Trump at 4.5% nigger support in a pro-Trump poll

MUH BASED NIGGERS

Reminder that niggers will ALWAYS side with the gibsmedat party. Trump's nigger outreach did fucking nothing. They are owned by the Democrat party and Jews and neither the democrats or Jews are gonna let them leave the gibs plantation.

archive.is/OPGjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

g
w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHECKED

Niggers did nothing right.

The archive link doesn't seem to be working right now…

Here's the link g raphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

You don't understand how the LAT poll works.

explain it to us then

thats depressing, his nigger support was at 25% 2 weeks ago

Rubbish.

I'm surprised nigger support is even 4.5%, considering that far less than 4.5% of niggers are civilised.

Fuck off back to /brit/, Simon.

wrong its somewhere around 25%-35%

More like:

They won’t vote.

What's up with that link?
It just says:
Not Found (yet?)

tbf, everybody votes for gibs. Do you think NEETS here would tell their parents to stop with the gibs and kick them into the street?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Nice try Goldberg.

Archive didn't work. The link is here

Hello, Rabbi.

You don't understand the purpose of Trump's nigger outreach. It was never about getting any decent number of nigs out to vote for Trump. It was to:

1) Make them think that maybe Trump isn't so bad for niggers. Not enough to persuade them to vote for him, but enough that the niggers don't really care as much no matter who wins in order to make them not bother turning out to vote at all.
2) It's an outreach to the moderate democrats and cucks who actually give a shit about the "plight" of the black community. When he signals how much he cares about blacks, he's doing it so that all the white soccer moms see that he's a caring individual who's not actually racist

Also, you have to realize that he hasn't just been talking about blacks. He's been talking about hispanics as well. And from what I understand, he actually has ever-so-slightly BETTER support from latinos than Romney did in 2012. Not a huge difference (and it doesn't really matter since most latinos are in non-swing states like texas and california) but it's possibly helped crush the whole "hispanics are going to come out in droves to vote against Trump for wanting a wall" thing.

Everyone except white people. Teenagers and neets for vote gibs, yes, but then you also have the SJWs and libcucks who believe all the systemic oppression bullshit and vote purely in the dindus interests rather than their own.

yes niggers are "base heads"

reminder that "based" is nigger slang for nigger slang. it's literally double nigger-tier.

I'm hoping a lot of niggers just arn't saying they're voting Trump because of retribution from other niggers. We'll see what the turnout is nov 8th if any remember both the date and to vote.

They get their gibs in 'feelz'. True though, that eventually their voting choice will fuck them over, but they also have different time-preferences.

Point is, democracy is designed for people to vote for gibs. I'm not going to knock people for it.

Of course niggers are going to vote for Democrat gibs when they make it to the voting booth, the key is not giving niggers an excuse to go to the polls. Niggers are lazy and have no sense of civic duty, they need special motivation to vote in the first place. King Nigger was able to do that in 2008 and 2012, but Hillary Clinton is just another white woman to them.

The media needed to portray Trump as a racist to motivate the niggers to get angry and vote, but it hasn't worked. Trump was smart enough to get good-nogs like Snoop Dogg and Mike Tyson on his side early on. Trump was smart enough to play to their fears "election is rigged" "Democrats are screwing you over". Now I predict that black turnout is going to be more in line with 2004 than 2008.

Turn out is key. Blacks will always vote Democrat so don't try to "convert them", just discourage them from voting. Every black that doesn't make it to the polls is one less vote for Clinton. Get black turnout to go down 10%, that's a million less votes for the Democrats. If you get four white men to vote, that's 3 votes for Trump and one for Clinton.

ad a giggle at that mate

Its higher than that, not like it matters though they wont vote

fuckin foreigner.

Hardly reputable

Aye, that's true. You can't have a system where someone CAN vote themselves more gibs and just hope that people have a low time preference and vote for the greater good. Or rather, it's possible, but only with white people, and even then they might get tricked by jews into flooding their countries with mudskins anyway.

Point being that democracy is a fucking joke.

That's not what based means, stop lying.

Your link is fucked and pretty sure you're misrepresenting something with your 4.5% number.

You fucking retard. Base-head means crack head. Its called free-base you sheltered 12 year old

Posting the pictures. I know, a poor man's archive, but I hate running javascript on websites so hopefully if someone else hates it too, they won't have to bother

sage

lol, le down boat

Note the cognative dissonance: Many of these groups would vote for Trump, but all of these groups think Clinton will win. The media will have its victory in people's minds, but not at the polling booth.

Who's the 12 year old?

Images like the one in the OP do nothing to push our cause. You have to paint racism in a light and funny way, not in an ugly way if you want to spread it to the masses.

Ugly racism isn't winning hearts and minds.

sage

Shit, I just realized that hovering over the picture changes the stats at the top, Fuck me.

So going by this picture (with correctly hovering over october 29th), and the first picture,
46.2% of 3248 people wanting to vote Trump, aka 1500.576 people.
43.8% of 3248 people wanting to vote Clinton, aka 1422.624.

With intending to vote,
85.4% of the 1500.576 Trump voters will vote, aka 1281.49 people.
85.1% of 1422.624 Clinton voters will vote, aka 1210.65 people.

If we ignore independents, that's:
1281.49/2492.14 votes for trump, aka 51.42%
1210.65/2492.14 votes for clinton, aka 48.58%

Alas, OP's post is about the nigger stat, which is the last picture here:

What the hell do you think the sage does? Are you retarded?

Voting is hard, some of them punch the wrong hole

Voting should be made easy, like a TV so everyone could use it

Nah, it's about more than gibs. They are challenged by logical argument and respond reflexively when they find themselves in situations where cognizance of this limitation becomes impossible to avoid. Aphorism and platitude allow them to remain unconfronted by the subtle racism of low expectation implicit in the policies of the welfare state and they can safely attribute any deficits they intuit in themselves to the unjust impositions of racism. In short, dey wuz kangz an shit.

Taxation is theft and welfare is dysgenic.

Verily unto you I say, a nigger doth nig at every level - from micro to macroscopic!

Blacks truly are the dumbest race on the planet.

Elaborate

Don't forget that the nigger vote is largely the nigger female vote. Where is that user who posts the break down of elections based on sex and race. It shows that white females, while being more left leaning than white males, would still be majority red if it weren't for the shitskin females all voting blue. Shitskin males vote predominantly left also but they aren't able to push the total male vote blue. This suggests that there must be significantly more female shitskins voting than male.

Means shit.

Just type in 'Blacks For Trump" in Google or YouTube.

Hundreds if not thousands of entries.

OP is either a co-intel / disinfo fag or just living in denial of reality.

There are plenty of blacks, definitely more than 4.5%, who are voting for TRUMP.

Kill yourself.

I might quibble with your argument, but I can't quibble with those dubs.

Trump gets 10% of the black vote.

Mah nigguh.

;D

True, blacks vote based on peer pressure, and many blacks don't want to let others know they support Trump (on da Dee Ell nigguh, u noe it?).

Niggers make up around a 1/3 of Hillary's voterbose so they don't want to spread the idea that niggers don't have to vote for her.

Is Micheal Jackson actually black?

Bad was the last chance you got to call him black

This.
Niggers and spics will no bother to vote.
And next good thing it will be rain on the vote day.
WIN and MAGA

Here's a guy I've been watching for quite a while. Found him in 2012, talking about Ron Paul. A bit later, he was running for US Senate, talking about how he's not going to be our leader, but he's going to serve us, and we can lead ourselves. He was promising "100% of the Constitution, 100% of the time" and that kind of thing.

He was reasonably hesitant on supporting Trump at first, but he eventually came around, fully supporting him, cause he can see what's going on, and why we need Trump now.

If only Trump could give his speeches in Mexican, ebonics or terrorist.

It's because felons currently involved in the system can't vote, user. Now I'm not a bleeding heart by any means, and I think the vast majority of the time when people cry "racism" they're just trying to justify their own failings in life, but just think about it.

The system we have in place locks up a huge number of the adult men in black society, and they get stuck in a revolving door of incarceration and probation, ensuring they 1) are removed from the family unit and 2) less importantly, usually can't vote. This leaves black women in charge of the family unit, and as the primary adults on that group who are able to vote.

What is a woman, acting as head of her family and with no man in the picture, going to vote for every single time without fail? Gibs, user. I'm not saying black society would be utopian or whatever with more men in the picture, I'm not that stupid. But in their current state, they are literally being farmed for votes, by a system that breeds them in large numbers and then removes the males so that the (relatively more) docile females can supply votes in exchange for some minimum level of shelter and sustenance.

OP here. I posted this thread to prove that whites are going to be the ones who win this for Trump. Go out and vote. Bring along friends and family members (as long as they like Trump, of course). We need to get as many whites to the polls as possible.

Didn't they give Trump a slight edge when everyone else had Clinton at a landslide?

Yes and they also have him winning in the new poll.

Honorary White tbh and not because of his surgery either.

I don't vote for gibs, I don't even want a government to exist. I vote to minimize government and strengthen property rights. Government is a hinderance to a civil society.

Dubs confirm: blacks will choose Trump as best chance for a benevolent master.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nigs aren't even a significant voting bloc. The "nigger outreach" was mostly do get the cuck vote.

enough with the autistic spam

You are justifying genocide.

What's wrong with that? Do you want to get things done, or do you want virtue signal to your cuck friends about how tolerant and caring you are for the less evolved?

Here you go.

Results are weighted to match demographic characteristics, such as race and gender, from the U.S. Census Current Population Survey, and are aligned to the 2012 presidential election outcome using self-reported votes in that election.

IOW: Completely fucking worthless for making accurate judgements, let alone making accurate judgements about a minority group whose representation within the poll is highly variable (by definition) and which is being weighted according to 2012 election demographics (which in the case of blacks is likely unrealistic).

Christian Bale is a such a memeable actor.

Trump has 4% nigger vote in this new poll
w ww.investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/

Whites are the ones who must win this for him. Non-whites want gibs and nothing else.

=CHECKED=

Whites will definitely win it for Trump. If it weren't for rigging and whatnot, we'd win it easily. But the more votes we can get, the better.

By all means encourage whites to get all the white vote out that they can. Absolutely remind people that a few shitskins doing the right thing doesn't change that we need to remove them from our lands…

But don't go around spouting bullshit from garbage sources.

We'll see how much of the black vote Trump gets, and I highly doubt it will be less than 10℅. If it is lower, great, an extra reason to remove them, not that a massive majority of them voting against us isn't counter reason enough. If they vote in surprisingly large pro Trump numbers, great. It will help stop the steal, and doesn't change the fact that they have to go back.

Also aspire to truth first and foremost. The lie is the tool of the Jew.

(I see what you get there)
The niggers can stay if they're postmenopausal.
They can deport themselves if they don't want to break up families.

The point of nigger outreach wasn't so much to get niggers to vote for Trump, but to just suppress their votes for the Democrats. So long as the nigs don't vote, then it's a win for us, and seems like the nigger vote is going to be way down this time.