Subliminal messages and brainwahing

How do I know if I'm going to get brainwashed by anything I watch on the msm? They have so many flashing images/graphics and techno sounds I'm afraid to take the risk.

For example would watching CNN for a few hours brainwash me a little, despite already being redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

freedocumentaries.org/documentary/bbc-the-century-of-the-self-happiness-machines-season-1-episode-1#watch-film
rense.com/general74/mindcontrol.htm
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Fox News "breaking news" tone is like a Pavlovian bell for me. I instinctively look up at the screen every time.

Having well-dressed, good looking people and people from Harvard give orders only works on goyim with blank slates.

Then don't. MSM is trash, anyway.

1. Consciously process all the symbols and messages. Anything consciously processed will be disarmed.

2. Break rapport. Essentially train yourself to see media as the enemy. It will make it all feel unpleasant. Your brain will interpret messages from it as negative and untruthful. Programming only works if you feel like the signal is positive/authoritative/truthful etc. It's why they have anchors and attractive people.

msm means mainstream media in case you didn't know.

Have a cure.

Im not clicking that.

Yes, I know. And I still maintain it's trash.

It's pretty good, though.
Unless you suffer from the cerebral jew (epilepsy) or have cucked eyes, of course.

Why is the video bad quality to begin with?

I have Epilepsy. Explain how that's related to Jews you fucking triple niggerfaggot.

Subliminal messages have been disproved for years now. To put it simply, that's just not how your brain works. If they flash something too fast for you to see, it definitely won't be enough to violently alter your brain. It just isn't possible. Brainwashing is also not really possible either. It's like people who believe in hypnotism. The only way it works is if you really want to be hypnotized, and even then most of it is placebo on the part of the willing user.

In short, there's no risk from subliminal messaging. If there was, then rock music would have been banned back when soccer moms thought it encouraged children to worship Satan if you played records backwards.

Jews have developed increasingly devastating mental diseases over the years due to inbreeding.

Can you do some of my laundry next time you seize? Thanks.

If you're not retarded you'll just get angrier

The fuck does that mean?

Whenever I watch MSM shit it I'm reminded of how they can lie about everything or I remember stuff they've lied about in the past, so it pisses me off. I can't watch TV without getting mad at everything anymore.

t.CIA

[hand rubbing intensifies]

fuck you, boi

The risk of 'brainwashing' is mostly from being told a side of stories without the media wanting to let you hear about any other side. You won't realize that there could be something else to these stories as the media is fairly experienced with talking about subjects while making it sound like it's in depth on a particular subject.

Take the latest email scandal for example. They may try focusing on Weiner, the way the phones were setup, what this could mean for people's thoughts on the election, and other such things. While ignoring the matter of what is actually in the emails already known about and what sort of crimes they've already proven. So by only paying attention to the MSM, you could think you were very well informed on the matter while knowing almost nothing about the various subjects being reported on.

It doesn't help when you also have the usual liberal snark being practiced, where they make snarky comments about something as though any disagreement is laughable. This dissuades many people from thinking there is any way to disagree.

I'd say this can all act as a form of subliminal messaging as it would have to affect you unconsciously to some extent. Especially if you watched something like Jon Oliver or the Daily Show which have always had major problems with how they'll present a comment, lie, or half truth, have audience which makes you feel like you're supposed to laugh as well, and then proceed with some conclusion that you're meant to agree with. You get thrown out of logically processing what is being said by the laughter or snark practiced so you don't even consider what it is exactly that both parties involved in the conversation before you are even having.

I have GamerGate on the brain today, so I'd say it'd be good to remember what all happened there whenever one of the professional victims would get their sycophants or fuck buddies in the media to help them out. You'd have someone like Sarkeesian getting upset that people are pointing out flaws in her arguments and the media would report on how awful it was that they were being harassed, while trying their damnedest to avoid every commenting on what this 'harassment' consisted of. If you never looked into yourself then you could easily fall into the trap of believing there was some actual wrong taking place. This is the problem that occurs if you only pay attention to the MSM or pay attention to it too much which you'd have to try your best to avoid.

What

Yes, but they don't do it with fucking flashing images and bullshit like that, holy fuck, lol

The brainwashing is done by warping your perceptions of reality; carefully controlling stereotypes. A quick example is how cars always explode in hollywood movies. A lot of people think cars really work exactly that way, because they only ever see it happen in movies that way, and have never seen a major car accident in real life.

So this is how they control and condition people: They create false, positive or negative, stereotypes and then constantly reinforce them by repetition. Any source of information that might upset the stereotypes they create are censored and discredited. Multitudes of media are used to reinforce the stereotype. The stereotype is further reinforced by classic rhetoric - fallacies, appeals, etc.

In this way a certain narrative is created, and people believe it 100% because they've never been shown nor have they seen or experienced, anything different. Blacks are gentle, caring, intelligent, and aboriginals are noble savages because those being influenced don't have personal experiences with blacks or aboriginals - only experiences filtered to them through mainstream and "popular" (isn't really, they control the popularity charts) media and culture.

And because this is done in a non-intrusive manner, the person in question thinks THEY came up with these ideas first, rather than it being drip-fed to them by the media. This helps reinforce the conditioning, as people cling to it HARD. You can't argue someone out of this condition, you have to lead them in such a way that they lead themselves out of it. This usually involves exposing the entire media establishment as liars, or at least exposing serious lies they've been led to believe their entire life, which will lead to them beginning to question the basic assumptions and stereotypes they've always believed but can now correctly see are distinctly not their own.

Television is nothing more than a brainwashing tool. The arguments, rhetoric, everything about it, especially the mainstream news channels, is about brainwashing you. Even the shows you don't normally think might be about brainwashing, are brainwashing you. They collectively control what you think the world looks like. When they control your sensory inputs, they control what you see, learn, and understand.

Drop television like a rock. Try to stop watching television shows and movies (the more modern, the worse it is).

Wtf I love rwds now

this

I do think you can technically brainwash someone, but only crudely through massive amounts of physical and sexual violence.

This, well said user.

We the people are in need of an "information hygiene" protocol that one can use to protect oneself from pathological memes.  Very similar to hand washing hygiene revolution in medicine and better understanding and defending against viral propagation vectors.

After all, the behaviors of memes and infectious agents such as viruses share a lot of similarities, so their management will probably rhyme in some poetic way.

First line of defense is avoidance - the meme can't infect you if it can't reach you.

Second line of defense is to turn on your mind's memetic imune system.  Pay active attention to the memetic payload, but give extra attention to the capsid dispersal mechanism.  This includes the symbols, messages, jingles, repetitions, sex/hunger/pleasure signalling, and other things meant to disarm your mind just enough to allow the meme to penetrate defenses and enter the mind.

Third line of defense is to activate memetic inflammation.  Engage your mind to regard the incoming memes as negative, manipulative, subversive, and untrithful.  See it as an enemy attack on your mind, an attempt at mind occupation.  Actively beat down invading memes using logic and appeal to your probiotic memes if necessary to outcompete and kill the invading memes.

After that, if you are sufficiently flagellated by enemy memes for too long and lose resilience, you may need a memetic recolonization.  We usually seek out friends and family of common idealogy after a demoralizing bombardment of adversarial memes to restore our memetic microbiome.  We also can share meme immunities/resistance with others in this way.

With practice you can learn to not be caught off guard, and when you are, quarantine and dissect the culprit meme and develop an immunity by keeping an awareness of its signature.

My hypothesis is that many cases of depression and weldtschmerz attributable to life in the modern world are really just states of chronic memetic inflammation.  Our minds are constantly under attack, and some of us refuse to drink the kool aid, which leaves our minds in the third and fourth line of defense ad infinitum.  It takes a toll.  Also, leftism attempts to subvert support networks, which impedes memetic recolonization.

The documentary Century of the Self does a good job of revealing their tactics. Understanding them is the best defense.

freedocumentaries.org/documentary/bbc-the-century-of-the-self-happiness-machines-season-1-episode-1#watch-film

"Mind hygiene" might be a better name for such a protocol.

do you have any ability to think logically? if so you should be immune.

Brain washing and subliminal messaging is very complicated and it takes days of conditioning subliminally.

I purposely try to brain wash myself all the time and trust me even if you're willing it hard as fuck.

Mind control is more sophisticated than flashing images at you, though it may involve consumer devices like TVs in some way. This link is very cursory and out of date but it gives a limited introduction to the kinds of things that were being developed decades ago, in public view. Current technology, and current classified technology is almost certainly at a terrifying point of development.

rense.com/general74/mindcontrol.htm

Only partly true. A logical mind instantiated with false premises (equality, tolerance, reparations, false history) will come to false conclusions. Ex falso quod libet.

Also, logos has to share a home in the mind with pathos and ethos. You can' just rein one in and write the others off; the weakest link will break the chain.

Your mind needs a fortress and good opsec. Don't let it down.

If you're thinking, and considering things as they are being presented to you, and are able to recognize bullshit when you see and hear it, slim to none.
If, on the other hand, you're one of these Johnny Eighteenpacks that drinks cheap swill in a recliner until losing consciousness in front of the daily sportsball news, odds are you're going to come out of it losing 5-10 points on your IQ per year, and a have gut so huge you can't find your own prick without a floor jack to help you lift up your mudflap.

The thing to remember, is that TV and movies are representations of the truth - not actual reality. Many people do not understand this, and they ignore the moments where the film clearly breaks with reality. Also, knowing the intentions of the people showing the film (ie kikes) helps you to understand what the end goal is, and what the messages are.

In the end, watching entertainment is what the proles do. Keep it to a minimum. If you wanna watch something you haven't see before - check out the movie Dark City.
Honestly tho, everything is pozzed. So its not really worth it.

You can be the smartest mother fucker in the world, but if all you know about bears are that they are intelligent and kind and caring, one day when you visit the forest (see ghetto) you're gonna get fucking mauled.

its not "brainwashing"
brainwashing requires actual control over your diet and movement

its suggestion and presuasuion

Does anyone remember how every cartoon character from Nickelodeon in the 90's was Jewish? Or had jew themes? Look at Tommy Pickles goy. Hes good jew.

I'm in deep cover with a group of marxists and it constantly amazes me how much television they all watch. And it's bad television. They're constantly recommending me shit like Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, two prime examples of leftist propaganda.

These people are the definition of useful idiots.

This might sound off-the-wall but it's been on my mind.
You know how movies and TV use sound and music to influence our emotions?
Could the msm play music and sounds either at such a low volume that we can't consciously hear them, or outside our hearing range to influence us in the same way?
I don't know if it's actually possible but if so that would be an easy way to fortify their narrative.

They actually do this everywhere. It's very popular to do in stores and theme parks. Next time you're at the mall or a grocery store that plays music, listen to the lyrics and tone.

Anytime you watch anything on mainstream TV you are most likely being brainwashed with some form of propaganda.

If you watched for a few hours, I don't think you would be brainwashed at all becausem, being redpilled, you already know that it's bullshit from the beginning. Afterwards, you'll just wind up here again.

If, on the other hand, you watched that and only that, then yes, you'd be a brainwashed nigga.

Marijuana is the herbal jew.
TV is the electric jew.
Seizures are the cerebral jew.
Etc.

It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.
Talmudvision doesn't have to brainwash people through flashing images and subliminal audio (which only works if you want it to), it conditions the audience by presenting a certain worldview through its content and editing. Watching the same shit day in and day out gradually sculpts the uncritical viewer's mindset into whatever his favourite TV networks are trying to cultivate.
As cancerous as having a hypnosis fetish is, it did help me start watching media critically and eventually lead me to Holla Forums.

They don't really use overt subliminal messaging, but they do use hypnotic/persuasion techniques amplified with technological prowess to push a narrative of their own design rather than the truth. The graphics and sounds are not dangerous in and of themselves, but rather they are used to enhance their persuasive presentation to better manipulate you.

If you watch television or use a computer, AT ALL, you are being programmed subliminally. It's part of modern life.

You cannot subvert someone that does not wish to be subverted, in fact if you look it up then you will realise that you also can't hypnotise someone that chooses not to be. The part about choosing not to be hypnotised has even resulted in people trying to explain it by attributing hypnosis to placebo, since someone that is hypnotised can be suggested to want to do things but simply ordering them do something they choose not to will end up snapping them out of it. So in other words, no you will not. They may try gaslighting, where they try to trick you into doubting something that is verifiably true through either distorted or outright false statements but knowing that they wish to subvert alone will be enough even if something like flashing lights actually worked.

Valuable insights, user. You have evidently given this much thought. Any books you can recommend? Did you ever read the works of B.F Skinner and his contemporaries?

Seeing how you have "immunized" yourself from false narratives and things of the sort, don't you think it is important to keep up to speed, identify new/experimental techniques and generally stay abreast of the narrative and where the fuck these scumbags are going with it?

(HEIL)

I suggest you watch for something like this. Mnemonic Circles is the key feature that the jerkoffs in the media use for mind control and subliminal hypnosis. You can see it many logos and whatever else once you are able to recognize the various patterns used in part.

It's these sorts of things that once become apparent, they lose their power. The old couch potato meme where you sit there slumped in front of the talmudvision, eyes half-open, mouth slightly agape is actually a real objective; generally accepting of all trash information.

I only watch MDE
LETS ALL LOVE SAM

Visit /32/, there is some useful literature in the sticky.

Trigger words like: SEX are mostly common to find, even in the cloudes on a weather channel or when you look at the NASA images of earth or moon. Said with that, it is not easy to avoid them, you always have to be aware of those things, especially when it comes from another source you dont know or has ties to the goverment. Well, even these fucked up youtube channel who look like as if a bot has made them where you can watch all these FUCKING AWESOME REAL UFO SHIT or 9!!INSIDER JOB at least the 911 bush conspiracy brainwashing worked for one ethic group to an 100% succesfully rate, and now they run around the world and yell alla snackbar

There is this one sentence, "Question everything" And always the one who tells you this completly avoid the fact that you cant qurestion himself. For example, flat earth idiots, they tell you "not to belive everything" and yet, they tell you what you have to believe isnteed.

trust nobody and fuck them all, fuck nasa, fuck flat earthers, fuck the goverment, fuck bobama, fuck merkel, fuck islam, fuck jesus, fuck ayys, fuck shills, fuck the live.

Wew, this is fascinating. One of many examples of engineered memetic viral entry. It happens so quickly that it is virtually impossible to process at the conscious level unless you are trained to be aware of it.

Epimemetics

Well said. Capped to vectorize.

Again, it's one of those things that as soon as you become aware of the subliminal messaging, it becomes completely apparent it loses all of its power.

All the moving circles and whatnot are intended to create a sense of hypnosis. You can actually see it in that anti-Trump ad comparing him to Hitler.

The intention is that you don['t notice that it's meant to induce "suggestion."

Comparing him to Hitler only makes me like him more.

one of the most potent ways to re-affirm your hostility to it all is to interact with dumb people.

Because dumb people have these things that they think that are deep and truthful. And a human who thinks that he is deep and truthful has a certain voice, a certain ego in him that will be even aggressive, because he thinks its the ultimate end truth.

So if you interact with a lot of dumb people, that region of your brain that listens for this combination of body language, and tone, and then sees that its bullshit, and it changes then. It becomes absurdistic.

It realizes that tone, and body language means nothing. The truth is vast, most people dont interpret it well, neither do they understand most things.

They always have a limited amount of ways that they can react to you. Things that they received from the media. From movies with shallow values.

And once you go through this process, you realize how empty these people are. What kind of empty husks these people have.

At that point your brain will automatically see most people, including most propaganda as garbage. That tone and body language that these people oh so carefully tried to reconstruct for you, from those sources, does not trigger any neuron clusters anymore. It only triggers boredom.

If you continue on doing that to all the neuron fields that the liberals are popular in, you eventually get bored of all liberals and liberal thoughts. And if you are lucky to have been blessed with enough IQ points, you even start to understand the feelings based approach that they have, you could even put it to words, become conscious of it, and once you do, you can even mock it.

and your right wing thoughts that you have will become stronger and more natural.

The good part is that even if a jew reads all of this, there is no way to device a counter strategy for it. Letting feelings based things collide with evidence based things is always a slaughter for the feel faggets.

However, if they can humiliate, demoralize, threaten, and kill the evidence based thinkers then they can retard the process. Ironically this just makes us stronger in the long run.

r selected people usually are less invested into verbal, philosophical skills. Thus with time, and some manner of using your own K selected brain, there will only be victory found if you keep on strong yea.

They used to have powerful tools, ideas and thoughts. The status quo, the popularity fallacy, some theoretical idea of mental illness…but once you go down the list, and start to cross every selection off. You indeed grow stronger.

At the same time you start to list their weaknesses. To which their pathetic amygdala cannot answer to. You learn to know which things may exhaust theirs. Which turns them into passive automatons. Which is hilarious.

With time and effort their cheap tricks all start to fail, until a treshold you may go beyond, that of 51% where you start to feel and be victorious for the majority of the time.

didnt see the circles

Our enemies are also r-selected. The k selected are just their pawns.

You probably have read the emails, or heard some of the internal dialogue of the elite r selected (jews).

and if you are like me, you too shouldnt be too impressed with it. r selected people are really dumb, even at the highest levels.

They know that, and that is why they invest so much energy into cheating.

and the K selected that they employ are kinda low quality ones, like the cuckservatives.

Seriously though, I am not even worried about their words a little bit, they are extremely infantile and uncreative. The only thing that matters in my mind are their cheating methods, from the electronics machines that they control, to the skewed sample sizes they use for the polls. All else in my view is just childs play.

No. To be influenced by something you have to allow it entry into your mind. We know the MSM does this shit, and I'm always critiquing everything I watch on television in my head, if you do the same you will be fine.

Much more effective than news media brainwashing is brainwashing within films and tv. It is from here the average normie absorbs tropes.

Tropes like, whites are weak cucks, men are stupid, women are smart, blacks are better, left wing is cool, degeneracy is cool, gays are awesome, family is stupid and lame, hedonism is the best etc ETC. These tropes brainwash normies hardcore.

You mixed it up.

R-selected is bunnies
K-selected is wolfos

Yea this, its amazing how much % of the average normie brain is tied in to leftist lore made by movies.

It makes them such dullards. It sets in stone so many responses, without them having an ability to think creatively around it.

Life is supposed to be complex, there should be lots of questioning, lots of varied variables responding to one another, from your own mind, from your own perception.

If everyone watches the same stuff, and experiences the same things. It feels like it becomes a closed loop of brainwashing for the most normies. And the jews are of course trying to hijack this medium ever so more, to drag the status quo to their hostile things.

Yea I am well aware of it, but the person who replied to me was not? It is well known that the K selected are bad at spotting r selected traitors in their mids, especially the cuckservatives. They are the worst and thus they are also one the worst kinds of enemies to us…or at least were, before the word cuckservative was invented and any and all trust in them was removed.

Look at the top left and lower right corners of the vid, you'll see the subtly dazzling symbols and flashing arrows. That's sigil magic.

That depends, if the AV system is capable of producing ultra/infra sound and/or ultraviolet/infrared light with a high degree of technical precision, you are just begging to get mindraped. Conditioning based brainwashing is shite tier compared to what can be done by directly interfering in neural functioning.

Someone draw up a picture of a CIA agent posting on a computer

If memes and viruses general functions rhyme then I'm totally pepe positive

I love this place

underrated post.
Remarkable how these things start to 'pop out' at you if you're mildly red-pilled .

Best i could do with a hand

injury

Brainwashing only works if you allow your brain to enter the alpha state whilst glued to the tube like a zombie. If you never do that you are good.

What is the alpha state? Yah know when you are vegging out watching some pleb show and you go into a trance like state… That's it.

It makes your mind pliable and is literally how hypnotists work.

That being said there is zero reason for you to be watching msm

Polite sage

You missed the first post!

And TV itself is unnatural. Even a book is more natural. You can pause it and look at it again hours or weeks later, just like you would meet a friend again and talk further about a subject. TV demands uninterrupted state of alertness and if you behave aberrant, your brain will fill in details and thus they win again.

not CIA, but i respect your dubs so here

It's a dishonor for a thread like this to be slid so hard.
Bump.

Havent seen the "hymen holocauster" foot junkie for a long time around here.

I don't even put the TV on anymore. Even just listening to it in the background, it's manipulable right? There are certain frequencies and tones they're surely playing that even listening to passively is detrimental. I don't know, probably just wiser to forgo it anyway.

pic related is circuit board schematics for something that will make someone hear voices in their head

the technology is called V2K, information is readily available on google, even how to make it.

This. I'm too redpilled to not notice all the "casual" coincidences on tv. My wife watches America's got talent and I'm constantly pointing out the emotionally manipulative things in every act, or we will watch the news together and I'll say shit like "notice how they said the victim was a black man, but left out anything to identify the suspect? They want you to think it's a white guy and make a connection to a hate crime, when chances are it was another black guy that beat and robbed him."

I think she hates it, but ignorance is bliss. She's starting to see this shit now too, and brings it up before I do sometimes.

Makes me proud to see redpilling in action.

dealing with people in a trace state is weird.

tfw redpilled gf,watching tv shows/movies and laughing together on (((scripts)))
' i'd never fuck a non-white' made me go for her..

Dealing with people, in general, is weird. Speculation here, but I believe that while humans may all be homo sapiens and can technically inter-breed, OUR MINDS (which are the literal fruit of our brains, which are the literal fruit of our genes) AND THEIR EMERGENT EGREGORES ARE DIFFERENT INCOMPATIBLE SPECIES AT THE MEMETIC LEVEL and have about as much luck not only cross-pollinating but coexisting. Just like cats and dogs - you can coerce them to coexist, but this is counter to their natural inclination, and they certainly can't reproduce and perform the same physical feats. And I suspect that this could explain a lot about human behavior at the micro and macroscopic levels.

(Haven't had time to develop this theory too much yet, so it is unrefined at best, and dead wrong at worst.)

One of the most flagrant offences that I notice is with reality TV. Each shot lasts about three seconds - just long enough to re-grab your attention before it tapers off and keep your eyeballs glued to the screen.

I don't own a TV and I never watch it, but when I go to the doctor or some other waiting room there will be a TV on with some reality crap. I notice how this irresistibly attracts my eyes to the screen. I have to will myself to look elsewhere. The audio has a similar effect as well.

Oh man, Stressed Eric. I remember that show.

I call this (tentatively titled) "memetic inflammation". Your mind's immune system is protecting it from invasion by memes that it has determined are pathological.

If you're redpilled, you should be able to spot cheap propaganda tactics.

Why Holla Forums?

This is because very serious people, with very serious and expensive educations, have spent the last 50 years consciously studying human intelligence with an eye toward manipulating your inborn neurological inclinations. They call it "marketing," but what it really is is the study of persuasion and thought control. The ability to grab and hold attention is a currency all its own, and you are the commodity.

At present, this is mostly used to sell us shit and get our kids to nag us nine times - exactly nine times per child - for a given breakfast cereal. In 10 years, 15 years, 20. . . who knows? Imagine if Hillary had a medium and method that could pull your eyes involuntarily away from waifu boards and onto her chosen message, and worse - make you believe it despite your better judgment. That's coming, and it's coming mighty fucking soon.

Remember: we are very complex, but not infinitely complex, machines made out of meat. If you figure out how the controls work and mash real hard, you'll get a predictable response out of the machine.

Tl;dr: Gas the Jews immediately, before they figure out telepathy

There are few things as mentally toxic as television. After about 30 minutes of viewing you enter a trance-like state and you stop thinking clearly, which means that any symbol or image they choose to show you can freely seep into your subconscious.

The spirit of that is true, but reality is a wee bit different. For some eye-opening heh examples watch the videos above with the alpha wave inducing imagery and audio that precedes newscasts and wholesome shows such as Real Time With (((Bill Maher))).

Even disregarding that stuff as hocus pocus, it is easy to get your ass kicked propagandistically even if you are "red pilled", especially when preconscious or subconscious cues cause you to take even minor damage. It's just like fighting - you have to have knowledge, experience, and training, and you will come out sore even if you win. The TV is whooping our minds' asses bigly right now, and the minds of the people have never been so defenseless and malleable.

You can interpret "fighting" in an immulogical context. Your mind must acquire antibodies to memetic pathogens either by exposure-fight-learn, or engaging in "horizontal memetic transfer" ro receive immunity/resistance from other minds that have encountered and beaten a pathogen.

You are mostly likely here on this board because you "see the fnords", or you will someday. Due to genetics->memetics, you are immune to certain kinds of bullshit and you can see it whereas others cannot. You can open their eyes, but you have to learn how to penetrate their mind's defenses and leave a payload that will take root and fluorish.

Leftism is AIDS of the mind. Behold the invisible plague of our millennium.

Not really, there is no such thing as a blank state, it is a matter of prestige which is conveyed through success elevating that this guy works in the current society, which means he did something right, mix that with that a guidance of perspective and it conveys what they see as "truth". It is a lot more complex but there is no such thing as a blank state.

No, people can be programmed linguistically. It's easiest shit and old as time. It's the purpose of religious recitation.

Nope. "Brainwashing" (aptly named if you interpret it in the context of what you might call the Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis) is the process of inducing a gnotomemetic state in a host mind. All that is needed is for a bad actor to flood a mind with pathological memes and let them crowd out anything else. This is easy for a bad actor to do when they are a meme broker, a middleman in the exchange of memes between a host mind and its environment (TV, movies, music, news, le reddit, etc.).

You can even do "brainwashing lite" by creating conditions to divert a person's attention or mental energies from cultivating their mind's memetic ecosystem (the process of thinking about things and random shit - basically memetic reproduction with crossover and mutation) and ensuring that pathological memes are always at the forefront of their remaining subconscious mindspace. This is easy to do in an environment where media is pervasive and people listen to e.g. the radio while they work or sleep.

The commercial music too, especially the pill commercial music sounds like literal hypnosis.

WHat you discribe only works in certain conditions, think of the pavlov pyramid, or certain sociological conditions.
The media is only persuasive if you have certain other conditions what this fits.

Usually it is really easy to insert what you describe into two types of peoples to make some extreme examples: poor people or people that have to shut out certain outside influx due to the nature of their work or their environment.
For example: rednecks, sjws, intelligence agencies, really rich people, cult typesque people. OR a combination: siliconvalley sjws.

OR you take it to the next level, you determine what people see, you create a hugbox which will amplify that effect. You create an effect where you see outside opinions as an actor, just like sjws dox. WHich is a threat people perceive and this is a vector of conditioning that drives people into hugboxes, see reddit.
In a way it goes click click.
If you assume that jamal and cletus is going to get you and you are science fag you will suck cletuses dick since usually science fag is a fag and cletus isnt.

So if you want a visceral image imagine thor and loki sitting on a table of cletuses and jamals.
Thor will say "holy shit this drink is awesome" and cletus will agree, so they both agree. And what will loki say "fucking shit plebs drinking this toxic braincell destroying beverage, i want to go home".

Its real

If any of you speak spanish, watch this video

Start at 4:12

So in a way there are two ways to destroy and create, old school is via the meme "vessel", representing charm, sympathy presenting certain believes, and the conveyorbelt of those beliefs. A fucking sperglord being fat and silent will never convey the exact same idea through his aura, because he has none, a charming eloquent conversationalist will hammer it into their brains. Or the intellectual realm of cyberspace, and in cyberspace you are preceived only on your merit in an idealistic scenario. Usually that isnt the case since most forums are ways of communication have some sort of merit "signaling".
So in the 2nd form, even a fat autistc neckbeard may shine through his ideas and concepts that will stick and stick out. The fat autistic neckbeard will eliminate all forms that threaten his idealistic approach and undermine it with facts to feed his ideas while the charming chad cannot do that since he isnt present in the cyberspace the only thing that exists is his words and his ideas, no animal conveyourbelt.

So if every player acts smart is to infest the chad with the autistic neckbeards ideas so he conveys it. The bad actor "Masters" will use the chad just like the autistic mememagicians, to give you an idea watch southparks episode on "pc bros".
A meme and an idea can only be manifested through chads by autists.

it's bizarre, the few times I do watch talmudvision during the year I always mute the ads. most people look at my like I'm a schizo for doing so.

your theory kinda makes sense after I looked up egregores but i don't know shit about any of that

And in cyberspace you can elevate threadlevels by gusto. ANd if you create hugbox you can enforce that operational conditioning vectors on anyone that is smart enough, in a sense you can use the persons strength and creativity against himself, or force a certain state of mind that bypasses it. "make yourself small" which reduces ego and therefore reduces confirmation in belief structures. But if you can use that mechanism to hammer it into goyim suddenly the goyim will feel what you convey through a subtle hidden language that is understood even by native untouched forest niggers, because on that level we are all the same. Look at what forest niggers say about women, they are just like us, and look at forest nigger women say about their fellow men, it is the same thing.

And if you can use what those .edu faggots know, and put a chad stamp on it and slightly manipulate it, well that would be really interesting. And trump could just be the start of that, an example, an example of our power and what we ll do next even if all odds are against us. If there is a war on the mind, autism is the ultimate weapon.

It is not bizzare, it is only your anime "you can be whatever you like" reality colluding with the zeitgeist. And talmud vision is exactly the same as your anime, just their version of it.

And the way i arrange those autists is like laser technology, each autist represents a diamond through the information flows through like light and bundle into an array of them. Like the top notch lasertech of mindbend, information will bend you through them. And all their autistic minds that operate through operational conditioning using the visceral cerebal power will filter it and it resonates in your inner vision your inner image and a fucking frog will give you a little outlet to express what you feel because that cerebal bloodlust will manifest in your creativity and is supressed by smug. And the great irony if this is that you are unbound and at the same time the very basics of you, the very animal of you is the source of the chain you want to free yourself from.

One of the best posts I've ever seen on Holla Forums.

It genuinely saddens me. We are living increasingly vicariously, according to the prescribed struggles and triumphs (which form the basis for our values and character) of fictional characters.

The fast pace leaves no room for thought. Like , say, if you want to keep up with your shows, you have to listen and accept. "There are no room for any other thoughts."

source?
How do you think it will manifest? VR? Ads that use cameras to make sure you watch?

You don't OP which is why you cut the cord. Remove that shit from your household for your mental and physical health. READ.

Sorry OP that your parents raised you on MSM programming from birth and that it causes you so much mental distress to even consider giving it up.

There's always suicide

…and that is why YOU are here posting and not, say, Carl the Cuck. You have some degree of immunity. You see some of the fnords. Many cases of immunity among _NT_, most likely INT_. (Don't make fun by saying "ids sudo sience retard" because it has been shown that these types are drawn here like moths to a flame and they all won't shut up about the petty mind tricks everywhere that irritate them.)

Na, you use that and you can only do that with the chad stamp, since that works. And we ll glow even in midnight, and the owls make use little presents.

plz explain to those of us who consume guac only recreationally.

I dont understand that, just explain that. And do not sound like a shizo.

Understand that this is a metalevel. You lose power if you develove in the metalevel.
Carl the cuck is a meme, he is the typcial leftist.
What most right wing parties need is some intellgence and charisma. IF you have that go ahead. MOst shizo shit is useless.

And the most shit "luddits" worry about is information security since this field is endless and none of these fucks really can really estimate it.

it is truly a great time to be alive but I will mourn my sides

AUTISTS: STRONGER TOGETHER THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Watch a forest nigger talk about women " i can really talk to them, they are so difficult." Now watch a cunt in the desert of sub saharan africa, it is like sex and the the mud hut "a man shhould be a man and give me the bang, the other men are shit." If i wouldnt be lazy i would show you the links.

Find me the mud hut forest rain nigger that rants about women.

Cannot find that footage, the stuff he said is matching 90% of the stuff cucks say today.

These are Meyers-Briggs personality indicators. There are 16 different ones total. The above types are relatively rare ("I knew it! I'm surrounded by assholes!") and minds with those types congregate on these boards overwhelmingly. Go waste time on cuckchan and you will see a thread every now and then on this.

When I was a kid I figured out a way of inducing a trance by staring at the TV and crossing my eyes slightly. Only worked with color though.

Let me guess, you don't even have obamacare

Cuckchan is a little petri dish that psyducks can exploit. Imagine you are psyduck and you have certain goal and you see some barbarians, what would you do?

Imagine if you can stimulate a certain group that craves for a certain kind of stimulation and you know how you can give it to them, knowing that this will work.
4chan is a mastery, something with a really big vector of force through will and creativity.
If you look into them they are what i talked about those little gems in an array. It is like an army of will.

Well Dr. Holla Forums I have a chronic case of this when I am around my normie Dad. But apparently he likes pic related so I guess there are some okay shows.

I don't have a TV but if I am forced to watch I like to pick "how it's made" stuff or Mighty Ships or Dangerous Truckering. Sure it's reality TV but it's hard to bullshit a job site.

4chan is like the unbound, destruction and creating filled with everything. It is like giving a dog a bone, and what they do is expand the dogs brain, pave new streets and give it a rocketpack so the dog gets a bone. The endgoal is to give a dog a bone, and each and every single participant wants to give a dog a bone and in the end the dog is a multidimensional pavement making helicopter that has a dogbone factory with new energy fuel.

You've been being brainwashed since you were in gradeschool.

you are resistant, being here proves that, and will help you to be more resistant

This. They mostly do it with school I'd say. All the way from kindergarten to college.

I'm an old fag and I credit black and white TV for not getting totally zombified.

Being brainwashed and being resistant means being passive, we shape, we act and we create.
And people will get sucked into that flow, it is mind and matter. Your body is the matter shaped through information conveying it. And those fucking cunts will leak pussy juice. The thing we have to exploit is the banking system, politics and the like. Bet on something and make it happen.

I dont know what kind of school you go to, but the maths and other natural sciences are correct. If you want to shape perception focus on politics and psychology. And nothing else, and while you are at it the ecnomy relies on psychological vectors. Shape those vectors, invest money into it and then you have the magic.

So if you really want to profit from it, you have to know that that in most groups, imagine sjws, that there are the true believers and the ones that use it. ANd what we want is money for the most part, and we can influence the stock market through INTELLGENCE AND CREATIVITY and make money from it.
The problem here is that we get survailled but they are bound to certain mechnism, we cannot really get rid of them. So we make use of them.

If it's a commercial of a strong confident black man with a hot white women and a effiminate nerdy white guy, then it's meming your mind into cuckery.

None of that shit matters because white cunts always prefare white cocks, just like black women do. They want to be impaled by that elevated white dick. None of that shit matters.

Also know that once the financial crash happens they will have invested all their money into hard assets like real estate or gold. The currency will matter jack shit they will only play the blame game, and then you get a reset while silently they collect all the goods. This is where you make your lists not of some mentally stunted cucks.

And if you try to play the blame game i will kill every single one of you, because i gave you some knowledge and now you act on it.

The basic perimeter of those guys is that they want to claim hard assets paid by useless currency and then bypass it by psychological diverstion. Currency is an inflated sheme and they use it to aquire hard assets, and once it hits you demand they give it back,otherwise you give your signature to enslave yourself. IF you let them get away with that i will enslave you with all the psychological power i can use and you cannot escape from that.

I wont translate. But take notice that it is real. Publicity in particular is used with subversive means.

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

So once it hits you take it back, if you dont no mercy. No mercy forever. Public deception follows a goal and usually it is to garantee stability and once the stability it garantees is fucked up, in that case the aquiration of assets by a few, it is uselss. Once the goyim do not chase to act on that, i will fuck them up. So in 1-2 years in this timeline the big hit will come, if you let it pass because you devolve in retardation, you deserve it.

feels pretty good tbh fam

You are only not brainwashed if you are paranoid about every piece of info which you receive.

It means that if you do not have a first hand experience tied to what you receive you should not rely on it in critical cases.

For example, I love most of ideas which I receive from Holla Forums but I will never rely on them infinitely.

It's a shame, but it looks like the BBC has blocked #2 of 3

Guy explains how sex is kinda hidden in most of publicity (in Chile, at least).
He shows how the couple who is hugging in topless are well known siblings so there's the incest attractive.
Then he talks about how showing naked kids is forbidden in other countries and could even lead to jail.
He even shows how the little dog has a big erection and lot of other stuff.
He shows a girl in her swimming suit and points that her cameltoe was made by photoshop.
Around 08:00 he shows a girl blowing a dandelion. He points again that her mouth was shooped to look as if she's actually opening wide her mouth (you actually open your mouth just a little to blow) so people could get a sexual implication. He remarks "was that actually needed to cell cellphones?"
A tv-ad about cream for babie's butts that shows… the babie's butt.
Guy explains that the new Bresler logo is a pedophile symbol
Proceeds to show actual jailbait (I guess), with little girls showing t-shirts with the symbol in question.
He then shows that the symbol is being used in other stuff (sometimes it's just a heart inside a heart but without opening in between) and that it's been expected from people to get used to it from over-exposure.
A girl being dressed like a boy, little girls using high heels which are being sold from shops who opened recently in the capital.
Then he shows that even night lingerie is being sold to little girls… I don't like where this is going.
Girls with makeup from an agency called "cadeau" (french for gift)
A Chilean Ikea ad that shows a semi-naked guy emerging from a wedding cake in what looks like a children party.
A slum hairdresser that offers Adult hairdos to little girls…
Some clothes ads with pictures taken from zoophilic sites…
Closes the speech

Someone has already figured it out, apparently. You don't see that?

I do remember that. Nickelodeon in particular has always been extremely culturally Jewish. Rugrats, as an example, centers on a Jewish family (the Pickles) who take a great amount of parenting advice from a Jewish child psychologist (Dr. Lipschitz). The twins Phil and Lil have an extreme left-wing feminist mother, and a completely emasculated cuckold of a father. Later iterations of the series that depict the kids as teenagers or adults themselves show the smartest one, Chucky, in a romance with a black girl. It wouldn't be Jewish media without a blonde-and-blue eyed character being depicted as a sadistic, irrational bully; this is Angelica's role.

In other shows, Doug Funnie is shown to suffer from a level of crippling social anxiety that is particularly pronounced in the Jewish race, while suffering bullying from the red-haired Roger Klotz. I had a particular dislike of Ren & Stimpy because of its grating loud noises and constant depiction of toilet humor combined with highly detailed scenes involving nose hairs, earwax, and man-ass. When I was older I found out that Ren and Stimpy's creator was Jewish, and also gay, and had created the duo with the intention of them not just being squabbling friends, but a gay couple. You couldn't yet outright depict homosexuals on TV in 1991 without lots of furious parents and sponsors yanking their ads, but they slipped as much gay innuendo in as they could without actually announcing them as butt pirates.

More general trends that have always been present in their programming, even back in the 1980s, were the Jewish tropes of depicting adults in general as oppressive, boring and clueless, fathers in particular as incompetent and stupid, and mocking European cultural institutions like opera as being literal torture. Children are always portrayed as being smarter than adults and possessing an understanding of motive and consequences that children simply do not have. Adults are never shown in a redeeming light, which helps promote the idea that their counsel is worthless and should never be sought after or listened to.

Kids who grew up with this programming are now in their 30s and 40s. Kids' media has gotten absolutely more inundated with miscegenation and anti-white kike propaganda since.

t. Bitter old animationfag

If you watch it with a critical view you catch most of the brainwashing.

try listening to the fucking sound effects on those kinds of shows. in pawn stars they start up a new sound it seems every few seconds, and it's absolutely constant, no part of the show doesn't have some little cymbal hit or whatever playing. it's insane

10/10 post right here

Remember Plato's Allegory of the cave. Whenever you watch a television program everything you see is there because someone wants you to see it. You are not observing reality, you are watching a program and you are consciously and unconsciously storing parts of it. Leave the cave; Turn off the TV.

i find it amusing that plato's cave became basically a literal reality with the cinema