Removing BLOATWARE from Windows 10

==LITERALLY HOW!?
THERE IS NO HOPE==

Anyone know what to do?
I don't want all this bing crap, they even have CANDY CRUSH pre-installed for crying out loud. I uninstall all this bloaty warthogs out of windows 10 and IN EACH AND EVERY NEXT UPDATE they download and re-install that bloaty sludge without my permission ALL BACK.

Anyone know what to do? Permanent solution?

Way to be helpful retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

eastcoast.hosting/Windows9/
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proprietary software has no place here. As a Windows user, you are the victim of unjust control by Microsoft. The reason it's difficult to remove the bloat that comes with Windows is because you are denied the right to access to the source code, modify it, and build your own modified version.

Stop sucking dick

There is no permanent solution. Make a lot of Powershell scripts that do the job for you (it's how you uninstall a lot of bloatware shit in the first place) and execute them after every update. If you want a solution that works, gather what people already figured out and build it together into a single working script.
Or stop being a nigger and doubleboot Linux.

Gonna have to format that disk, kiddo

GNU/Linux

It literally re-installed (like 5 minutes) after I finished running the script (the github bloatware removal one). Any Idea how to get the script running automatically in the background every time I reboot?

Why are you such a boring faggot, they put the CANDY CRUSH there for a reason. If you're not playing the CANDY CRUSH with windows10, then stop using a computer!.

Just add it to autostart. To save on resources, it can just check whether the package is installed first and then delete it if needed. Or check last update time, if you can do that.

ltsb

Install Gentoo.

This
There's a reddit with instructions even a retard like op can follow

eastcoast.hosting/Windows9/

Use ultimate tweak tool and disable all the shit you don't need.

Running shit scripts is retarded and will only break your install.

Enjoy your updates breaking the system and no driver support

Windows 10 LTSB. No idea if it's cracked yet, but it's Windows 10 but stripped down massively. Only way to get it legit is to own a company. Alternatively Windows Server 2016 with a full desktop installed should work.

Or you could ditch Windows 10 and use Linux, because if you think it's bad now it's only going to get worse. At least try a hackintosh, if you need stuff unavailable on Linux.

Install SmartOS

>you can't even uninstall shit because win10 is not your OS, and microsoft is going to shove candy crush up your ass with no lube

And yet these fags still complain that linux is too hard to learn.

I'm sure Micro$uck's next move will be to turn Windows into what Apple turned macOS into: an orange tree operating system! Axe the NT kernel in favor of a known-good BSD or Linux "root+trunk", and graft their userland on top and maintain that.

That would be hilarious, but they gonna die with NT.

Welcome to Holla Forums, where if you ask a question you'll get 20 replies insulting you for the OS you're using and no actual answer.

Visit MSDNAA or the countless microsoft shill forums with your questions. Here next to nobody uses windows for a reason.

install mint/oooubontoo and try running your programs with wine

if they won't work, you are fucked up

I know this i a meme but is gentoo actually any good? Im trying to move away from the buggy piece of shit that is manjaro

What is wrong with you?

Windows 10 without forced telemetry, without candy crush windows store bloatware, cortana optional and removable, homofaggoty Metro ui optional could have been actually okay. But nah, let's just pajeet my shit up. Good jerb Nadella.

Nigger, I bet you're the one who uses jdownloader or some shit for youtube videos instead of youtube-dl.
Real /g/entoomen who are enticed into using Wangblow$ erect a KMS server and install Enterprise-only editions of Wangblow$.
github.com/Wind4/vlmcsd

It's easy. Just go to the Start menu, right click on the shit you don't want, and click "Uninstall".

Honestly, if you haven't figured this out already, you don't deserve to know. Consider this a favor.

Op, you shouldn't unninstall Candy Crush.
It was deeply considered, after several studies, that you want to have Candy Crush. We know. We analyzed the data, we thought of you at every step, we imagined each single day of your life, and saw that there was a space on all of them for Candy Crush. That's the reason it's there.
Even if you don't want to play it on that day, even if you don't even see the icon, it being there will improve the quality of your day.
We know, we made it for you.
And, more importantly, after all our highest quality personnel conclude that, they showed their results to Bill, and Bill chose that it should be there. Because he wanted you to have it.
So even if you may feel that you don't want Candy Crush in your computer, which js not the truth because you do, you should not remove the app because by buying a Microsoft(TM) product, you were signaling that you desire to conform to Bill's Will. That his power and capacity are so right in knowing what you want, that he must tell what colors your desktop can have, the placement of the menus, and the distribution of computational resources for each type of activity, among a thousand of other things that those contrarians who do not follow Bill's Way chose by themselves.
Heh, sorry I am trying to be serious and professio al here but the heathenry and ignorance of those people just made me chuckle :)
So what I need you to understand is that this is the very spirit of Windows, which you chose because you knew we can chose best for you, always conforming to Bill's Greatness, and if you did remove Candy Crush, which just trust me on this you don't actually want to do, you would be violating this beautiful bond that we have, you, me, Bill and all those people handing holds together, so to speak, in this amazing community called Windows(TM) users and developers. A bond that, even though it may sound silly to some, I can not undermine enough not to call it a sacred one.

God forbid the NSA get a copy of your reaction pic folder and torrented animes. I use Windows and I bet a lot of other people on here who aren't as jaded as you do too.

Would you trade places with Stallman if you could? I doubt.

Install linux

I guess you should try reddit.

And it would be yet another proof of why cuck licenses are bad.

OP here. I already tried on Reddit ergo I come here as a last resort. By the way, your pic sums up the toxicity of imageboard culture. With no ability to upvote and downvote posts, the seeds of the weeds get mixed in with the seeds of the wheat, to quote a famous old parable.

Do you really need those few MBs that Candy Crush takes up? Since you are using Windows you are fucked anyway, removing the bloatware would mean removing pretty much anything. Just learn to live with Candy Crush, try to ignore it and make peace with the fact. Imagine it like this: you are living in an apartment with a Pajeet and every day he shits in the corner. You could try to clean the corner, but no matter how hard you scrub, the next day he'll shit it up again. You can either just live with it and put a curtain in the corner, or you move out.

TBH, if you type random cryptic shit you found on the internet into your terminal you deserve it. It's like taking candy from a stranger. Some people only learn the hard way.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What's wrong with Arch? I'm deciding which distro to start with and got it recommended by several people (IRL).

10 is irredeemable shit. I've been using their OSes starting from second version of DOS and stopped upgrading at 7. And even 7 was a choice I didn't like but had to make because muh x64 and muh memory addressing specifically.

Arch has taken a lot of steps backwards since inception. It used to have a CLI installer similar to debian, but they got rid of it to make things needlessly complicated for new users.
There's also the issue of your bleeding-edge packages breaking things, and finally it has adopted systemd by default.
The AUR is your only real benefit to using Arch.
If you're thinking about installing Arch, you may as well just resort to gentoo because it is ultimately the superior option.

Fuck off.

I have yet to see those issues.

install windows 7 you fucking idiot

Yeah, it's such a rare thing to happen, and even when it does it's stuff that you can easily fix up in 10 minutes or something, and invariably find instructions for it either at wiki or forums.
All systems require some maintenance, those that say Arch's is so much trouble seem like people that do none of that in their systems , which are probably in a sorry state and they don't notice.

Waiting for GUIXSD still and going to move to debian testing for the time being.

What's better about Gentoo?