Holla Forums's Reading List

Old thread

The list seems to be done so use this thread to
>work on a worst comics list (because why not?)

Other than that, nice chart.

Seems accurate enough. I feel like Bone or Blacksad should be there though.

Looking good.

Biased list.
Most of these comics have been storytimed in recent memory, thus putting them at the front of user's mind when he thinks of good comics.

Still a good list, just biased and could be better.

Jojo is for faggots and weeaboos

KC was good Waid, not current Reverse-Byrne tier Waid

POZZED

Stay cucked, my friends.

What the fuck.

No, I meant he misspelled Kingdom Come on the chart.

Suggest some non recent ones then

Lmao I didn't notice

The entirety of it is fantastic, up until the hiatus where they come back introducing the American Chibi character.

Then that's not it's entirety.

What are the correct dates?

Yeah why isn't Kingdom Come or Punisher:MAX on this list?

Why is Snotgirl there? This is a troll list kids. Nothing to see here.

Too easy and the other is just overhyped edge shit. Fuck off.

I've got some ideas…

- Superman: At Earth's End
- The Dark Knight Strikes Again
- Spider-Man: One More Day
- Marvel Ultimatum
- All-Star Batman and Robin

There is literally a comic from the creator of scott pilgrim vs the world on the list and you said something negative about Punisher:MAX. You have to realise how little value you have as a person and also that I am aware of this lack of value you have.

it's a shit list
snot girl shouldnt even be on there

Bone was rejected because it wasn't, I shit you not, "obscure" enough

I'll go ahead and say some of the Warhammer comics:

Never change, Holla Forums.

this one is one for the anals :^)

KYS

go hang from a tree refugee

get rid of witch doctor, its too painful to read through and then find out theres only like 6 issues

add the megaman comics?

This list makes Holla Forums look incredibly gay.

And replace it with..?

It's the tumblr Holla Forumslony, after all.

Hey Holla Forums

Archie's Megaman, i said it in that post you dummy

Alternatively put Irredeemable. Or Luther Strode

also get Tintin the hell outta there, nobody's gunna check out a glorified newspaper funnies-style comic with a 60 year fucking run. At the very least, post a good run of it.

fuck off fag

People like you are the reason why Holla Forums keeps getting shat on.

Luther Strode is an alright read but it's definitely not something I'd put on a top tier list. Neither is Snotgirl but that's more to do with the writer behind it.

What about him (her?)

They're the writer behind Scott Pilgrim and Seconds. Hate both with a passion.

Yeah but do you hate the comic itself? Have you read it, even?

Snotgirl? No. I'm just biased from seeing the guy's previous works.

Kill yourself, my man.
But really, go read the comic. It's pretty good and a lot of Holla Forumsmrades like it, me included.

its dramatic slice of life at best

I thought about this in the last thread but I decided against mentioning it myself because honestly the second and third volumes are just so terrible
the first one is alright tho and we could put that up as long as we put up a warning not to read the second and third

I like second volume more but the third was pretty underwhelming as a conclusion. Very rushed too.

well, absolutely not the third then

How bad is Scott Pilgrim, and what is bad about it? I haven't read it.

It's not completely Marvel levels cringe inducing. It's basically just a hipster's fantasy of life if it were like a retro videogame crossed with a shonen manga. Just really stupid.

Now the problem with this list is that it is claiming to be an official list whilst ignoring the actual sentiment of the board.

So it isn't a Holla Forums list it is OP's troll list.

Most of these are well liked and widely received by the board. Ignoring board sentiment my ass. You can disagree with a number of choices but unless you're gonna bring up better suggestions then you need to shut the hell up.

This is why Holla Forums can't have nice things.

Scroll up and read. Try to absorb some of that feedback into your brain before typing another delusional comment to me.

Your arrogance and sense of comprehension is astounding. People agree with the list and others only disagree with certain choices but suggest others. Then people such as yourself have nothing better to do than just shitpost about the list like a whiny child while offering no better solutions. If you're going to behave like this and just complain all day then you should go to Holla Forums or Holla Forums. You'd be at home at either one.

that is some serious projection
you are currently ignoring highly recommended comics like Bone and keeping comics that have been objected to many times
there are more against that for snot girl and you need to stop pushing it
at the very least you must replace snot girl with Bone

also you don't even sound like an image board user, you sound more like a tumblr or forum fag trying to hijack our name so you can push our tastes as your tastes