Meme magic, dreams and rigged elections

I'M FREAKING OUT

I don't know what the fuck this meme magic is, but I had a dream last night. Even as I was dreaming it, I could tell there was something weird; I knew I was dreaming, and it did not feel like a normal dream.

The biggest thing I remember is that it was election day (2016) and I was getting super pumped anticipating Trump would win. I was out on the street and walked up to a vendor of some sort wanting a Coke, but instead I was handed a newspaper. It was from 1948 and the headline basically said

Now this is important: I do not know, nor have I ever known, anything about the elections of those years. The war and atomic age and shit are all I've ever read into from that time period. I never knew in my head that 1948 was an election year. But I woke up and looked it up. I found pic related.

1948 was an election year, and not only that, it's considered THE GREATEST UPSET IN AMERICAN ELECTION HISTORY. The Republican with the greasy stache was set to win, not Truman.

What the fuck is this Holla Forums?

for what its worth i also had a weird dream last night. I was at my old house i lived in as a teenager, and at several moments in the dream, large bull frogs were there. one of them was in the back yard hopping around the pond. And right before I woke up, a frog hopped onto my bed. It was fuzzy, and i petted it like a cat and some dust came out of the fuzz. It also did this thing where it's eyes bulged out for a second. weird stuff.

It's real. All of it.

I dreamed that some manlet was trying to get into my house, so I punched him repeatedly in the head. I don't think that's related.

Neat. It's really interesting how your brain absorbs information through osmosis and never enters conscious thought, but lays dormant waiting for a trigger.

Then bam, some thing happens and this "unknown" information is used and brought to consciousness, in your case through a dream.

Some would call this a prophecy, but it's probably just the true power of the human brain being unlocked by some sort of positive thinking "meme magic".

Dig into it, maybe meme magik is trying to tell you something that you "don't know" yet but will know soon.

It was clearly a visitation by Kek. You are blessed.

I know like man, like, i mean like. I had a dream last night i was hooking up with my 18yo colleague but my dick wouldnt fit.
I mean i know im bretty yuge but she just texted me as i was looking at this thread what does this mean?
kek help me plz

Why do people spell magic with a 'k' or 'ck'?

It's like "vampyre." It makes them feel mysterious and different.

But the upset was that the person everyone was shilling as a shoo-in got BTFO by the underdog.

Trump is going to be the one holding up a newspaper that says "HILLARY WINS"

Thanks. I've asked that question at least a dozen times and you're the first person to ever answer it.

It's a deliberate archaism. Like when a bar is called "ye olde pub" or whatever. It's tongue in cheek.

No one to blame really, people always used both.

I feel like I've been experiencing some crazy shit recently too OP. Sometimes I get random flickers of light in my vision from sources that don't exist.

Yesterday I left my apartment, was going up the street when I noticed a huge fucking bird. Never seen anything like it, didn't even think it was real at first. I pass by and it's a goddamn eagle. Couldn't help but think it was an omen.

I had a nap yesterday, when I laid down I was all depressed and when I woke up, the new FBI stuff SHTF.

maybe we crossed the Beren-stein barrier

She's a virgin user. It's a sign. Now go make her bleed.

Crowley was being edgy.

It's to differ stage magic from real magick.

pls edgelord

It's memes faggot, strap yourself in.
It's time to enter the Age of Chaos.

No, it's time we end the age of Chaos. We will see the climax, and then it will blow away. At least until next rotation.

You are no memewalker.

You've just had an Astral Projection, or more correctly a Lucid Dream. It's amazing how many anons are awakening their magickal abilities.

Last night I had a dream about OP making a shitty blog thread, and then sucking on a dick.

Magic is what fags with white rabbits and capes and top hats do on stage and on the street if you're really a homo like David Blaine or Criss Angel.

Magick is a chaotic force of confirmation bias mixed with collective consciousness manipulation.

You're a faggot, Satan. Go play with action figures or something.

i've been dreaming of koreans for two nights
nothing violent though

aleister crowley faggots

no, "magic" is perfectly fine to refer to real magic, and is used as such by everyone but the fags who let crowleyshit influence them
of the thousands of occult authors employing the word, only crowleycunts use the K (idiots under crowley's influence umbrella)

Is mentalism an appropriate label for that sort of phenomenon?

OP, I have been having very interesting dreams for the past few years now, coinciding with a sudden burgeoning interest in spirituality, God, esoterism, and the like. I have also been experiencing what I can only surmise as extra-sensory perception, but quite specifically that I will receive advance notice of major things that affect my life before they happen. A recent example was when I was on a trip to visit my fiancee on Long Island (from MD), I had a vision and the intense feeling in the whole of my body of a car crash, nothing too serious, but that characteristic whiplash and the sound of metal crunching, but couldnt see anything. When I drove up (about a month ago), it was raining the entire trip, and I actually hit a guy (when my brakes slipped) on the Belt Parkway in Queens going maybe 5 mph, fortunately neither of our cars were damaged. I figured the vision was telling me about that incident. As I kept going, I had this notion in the back of my mind that that wasnt it. It wasn't. On my way back, in Delaware, I was rear ended by a woman going 20-30 mph (I was stopped, traffic ahead had stopped), who then drove off, thus a hit and run. This was what my vision was trying to tell me about. Its quite amusing the way our fates rotate, twist, and turn.

I too had a very out-of-the-ordinary dream last night. I was myself (as a boy) with an unfamiliar light-brown girl (maybe half poo-in-the-loo?) in a futuristic plains/mountain city as a massive storm approached. The buildings were all perfectly square, but one corner or a segment would be a wood facade for some strange reason. The city seemed completely deserted, many of the buildings were themselves construction zones. We sought refuge in one of the buildings very high up, and watched the storm (all wind/tornado, no rain) proceed, but none of the buildings in the city were damaged, and we were both safe. I have a few ideas as to what this means, but figured I'd share it in the relevant thread.

I had a dream where I had pee pee time with a negress. What does it mean? I remember it being very warm.

My dreams usually get extremely fucked up at the end because I'm trying not to wake up. I've been shot, stabbed, drowned, crushed, nuked, and fallen to death too many times to count. I think it's getting a little better though, last one I remember having like that I was standing on a tall pillar above a stormy ocean. I was told by something that I had to jump in the water. I'm like, "How about no." Then a giant ass tsunami appeared on the horizon and wiped out an entire city under what must have been 2000 foot waves. Then I was like "Holy shit fine!", hucked myself off the pillar, had a falling sensation and woke up in bed as though life is normal in any way.

I rarely have prophetic dreams, but sometimes I'll stop short during the day and realized I dreamed the exact situation, but without being able to remember the dream. Weird stuff.

Huh, I'm not the only one with these dreams? I usually don't dream at all, but I have had one a few weeks ago, a surreal encounter with Trump in a different time.

I found myself traversing the underpasses of a very antique trainstation. As I looked upon myself, I was dressed in long-gone fashion, with a coat, a hat and a coffer in my hand. I was not in a hurry, indeed, I felt a blissful serenity in the air, in which all had settled. The sun was shining, and it was a late dawn. I had arrived at my desired platform, and began my ascend up the stairs, stepping into the light. The orange light was warming and soothing to my skin. As I had climbed through the middle of these stairs, I felt a hand gently grabbing my shoulder. I turned around, to see Donald Trump before me, dressed in a suit, happily smiling. He wanted to climb the stairs together with me. We walked upwards, and during that, he shared his wisdom with me. He spoke about the future, the past, and the present. He shared to me the secret, that made him win, and as he spoke, I saw visions of what he was talking about, and I felt enlightened. As we arrived on last step, he stood before me again, with a heartwarming smile. Then the dream faded away.

I had a dream that I helped Trump's bodyguards foil an assassination attempt, and he took me aside to thank me and said "Okay, so what do you want?" And I said I knew he must have a crack team of intelligence operatives hiding somewhere and I wanted to join them. So he passed me off to the team, and it was 4 of the most autistically weird shitlords you could possibly imagine.

feels-god-man.jpg

I was asking them to make sure we had lawyers already on retainer in every county where we expected electoral shenanigans, and then I woke up. Because my alarm went off. Because I had to go to my clerical drone job.

feels-bad-man.jpg

We are the autistic shitlord intel operatives. Welcome back to reality.

I had a dream I was running an obstacle course, and so Trump was so impressed with me and my performance he adopted me as his son. The dream ended with him and me throwing the pigskin around.

I never felt more happy.

Been having weird dreams myself lately, but only 2 trump ones that I can recall. Early this summer I dreamed of some kind of cartoon debate stage that reminded me of a theater stage and trump looked a lot like the caricature from the Dr. Suess parody book except he had some scars, (also this was before I had even seen that caricature) Personally I think this depiction is consistent with the theory that Trump is Patton but who can say. The other dream I had was a week or so ago and also at some theater stage but more real looking. There was no debate or anything it was just someone announcing Trump's victory and then I myself did a victory dance worthy of Rick Sanchez. Don't understand it all myself but figured it was worth posting.