IT'S HAPPENING

BREAKING: Desperate Hillary Clinton Buys TV Ad Airtime In Wisconsin For The FIRST TIME In General Election

Desperate Hillary Clinton is buying TV ad airtime in Wisconsin for the first time since the start of the general election, per multiple anonymous GotNews sources.

archive.fo/GvPTm

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked is Hillary right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpP6cdC0K28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She knows she's lost. It's those fucking emails

I hope she has another breakdown in public like on 9/11. The Clinton campaign has no more dirt they can release on Trump at this point, so she's completely fucked when that happens.

She's fucked and she knows it.

It's shaping up that Trump will win 60/40.
A landslide we haven't seen since Reagan but bigger.

RIP SHILLARY

i'm glad people are changing their vote, but how braindead are they that THIS is what finally changed their mind?
how can you go through life being so indecisive and making such poor decisions?
are these the people i see who are in their 40s but are still working at wal-mart/fast food?

This story is a little too food can any Wisconsin fags confirm seeing ads?

anons have been talking about seeing ads in California of all places.

Clinton might be in bad shape but remember that whites around the world are watching, desperately hoping that a Trump victory will herald a shift to the right in their own countries. So unless this bitch is literally 6ft underground before election day, do not become complacent and let your guard down. You're dealing with kikes here.

Super fucked

Reminder:

She cancelled events in fl, nc and ohio in order to run damage control in "strong demoshit states" that she is going to lose.

Its all over lads, I hope ya'll are ready to welcome in President Trump!

I suggest the following

personally I bougth a shotgun just for the celebratory fire on the 9th

Dubs confirm!

This is why you. don't. vote. early.
It's not your tax returns. You have no idea what can happen between now and election day

Yeah, at least they're apparently seeing the light, finally. Undecideds are another group that sends me into a rage. If you're undecided by this point you're too dumb to live.

She knows its over for her. This is an attempt to save down ballot races.

She may be toast, but DON'T let your guards down! Everyone HAS to vote, and we have to push this until it's over! It could mean literally life or death!

VOTE TRUMP

Its not like Qatar and Saudi Arabia can't afford it. Is it really that much of a sign and not just a planned false positive.

I'd like some sauce please

I voted early, anyone that couldn't see that Trump's the right choice after all the shit that's came out on Clinton already is brain dead.

Acknowledging that we've already won will not lead to complacency for the very reason you stated.

We need this victory to be as much of a blowout as possible.

And also..

Not happening.

Sure it could be a false positive as I entirely expect California to be going blue, that didn't seem to be your original issue though.

It's not just that. The earlier you vote, the more chance they have to fiddle with or 'misplace' your ballot.

Bottom line, early voting is not a good idea unless you've got extenuating circumstances.

Massively fucked. Ad buys are typically made months in advance. A campaign usually makes its last buy in a state near the end of September, early October. Buying ad time that you need to use RIGHT AWAY costs much more, because existing advertisers have to be pushed back to make room.

Pretty desperate.

If you're not really paying attention and only getting your info from talmudvision its somewhat understandable. These people have probably been voting democrat their entire lives.

Close

The vote will look like this will be 60% Trump 25% all independents combined 15% Hillary all +/-2

Meh, my state's going Trump regardless.

The madman is going to do it, all 50 states.

Vote twice just to be on the safe side.

nope

Don't worry about it. CNN told me voter fraud isn't real.

No she's not. Your masters have already decided that Hillary will be POTUS.

Why else do you think she's not being prosecuted?

Thanks for correcting the record

Man they need to update your guys script after the bombshell yesterday. Tell your supervisor to get on it.

It's called 'being realistic', you naïve cucks. It's like you're expecting the NWO kikes to just sit there with their thumbs up their asses.

Well said m8.

Do not let your guard down and be sure to go vote faggots.

Tell that to the FBI that just reopened the investigation you nerd virgin.

Wow. A CTR shill who actually bothers to make more than one post

Those could be national ads and not state.

Kek, you ex-SJW or something.

And for the record, anyone else would've been behind bars already for doing even 1% of what Hillary did. Yet she's still free and even allowed to run for Presidency! Why do you think that is?

That's because i'm not. You just can't accept the harsh reality.

Eurocuck here, can you change your early vote in the USA?
And if youc an change your vote, have normies enough brain capacity to change their vote or it's a complex process?

The answer to all your questions is: it depends on the state.

3rd image answers the first one, m8

gross you need to spoiler disgusting degenerate Jew milkbags you fuckin kike lover

Here's some reality for you:
1) The FBI wouldn't be re-opening this case if these new emails were nothing
2) It doesn't matter at this point if she gets charged or not. This has already killed her campaign. She knows it. MSM knows it. Hillary Clinton will not be President.

TRUMP ON NOW

Comey himself said that they have not determined whether the material is significant.

Doesn't make any difference, it's already been decided who's going to be President. Has been this way for the last couple of years, all of them had to appear before the CFR and the Bilderberg. Hillary already is a CFR puppet.

You must be retarded. Look at the avalanche of shit Comey is getting right now. There is something there compelling enough that he can't ignore it and is willing to influence an election.

He's no fool, we all know this is unprecedented.

Trump himself just now said how rigged the system is you fucking cuck.

They have to spend their dirty money

Throwing good money after bad. Leftism in a nutshell.

Daddy needs a new amplifier.

I fucking love the narrative clashes that the media is making

For example, the establishment/media is freaking out about Trump, while at the same time trying to paint a narrative of him being so far behind in the polls that his campaign is already dead on arrival.

Why change his face?

You can be with her in prison CTR, for now you stay in your little media pen and shitpost

Russia's face when they realise they don't have to Nuke 500 Million people?

Whatcha splurge on user?

Jews are very Lactose intolerant. So are niggers and spics and muzzies.

Take the Milk Pill. Honey.

I'm sure the 30 people who show up to his rallies can't wait.

wtf so i'm a jew nigger spic muzzie now?

FBI, I kind of think they are re-opening the investigation because they fear that Trump might get elected,
that they act out of self-interest rather than any actual sense of duty.

"Oy Vey, we gotta launch em all!"

They know it is.
Yeah, no. If Hillary's presidency was pre-ordained they wouldn't be doing this now.

Dear diary,
Today Amerikanskaya lyudi were not faggots. This Trump seems like fun.

wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol

Ácçëñts àré pärt of spelling,bitch

You may have got the memo but you're not using it properly, skinwalker.

They are doing it because the files turned up outside their jurisdiction and this is the only way of controlling it.

Are you doing it on purpose?

it's really

hard

to read

a post

like this

just write it in one single fucking line
or 2
or more than 2
you fucking illiterate

piers like that are a terrible place to walk barefooted like that

That's not even reddit spacing, it's just shit typing skills.

Quit

Forcing

This

Meme

Quit posting like that, then, you fucking newfag.

it's all beginning to make sense now

This reddit spacing meme can actually be used to make people format their posts well. It doesnt really matter in small posts but double spacing every sentence in larger posts is just cancer to the eyes

It's an Holla Forums meme.

This is the cancer you are talking about user. There is a difference between proper paragraph spacing and

typing

this.

Typical.

The user saying we haven't won yet is correct and you're a dumbass if you think otherwise. People going back to change their vote still doesn't mean anything for the total when the votes can be changed after the fact.

H eye V?

Whatever they're paying you is too much.

The main thing for us to really win must be the public knowledge of the rigging, not public voting for Trump. The charade of 2 parties have always won because people don't know shit or don't question the system. If enough people are awake to it then We The People can fight it, as always the "unaware and complaint citizenry" is how they get away with it.

Clever

Do anons here really get complacent from stuff like this? I know I dont but im a yuropoor so what I can do is limited.

It's going to be fine. I already early voted so I've got nothing else to do, and I think the threat of RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS is actually making the Jews nervous. Everyone needs to vote, obviously. But I think the latest Comey stunt makes it clear that the rats see the writing on the wall and now it's every fink for himself while the ship sinks.

God Amish clothing looks fucking terrible.

Your post needs more Carlos

It's the usual kikery.

There is a limit to how much they can rig before it blows back in their face which is why they try to keep the rigging to only a specific area they need to win like what happened with the DNC rig against Bernie. The difference in this election is that they are being so fucking overt about it that they are blowing all of their loads and being incredibly obvious causing redpilling to the masses. Their usual secret plans are being exposed on social media collectively waking people up to the many forms of rigging like, vote switching, deadpeople, illegals and voting more than once. They haven't yet accepted hacking the central tabulator is possible because they still believe that the system is honest. But when that comes crumbling down hitting critical mass then the establishment will be facing civil war.

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN EMAILS!

OUT, DAMNED SPOT!

Bill and Hillary are Lord and Lady Macbeth with a twist.

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked is Hillary right now?
I wish I had your faith…When I think of the forces brought to bear against Trump, I find it impossible for him to win…The entire mainstream media, the DOJ, the Attorney General, The FBI and all the corruption behind the scenes involving voter fraud is just too much to overcome…

Oh, and I forgot…8 years of Obama's open borders to add millions to the Democratic voter base…

We tend not to appreciate namefagging here, FYI.

And Hillary Clinton urging Puerto Ricans to move to Florida so they can vote in the general election…The PEW research center called it the largest migration (Puerto rico to US) since the 1950's that will permanently change the demographics of Florida…2 Puerto Rican activist groups have been registering tens of thousands of new voters for months

got it!

stop posting and lurk moar, newfag

eat my ass…Sorry, "please" eat my ass.

Jesus, faggot.

Your unimaginative insults and powers of anonymity are too much for me…I'm going to kill myself!!!

NO, IT'S THE RUSSIANS!

Get on with the times, now it's the FBI

(nice trips)
The FBI is being secretly run by Russians and internet Nazis with mind control satellites, haven't you heard?

Russians taste great "and" they're less filling.

LURK MOAR, NEWFAG

You're either a retard and/or a defeatist faggot: if the vote is too close then yes vote fraud will matter but if the Trump vote is too strong then even the vote fraud in a few states (typically Ohio and a few others) won't matter. Donald Trump will win the election despite the fraud.

fuck you and your gay uncle

MURK LOAR

If your dad always came in your brother's ass, how exactly were you born?

Please don't bully the goreposters, they're very sensitive anons

(cHHecked for warranted newfag bullying)
OK, I'm curious: what is the sauce/info on pic #1? There person taking the photo appears to be wearing blood soaked fishnets. And it's a very strange injury.

IRL Mortal Kombat fatality.

I hope the guy in pic 2 recovered well and didn't get an infection. The operating theater doesn't look too sanitary.

If you don't know who you are voting for at least 6 months before election day you are a helpless moron.

Why can't we get real gore in video games? The stuff we have today is just as unrealistic as it was in Quake and Doom.

Just fuck my limbs up

Wtf does Sammy Hagar smoke?

Pot. lots of it.

I would think it was the people who sort of just went with the flow most of their lives and fell into enough success to live comfortable lives free from the demographic problems in burgerland. People who pay a nice mexican man who may or may not be legal to care for their lawns on the weekend. The sort of people who wanted to just keeping "going with the flow" and keep dancing to the same old tune played by the media/establishment, but whose conscience has seemed to got the better of them as they now seek to change their vote.

WILL ALL BLEACHBIT'S GREAT SOFTWARE WIPE THE EMAILS FROM MY SERVER?!
NO, THIS MY EMAILS WILL RATHER MAKE THE NET INCARNADINE, LEAKED THOROUGHLY TO ALL.

Which strain tho?

All of them, I guess (maybe panama red?). Van Halen did a song called "Amsterdam"
youtube.com/watch?v=VpP6cdC0K28

Fuck. Forgot to embed.

Wait, what happened on 9/11?