they'd stay married, even when you take 'muh religion' and 'muh haram' into account

i find it hard to take anything that a mush-mouthed meat-head says as intelligent.

Holy shit, the power this man exudes. Watch how he speaks and Melania instantly zeroes in on him. She still looks raptured.

They aren't all his. I bet he scraped the server multiple times from huma's account.

She's probably done stuff that's just as bad, if not worse.

Yeah, the kikes made the economy soar under Clinton because he passed NAFTA, effectively turning the country into a dead man walking. They didn't want anyone to feel the pain until long after the poison was already in our system.

In even a small nuclear exchange, the executive branch will be shuffled off for safety to ensure legitimate chain of command. Obama and crew would be shuttled of to their respective bunkers, the Russians would be blamed and the feds will be too busy with a nationwide crisis to deal with a lesser case.

Or Huma stored it on his laptop as a precautionary measure. Don't forget that she had free access to Hillary's emails.

you are fucking retarded

Huma would email herself classified documents from her secure account, to her nonsecure, then to Yahoo just so she could print with an unsecure server.
So no I could see this entirely being Huma and Huma alone.
As is, all talk is wild ass speculation that contradicts multiple other points and known material from FBI insiders.

Gonna elaborate on that?

You'd be surprised the access some celebrities have.

And cnn says the fbi does believe the deleted emails are among them.

You are right. It does not make sense. Perhaps there is more to this story then we previously expected.
If we just theorise a bit, what would be legit reasons for Huma to stay with Weiner? Love? I highly doubt that from watching clips of them together, it really looks like she despises him.
650 000 emails. Does that begin to explain why she sticks with him? How?
Man i wish we had those emails

But it's not like Weiner is a hacker that can get into people's emails or Clinton's server, the person with the access would be Huma..

If that number is real, then the only thing that I can think of that would make _any_ sense is that Huma is a Saudi spy that was hoarding state dept emails..

But at the same time she can't be a spy..
You can't be a spy and be this shit at your job..

Also..
Do people in politics not know how to encrypt their shit?
How the fuck does everyone just have their shit floating around like this?

Federal Government: Hey Huma Abedin, you handed over everything right? You are under oath.

Later

Federal Government: Hey Huma, what are these 650,000 emails? I thought you gave us everything?

How the fuck is Hillary Clinton's campaign supposed to spin 650,000 emails? That number alone is damning

wew

How about you go to the ovens along with them?

Source?

It will be interesting to see what kind of deal Weiner gets for this.

There's no getting out of jail for him. Everybody already knows he's a pedophile.

Someone get a screen shot of the actual article please..
It's behind a paywall and I'm too dumb to figure out how to bypass that shit..

wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957/

I'm pretty sure she separated from him earlier this year after the twitter crotch shot that had his son in the photo

With the overlap of State and Clinton Foundation personnel, that may not have mattered.

You yourself said your muslim girlfriend wouldn't stand for any public displays of affection. Maybe Huma is exactly the same. Maybe behind closed doors it's different.

The only reasons I can think of that they wouldn't divorce is either love or money. Either Huma really does love him or else it would cost her too much to divorce him. I mean, Weiner's appearing in fucking SyFy movies. He's a disgraced former congressman. Huma probably makes more in kickbacks from being Hillary's aide than Weiner does from 'not' lobbying. If she pulls the trigger on a divorce there's a chance she'll have to pay him alimony.

For most paywall media - Google the article name & click through. Paywall work-around.

==NEED A NEW THREAD== ~744 posts

Yup.. That did it..
Man, I feel like a fucking idiot..
Thank you.

If it is true that Weiner is a prolific pedophile, I wouldn't put it past him to be more technically competent than he lets on. Pedos have a strong incentive to be technically competent.

Of course he's been caught numerous times, so maybe not…

archive.is/4Fpnk

fuck, yeah, bronksi. had the toy of that magnificent bastard

Its this, ISIS was getting their gear from Iraqi surrender monkies, with some manner of CIA gun and WMD running going onto Iraq. Ghouta was to be the falseflag in, but failed because Russia stepped up to play ball and showed with the MIT study that it was ISIS doing the shit. US then gets its ass mad due to PNAC, Israel gets pissed about Yinion, and the EU sucks so hard they can't even get a name on their bullshittery.
The blame is on Hillary is the same as with Libya, so desperate for any dirt, they may as well fake it ala the Kent and Russian election vids being purpoted as fraud in Hillary's favor.

Done

Trump has already won.

Alternative article on zero hedge

650,000 Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop
archive.is/8xklK