Christian Picciolini

Okay, so let's talk about this faggot. This guy has doxed and harrassed a few users, including Eva Lion and Crusader Girl.

He personally tries to dox, harrass and contact their parents, apparently. He seems to target specifically young girls, instead of any other demographic.

So what should Kek do to a fag like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MXnV1
archive.is/pkI7y
archive.is/GPTFu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Picciolini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something stinks

Some information on this faggot:

archive.is/MXnV1

Former skinhead
Became shitlib.

archive.is/pkI7y
archive.is/GPTFu - works with JIDF/ADL.

Don't be saging yet, fucker. I think this is important. This guy is targeting more than just 'white nationalists'. Who's to say he's not leading doxing campaigns on other people?

Some information on this faggot:

archive.is/MXnV1

Former skinhead
Became shitlib.

archive.is/pkI7y
archive.is/GPTFu - works with JIDF/ADL.

Don't be saging yet, fucker. I think this is important. This guy is targeting more than just 'white nationalists'. Who's to say he's not leading doxing campaigns on other people?

why do you think he picks girls?

cause the weak faggot would get kneecapped if he went after men

I know this thread will be derailed by shills under the defense of being anti e-celeb but finding more about this individual could be an interesting project.

We know that deep cover subversion has been a tactic of most Governments to corrupt and eventually destroy honest Nationalist efforts.

Who is this man (really) when was he recruited, who does he work for, who identifies his targets and who pays him?

Two fold: a chain breaks when pressure is applied to its weakest link.

In this case, he targets minors and women, because both are easier to apply pressure upon. He also seems to predate people in countries where hate speech laws are enacted first and foremost.

If he cannot do that, then he'll go to those that might be providing a financial lifeline to the individual, seeking to cut the person's ties to other people, isolating and making them vulnerable and destitute.

I am fairly sure he's in the ADL's payroll, but he might have been a FBI snitch.

Thanks for correcting the record.

This isn't about e-celebs. This is about this agent of ZOG.

If you are vulnerable to a "doxing campaign", which 999,999 other shitlibs and tumblrcunts are lined up to do if this faggot didn't exist, your OpSec is shit and I have little sympathy for you.

Other than that I don't see anything special about him or any possibility he could infiltrate or subvert a jew-wise sect, if those tats don't set off mental alarms I don't know what would. Just post his dox in a #TheList thread or something and get it over with.

something doesn't smell right here, can you give me a big sniff and tell me whats wrong, mordecai?

Lordy, chaim, you're very vehement about saging this thread. What is it you're afraid of?

I'm OK with this.

That Mikey pedo who used to spam Evalion threads here, back when he was grooming her, is apparently working this guy. I'm sure some of the shilling is coming from him.

Nobody cares about your jewish cam whore

see:

What is the problem is people want to dig into this mans background, his motivations and his employer status?

How could that harm?

Logic dictates that you are a shill.

Save for the fact he caught wind of a customs arrest like 30 minutes after it happened, you mean? Yeah, like that isn't having the right connections.

Hahahaha, get fucked, son. Still using the same ID.

She's just one of his many targets.

Regardless of what you think of here, this guy is a problem – unless you're "Mikey" or part of his "autism support" chat.

Logic dictates you're retarded

Why are these threads not full of people telling others how to go about becoming someone they can vote for? Why aren't there guides on how to create your own un-cucked party?

Mikey pls.

You're sliding the board for the sake of discussing e-celebs, thats all i need to say, everyone lurking can decide for themselves whose the shill here

Because of people like who can't commit themselves to 5 minutes of research on someone who can be potentially a threat and using the 'muh ebin e-geleb' meme.

This isn't about "ecelebs", it's about a jewish "former skinhead" who's doxing those who dare to speak out against jews and in defense of White interests.

get fucked kike, enjoy your bumplock

im shaking in fear

You've been warned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Picciolini

Instead of sliding threads why dont you be a productive member of society and kill yourself.

I'm sure you reported the thread about the literal jewtuber too, right Isaac?

you're not even trying

Those thing are already happening without your help. You are a projecting kike, though. I wonder what's on your mind, chaim?

Why are you shilling in this thread instead of being productive in those?

Sage it faggots.

Better than white knighting for kikes, faggot.

Do you feel in charge?

What?

Fuck off back to the TRS forum with your buddies, Mikey.

FAT

Phonebook gives his address as:

1917 York St Apt 1
Blue Island IL

while it gives his wife's (Britton Picciolini) address as:

1000 W Washington Blvd Unit 505 Chicago IL

This is strange since there is no indication that they are divorced or separated.

It is also strange because the phonebook gives his son's (Devin Picciolini) address as:

5216 Oakbrook Dr
Plainfield IL

and I'm pretty sure their other son (Brandon Picciolini) also lives in Plainfield IL, leading me to believe that they are all actually living at the Plainfield house and that the other addresses are covers.

The shitty whitepages blurs out the phone numbers for me unfortunately.

Note: I am not 100% certain Brandon is also their son.

Probably just his wife's son

John de Nugent has an article up about him - johndenugent.com/english/evalion-heart-rending-video-of-savage-attacks-by-fat-tatooed-pos-christian-picciolini/