Documentary on Mind Control in Hollywood

It's from the people who did Hellstorm. Watching it now, dunno if it's good or not.

renegadevids.com/2017/07/15/the-big-picture-of-child-trafficking-mind-control-culture/

It's got a lot of info in it, so I recommend watching it when you have some free time and can concentrate.

fake documentary, this kind of sh*t should not be allowed, i hope they jail the director for hate speech & antisemitism.

"No studio support? No Jewish Producers?!? FAKE FILM! TRASH! GARBAGE!, DELETE IT!"

The stuff about Shirley Temple is terrifying.

Theres your problem

Hmm?

Shirley Temple was a film actress.

Im more worried about capitalism than some dumb movies

Don't think she was ever in anything that would qualify as a film friendo, just flicks. Also what do you expect when most of the parents dont give a shit about their kids most of the kids get fucked with and only a small percentage therefore dont. There are plenty who have been okay, but obviously lots that havent.

That doesn't make any sense, goldberg.

most pretentious sentence ever spoken

Does it mention Dan "The Cunny-Cummer Chaim" Schneider? I can't think of Holywood-sponsored child abuse without this fat Jew coming into my mind first and foremost.

I'm only 40 minutes in, so idk yet.

Name one movie of hers that actually matters Ill wait faggot

What's Hellstorm?

This worth watching.

6/10

Too much "evil jews" and "Hitler didndu nuffin" for no good reason. Also project monarch seems like bs, if tv people are broken it's likely because they're druggies and/or got abused.

Nice work, Sinead. I wonder if she's still a flat earther.

She's vegpilled, so she's alright in my book.

some antisemitic bullsh*t

>Oy vey! Don't question (((capitalism))), goy.

I ain't clicking that shit. Jewtube or get out.

It's banned on Jewtube.

The guy reading the quotes is terrible.