Huma Abedin Muslim Spy ?

Abedin has Major links to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and to the "Muslim World League", she moved to Saudi Arabia at the age of 2.

The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is an Abedin family business, Huma was an assistant editor there between 1996 and 2008.

The current official Journal of Muslim Minority Affairsl website also lists the same 46 Goodge Street address, which is the same exact address listed on the "Muslim World League’s" London office address.

How much Saudi Arabia funds "Muslim World League’s" is currently unknown.

Huma Abedin was serving at the highest level of government as Hillary Clinton’s aide and had access to this information, Abedin had a direct connection to a group that was suspected of actively funding groups like al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and Hamas, which had not only killed civilians around the world but also U.S. servicemen.

FBI, Abdullah Bin Ladin has a number of connections to terrorist organizations. He is the President and Director of the World
Arab Muslim Youth Association and the Institute of Islamic and Arabic Science in America. Both organizations are local branches of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

FBI, there is reason to believe that WAMY is “closely associated with the funding and financing of international terrorist activities and in the past has provided logistical support to individuals wishing to to fight in the Afghan War.” In 1998, the CIA published a paper characterizing WAMY as a NGO that provides funding. logistical support and training with possible connections to the Arab Afghans network, Hamas, Algerian extremists and Philippine militants.

the 28 pages make no mention of Abedin at all, the information in the 28 pages lays out a timeline of events during the planning and execution of the 9/11 terror attack that shows that, at all times, Huma Abedin was working for both Hillary Clinton and the WAMY organization the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs.

I didn't know horses praised allah

The moment Huma realized she will spend the rest of her life in prison

She has a mouth for blowjobs but apparently sucks at it or refuses, given jewiener's straying.

Except it's just her grimacing, not crying.

I say Huma is gonna take the fall for the whole thing, even like treason and high crimes and then disappear to Saudi Arabia where she will never be caught.

Then she'd better start packing. She just turned 40 this summer which means she's worked with Hillary virtually her entire adult life. I'm starting to hear even mainline analysts admit this is a worst case scenario for Hillary, because Huma is "family" (by Hillary's own admission) and knows practically everything, even going back to Bill's administration. She's the thread that will take down the whole damn thing and when the chips are on the table, loyal as she may be, she'll throw Hillary under the bus just as Hillary would do to her if necessary.

No, her mouth is a guillotine.

Why would the Saudis/Muslims send spies for someone whom they control and who they give direct orders to and whom they finance?
That's like hiring a gardener and then sending a spy to become his best friend.

She almost ruled the world through a Parkinson's stooge. Now she's not going to live through the end of the year - I guarantee you, somebody will have her number. Probably US intelligence but you never know.

Because the gardener is not one of your people.

No wonder Weiner had to get his rocks off with cam whores, this bitch looks like a frigid horse faced dyke.

She looks like a campaign poster for neglected horses.

This is really perplexing.

pick one

srsly. why is this even a question? her whole family is full of radical muslims with ties to terrorist groups

Technically she isn't a spy because the two governments are joined at the hip and both ruled by Israel.

Hillary is incompetent, lazy, and barely able to function. Only the third one is a recent development.
Huma's her handler, and as we've seen from the leaked emails, she basically does Hillary's job for her absent the "read a teleprompter" parts.

easily could be

Isn't this a typical cuckservative rally cry? I expected better from this board.

hello jidf

lol

interesting. a little bump

They're three parts of the same enterprise, but each has different internal power structures and dynamics. Weiner and Abedin were married to show that Israel and Saudi Arabia would cooperate in regards to supporting the Clintons.

Well I failed. Anyway.

A guillotine would be kinder.

I expected better from CTR. Guess we're both disappointed.

That's like saying that all the mosquitoes on Earth are making a coordinated effort to destroy humanity by infecting every single one of us with malaria.

She looks like she's getting a little
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Long in the tooth.