Get Out: Ebil White Folks Mobie

youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ

Imagine if they made a movie about black people this blatantly racist.

Lmao I bet they will soon. Can't wait to see Ben Garrison on the silver screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it was a parody or satire, an idea like that could be fucking hilarious. Seems they're playing it straight though, somehow. Looks dumb.

man this is getting so old miscegenation and evil white people. Always the white girls with niggers. When will this break the camels back? How many more decades do whites have to suffer at the hand of the kikes.

This is happening because we are always expecting somebody else to come and save us, that has to stop. It's time to act, people can't just sit around anymore and complain forever.

I want to see a movie where a black guy is convinced that his white girlfriend's family hates him. He visits them over a weekend and the mom of the family is normal, treats him well and invites him to church with them. He keeps misinterpreting glances at the girl as glances at him for being black and he can't stop freaking out. A scene where he's sitting in the bathroom whispering to his dad on the phone about how he feels like he's in the wrong place or that he knows they want to lynch him, then he'd be met by the dad and offered a cigar in the den and they'd have a chat. The black guy would be sweating bullets and the dad would just ask, "Now, is it serious? Do you love her?" black guy'd reply something nervous but affirmative. Last day they're there they pack up, he's convinced he's passed as a good uncle Tom and they head out, as the parents watch from the porch their daughter drives away with the black guy and before fading to black the dad says, "Good to finally see she got over the heroin." And the mom would say something like "I'm just glad to know she's not dead in an alley somewhere."

Because that is exactly the type of white girl who fucks a nigger.

Goddamn look at that snout.I will see your snout and raise you two more!

Found a problem with your script, friend.

Pick one

Kike arrogance is truly without limits

I don't know why that didn't occur to me when I was writing that.

The trailer itself was pretty good, looked actually a little scary.

But this anti-white propaganda won't get a dime out of me, lynch worthy.

Just in time for Valentine's, like the Jesse Owens propaganda that came out last February.

The middle school sluts they market this crap to will be too busy giving head to their Black boyfriends in the theater to pay attention to the plot.

Oh look it is the Stepford House Niggers

Some niggers are imtimidated by these kind of movies, so it's fine. The less race mixing the btter

Dey's brainwashing nigga to be quiet and productive and pay taxes an' sheeeeeeeeeit.

The Stepford Negros.

Sl many niggers and cucks in the comments. At least there was this gem

Doing my part.
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Get out, kike.

Trailer looks shit. At least got a decent Deus Vult image from it though.

It was shitty as hell though, suddenly out of nowhere they started throwing in these glitches that had no relation to the rest of the flow before them.

Not that the trailer could have been saved anyway with a fucking nigger and his White girlfriend being shoved in our faces.

I thought the joke was that every nigger that is taken back to the neighborhood is brainwashed to act like a polite white person. So the "message" is that blacks are being brainwashed to be like white people by white-society dat be keepin the brudduh down.

It's possible their black boyfriends will be too busy yelling and throwing popcorn during the movie to be able to focus on getting a blowjob. There's a reason old movie theaters made black people sit in a balcony far from white people trying to pay attention to the movie they paid to see.

white privilege

I'm starting to get worried that they have something up their sleeve. It's so obvious all this propaganda and their attempts at forced miscegenation in Europe will fail. People are getting angrier and angrier. It's getting really crazy. Even the closeted males who won't admit it still suffer from their natural instincts when their women are under attack. They just don't voice it so it builds under the surface. We're going to have some kind of conflict very fucking soon. Can't they see this? That's why I'm worried. There has to be some kind of other plan we haven't thought of. They can't be this fucking stupid can they?

It's satire. Poorly written, racist satire but satire none the less.

Oh shit

ZING!

At this point they're trying to run out the clock. All they have to do is continue the status quo.

This seems to be a movie out of time, vilifying White suburbia? It's not the '90s anymore. There's not much of it left.

Have you been reading the Podesta emails? Yes, they're that stupid. They think they'll be safe in their panic rooms and this and that. But when riots breakout, I'm sure am not the only one with their list of people to visit.

I was going to come back and summarize the video for people, but I have no idea what was communicated by this video.

Did they even bother to mention Hitler wasn't the one who snubbed him but (((FDR)))? doubt it

Not only are they that stupid, but the jews throwing ayyyliums shit on TV
actually fucking believe it
And here I thought all this time that like Craig Kilborne, they was just mocking the hell out of stupid rednecks.

The Jews always have a contingency. If anything this is all according to plan, people underestimate the eternal Jew.

aliens were supposed to be the government propaganda boogeyman to be pushed on the populace to keep them in perpetual war, so they do not look at their masters.

way back in 2005 they did

How about Go Backto Africa

Nice blackpilling attempt there you faggot.

Too bad the next generation after us are already getting red pilled.

They are the first generation to truly be born into the internet, its no surprise that they are seeing through the bullshit when they can see the raw truth right in front of their eyes on the internet.

It really would make for a nice movie and use a dramatically lower budget than these other movies that need much more elaborate sets and special effects.

Makes it more obvious how Hollywood purposefully has to be passing up such stories if they'd skip out on doing movies that are cheaper to produce.

Nothing terrorize more the black than be a productive member of the community, it's even worse ten the return of the slavery.

thanks for that.

Jews don't plan long-term, or ever. At any given point they make what appears to them to be the most profitable move.
The kikes in charge of this filth propaganda movie hate christian whites (all white european are considered christians by them) and love making shekels to rub together. So when another oppurtunity comes along to make money while subverting christians they will take it every time.
Some very smart kikes have grand ambitions with preferred due by dates, but im sure they would like to achieve these goals as soon as they could. Don't confuse greed for planning.
Planning is something some white men do, no one else does this. So don't make the mistake of the enternal aryan always does by anthromorphizing your enemy and overestimating him or expecting him to behave like a white man. Jews are roaches. They are succesfull because they subvert their host, prey on their weakness, and have in group preference. That's it. Once their crimes come to light they have nothing. NOTHING. We don't respect their claims to their property and they are incapable of fighting for themselves or even making a moral case because they do not understand morality.
Do not call a fish stupid for not being able to climb trees.
Do not call a kike stupid for not being able foresee the coming boot in their face, in a way they expect it anyway because they project jewishness unto the world.

what is the protocols of the elders of zion?

Hood pranks kek.

This time it's Quirky Zooey Deschannel Hipster Type White Girl burning the coal.

I just made friends with grunts for SHTF, you can try the Mr. Wizard approach and see how it works out.

t. leaf

If only this were an option. We should all get working on our hypnotism.

Start hashtag #boycottUniversal or #YouGetOut or similar
Get it trending to trump groups.

Trust this user… We whites make the great majority of the middle class. While blacks and mexicans will just pirate it.

Hit the jew where it hurts, its sheckles.

It still wouldn't change their genetics. Though if we could hypnotize them to act like whites and then chemically castrate them, I'd have no problem with them living near me.