Donald Trump the Time Traveler

Do you still doubt it, people?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/628231488794923008

Also, feel free to drop the other Trump Time Traveler images if you got em.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
maralagoclub.com/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=296089&ssid=224057&vnf=1
newjerusalem.org/Strongs/H2855?from=Number(2855).Strongs(H2855)
archive.is/HwiFD
newjerusalem.org/Strongs/G2855?from=Number(2855).Strongs(G2855)
archive.is/ZZtNL
biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=23&cnum=2&vnum=20
archive.is/vZuBO
ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu20.php
archive.is/MYNRg
gotquestions.org/tribulation.html
archive.is/qTCIp
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_Real_Estate_Tycoon
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
underdogprojects.com/affiliates.php
ambernetsolutions.com/underdog_projects.php
gematrix.org/?word=nero claudius caesar augustus germanicus
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13)
archive.is/saQfc
bleedingcool.com/2016/07/21/dc-comics-calls-trump-a-racist-short-fingered-failed-meat-salesman-but-has-made-him-president/
archive.is/nfUIe
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-accused-of-absolving-hitler-for-holocaust/
archive.is/sNMRy
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/260482827458592768
archive.is/txwCd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nyoh my god…

fucking hell, I just googled the guy's name

QUICK, TELL TRUMP TO KILL HIS GRANDPA SO WE CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS

Article from today: nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

Now look at the date of Trumps tweet

why the fuck did you think I…

actually he would need to come back before his dad was born, it's already too late

Thanks. Happen to have the one with references to Pepe and Red Cap from his old video game?

Bump

That madman must have had ex-Intel guys feeding him information for years before this little adventure.

Back to the Future 2 predicted Trump, just like the Back to the Future predicted 9/11!

Casually dropping this here. Notice "Pepe"

Watch Pepe be Trump's childhood stuffed animal or some insane anime shit.

Pepe the plushie frog

Trump and Pence are time travelers.

This is common knowledge to the initiated.

Wow wow wow if I remember correctly during the primaries Trump lodged the sleepy negro on a very comfy looking hotel room once, and inside that room there was a big frog plushie sitting on a rocking chair, I wish I was making this shit up but there's a foto of said room somewhere but I just can't find it, someone has to have it.

Biff was just based on Donald. I'd call the director a cuck, but he did do some interesting 9/11 shit in those movies. There's vids on youtube.

Wait until you see what happens when you search all 8 company names.

wew

t-t-that's just a coincidence

I cant find anything either, but why do i remember that?
Ben carson and a plush frog…

you left out

you left out

I'm going to make a thread about this sort of thing soon

I remember a long time ago, when Bush was still president and everybody was wondering when we were going to leave Iraq, I heard Trump do an interview. He said that it was a bad idea to go into Iraq, but that it was an even worse idea to just totally pull out because the whole region was like a pressure cooker about to blow.

He knew. He fucking KNEW that if we left a power vacuum something bad would fill it. Fast forward to today and look at where we are with ISIS,.

He really is Titor.

Now I remember it too, but I'm still not sure if it ever happened.

I did another search and I found nothing again, however it makes me feel a bit less paranoid knowing that there are some people who remember such a photo. I mean, it was taken by Carson himself some days before he started endorsing Trump, I remember the hotel room having a lot of sunlight coming from a very big circular window and a wooden floor, shit looked like a hobbit's house, very cozy and all but then there was that frog plushie sitting on a rocking chair in a corner.
WE HAVE TO FIND THAT PHOTO, THIS IS SPOOKING ME OUT

(checked)
We've reached levels of memetic power that shouldn't even be possible,

I just checked and it's real. What the fuck? I'm pretty freaked out.

Don't worry, fam. I gotchu.
maralagoclub.com/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=296089&ssid=224057&vnf=1

SHADILAY BROTHERS!!!

Really, how the fuck is this even possible? Even assuming that magick does infact real, still don't fucking get it.

Its the memes, user. You control the memea, you control reality itself.

Just checked my name against the jewish germatria, have faith, yung spark

(checked)
Look at your own digits user. The memes have so much power now that Trump, and Kek with our help will MAGA. Don't question it, just accept it and continue Memeing America Great Again!

Oh dubs, what website is this? I would like to see with mine own eyes.

SHADILAY!!!

Excellent. Here's some more info on 2855:

There are six verses in Scripture that equal the same sum in Hebrew gematria. They are:

And it came to pass in the third year, that Jehoshaphat the king of Judah came down to the king of Israel. 1Ki 22:2

And when he was come to the king, the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And he said, Go ye up, and prosper, and they shall be delivered into your hand. 2Ch 18:14

Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. Job 23:12

When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only: Job 34:29

He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips. Pro 20:19

Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. Isa 59:6

Each verse, though from different books in Scripture and places in time, seem to tell a story about the conquering of Nations or people through violence at the hands of the Jew, whom we all associate with gold and merchants.

Though I'm seeking and, I believe, giving very strong evidence for prophecy within the Bible, I in no way endorse any Abrahamic faith as 'authentic', but instead only recognize the Holy Aryan Spirit within each of them, and believe they may give warnings about the evils coming from these very same death-cults.

As you know Strong's Dictionary is one of if not the most authoritative Biblical dictionaries, containing both the Hebrew and Greek. That makes it worth looking into, and so let's examine the 2855 entries for both the Hebrew and the Greek. First the Hebrew.

חתלן

chethlôn

kheth-lone'

From H2853 ; enswathed ;
{Chethlon} a place in Palestine: - Hethlon.

This word chethlôn has the Hebrew gematria of 2855, and only occurs in two places in the entire Old Testament. (((Coincidently))), they're both in the prophetic book of Ezekiel. I'll post them here without my interpretation so you can decide for yourselves if they hold any meaning to our present time.

And this [shall be] the border of the land toward the northside, from the great sea, the way of Hethlon, as men go to Zedad;

(in the above verse the word chethlôn is 'Hethlon')

Now these [are] the names of the tribes. From the north end to the coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazar–enan, the border of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are his sides east [and] west; [portion for] Dan.

For the uninitiated I have given the source here for the above gematric examples:

newjerusalem.org/Strongs/H2855?from=Number(2855).Strongs(H2855)
archive.is/HwiFD

Okay. Now the Greek.

κολλυβιστης

kollubistēs

kol-loo-bis-tace'

From a presumed derivative of κολλυβος kollubos (a small coin ; probably akin to G2854 ); a coin dealer: - (money-) changer.

There are three verses which uses this word, being Greek they're all in the New Testament, interestingly enough. However, the three verses are from the Gospels of Matthew, Luke and John. And so these "3" verses are actually just one re-told thrice. It is:

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Make of that what you Will.

This is the sauce for the Greek:
newjerusalem.org/Strongs/G2855?from=Number(2855).Strongs(G2855)
archive.is/ZZtNL

And now a little parlor trick: numerology.

2855 can be broken down as 2+8+5+5 which totals 20. Here's a couple cool things about 20:

is a Hebrew word for gold and has the gematria of 20. It is used in a very interesting verse - "In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats." – Isa 2:20)

Again… what you Will.

biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?bnum=23&cnum=2&vnum=20
archive.is/vZuBO

The number 20 also happens to be the number of volumes named 'Nackas' of the Zend-Avesta (theological and philosophical books) which is the work of Zarathustra, and the very Foundation of our True Religion.

ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu20.php
archive.is/MYNRg

The Wise user will no doubt find other things of interest regarding the number 2855 and its forms (such as splitting the sum halfly as 28 and 55, and then rendering their properties).

Forgive any errors in delivery or spelling.

Wew there it is, thanks a lot man, now I can go to sleep.
Maybe is probably onto something here.

(checked)

SHADILAY!!!!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

also note: Donald Trump's game duration says it lasts 7 years. Thats exactly how long the Great Tribulation will last in Revelation.

gotquestions.org/tribulation.html

What happened now was clearly divine intervention. Kek is our true God and Trump is his Prophet, as proven by this tweet.

PRAISE KEK

(Checked)
You're a meme magician like the rest of us user, that's all it means.

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek

SHADILAY

Your dubs confirm. PRAISE KEK

KEK BLESSES THIS THREAD

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E
K
E
K

Lads…

top kek

top kek

Will he merge all the timelines?

No one posted this gem.

Have fun you spergs haha.

How has this tweet not taken over the world yet?

Holla Forums confirmed memelords.

1776 WILL COMMENCE
AAAAAGAAAAAIN!

Trump's twitter bantz are the best. Before he entered the race, he would shitpost back-and-forth with random people on there.

I wish he could act like this during the campaign, I think he'd be doing even better tbqhpham

A role model for men everywhere.

Hitler dubs confirm.

Some more Trump twitter gems

Some highlights from my name's gematria
W-what's going on I'm scared

Top kek. How is he still verified?

Do you have the one where he said Henry Ford was his hero?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'll check.

He keeps commenting on how he is surprised how much people have taken to the slogan, "Drain the Swamp".
He's said many times he "didn't like (the line)".
I bet in a different time line he took a lot of shit for using it.

archive.is/qTCIp

ASSHOLE

Soon.

I shit you not my first result in English and simple is Hitler did nothing wrong. Makes you wonder about the existance of free will.

Oh, nice.
got any pics you kike?

Free will is an illusion, user. We're all ruled by something greater: memes.

Why is it that when he talks like that, he seems badass, but when lowtax talks like that in his latest spergout he comes across as pathetic?

Because Trump is going to be the next president of the United States and lowtax runs a forum for subhumans.

well fuck me running

Echobot is back again or a really impatient user?

At least half of your chart isn't about the end of the world or dark magic like mine.

Fucking spooky

you guys do know that website is bullshit right?
enter Trumps name
enter Hillarys name

there you go

WTFFFFFFFF

This shit is spooky

the path of mem indeed

put my name in… this came up… as I'm eating candy

Or Trump could be psychic, or have close friends who are.

Or maybe hes just a fucking genius playing chess on levels we never thought possible. He could just be able to accurately predict the outcome of events 1 whole year in advance.

PRAISE KEK

Trump also predicted 9/11 a year before it happened.

He has some help I guarantee it.

He told Alex Jones he went off for two weeks before he decided to run, once he was drafted by some insiders.

I wonder what he was doing????

What the legitimate fuck. I'll be honest gents, I tend to take the more esoteric shit minus Jewish Blood Rituals, but let's face it, you can't put anything past the Jews with a grain of salt but this is some absolutely cosmic shit right here. I really hope someone manages to find the picture of Ben Carson next to Trump's friendly frog plush.

We're getting closer and closer, it's almost time to see where the pendulum swings, and really get this wild ride started here in Burgerland. Only thing is, even with my general outlook on life, it seems everyone wants to be on the wild ride until it's time to get off.

What the actual fuck guys

That's the jewish national fund tree of life award.

Praise KEK

Pray for me, friends.

You in Detroit?

O.M.G.
It's Happening!

HOLY SHIT… O_O

Anyone ever figure out what it says under "mur" in the blurry small print?

Daily reminder:

PEPE

The weirder ones

and that's just from the Hebrew

The ones that only mean something to me personally
And one from English

Wew lads these are a lot of coincidences.

Goddamn I hate niggers so much. Why can't we just have a country for whites only.

Sounds like we oughta prevent this future from happening

Just to let you know, Receive all things with thankfulness may also attribute to Kek, considering every time something odd happens the entirety of Holla Forums (And I wouldn't doubt if some shills convert too) all start thanking Kek for the bounty we receive.

As for
the closest I got was some brony's youtube with a let's play of it, but even with him looking at it zoomed in, it looks like gibberish

got 754 for my name and besides the sick burn of homosexual as the first one some of the stuff was interesting.

It gets spoopy sometimes

mines got a lot of weird shit

You can't make this shit up.

Holy Shit I'm laughing hard.

Mission accomplished goys we found the shill!

Holy shit that had me floored for a bit there.
Although it does make my
even more fucking confusing. I mean, oy-vey G-d throw me a bone here!

Niggers beware

What a thrill.

We need more /fringe/ presence in Holla Forums. Thank you wise wizard.

Here is my full name Gematria… even weirder than the first.

uhum….

WTF, I put my full name and this appears: greater evil hath no man than this
egocentricity and grandiosity
the explosive sadist
i am angry with god
the one hundred forty four sealed
the anunaki may make you god like
america have a inland sea after europe

And here it went full /x/:
who is donald trump
so you believe in god
fascism are causing war
coming to punish the poisoners of his people
usa gov abuse haarp o o o
iowa usa be fascist place
korean americans dies jun tenth
a greek prisoner pray in israel prison
usa not country sopa and ndaa
who is inside the cern collider
voted for the illuminati are dead
riverside killers hologram michelle obama
russian atheist,elite terrorists
female and lgbt lower rack a different
god pierces iran off map a halloween
paranoid nation opened by holy grail
isil nuked facebooks june ninth
plasma physics laboratory
for some to be clean is to embrace evil
because youd be in jail

Holy shit anons, what this thing about Jewish Gematria?

pic related

How am I only hearing about this now? Fuckin' scary stuff.

the difference using middle name and not using it.

yes YES

Plushie frogs?

Enjoy

Not Donald Trump's.

Found at the German pavilion at Epcot.

I'll try it, but should I try to throw Sr or Jr in there or Senior or Junior or just go with the First Middle and Last

Using Middle name, no Senior or Junior added
>Get Sarah is a false prophet and Sarah Master of Lies
Well that was fucking odd

No I don't
No I hate watermelon
This thing is fucking with me, that was all one after another there.

Fire. Monkey

Yeah some of the stuff is random but some is 100% personally relevant.

This shit will never get out of my mind. These names have to be on purpose I can't see how else this would happen. Crazy times we live in but I fucking love it.

I swear my sides are on an escape trajectory

also 'mur' means 'the wall' in polish
wtf

I got a lot of strange shit. It says American Flag, last week my mom gave me one and I'm not even an American. She just knows I love the fuck out of Trump.
It also gives me luke 12 49 revelation 13 13 and spiritual mother of christ gene, shit about insanity and leadership and of course Nuclear war.

I don't know if I should feel scared or not.

that's pretty significant if you know what it really means.

Yeah but I'm a He. I don't stuff in my butt either.

Shit never mind. It's from the bible:

Are those real?
The only one I could confirm was the "addicted to genius". twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584
Are the rest real or fake edits?

If you want a particular scare, put in your ex/current girlfriend or wife's name. Got a decent kick out of that one too

Fucking Jew Name Magic

I can't find any info on this game company either other than it probably belonging to the publisher (Activision), but it really bothers me where the fuck this game got it's company names to choose from

If you got Nuclear War (I see Nuclear Mesenheimer Salt Curse but no nuclear war) and you also got By Hook or By Crook (any means necessary), Bring in the Dawn, Sinful Corruption's Death (Assuming an apostrophe on Corruptions meaning possession, as in the death of sinful corruption), Who's Reigning, The Flag of the United States of America, and Washington, something tellsm e we have an interesting future.

Also

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah it is Nuclear Mesenheimer Salt Curse. But the whole damn list so long.
Martyr of Lesbian Hate Crimes made me laugh too, I fucking hate lesbians.

Well damn, thanks.

>kekaekbekce

Donald Trump
WINS

Praise KEK

Have a good look over your full name, you'll get a lot of good shit, more so than just your shortened first name or first name.

Be warned, this shit gets a bit personal. I Was the fucker above that had the thing tell me I love watermelon, it shall be eaten up, and then after I got a bit annoyed about it, "Worth One's Salt". Felt like the thing was fucking with me after that.

On November 8th,
America is made great again

pepe!

oh my fucking god

Praise KEK

current year

Ended up with this.

mine gets a lot of shit like "fallen one" "cast down to earth" and "he who does not remember"

I am not actually lucifer with amnesia… right?

pls no 666 trips

Among mine are

I guess I'm narcissism incarnate. Jesus pops up constantly as well. I guess we'll do battle some day, user.

meant for:

Well shit user, looks like you got some pretty nice stuff. Not sure how Named individuals work for this thing, in one of mine I had a guy who apparently blogged about making a cruise missile with $5000 dollars in New Zealand.

The only creepy thing is if Jews use this shit for self fulfilling prophecies or if the prophecies fulfill themselves

Looked further in this post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror

>salt causes baldness I'm already bald

This weird ass combo of:

This combo:

All of them are real.

All of them are real.

Some results I got with my name:

currently cleaning up Holla Forums folders, found these so far (the pence one is my unfinished oc)
i have it all, just need to clean more, be back soon with more

Yeah some of the weirder combos get a bit too true for comfort. Check your ex / current girlfriend to get some good stuff. Not sure if you are supposed to use full name or just first and last, but it gets better and better depending.

WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME!?
People chuckled because Pepe was a thing at first, but this shit is getting a bit too crazy.

Seriously, we need to find out where the fuck the devs got the names for these companies

I don't get the second image. What is the significance of the watch? Who's the guy at the roulette table? I don't get it.

I actually did try my ex. It came up with a bunch of Islam stuff and one said "Obama The Deceiver".

My ex converted to Islam and married a kebab about two and a half years ago.

And people complain and cry when he says something something pussy.

WAMI

White America Made Impervious

The fact that this man could be our next president makes my heart smile. He will be the first ever shitposter-in-chief.

You're not alone, I looked up two of my exes. First one even said "Goyim Cattle", she is now a useless stoner liberal with no grasp on anything. Used to be a beautiful blond, smart and with value but that changed quickly over time so I left her. And many of the words described just that.

Second ex was about blood, suicide, islamic slave shit, lair and a deceiver. She cuts or used to cut herself to the point she almost died and after me breaking up she became a lonely slut that just fucks anything that is fuckable, probably hooked on alcohol now too if I gotta believe an old friend.
Pretty weird all in all.

CTR, fix your bots.

It says right there in the image: "Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_Real_Estate_Tycoon

fug i misread, missed the "with"

That is the greatest title I've ever heard.
Also, checked.

I remember when Donald predicted the 9/11 attack in his book way before it happend.

That isn't good. That is double plus ungood, especially after looking up all this

If there is any credence to this after properly reading through it, I really believe there is then I may have some issues with my ex, especially in the afterlife

>The Astrological Influences Of The Star Capulus Capulus in astrology, influence specifically claims blindness or bad eyesight, made all the more alarming because my ex needed glasses and claimed her vision was getting worse and worse
>The Yummiest Angel God Loves This and the above may be a bit awkward
>Holy Horny Wife heh
>My Whole Body Aches kek
>Insult Holy Wife A Death Well shit, fucked up there
>Iam That Iam A Rapture Celebration June I am that I am more or less means God as it was his answer to Moses asking who He was
G W Bush Be Dead Before X X just a bonus

And this is the scary one
"[Her State] is my right hand and where I am"
This coupled with the Capulus bad eyesight thing really really fucking bothers me, because who knows what else is accurate there, but considering a lot of it is Holy Wife of God in some form or another, I'm a little scared.

All good fam, still tripping balls from the Jewish Name Magic to mind

BRB GETTING SOME FUCKING COPPER SUPPLEMENT

Holy shit, no way is drain the swamp a coincidence. Praise kek.

There's the pictured argument against race mixing with asians.

lel

There were only 2 phrases for me that matched up with all 3 numbers. These were

worry.jpg

That's just commonly searched results.

Mine literally gives me
Meaning Of Life
Nothing Is Impossible For You
Royalty
Eternal

Some of this gematria is very creepy. I put in "Kronos is Saturn is Death" and got all kinds of jewish claims. "Holocaust denial is serious crime" and so forth.

Barack Hussein Obama Jr
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Sealed In The Numbers Of The Letters
Demonic Martial Law
The Hope Of Salvation
He Is The Resurrection And Eternal Life
The Children Of The Matrix Are The Alien Agenda
Gordon Brown
Jesus Of Malibu
Lxx Us President (See ya soon guys)
Time Of Suffering Creation Is Complete
G Soros Deceive Israel
Gematria Is Satanic Form Of Occultism
Ut Nuked Xi X R All Dead
My Mother Theresa Had Eight Children (8 is a very specific number to me)
C Dodd Suicide Bomb Denver
False B H Obama Is A G Bush Jr

Other neat ones:
Lt Col George Armstrong Custer
Condor The Supercomputer

2219 Lake Lucina Drive East (am I the only one to get an address???

English is even weirder

Have you tried puting Donald Trump´s name?

I'll take it.

My one is fucking weird. I found some good ones like "gather those famous" and "Don Workman" which Implies our God-Emperor has the mindset of the common working man

Here's my results.

But then I came across THIS
Look at the first one, WTF?!
This has to be the worst annotation any user has gotten on here

Praise KEK

Oh shit..
I just seen
I don't wanna become hooked on gay sex and get AIDs!
I wanna live to see the Great Empire Don will build!!

Stay positive. :^)

>Satan Founded A Religion Just To Bring Me Despair
Heh.. heh..

English
Three last ones are in a row.

>Isaiah 13:16: Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. Referring to all the evil in the world.

Maybe you're just AB+

Yes I don't know why people take it seriously apart from as a joke, the results are clearly fucking recent inputs compiled from all kinds of random shit, otherwise they wouldn't all be "NWO devil obama black helicopters 666 hitler bible mandela"

THE JEWS KILLED HARAMBE!!!

Praise KEK

I put in "Internet Warrior Frogs"
Everybody should check this one themselves.

English

Still.. "becomes addicted to gay sex" doesn't bode well
Oh well at least I've got "warm heart" "loved more than all men" "first wife" "see win the game" "strength, protection and increase" "King Of Wisdom" and "Scooby Dooby Doo".
But.. I just noticed:
And
You guys remember that Elisa Lam thing? And I'm hoping that the latter just refers to Halloween..
There's also
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!!

DUDE

LMAO

Checked my full name against the Jew Germatria…looks like I'm the father of the apocalypse.

Should I be smiling because I'm a harbinger of the end of the world, or smiling because I'm a harbinger of the end of the JEWISH world?

Bang

Also my result for this is absolutely terrible gonna have to apologose to everyone here for whatever I do to earn this in advance

Entered my full name. This shit is crazy.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HOLY FUCK
EVERYONE LOOK UP 2016 ON IT RIGHT NOW!
Current occupation of Europe by Muslims
We're gonna have fun saving Europe from the invaders
Young whites feeling lost without a culture due to the jewish system of globalism
Speaks for itself
The Absolute Madman, our Beloved God Emperor
???
And the Biggest.. most Eye Opening one…….
HOLY FUCK BOYS, THIS IS IT, NEXT YEAR IS OUR 1933 AND WE HAVE POWERS BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION!!

How can I cap my results to post them here? I'm on GNU/Linux with Xfce.

Fbi will take care of you before you can cause any apocalypses

Always wondered why I was such a perv…

what the fuck could the context of this possibly be except the timelines merging and them being confused?

what does it all mean?

……Take a look at the first 2..

RUSSO-AMERICAN-JAPANESE AXIS CONFIRMED

well boys looks like Im heading to mother Russia. and gf's name in gematria = true

wew

Praise kek

If only my Laptop was working I could make a spicy meme fron that image with the Kek manifistation from illary's plane with "Thoughts become things" underneath in a Kornheiser style.
Any anons able to do this?

WHAT ARE THE PRINCE LYRICS??!!!!!

praise kek

These are from January 2017..

I'm having too much fun with these
Holy Fuck, I just realised Goliath is the establishment..
2017 is the year normies become fully redpilled then. All thanks to The Don I guess.
No idea what that one means.

I did my full name including Junior, and this was what I got. Favorites include Everybody Is Giving Me A Headache and Blessed Indeed Are The Human Children That Are Not Forced To Be Raised Around Nig Ger Apes (Yes, the Nig Ger part was how it was spelled).

Also, who the fuck is this Zachary Arzmon guy?

True but Biff was a very weak man and he was also a complete retard in the movie. They really don't share a common background at all.

Here is the 9/11, can't embbed it

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

Remember how A Hollywood Insider said way back in 2009 that Someone who was Protected by God was scaring the shit out of the kikes, and how if he ever got to Power he would destroy their Propoganda Machine because all of the Disturbing shit underneath it would be revealed?
WEW

my name just has it allude to a nuclear aftermath, a event in November and apparently I'm some jesus christ figure.
lads this is all kinds of spooky

Return of Constantinople
There is no way this isn't intelligent.

HOLY SHIIII-

I win

I'm going to go ahead and take a little shit on your parade. That gematria shit is dodgy as fuck. Those results change all the time, mostly to whatever tinfoily term will keep the rubes coming back for more. Certain anons were pushing it hard around the Clinton-Comey verdict and claiming that the number count of the words in his speech were a secret cry for help. I did some searching in the wayback machine and the supposed secret message that came up was nowhere to be found even just a few days prior to the speech.
I'm glad you're having fun and getting an esoteric giggle, but just take a look at the affiliates of "Underdog Projects" the owners of the site. Do they seem like people you'd want to give out your full name to?
underdogprojects.com/affiliates.php
:^)

MY NAME'S GEMATRIA IS TRASH WHY CANT I BE COOL TOO

MY NAME'S GEMATRIA IS TRASH WHY CANT I BE COOL TOO

As Christian, I see it so that you are invited.

This is all kinds of weird.
Reconquista:

My name, English version:

Some of this shit's kinda scary.
Did Hitler's full name (as appears on his arrest record).

Tried my name, and the Jewish one is filled with some funny shit.
But the English one spells it all out.

Here's some more fun connections from the (((underdog projects))) people
>Underdog projects. Software company for outsource projects development and programming. Based in Israel, specialized with 8200 IDF Intelligence officers for C/C++, WPF, WTL, Win32, ASM, C#, PHP, MySQL, Java projects. Guns 4 hire. Online web applications development. Rapid programming, Agile development. Fast coding and swift coding. High code standards and QA

ambernetsolutions.com/underdog_projects.php

You're just saying this because you're not the father of the apocalypse (and, apparently, a pedophile) like I am…

LADS
I typed in
kek the guide of the unknown fascist wizards

I Wouldn't know, I haven't given my full name to an IDF honeypot in exchange for fortune cookie wisdom pulled directly out of their asses.
Check out the two websites I linked to. They seem like trustworthy people to you?

of course it has jewish ties, it's jewish numerology you retard.
why would non jews start a site like that.

Christians have been doing this for ages, to see who matches 666.
They seem to forget that 666 matches Nero's name, and Revelations was probably written about Nero & Rome.

tfw you were looking into the john titor story in august before finding Holla Forums..

But it doesn't.
gematrix.org/?word=nero claudius caesar augustus germanicus

Hmmm.

(((Sally Kohn))) looks like (((John Kerry))) his real family name is Kohn as well, looking at her ugly ass jew face just made me remember that. They look very similar and Kohn seems to be a offshoot of the Cohen rabbinical kikes.

C O M M E N C I N G

Jewish/Israeli ties is one thing, ties directly to the IDF is another.
But please, keep having fun and make sure to post the results here, it makes cross referencing so much easier :^)

Some copypasta:
Preterist theologians typically support the numerical interpretation that 666 is the equivalent of the name and title, Nero Caesar (Roman Emperor from 54-68).[20][21][22][23][24][25] (whose name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria), a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing. Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add to 666.

Also

The Greek term χάραγμα (charagma, "mark" in Revelation 13:16) was most commonly used for imprints on documents or coins. Charagma is well attested to have been an imperial seal of the Roman Empire used on official documents during the 1st and 2nd centuries.[26] In the reign of Emperor Decius (249–251 AD), those who did not possess the certificate of sacrifice (libellus) to Caesar could not pursue trades, a prohibition that conceivably goes back to Nero, reminding one of Revelation 13:17.[27] (if you did not have the number of the beast, you could not buy or sell).

Didn't his childhood house have frog statues by the fireplace?

Did Nero issue a ban of all commerce by people not bowing down to his will and imprinting the name on their foreheads or palms? You seem to be forgetting that part. It isn't Nero, it never was. Only the hysterical people of his time would have thought so, and the modern retards who want to explain it all away.

your retarded if you think a jew set up this website that has nothing to do with chans just so some neets will look up their names because they are trying to understand whats happening with donald trump and an egyptian frog god.
your probably some christ cuck trying to subvert the future of Holla Forums

Is Steins Gate worth watching?
I'm NOT new to anime and obviously already knew about it but just never bothered with watching it because I read that most fansubbers have westernised the show too much through their subtitles.

Here's an example of an antichrist and his symbol. The six sided cube, hexagon, hexagram. Muh six million, muh sixth day of the week, muh sixth planet. Muh Saturn/Satan.

It's interesting, but gets tedious if you plan on marathoning it.

Numerology, the Kaballah, the Hexagram, everything jewish besides sucking baby dicks and murdering the world, was invented by other peoples. ((( Jewish Traditions, etc.))) are just plagiarized from better peoples.

PRAISE KEK

yes but this advertises itself specifically as jewish numerology, so naturally it would be connected with jews.

As for the name

Well, I have a major rare as a plushie that was packed away, using an older photo that I posted in a RARE thread.

milo?

Never trust a person with a clean desk. Proof he works hard since people with clean desks fake it.

He is not the only one

In present day it is associated, just because they co-opt it doesn't destroy any use it may have though. Like letters and runes, numbers have power.
The jew reminds me of the cockroach hybrid in the movie Mimic, its their mimicry that makes them so effective, not their mental or physical strength.

Ooops, wrong link

Mine
RWDS confirmed.

Posted my full name. Hold me Holla Forums, I'm worried.

Why does me pointing out that the owners of the site have direct ties to the IDF bother you so much?
I'm no christian and enjoy a good mystical esoteric journey from time to time myself. I just happened to see that particular website being pushed a lot, looked into it and saw the results the website gave change drastically around the time it was being shown to anons as some sort of proof of spoopy conspiracies.

If I told you "hey, give your full name to this IDF affiliated site, maybe they'll tell you you're secretly 'the son of god' or 'the light bringer', it's totally worth it!" you'd call me a shill. I point out the connection and suddenly I'm a "christcuck" trying to subvert the board? (subvert it away from what?)
Interesting logic there.

Keep going, lad. Careful about the judge mint, though.

It shows the math right there. You could count your own gematria values just by putting a-z on the list and doing the work yourself.

all you did was show that a site about jewish numerology is associated with jews

Shlomo goldstein can't atriculate his arguments well, please dont be too harsh with him. I've already depositied 0.02 shekels into 's account, he should go home any time now.

Donald J Trump in jewish Gematria comes up with "Revelation 18" which is "Lament over fallen Babylon" and also "breaking news" and "behold Jesus is back"

RH+

first pic is the evil plot.

it is in our mutual interest.

only way it fucks up is if kikes don't evacuate pillars of power in the west.

MAD with nukes is enough to keep each other in check.

all of the jews and mishilings that aren't loyal to the country they are in will run back to israel once the holocaust truth ish comes out.

vets or w/e who love their country more than their race who want to stay. all they have to do is say they lied to us too.

however if the soulless bankers and media stay in kike hands all bets are off because we are your goyem no longer.

at this point the kikes will gas their own globalists who unironically want open borders for israel, maybe even their most stupid magic casting cultists. Who knows, not our choice or problem. Kikes are then free to stand on their own and solve their regional problems without leftists in the US and EU getting in their way.

so everything was just so jews could kill muslims without being called hypocrites for the holohoax?

My favorite is

Not really. It's just a theory on how the machiavellian portion of Israel sees it. Then there are the businessmen, who make lots of money on it. You have the fanatical communists, the fanatical judaists, the 'unholier than thou' kikes, the spiteful ones, the racial supremacists and the mixture of any and all of these.
Judaists consider Christianity to be idolatry, but Islam is ok. The machiavellian jews might even like Christianity for its uses, but only if they can control it.

everything was some deal made a long time ago so jews can have their own homeland.

they get what they want
we are rid of a parasite trying to kill us.

fucked up and brilliant.

we can't get revenge or we get nuked.

israeli nationalists can also purge their commys while we cheer.

iirc they just headshotted bibis communist opponent a month or two ago. hey man, nice shot.

of course if they don't keep their end of whatever bargain we can always turn earth into venus. I have guesses who is for this plan but i am not 100% sure. don't want to guess out loud because i am probably right, and this seems like it is in our interest.

I would put money on the holohoax being propagated was to exploit human nature and let the revealing of the truth be the thing that makes the stubborn kikes go back home.

also everyone will hate the commykikes even more. it wasn't the germans who killed whatever number of jews (300k maybe?) in the holohoax, it was jewish bolsheviks killing jewish nationalists dressed as germans.

*while dressed as germans

Cuckchan or Reddit?

Could be muslims, they worship a moon god.

What in the actual fuck.

Why didn't we listen, is it too late?

What does my name mean Holla Forums? For Whom The Bell Tolls and When the reptilians come out??

I don't know John, your guess is as good as mine.

Fucking kek

I can't imagine how comfy his life must have been in those moments.

Well fuck

Well fuck

And he gave it all up to make America great (white) again.

ignores message
attacks style

your too obvious you fucking kike

>Revelation Thirteen (biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13)

I don't get it, am I a good guy or a bad guy?

You can have free will and still have destiny. It's like a rodent in a maze. It can choose to butt its head against a dead end or it can choose to try the next path. It will eventually get to the end but it chose every path that brought it there. To the scientists watching, it was inevitable, but to the rodent it was a constant struggle to find its way and make the right choices.

And the rodent can always choose to stop in the middle and chew through a wall or just die, but that tends to annoy the scientists who set out the lovely maze for the rodent to learn from.

If this site wanted your names, it would be getting millions of them from a phone book.
What are you so worried about?

Free will exists and so does destiny.
The two seem incompatible because most people don't realize that time is a perception, not a reality.
Time does not exist…your perception of your life as a string of moments happening in a sequence or progression is why you think time exists. In reality, everything happens at the same time.
But this does not mean that you do not choose your own paths…you still choose what you will or will not do…just not REALLY in a progression, but all at once.
Your life is like a book…just because you experience it one page at a time does not mean the pages don't exist simultaneously. And you're still the author, every page is still written by you.

AND, as time does not really exist, space does not really exist, as time is a measure of getting from one thing to another. The Universe/Multiverse is a singularity, all things are made of the same base substance & all are connected.
90% of the universe is said to be made up of "nothing"…but "nothing" is the absence of "something" and so, does not exist.

what the actual fuck

Look man, you're free to not Fuck with the thing, I was only telling people full names because your shortened name and first name don't return shit that's as creepy. You could always try famous people or phrases. Yeah it's a Jewish site for Jewish esoteric shit, and yeah, if it really wanted to it might have coding that says, "record all names that don't include Berg at the end of them" or "phrases that anti-semehdic bhastahd Nazis would say" but what would the gain from it?

Don't get me wrong, kikes tend to do shit that is completely pointless (get revenge on Germans despite them trying to give away free land and shit to actually make something of it) but the site isnt doing anything but taking phrases.

It'd be different if it asked you things along with it, "What was your favorite part of the Holocaust" and shit like that. Then I'd understand the hesitation

who knows maybe kikes take the stuff we search and think about and then twist it on people. To be fair, watching my ex's name include her state she lived in all her life and spoke of capulus' influence (blindness or poor eyesight for people in astrology) kind of fucked with me bad

My favorite part of the holocaust is that it never really happened.

1189 was the year of the Third Crusade, the one that saw the king beheading mudslimes by the thousands.

So, anons, I have a famous last name.
One that's been around a couple centuries and that anyone of you would recognize, regardless of who you are or where are from.
In learning it you'd react: "oh wow, are you one of (((those)))?" - to which I'd reply no.

Check this spooky shit out.

Honestly, I don't think the site is particularly dangerous, just misleading, the results have varied wildly from the kind of stuff that would come up searching exactly the same terms even just a few months back on that very site.
I also found it funny that I could find direct links to Israeli intelligence in a matter of seconds. So I had a bit of a laugh and posted what I did.

But here's a fun hypothetical for you: it's long been alleged that IDF goons hang around these boards to derail/shill/etc. Suppose they start linking to an IDF run site that gives very spooky interpretations of almost anything you put in. Anons like it because it's a creepy meme generator that requires almost no effort. If the IDF did in fact have access to the site they'd be able to cross reference whatever had recently been input with the caps that anons posted in threads they were monitoring. Were this full names, bingo, you have a list of otherwise cautious anons for free.

Other viable answers include God left the Jews in 70 AD The part where Jews died The part where the Jews got what they deserved When Jesus whipped Jews out of the Temple and last but not least You Wuz Robbin' Da Germans (Das Rite!!)

Hey fair enough point. I even said I'd put nothing past the Jews earlier, and here I am putting something past them. Although you'd figure they'd put a better spin on it ( give terms that would be more positive to Jews, more relating to the third temple being built, Jesus being in hell, etc) I can see what you mean.

Not like you really need to prove it, if they'll give other militarys smut of their soldiers to give them a higher opinion of Israel, it would stand to reason.

Much of his shitposting happened in the middle of the night, too.

He's one of us.

Elliot Roger
Jack the Ripper
Satans RFID
Muhammed is dead
user in danger

WTFing F

While we're on weird shit, have any of you seen The Holy Mountain. I watched it last week, and in light of current events it's a mindfuck; if you have dwelled at Holla Forums for any length, it's a mindfuck.

Metro bumpin

I really hope he said that

Benjamin Netanyahu:

Steins Gate should be basic Holla Forums curriculum.

Guys fuck I'm a carpenter and look what came up for me

(checked)
Well, stop staring at the blade when it's running and it won't ensorcell you.:^)

I've been pondering the compatability of our gene's (I fear she is too far) and this came up in her gematria:

I don't know if this is good or bad.
Our nationalities
Then one more

It's real
archive.is/saQfc

OH FUCK

GUYS
MY FUCKING MIDDLE NAME IN GEMATRIA
FIRST RESULT INBOUND
TRUMP CONFIRMED AS FUCK FOR PRESIDENT

Also

My full name in gematria got this.
I also got:
fucking spooky shit man.

Can someone explain this Gamatria stuff to me? From what I can tell its some kind of numerology thing tied to Herbrew writings, but I cant figure put how t=100 or how to interpret the results, for example

dont quote me on this, but as i understand it, in hebrew letters and numbers share the same characters. so you can literally convert words into numbers, including the bible. then jewish mysticism expands on this to say that each hebrew letter corresponds to a number which corresponds to a shape which corresponds to a sephiroth on the tree of life. western qabalah goes even further, and links the sephiroth and the paths between them with tarot cards.

I bothered to google it while waiting for your reply and it seems based around forming connections between words or concepts that are ciphered to have the same linking value.

Either way my results were incredibly fucking boring. I feel like an observer to the world and my life

HORY SHET
look up Politically incorrect in gematria
A bit more but didn't feel like making a big list.

Anons?

Do you like hurting people?

I just put my name through the Gematria calculator.

This is both hilarious and scary

WOOOOAAAAH

he's definitely our guy

W E W
E
W

Welcome to last year, slowpoke. Can't Stump The Trump also comes out to 1488.

pence really does have an unusual look to him, I sorta can buy the whole 'from a super mixed race future' thing. Question is though, if donald really just wanted to get in and pass the torch to Pence so to speak, he would have to die, according to the constitution. He would have to fake his death. (for the record i think that Kennedy actually faked his death as did Lincoln due to health issues)

But the first atom bomb was 1945.

I went into a 9/11 black hole for years and years. It's encoded into so much media, it's truly staggering. It's actually quite frightening.

I got some pretty crazy shit
How does the site calculate this?

t. judaic rune master

BUILD THAT WALL

Don't forget that the "billion dollar loss" involves that passenger airline company where he got his personal jet. Which failed from bad board advice about a drop in oil prices to come. (instead, it spiked heavily)
If we go with the Titor explanation, then the anonymous tips fed to his board were actually from himself, as a way to get personal transportation in a less obvious/suspicious way, without relying on (((federally funded transport))), which as we saw yesterday with Pence, is generally a bad idea, as well as a handy tax break. Would he have been able to do these non-stop campaigns in a normal rich person's puny 20 seater? Probably not.

(((EA))) did too.
Or more specifically, Mike Posehn, whom EA shitcanned and barred from the industry during the transition to playstation production when he started warning other companies of the initial (((Dyehair))) invasion.
While "Malone" is the bad guy it's similar to the new Trump Skull where everything he said about corruption on his populist rise to power was correct. (technically it's more like they merged Trump and Clinton into one character, as part of the game involves exposing him committing the same sorts of crimes for megalomaniacal purposes)
Also, Batman's alternate hidden identity for investigating crimes without his gadgets: Same name.
Oh and there's this, too: Shout-Out: The first enemy you're likely to see is an ordinary van with an RPG-wielding terrorist in the roof hatch, ripped right out of Back to the Future.
The scale's a bit messed since they lived in LA not NY but you can see the similarities between the towers from the roof and the curved apartment building off to the side.
I was going to see if anything turns up related to Canon, as that's where Posehn went, but apparently libcucks can't tell the difference between "Cannon" and "canon" as that is what flooded my search results. Lel, thanks for nothing, fgts!
While looking for that though I found out that he's actually already won in DC "canon"…
THREE MONTHS AGO
bleedingcool.com/2016/07/21/dc-comics-calls-trump-a-racist-short-fingered-failed-meat-salesman-but-has-made-him-president/ archive.is/nfUIe

Julian Assange and Michael Jackson were both murder victims and shall reach from beyond the grave to exact retribution upon Clinton and Kebab alike?

Oh mang, anyone catch the Golden Colorado rally through the official DT YT account instead of RSBN?
RSBN was giving me a little trouble so I switched and they had modernised redeuxs of all these old patriotic songs before Trump arrived.

also
Frankfurt libcucks confirmed BTFO!
for literal newfags aka millennials, "dead" was slang for essentially, correct, or on target. "Dead on", etc

Kekcannon wasn't reprimanded before joining the b&nation either, only Milo's sissy butt got that.

daily reminder
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-accused-of-absolving-hitler-for-holocaust/ archive.is/sNMRy
guess who founded kikebart, to all the newfags here
Anyway this gematrix thing seems like attempting to literally scientifically decipher the unknown, perhaps some ancient jewish greeks met some blind greek or roman soothsayer and were awed by how accurate his predictions were and attempted to build a system to try and own it themselves.
I don't have time to cap the whole thing right now but my name's result was amusingly degenerate. I don't think it works well with German!
Some results included
I know I always told Christfags to get fucked but I didn't think I was destined to do that literally!

but the very best results….
>I Should Clean Up My Room Cause I Made A Mess On It 2113 2730 455 618
>Americans Flushed Away California Twenty Sixteen 2113 1776 296 354
And the two directly below this? Mexicans Are Violent Monkeys 2113 1866 311 16
(that explains what the hell I sexed above at least!)
>There Will Be No Mercy This Time 2113 1890 315 12 RWDS CONFIRMED

888 + 888 = =1776=

Pattinson also hangs out with Death Grips.
Our Don made him Based as fuck.

wew
Its gonna be alright, friends

Future students will read about tweets and how they led to the second civil war

Or will it be the second revolutionary war? Time will tell

whats with all this kike bullshit showing up?

Shieeeet

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Praise KEK

Well at least we know how many victims there were now.

Checked for posterity

THE MEMES DO NOT LIE

Yeah no. How about we change that future and make nonwhite races a relic of the past.

what do you mean by this?

got dubs

Arise, frogmen.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

I got this when looking up meme magic

GOOGLE JEREMIAH 33:3 RIGHT NOW

333 is also the Enochian number for chaos (note kek is chaos deity)

PRAISE KEK

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

Synchronicity refers to those random yet seemingly meaningful coincidences that enrich our lives, sometimes to our amazement, sometimes to our distress, and sometimes to our delight. At such times, it seems that the cosmos has orchestrated this or that event just for our own private viewing. In that moment, we seem irrevocably embraced by a universe much larger than ourselves. Whether this synchronistic event is trivial or profound, it is in this instant personal, enigmatically meaningful, and cosmic.
Carl Jung was the first modern theorist to explore the meaning of coincidences in terms of the inner psychological lives of the persons who experience them. He officially introduced the term synchronicity in 1952 through a small book titled Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle,4 though he had introduced the term earlier in his Introduction to Richard Wilhelm’s translation of the I Ching.
We influence reality, we don’t create it.
If we did, nobody would be poor, sick, or have to pay taxes. Yet, every culture has its magical thinking around hunting, weather, and fertility. Why then, if the human influence can only tip the scales a few percentage points by changing SE, does so much of “primitive” culture center around SEs? The answer lies in evolution.
Darwin and evolution have stood the test of time. Evolution works. Evolution shows that even a slight advantage over the course of generations means the difference between who passes their traits on to the next generations and who’s genetic patterns wind up in the dust-bin of evolutionary history. We have developed the way we think and match patterns because it gives us an evolutionary edge. We use SE the same way.

Synchronicity designated the parallelism of time and meaning between psychic and psychophysical events, which scientific knowledge has thus far been unable to reduce to a common principal. The term explains nothing, it simply formulates the occurrence of meaningful coincidences which, in themselves, are chance happenings, but are so improbable that we must assume them to be based on some kind of principal, or on some property of the empirical world…from this it follows either that the psyche cannot be localized in space, or that space is relative to the psyche.
Simple translation: Science doesn’t know what’s going on here. Something real is happening. Either part of us exists beyond the limits of time and space, or time and space are being changed by some part of us. Jung was right on both counts. He was not willing to concede we personally create SEs. Without a model to explain how we create SEs, such a statement would have been a career-ender. Hopefully times have changed. Carl Jung created the term synchronicity to describe what he called an “acausal connecting principal.” At an early age, he noticed that some events were tied together in mysterious ways to form incredible coincidences. These events often seemed to carry meanings and follow patterns. It is common in older cultures to look for signs in the events around them to predict the future, or to use for decision-making.

SHADILAY

The events mirror our thoughts and concerns, giving the reflections added depth. SEs are like dreams that reveal bits of ourselves and leave us curious. The seductive part is the way we interpret such coincidences. I was looking for validation. I wanted to be told I had the right to say I knew how synchronicity works. I wanted proof that these events are reflections of ourselves. As much as I might like this event to be such proof, it isn’t. It may have been a reflection of my thoughts and feelings, but there is no cause and effect proof that make it worth betting the farm on. It doesn’t prove my perspective on synchronicity either. I have treated a number of clients with frequent and equally compelling SEs around them. Several have been told by SEs they were Jesus, or God, or victims of cosmic conspiracies. The mirror shows you what you look for. Once you understand this, you can look for, and create, almost any pattern you like.
SE reflect the psychological states of the observer. It is a mirror that reflects your intentions and thoughts back from the external world.It is real, and it changes your reality.

Look at the Pences. They're "the homogeneous race of the future," and they look all but caucasian. This means that only the upper echelons of the non-white races were shaved off and the RaHoWa probably went through.

Yogananda’s experience may have reflected his developmental relationship with his actual mother, which came to be projected in the symbols of his belief system. This does not lessen the reality of his experience. His early positive maternal relationship may be exactly what made it possible to form an intimate relationship with his idea of Divine Mother. The emotional content projected and the pattern of relationship would be the same. I have seen many variations on beliefs about what causes SE. SEs almost always reflect the beliefs and desires of the observer. I have heard people claim SEs were caused by Christ, Buddha, Allah, ancestral spirits, Devas and other complex animistic and hierarchical sources. I know people who swear by their magical rituals and practices. I have also seen exotic explanations such as extraterrestrials, secret organizations, government psychics, spirit guides, and of course, God. Intents range from the benevolent to the malevolent. Many beliefs are contradictory, some so blatantly bizarre that they don’t even require serious consideration. In each case, the story SEs seem to confirm is a metaphor for the internal life of the individual. Yogananda held an internal representation of goddess; that is what SE showed him. Jung held one of the archetypes without the possibility of personal influences on events; that is what SE reflected back to him. If a person does not believe in SE, the events reflect this and remain out of conscious awareness. If looked for, they will be found. As the skill of perceiving SE develops, they become progressively more subtle, frequent, and intense, always reflecting some aspect of yourself.

You're welcome

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Yeah, that was disappointing.

PRAISE KEK

Praise KEK

Well, look at mine.

bump

lads…

Just checked my name.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

what does SE stand for?

N-No…

Some that I saved.

I looked under Simple Gematria, and this is what I got… Spooked.

My alphanumeric initials are 711, and the first girl dated and fell in love with was a Sagittarius who converted to der juden religion, I was blue-pilled then, okay?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/260482827458592768

Anybody notice Trump looks very much like Iosip Tito? And many other important figures in history?

Syntropy, anons. Syntropy is the key to understanding this stuff.

archive.is/txwCd

My sides

That's pretty fuckin' fetch.

Patton looks very, very similar to Trump. Patton and Trump had very similar personalities (ESTP), and Trump loves to talk about Patton Patton was also redpilled on the jews and believed in reincarnation

Patton died: December 21, 1945
Trump birthday: June 14, 1946

Trump would make a great matchmaker.

You both are freaking idiots. He's clearly Benito Mussolini. He even has the same neutral expression and mannerisms when giving a speech.

he died April 28, 1945, so its possible.
I still think hes like Patton

Reminder that Trump tweeted a Mussolini quote

Do we know what modern medicine tells us about foetuses, such as when the first brainwaves begin?
If they begin at 3 months of pregnancy holy fuck you guys

PRAISE KEK

Except that Mussolini and trump are of different heritages and nationalities.

What the hell would that have to do with reincarnation?

PRAISE KEK

patton thought he was the reincarnation of alexander the great. he also realized too late that he was on the wrong side of the war. and was offed for speaking out about it

*puts on tinfoil hat* according to the billy meier material a fetus does indeed get its soul around the 3 month mark
*takes tinfoil hat off*
sorry for doubleposting fags

Why would an italian fascist hero be reincarnated as a wealthy germanic billionaire?

That's just uncanny…

"the alt right is a cult"

If you cant say anything right just stay calm boys.

These three come up together when I search my name. What could they mean?

Mine has some fun stuff too

shit, forgot pic

cmon now

Is it me or I am seeing tranny at the left bottom corner?

I got "Islams Deadliest Enemy"

(Checked)

THIS IS HISTORIC GET
TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELER

"steven james dishon cannabalizes children on saturdays" that shit put me tears

Praise KEK

Praise KEK

thanks

oh shit user, best to repent soon I think. I know I will, I cannot go to war as a man dirtied by sin.

best buy cyber monday
Theyre sending a message user, dont be foolish

THEYRE POISONING THE WATER

F

This thing puts out some weird shit.

Praise KEK

GUYS HAS THIS BEEN POSTED YET? HOLY SHIT

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

They are the new Australians of the internet.