Changing early vote is trending - especially in the blue states, where voters can actually do that!

Changing early vote is trending - especially in the blue states, where voters can actually do that!
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 1-d&geo=US&q=change early vote,i'm with her

BUMP

FUCKING WEW.

This happens when you if you rely on stupid people, Bankers. They get outmaneuvered by smart people that don't want WW3

FUCKING WEW

FUCKING WEW

New Yorker here. I don't know if he'll win the state, but in 20 years of doing voter registration, 2015 and 2016 are the only ones where more people registered Republican than Democrat.

(And one the primaries were over, I haven't gotten a single Democratic registration.)

Ei viddu mage :DDDDDD torilla :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He will win the state. Im a former ny'er. Upstate is in the bag with only buffalo causing any problems. He is going to take long island and there will be swathes of queens, manhattan and westchester all going for him.

In the end he will win it but 2-5%

Id put serious money on this being exactly the case, verbatim.

Funny, Buffalo is always causing problems.

And yeah, I'm in Queens, and given it's his home boro, there's a lot of support for him here. It's weird that the media either hasn't picked it up or is deliberately pretending it doesn't exist.

And simple "change vote" is yet four times more popular than "change early vote". Those are some angry democrats.

If New York goes red, I'm going to be extremely happy watching the faces of CNN have to report that.

Kek it will be glorious.

Its an extremely safe bet user.

Long island has a huge population, and although it is liberal as shit the liberals are outnumbered if you combine the conservatives and lolbergs.

Upstate is gonna be all red, buffalo will have some blue and probably syracuse and albany will have blue spots but the population of long island coupled with the amount of votes that he will get in the boroughs… Its going to be ebin lad.

wew

nice

CAN'T ARGUE WITH THOSE NUMBERS!

Now if only Commiefornia could go red.

It would be hysterical and fitting if Trump won all the counties Bernie Sanders won during the primaries. It would show people really are paying attention.

This ONLY hurts Hillary.
She was scrambling in that short press conference to lock in anything.
More bad news, more of her electronic machines getting removed.
NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD YOU FUCKING BITCH.

I wish I could ask Hillary to her face what it's like to work so hard to push out her propaganda and have it all blow up in her face and not work.

This is kinda yuge

some more blowout results

wew

neat.

why is it allowed btw?