Two-star general committed suicide days before he was to take charge of US space and missile defense

Wow another suicide, I bet he didnt want to kill half of the worlds population or something.

Major General John Rossi, 55, found dead in July near Huntsville, Alabama
The Army said Friday it has determined the cause of death was suicide
Death happened two days before Rossi was scheduled to start his new role
Rossi, a 33-year veteran, had a wife, three children and a granddaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882584/Army-says-2-star-general-committed-suicide.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/13/obama-signs-executive-order-space-weather/91990316/
kdhnews.com/military/spokesman-from-hasan-shooting-found-dead-at-army-post-in/article_de43f80c-5b31-11e6-a026-7bdcc79a0a29.html
archive.is/ZoncU
archive.is/efBNX
archive.is/GS43P
spacenews.com/u-s-army-general-dies-two-days-before-taking-new-command/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3882584/Army-says-2-star-general-committed-suicide.html

I wonder if it has anything to do with this?
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/13/obama-signs-executive-order-space-weather/91990316/

That's a shame though. Use archive next time.

PLOT SICKENS … he was spokesman for the suspicious Hasan shooting incident

kdhnews.com/military/spokesman-from-hasan-shooting-found-dead-at-army-post-in/article_de43f80c-5b31-11e6-a026-7bdcc79a0a29.html

[NO, I'M NOT GOING TO ARCHIVE - ARCHIVE TRACKS IP ADDRESSES]

What were his politics? Was he an ethnonationalist?

Reported for no archive. Get over yourself.

nope.tiff

obvious as fuck

It's a local newspaper, not a clickbait or ZOG site, faggot.

Don't ask don't tell

His wife looks

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
If you're too much of a lazy coon to do so you need to go back to cuckchan.

archive.is/ZoncU

That's an excellent point, user. How does a suicidal man get appointed to such an important position as missile defense in the first place?

Most people really don't have the critical thinking abilities to work it out
The CIA op to push "conspiracy theory" as an instant shutdown to normalfags was horrifically effective, after all convenient coincidences are just that, conspiracy doesn't exist :^)

It's actually comon cause of suicide the event of a person killing itself upon knowledge they will face unbearable shame or misery. Imagine you are a 2 star general and your career i about to go down the drain because everyone you know will find out you are actualy a lying or incompetent person, or a pedophile, rapist, etc etc.

I don't discard Hillary offing him thou, thats pretty common as well, nowdays.

It was one of the most effective psyops, i give them that.

This thread deserves a bump. It's suspicious. Do we have more info?

>Major General John Rossi (pictured), 55, died on July 31 at his home near Huntsville, Alabama, two days before he was to be put in charge of the Army's space and missile defense command

It's not a fresh death but the Daily Mail article is dated Oct.28

Is there a compilation somewhere with a timeline of "suicides" of important people.

Not suspicious at all.

ARCHIVE IS TO PREVENT LOSING THE LINK IF IT GOT SHOAED YOU DUMB FUCK

Source?

That is one reason, but by no means the only one. What about preventing backtracking and abstaining from giving them clickloot?

There is none. Just super paranoia.

It's obvious: The man couldn't hold the burden of being responsible for something so important and to not feel ashamed from having to resign day one he offed himself.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.

It's a new shill tactic they have deployed because archiving is actually becoming more popular outside of chans and kikes are panicking, this is actually one of the most effective methods of combating clickbait trash and denying them their crucial admoney,

You think something was happening with him? I thought it was pretty funny that the article goes out if it's way to emphasize there is no apparent reason for why he would kill himself.

that's all part of the programming issued by the mainstream media and entertainment machine, i.e. the propaganda arm of government in western democracies

mandatory video material
expect all high ranking military officials to be buttsex slaves

It took them this long to rule it as a suicide

It says here in the executive order link it was signed July 15th.

Man was kill on July 31st.

I wonder if he was a Mason. They love numerology.

They're all lying and incompetent. All this fuck needed to do was decide how they were going to blow their entire wad of cash so they could ask for more.

You just described the entire upper echelon of the military

What ethnicity is his wife? spic?

archive.is/efBNX

archive.is/GS43P

conspiracy to assassinate Julius Caesar was just a conspiracy theory for paranoid people

She looks hWhite to me user

at least she's a qt, wouldn't be able to watch otherwise

Nothing to see here goyim.

Was reported in space news recently.

So Rossi is dead and Old C.O. Lt. Gen. David Mann stays in place for time being.
Defensive missiles can be used offensively to launch nukes very quickly

spacenews.com/u-s-army-general-dies-two-days-before-taking-new-command/

Just a cohencidence goy, I assure you.