California Democrats bribe Halfway House for vote

twitter.com/stello_official/status/792449105767178240
Spread it

Literally doesn't matter, CA is a locked blue state, this would be worth more if it was a battleground state
Also, the offered evidence is pretty shit

First post

I disagree. Hillary's managed to slip through for too fucking long. Every bit of evidence that can be brought against her and her homunculi needs to be added to the tally.

You don't have to break twatter links up.

Do you?

First post kike. Anything that undermines them is weapon to be used. It confirms the rigged system/election/corruption memes to normies.

It's out of habit.

This is hearsay at best until they can find who was actually paying out, if that occurred

Yeah Holy shit. They literally are playing with fire and a half now. Oven gauges pinned overtemp when?

Maybe it is a locked blue state because of exactly this and other things like it thought. Maybe putting up with shit because shit is normal is exactly why all this terrible shit continues to be allowed to happen.

Jesus Christ these moronic commenters… How does anyone actually use twitter? And why?

Fucking this.

ARCHIVE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER

He should t least download it and save it and archive the tweet lest the whole thing get shoahed and twitter claims it never existed.

God I hope you're right. I would be so fucking proud if Washington voted red this year. We've done it before. All the dems seem really apathetic, bernie bumper stickers still all over but not a single Hillary sign in sight. I found three voter mail envelopes in the trash at the post office ripped in half and with the name torn off in the garbage can with the ad mail and unwanted grocery store bulletins. I couldn't believe it.

Reported for defeatism. [Pic related]

When California goes red on election day and all 55 go to Trump all you defeatist cucks and CTR shills will look stupid.

I honestly hope it does. I want to see Cali put some other state to shame by going red and doing so by a large margin.

bmb

It matters because it's illegal

You should have taken a picture. We need to be recording everything we see like that.

Maybe we should make a thread or sticky psa about this. I've seen more than a few things like this where people didn't record evidence. If you see something, show something. I dunno, I just want to be able to show more readily how fucked up everything is.

I doubt they actually were. More likely they were scamming these drug addicts.

I want to believe.

i dont think this proves shit but here you go

So really, it's not that different from the usual lefty playbook. A straight up transaction, votes for gibs. They are just usually less forward about it, I guess they had to explain it to this burned out retard without using euphemisms. It's no less untoward than what they normally do.

Still makes good normie bait, spread it!

It tilts the popular vote in favor of Hillary so in the event of a Trump victory via electoral college, Hillary can have some bargaining power, or take Trump to court or something.

Comments on top posts essentially function like reddit. However, if you use the search feature, you can directly contact hundreds or thousands of people, either to inform (ie people who ask passing questions about Syria, Clinton probe, but haven't been paying attention), or to debate or trigger. It may be the best platform to debate random people, because it doesn't have the groupthink and collective action that comes from reddit's subs, but has a much wider user base than chans.