PUTIN IS ARMING AND TRAINING THE ALT-RIGHT

PUTIN IS ARMING AND TRAINING THE ALT-RIGHT

http:// content.jwplatform.com/previews/VqZGQGsR-aGOQ8Czk

Putin is arming and training the alt-right how to fight. He is training them to cause chaos and terror. If you see someone use the word "cuckservative" then RUN.

He has truly lost his mind.

So…does that mean Vladik is going to provide us with some sweet AK's?

Yeah, I'm wondering how to get in on the action.

damn putin forgot to give me my gun

damn putin forgot to give me my gun

I to was wondering this.

Ready for my training, I hate cuckservatives, where do I sign up?

Did you try using youtube-dl? Don't be fooled by the name, it works on almost everything.

does this mean hillary is right about russia?

I want my AK

Wait, where do I sign up?

Truly the Dark Lord of Mordor's power knows no bounds…

WE ISIS CALIPHATE NOW!

MEMES ARE GOOD

MEMES ARE GREAT

Did you remember to put your name on the signup sheet? I just got my AK and a complimentary Russian bride.

sure thing hillary

Free stuff from Putin for shitposting? I'll take it.

Came with this book written by an Austrian economic!

Just the alt right? Can we get some guns too?

Well, we've finally been found out. Time to confess to all of you anons that have been on this ruise cruise for the past year. To those of you who've been doing it for free, I respect you more than you could ever know. Some of the truly greatest OC in the whole of the internet emerged from user's dedicated autism. I'm forever sorry for shilling you autists.
Now that we've been found out I better be off then to rally the rest of the TRShills and get Dickie Spencer evacuated immediately.
Will see you next year in Syria anons!

I mean at this point the cheeto man is a parody of himself. Who still listens to him and thinks he makes well thought out arguments?

I named her Natalia.

Daily reminder that Putin passed a law restricting Alt-Right propaganda in 2013.

Thank you for your service, user.
See you in the water.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

If any of you figure out how to get one, make sure to ask if they can ship to Canada, lol.

You mean holocaust denial or whatever? Or some anti-Nazi thing?

user pls

The Russian federal law for the Purpose of Protecting Children from Information Advocating for a Denial of Traditional Family Values

But wasn't Russia motherfucking horrendous in their treatment of Germans during the war? It seems to me, like it would be in Putin's best interest to not let people dig too closely lest they uncover Russia's skelletons. It seems far fetched, but we're living in a meme universe so what if Killary and the Jews' gameplan is to try and start a war with Russia if they're ever forced to admit that the holocaust is a lie?

No sources, no referances and muh Russia. Sounds like propoganda to me

Assuming the source is Glenn beck or similar, the idea is to point and laugh.

They're not even trying.

I'm not a traitor, but a brand-new Vepr might make me reconsider my position for a second.

I would do it for an AN-94

Control your hoplophilia, /k/.

Here you go

I am absolutely repulsed.

Shit. Beat me to it. Well here's a webm version anyway.

This faggot expects people to stream 34 megabytes of his stupid fat face. And he's using a 3rd party platform to do it.

And he's supposed to be running a media company. Jesus H Christ.

I must have missed the email. When is Comrade Putin going to provide me with my AK and training to subvert America?

On the surface it's a marginally plausible thing to be paranoid about, seeing as we've done the same to Yugo and Soviet/Russian satellite states. This has been pretty effective is destabilizing Russia's clients. But we haven't done it successfully to Russia herself.

And really, funneling arms to US dissidents is kind of pointless. A third of the country is already armed to the teeth. Our security services are the second largest military in the world, right after our actual military. Our dissident groups that bothered to gun up never had any trouble acquiring all the small arms they liked. And that never stopped the feds from crushing them on a whim.

cheetoman has a sad when he's called a cuck. Doesn't he know the word was invented just for him? put this faggot on the list.

Come on Vlady P, gibs me my AK

Literally what every middle-aged cuck says.

Truly a broken man.

so where does Putin get these guys/ where can i sign up? does he pay well i'm kinda broke.

CANT SHASHLIK THE VLADIK
as if it was necessary to wait for putin to terrorism guides and gorilla warfare. Dankweb is full of this shit

Hillary: MUH POOOOOTEIIIIN