Oban Star Racers

twitter.com/EiffelSavin/status/836753768582680577
Well, Holla Forums, it looks like they're making a sequel to Oban Star Racers.
Do you think there's a possibility it'll be pozzed or is there a chance it might be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!cwtCkAbS!xTffYVSfYs1-AzYgjjE3Tg
mega.nz/#F!xlFRnKSL!tTbcpmTYt-YSQqWe0QNktQ
mega.nz/#F!PcZnRb7K!pwAH0mXuOr4fDQ6ojOnw3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're french so it's 50/50. Though remember this is not a confirmation the series will get made. Just that they're happy people showed support for the idea. There's been plenty of revival projects that don't actually deliver.

Wow, never thought they'd go through with it.

mega.nz/#F!cwtCkAbS!xTffYVSfYs1-AzYgjjE3Tg
For those who want to try out the series.
A short review would be that the characters are nice as I really liked the dynamic between the main character and her father. The setting is standard, all the races of the galaxy gather up for a galactic race to win the ultimate prize, but it does it's job. It's more of a trial by fire story(i.e. a story in which the main character must overcome obstacles in order to become an adult), and towards the second half of the season, it focuses more on the ancient evil rather than the races. It has a few plot twist, but as I said, the story is standard. The artstyle and animation, however are top-notch and I really liked how each racer had it's different type of vehicle, depending on their culture and all that shit. If you want to know if the story is pozzed, well it is about a girl seeing for the first time aliens and it is to be expected that she might like one human-like Arabian prince, though she ends up loving her human team-mate, kinda like how Kirk boldly went where no man had gone before. The music is also good, with a catchy main-theme, embeded related.
My favorite episode would be the one in which she races fights against the one who killed her mother but ends up learning that it didn't actually kill her
All in all, I recommend giving the series a try, if you haven't before. This along with Chris Colorado and Wakfu are one of the few(in comparison with America and Japan) good series that France has released.

Seeing that the creators hold the rights to their baby and French, it might go unpozzed. But if it the sequel does happen, is it going to be made on flash or will it have the same animation quality like it's predecessor?

I suppose you're right. Let's hope they get something done with this one.

I hope it has the quality of the original, but these days, you never know. If they do use flash, I hope they take some notes from Wakfu.

It all depends on who Sav! the World contract after pre-production is done. There's a good chance that will be Satelight since Thomas Romain actually works there in which case it will probably be alright.

Ah wait, hang on, that's not mine
Here, this one has the DVD extras, ISOs and the OST in FLAC
mega.nz/#F!xlFRnKSL!tTbcpmTYt-YSQqWe0QNktQ

Thanks, user.

its shit viking is cool tho

But Jordan's a faggot.

Thanks user. You're a scholar and a gentleman.

racemixer

its going to get 27 flavors of aids on it.

I was a big fan of the original but i think it is a bad idea if it is true. It is too late, any hype for a sequel is gone.

Did it end on a cliffhanger?

not him but no
you should really watch it, I don't want to ruin it for you and I don't think he does either

No I heard good things and watched a little I was just curious considering a french Studio is also making Samurai Jack.

Will she finally make it with the orange husbando?

I wasn't to imply it was bad user, but the ending can be spoiled so avoid all media of it until you watch the whole show

If you mean Jordan, that's unlikely.
If you mean the alien husbando, signs point to yes.

fucking hated that ship

What's so bad about Aika?

aside from race mixing and the fact that he isn't based Jordan?
I don't want to go too into detail because earlier user hasn't seen the show I and I don't want to spoil it for him

But user, I thought it was our duty as humans to fuck aliens so they know the might and spirit that encompasses the human race.

you're not talking about fucking them user, your'e talking about them fucking us

C'mon now

Dude this was like 2005?

and?

What's up with Episode 24?

It was a pretty good year all the shit that is happening would not happen

I miss the good times before everyone got angry

oh sweet summer child

Dont tell me this triggered you?

no user, you just need to understand that it took a long time before the saxon began to hate

Anime comes from Japan and is intended for a (mostly) Japanese audience.
Artstyle has nothing to do with it.

I don't know how to feel yet.

But don't you member how he may as well be kill in the finale? I member.

If he had acted like a man she might have went for it, but he missed his chance and now it's literally impossible
Orange elf is the chad molly deserves

The whole context of that pic is surprisingly appropriate to the situation.

spoilers my man I remember

that's really not the point user

it really is

wait was it really Kate Leth?

Too bad Rick got shoved out of the way. He seemed like the most alpha of all the husbandos.

he got a raw deal for sure

Who will she choose?
:^)

There's something wrong with it?
Lemme know what's going on with your copy and I'll see if I can re-rip it if it's a problem.

It just ends at this part, like the rest of the episode isn't there.
Also thanks for these rips, show holds up well

Find a new seeder.

Alrighty then

I seem to recall some user saying that because the exact same thing happened
weird

when you look at the files in the torrent, see if you can find one with an "extra" leading into like a dozen warning folders saying do not look spoiler
that one is good
dont look tho

Looks like it was an incomplete upload.
Was like 42mb compared to the rest which are like 400mb-ish.
Uploading a working version now, but my internet's real slow at the moment.
Check back later and it should be on there.

It's up, though there is one thing I should mention.
The one I uploaded is like 800mb, while the rest of them are 100mb.
The reason for this is that it's from a different set of rips. The originals were a bit slapdash, not the best but they were quick and small. I don't actually have the original rips anymore, so it's either have one that doesn't match or have me upload an entirely new set.
The 800mb one is the best you will find in terms of video and audio quality.

I've lost a lot of hope for good things being made these days… But since this is kind of animu, I'll keep some hope for it, but then again FLCL is getting a sequel/remake thing with Adult Swim backing and the new Gundam sucks, so anime is likely fucked as well…

You're the best, m8.

why? it was good as its own thing.

Thanks, man.

I completely forgot about AS making a FLCL sequel, fuck. Why the hell did they think we needed a sequel to that and not something like Big O or any other show that ended before its' time?

Toonami money

Mostly this unless your connections crap.

demand from idiots
it has none of the same staff from what I hear from my /a/ buddy

Big O ended before its time because Cartoon Network wanted it to have an ending, when it was originally intended to run like samurai jack

I'm most pissed about symbionic titan honestly

well thats a shame. At least with Symbionic Titan it could be resurrected if Samurai Jack is a hit? I know the chances are really slim at this point but I guess that could work. Or do a continuation in comic form.

I believe the problem is that unlike jack, Symbionic Titan is too story oriented

more episodic than serial

like comparing early enclosed episode power rangers to power rangers in space

I heard CN did that tax write-off shit with it like they did with Megas. If that's the case, it'll be near impossible for anyone to get the rights to do anything with Titan.

No, its just didn't sell enough toys.

If FLCL does well maybe we'll get an actual ending if people remind them about it.

what toys?

Cartoons survive off of merchandising.

And get most of their budget from the toy companies too.

Exactly.

If only

my point is they never even tried to sell toys

Which is odd really

If Jack does well, there may be hope in the world.

It was cursed from the start.

I mean if that was their excuse then it was doomed from the start as said

Looks weeb.

that's because it's half weeb

Hey Holla Forums

Now you're just bitching

Episode eleveen is wrong. It shows events that didnt happenened in the previous ten episodes.

Thanks

What's wrong?

Noses are the fucking center of the face, ignoring them because they're too hard to draw is fucking inexcusable and unacceptable

and it's sooo fucking prevalent in anime shit; I am so sick of it

watch something else then

Not him. But thats not an argument. This thread (and this board) are made to discuss things, not blindly suck the dicks of animation hack jobs. Go to Reddit if you want a hugbox

it was bait, and you fell for it
and not just fell for it but took such offense as to out yourself as retarded

Eh, OSR was at it's best when it was about the racing; the save the world plot and the arab ass kissing by the writers was off putting. This being the CURRENT YEAR+2 and these being the French we're talking about, a precious brown can run down hundreds in a truck or slaughter hundreds in a theater and they'll still virtue signal over all common sense. Expect the worst.

People have said the main reason they enjoyed the show was because of the music which isn't an issue with the sequel to Fooly Cooly since The Pillows are back on for the music not to mention I think most everything else is the same.

>>>/a/

Is that like, a fault with the episode itself, or my fault?
What I'm really asking is - Is that something I can fix?

What

I think he means the fact that it was labeled wrong
Episode 11 was 12 and vice versa

Well I do like the Pillows. Still makes me wonder what are they going to do with the story. Wasn't it pretty much self contained and finished?

This.

That's the same version I've been downloading for a while now.
I'm reencoding it to fix it, I'm at episode 18.
If you want I can post a link when I finish.

Well, motherfucker you did an awful job.
200MB out of the ass, FLAC for LatAm and 5.1 at just 364kbps, incompatible with literally anything.

Ok, then.

Well, if FLCL comes back as a sequel to the OVA then is already fucked up, because the OVA was less based on "DEEPEST LORE" and was way less spoonfeedy than the mangu, if more artsy and confusing. The mangu has much to pull out a sequel from.
also

Thanks for the info.
Fixed it.

What has been said is Naoto or whatever main guys name is disappeared and now Vespa woman's trying to look for him while working as a teacher with the new main being one of her students. I figure it's gonna go for that same weird goofiness but changing things up with high chances of yuri because the main's female.

You see that's the problem.
It makes sense plot-based on mangu but not artistically on the series, I would call it deconstruction but knowing how they handled the girl episode in the original I know is a complete antithesis.

sounds liek shti that has happened before

Any news?

It was a pretty good series, though I was pretty disappointed that Molly didn't get together with Jordan. France surprisingly makes really good cartoons, Oban Star Racers, Galactik Football, A.T.O.M. (Alpha Teens on Machines) and so on. Though I'm mildly interested in this sequel, I would prefer if someone somewhere makes season 3 of A.T.O.M., I enjoyed that series a lot.

I share the same sentiment, thouhh besides this and the spy cartoon i cant really remember anything interesting coming from France.

Man FLCL isn't shit without Naota. Sure, Haruko is funny, but Naota is the heart! It's the story of him growing up and learning to be an adult via robots jumping out of his face.
I might watch it anyway

Totally Spies.

Code Lyoko

You guys ever hear of Wakfu?

Ladybug nice recommendation bait though

I wanna spay Cat Noir

For got about that

mega.nz/#F!PcZnRb7K!pwAH0mXuOr4fDQ6ojOnw3Q
The same version but fixed up. Part 1/2

Looks fairly mediocre, wasn't it supposed to be 2d animated?

It is. It was.