Story time

I made some OC. A comic parody of the second debate.

Full thing here:
manlyspirit.tumblr.com

Part 2 is in the works.

Other urls found in this thread:

manlyspirit.tumblr.com/rss
mega.nz/#!VlR1VaBZ!nNssX_LElIuhqdM3Prc2hSrslPl6qnbyEpvukmDNsUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spede_Pasanen
archive.is/p9Wqt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd batch

When does donald use his "another brick in the wall" stand?

Part 2, but only briefly.

I expected something gay, but I was surprised. Cool shit OP, look forward to moar.

:^)

Need those followers m8.

Don't worry, I hate tumblrinas too. I only use it to post art.

I know I can't be the only one who read Hillary's lines in the Linda Young Frieza voice.

Excellent work OP !

How long do you think you will need until next part ?

I'm gonna do everything I can to get it done before the election. That's when hype will be critical.

If Trump loses, then there goes the hype for this,

Post more user, this shit is golden.

this was a fun read, thanks op!
facial expressions are top notch by the way.

High quality OC OP. Good job. I loved it and subscribed to your work.

Here is the rss link for people who want to stay up to date.
manlyspirit.tumblr.com/rss

I created a small zip of this comic, for easier downloading and sharing.
mega.nz/#!VlR1VaBZ!nNssX_LElIuhqdM3Prc2hSrslPl6qnbyEpvukmDNsUs
Screenshot of the files inside the zip.

I loved the SJW reminds of trigglypuff, was that your inspiration?

This is pretty fucking sweet, keep it up.

OP you are a master of your craft for a brief moment I could have sworn anime was real.

I thank you sincerely for a wealth of new reaction images. You're pretty good at what you're doing, and I hope to see more.

Do you have a DA or even a tumblr for us to see more of your work?

You do good work OP, keep it up.

You could of really made something.

Missing out on some primo shit tbh

Also check out Drifters. Fucking champions of history get sent to another world so samuria and other people like hannabil are leading dwarves and elves to kill everyone to take over a country.

That was great OP, cant wait to see more

Fan-Fucking-Tastic OP.

Definitely miles ahead that chink garbage that christchan nigger peddled, keep it up OP

Would you want anime to be real if you could only look as good as you could draw?

This is amazing OP keep up the great work.

holy shit op
that was cash money
please make more

Nice fucking work OP. You're a champ!

I approve.

I eagerly await the conclusion.

Bump
Keep it up, great stuff.

You're not alone user

Bravo

This was really good.

Good work man, I think you may have found your calling. Looking forward to more of your work.

Breddy gud!

Wait a second… "Miss Hitler [current year]"?
Is that a thing?

well done OP

You have a bright future, OP.

by jove! that's really top notch!

Fuck, I made some reaction images out of these last night, but couldn't post it because of the captcha error, and won't be back on my PC until tomorrow.

Also OP, pretty fucking tryhard, post it to Reddit. and watermarking your work is pathethic jewry. You want me to add your URL and patreon to the reaction images too?

Damn OP, that was really well done. You have real talent. Definitely keep it up, it would be great to see this quality OC around the site more

bump for amazing OC. you could create a pretty good following off of this.

The old lady one from the new version? That's what came to mind.

I would buy the fuck out of this comic.

I don't think you understand the direction this country is moving.

I expected cringe but this has decent art and is self-aware enough. Good shit, OP

Very cool and bump worthy, I'll be checking these out

I was expecting shit but that was suprisingly alright. What the fuck man. Keep it up OP.

There will never be an Ace Attorney style recreation of the debate and election where you play as Trump and have to use evidence of her corruption to tear her apart, culminating in a big redpill twist about the (((globalists))) for any normalfags playing it

We need one about Ted Cruz attempting to steal Donald's delegates.

More of that please

That's amazing OC, OP. I can't commend you highly enough.

This is something surprising , if you bar shills and shitposts we have reached the golden age that OPs are not faggots. Bravo OP you are not a faggot.

10/10 OP keep up the good work

What are you even talking about, faggot? There's no way whatever watermark you're referring to can be intrusive, because it would have triggered me. You mean how he linked his Tumblr to bring people back to it if they liked the comic?

OP is a god among men.

MFW reading this godly shit OP keep it up

MAGA/10

I think you managed to depict me and my brother on page 3 halfway down the right column. He'd voted Bernie in the primaries, but I was able to help him bridge the gap towards Trump before that debate. We were both kind of low-energy for the first five minutes. The moderator bias was getting us down, but we almost died laughing when he eventually sunk his teethe into her. The rest of that night was really comfy times, and I think I am going to remember it for quite a while.

Amazing

Make Tumblr Great Again for the first time ever?

you're a God among men, OP
POST MORE AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN

MORE

Women have to make everything about themselves, no matter what political side they're on.

This made my morning. Great work. Can't wait to see more!

Fuck this is great.

Vaguely reminds me of philociraptor

==SUPERB==

good job op pretty dank shit you got here

I thoroughly enjoyed that, good work OP.

Holy shit thats awesome

Good shit OP. You may be an attention whoring faggot, but I've enjoyed what you've done here. Good art, well executed. Well done.

Exactly.

That's fucking amazing, love how all the actual punches from the debate are translated into manga style combat.
The style perfectly matches the best over the top we could get in such manga too.

I love the reactions from the audience because they're just like the stuff happening in all those manga and they actually remind me of how me and my friends reacted while watching the debate.

But OP you know what this means right?

You absolutely must finish this now.
This is too great to leave it there.
We're all waiting for Trump's big lock her up scene now.

Seconded, I'd love to see more of this.

Way better than Christ chan garbage.

good lord man!

Trump needs a kaioken powerup called MAGA x2, x4, etc.

Who is that guy? I see him everywhere.

at the risk of sounding like a giant faggot, I also would like to know. In the years I've been here I've only ever seen him called "assburgers serious discussion man". Sage for off topic.

It's plastered on the side of every page.

all the redditors ITT circlejerking OC just because it's OC is really disgusting. it's pretty fucking cringe and everyone knows OP's work would go a lot further if he just drew reaction images.

fixed second pic

Writing the URL to the host site on every page isn't some sort of grave sin, you're just so ate up on this Redditor witch hunt you can't even accept a good thing when it's in front of you. Going to OP's page, it's obvious he isn't here just to share reaction images, you mong. If you don't know where each page is going, having the watermark attached can lead whoever gets a hold of just one back to the main collection.

We all knew that feel, lad. Superb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spede_Pasanen

Finnish director and comedian guy.

Dinosaur tier old meme from finnish imageboards.

Cool comic, but you're a bit of a self-shilling faggot.

pushing your propaganda on all possible channels is not fault in my book.

You clearly have no idea how fucking fucked leddit is. From the admins being scummer than the DNC to the users being fucktarded.

Also, his plebbit account
archive.is/p9Wqt
He made it a month ago and has been shilling his art there regularly.
He probably doesn't give a fucking about Holla Forums or Holla Forums, he just came here because he wants attention for his Tumblr.

This audacity of this nigger
Holy fuck, you weren't kidding, all he does his shill his fucking Tumblr.

OP may be reddit using faggot, but in general someone stomaching redding cancer and pushing our propaganda there has done nothing wrong.

There is difference between using the site and posting propaganda to masses using throwaway accounts.

It's not a throwaway account. Check the link two posts up.
The only posts he's ever made are either posting his art or linking to his Tumblr.

Guess I was wrong in assuming OP was being pure in his intentions.

The problem is he's pushing "his" propaganda and not simply propaganda. why is he struggling so hard to make sure he retains authorship? Is his ego so valuable to him that it's worth sacrificing the spread and reach and aesthetic framing of his work to stroke? Yes, because he's a redditor.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen how dare you try and make a name for yourself by linking to a throw away tumblr
this is really good op. Thanks for showing this to us despite the autist CTR schills pretending that linking to a repository is a bad thing. Do you do other shit?

top kek

FUND IT

maybe he won't care so much about the authorship after hes finished writing it
maybe thats not the case though

1 judenstern deducted for cape-shit-reading-direction.
hardcover w/ pop-up shenanigans version when?

Killer work, OP

Tiny nose & black lips makes Hillary looks like Freeza in a lot of these reactions.

HIGH ENERGY OP

MAKE OC GREAT AGAIN

I love you OP

Art is good, even if it's clicheed.

But Hillary is not that strong.
Even for fiction standards.

Pants of shit.
Coughing fit.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It ain't easy being an artist nowadays, especially if you're not doing furry art.

He's not wrong about needing followers, but this piece definetely smells like pandering.
I feel very little emotion to it since it feels like the the intent to make it as "likable" as possible first and putting everything else second.

OP will be a great artist if he keeps it up, though.
Especially once he draws from his heart, instead from the hearts of others.

(And doesn't give retarded crones (I mean, have you known a greater disaster than Hillarys campaign? Her stupidity? Etc) super strength. )

Like an emotional form of symbol drawing, for the lack of words.
But it makes some things way too "epic" than they should be. Sometimes less is more.

Some of the visual storytelling is reminiscent of various action manga and anime, but the context is different.
I know it's supposed to be comedy, but the same "cool" pose and gesture/body language in the wrong context can look like trying too hard and unfitting.

It feels like he couldn't just tone things down and had to make things "extra awesome" for the sake of it.

A reason why I don't feel much when I see this.

Yeah, it looks impressive but…it's nothing.
There was no urgency, no tension, no pressure, just visual masturbation.

Like shouting something insignificant and blowing noisemakers at something mundane.

Sorry for the spam, but I was reminded of this after I made the post.

I was thinking the same.

Just throwing this out there, if you made a whole over-the-top manga-eque comic covering donald's rise to power, I think you'd make a shit ton of money just by self publishing on amazon

I need to go read the newest Hero Academia chapter now

fuck off, it's not an excuse. we do all our memes for free and it's far more true quality output than OP's tryhard shit. all the newfags circlejerking just because it's OC need to lurk longer. this kind of sympathy for "artists" is cancerous kike shit, fyi.

as I said, this belongs on reddit. that he actually is nothing but a redditor shill only proves it, but the content of the work itself should've triggered a warning sign in the first place.