Where were you when anti-nazis became the real nazis?

Where were you when anti-nazis became the real nazis?

Where were you when the same thread was posted twice in the same day because Holla Forums is butthurt about AntiFa and scared that they'll get their asses kicked if they go in public?

So this is the autistic Holla Forums? Ok bye

AntiFA is a joke, no one even remembers they exist outside of this board.

Post revolutionary Cuba:
Former Landlord: The.. The commies are gonna kill me! What do you mean I was funding those that were killing them and planned to kill them? .. They are litteraly nazis!

That's not what the post is referring to obviously… It's talking about people that crucify others for having different opinions than their own, something the left loves to do.

ANTI RACIST IS A CODEWORD FOR deeply triggering and problematic

LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

LEFT WING FASCISTS HATE WHITE PEOPLE

THE RIGHT WING IS OUR ONLY HOPE AGAINST FACISM

If the right wing isn't calling us fascists, were doing something wrong.

If were not the right's nightmare incarnate, were doing something wrong.

Stalin would be ashamed of you all

"I love buggering hairless preteen ladyboys by the lake at Chartwell." - Winston Churchill

See I can make up quotes too.

I am fascinated by OP's pic
A fascist will complain when their freedoms are being stomped but they actively try to stomp other person's freedom.
One can't get more hypocrete and more deffensive than this.

The more you think about it more holes start to appear on their logic.

It makes me mad but not angry!

Fam, if we aren't triggering the right wing, then something is wrong.

So would Hitler, just look at the proud Aryan Warrior you got there.

Is that the cover of Confessions of a Mask?

Aliens, plz nuke :'(

Well, I don't care about Stalin, am a Leninist and Stalin Ruined Everything, but, why? Cause we didn't singed the Molotov - Ribbentrop pact?

Niggauwot you know he executed Nazis and stormed the Reichstag right?

Good. Fuck Stalin.

you belong in a gulag, capitalist shill

The people I want to gulag most are the people that still defend Stalin.

Name one thing he did wrong.

It's not even a real Churchill quote.

He can't it's impossible. Stalin had no flaws.

The first thing I can think of is how he almost singlehanded destroyed any chance of communism from ever becoming a reality, but there's plenty of other minor grievances like that, as well.

Oh. Well, Churchill was still shit.

Care to substantiate your claim?

Modern day FASCISTS, except you hate yourselves instead of another race.

K.

Fascism is imperialism. Anti-fascists only got together to defend themselves against the aggressive actions of fascists. Anti-fascism is purely defensive. The only people bitching about it are butthurt white supremacist faggots who can't handle even a little bit off resistance.

shot the latvian riflemen, and the old bolshevicks

anti use's fascism, like alex jones uses
globalism, just a bougieman to describe everything bad, and an excuse to beat up people and break shit,, their holigans

I just want to use violence agaisnt people who are different from me i don't get why you're so upset and get violent about it. You all got some growing up to do.

if you say so…i mean…you must be correct in taht absolute statement…it definetly applies everywhere…

oh god im fucking dying

kek

gotta read up on indy, seems something triggerd Holla Forums, i wonder what it was

FTFY

10/10

CYKA GIVE IT BACK

I'm trying not to make a joke about the reporter being one of those Russian kids one would encounter on a Counter Strike server

Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka
Cyka

you are missing out…

Stalin is a fucking pussy

I don't get why people here defend antifa. Sure they beat up Nazi's, but what will that accomplish? They are also state funded and funded by a billionaire. Also, they don't even beat up facists sometimes. They destroy small businesses sometimes. Fuck em

Oh wait sorry the Holocaust didn't happen right?

killing fascists isn't fascism
we told you ever since you bourgeoise stupid cunts

It was a joke, comrade, calm down.

Then why do you want to beat up "facists"

you're basically asking me why i'm a commie and what i see wrong with fascism

if you stupid shit would've ever cared to listen you wouldn't have to ask such a ridiculously stupid question now

are you trying to pull a joke or something?

why do you put facists in quotation?
what's the point there?
are you implying that fascists don't exist or what is this supposed to mean?
are you retarded, boy?

I'm not asking why you see something wrong with fascism, I'm asking why do you want to kill and beat up the ones who don't even have political power

I put fascists in quotation as a mistake, as I thought that all you guys support antifa when they also destroy small businesses and people who have a few right leaning stances such as anti immigration

Not him but if you profess violence against different groups of people for being different and claim you want to kill or hurt them some people might take what you say at face value and direct violence back at you.

I'm not saying that fascists don't deserve to be beat up, I'm saying that doing so will accomplish nothing

Then we're in agreement

Liberals pls go

You have something against small businesses

How about real Nazis?

op, if fascism actually does come back into power, your pasty gay ass would be the one of the first ones to be thrown into the people-ovens

you should be thanking the antifa for defending your right to not be a microwaved piece of human jerky

saged, hidden, called the cops