Do not get BAITED

Intelligence guy in the know, can answer questions for very short while.

:
Today's FBI announcement is Clinton's last "Ace" in the hole.

Fbi director already has above all doubt proven to be implicated and he will not act against HRC.
His coming out today is part 1 of the plan as everyone knows no investigation can be done so shortly.
Mid/Late next week he will release a second statement saying that the new emails in question were few and fast-track reviewed by the FBI.

"There is nothing in the emails upon intensive review to change my initial statement"
"I recommend to not prosecute HRC"

Do not fall for the bait.
Wikileaks will release ever increasing emails and the narrative will be:
"FBi has acquitted HRC, do not believe the Russians/WikiLeaks"

FBI betrayal #2 is a high level distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jan/24/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-votes-video
8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's my IP?

You could be right. Regardless, it's not smart to let our guard down.

People had a theory that Kim Dotcom/Assange has the emails to keep Comey honest. What do you think of that?

If this is really their strategy, it's incredibly stupid. I believe you're incredibly stupid, in fact. So, fuck off.

I did not say i was in IT

I did not say i was in IT

Best way to beat her?

What should we be looking for in the emails?

Any surprises coming her way?

LARPer or Not thanks for the fun

Best way to beat her?

What should we be looking for in the emails?

Any surprises coming her way?

LARPer or Not thanks for the fun

Tell me what exactly is their plan with having the FBI investigate her again 11 days before the election just to say "oh yeah she's still not guilty sorry 'bout that" other than to mobilize people against the whole system and by whole system I mean Clinton?

According to her pathetic 4 minute long press conference you're wrong.

Which security agencies in the US actually want trump to win and what might they be doing or have done to assist that? and which agencies DONT want trump to win and why?

Wikileaks will be a very damaging drop. They have absolutely no other play to counter it.

The MSM people might believe the "FBI is trustworthy" narative which is better than nothing

Agencies are corrupt at the top.
As you go lower it gets better.
Trump knows that the "base" of agencies support him and they will act if a few rotten apples at the top cross the line.

1. What are y'all doing to prepare the government for an extended racial/ideological civil war?

2. What are y'all doing about the infiltration of Islam into American gov, and your ranks? By extension, what plans do you actually have to eliminate the Islamic State?

3. When the denial stops, what will you do about Apophis?

I honestly won't be surprised.

FBI are compromised.

Even though this is a shitty OP, it's still a good point.

Highly possible.
Kim has a reach that if unveiled no one would believe. He is on the just side thankfully.

WL is another issue.
They were largely thought by many insiders to have missed a release deadline. This happened right around the day assange went dark.

They have it .
But my personal oppinion is that somehow they got to JA and the agreement is to release anyhing they want with clinton's team, clinton, but nothing that will affect countries as a whole.

Outside of not getting distracted and being ready for FBI betrayal, are there any recommendations you think we should consider?

Is there something or somethings you think we should know in general?

What about post election behavior if it is rigged and if it is not rigged?

I ask because I Would really like if the US government agents helped take care of this massive snake and RICO violating cartel internally instead of pushing people to consider other options.

Prove it larping faggot.

You're probably the same faggot who larped about having the tape of Clinton saying nigger

Do not fall for smoke/mirrors
The truth is out there and more than ever people are spreading it.

HRC is smart to let her team get their hands dirty.
Huma is smart but seems like her choice in men was her Achilles heel

There are a LOT of underground, very well funded teams working for those having interests different than HRC.
What these independant cells have is hard to tell

i dont really see the point in all this tbh

it would be better for Clinton to be completely silent about the emails until election day, this just rips open old wounds

i really dont see her gaining anything from this so OP is probably a massive faggot

oh look another larping thread

Well said user, this is important to remember. There's some psyop in the Clinton thread #2. Some user is aggressively trying hard to get people to trust the FBI.

I know you're lying because this plan is even too retarded for that retarded old bat. That won't work. The damage is already done, and it was obvious that no one in the media saw this shit coming.

certainly doesn't seem like she was aware of this… she wasn't prepared for addressing it & podesta flipped his shit

It can not happen. There might be limited protesting but the Trump fans are not paid BLM violent types.

IS is a simple political pawn. If the US wanted isis exterminated; give them a day with weapons on free-fire.

Not astronomer

Thanks for the bump skepticbro

Only a few new emails? There are already claims it's in the tens of thousands. LARP elsewhere faggot

This is still a shit thread that should die.

Actual intelbro here.
The only reason Comey was forced into admitting this was because the recent NSA whistleblower that was gagged and a brave FBI agent that got a hold of the leaks that has been since detained after leaking a part of the emails to his entire floor. A couple of my friends have stated the 33k emails were found on the NSA op's drive. This is it folks. Comey may try to weasel out of this but over 100 FBI employees have now seen the paydirt (classified emails). I doubt he has that much power to silence 100 employees but we'll have to see.

Actual intelbro here:

Comey is actually an alien and some of the deleted emails reveal this so he wants to get on top of the 33k emails minus the emails proving he's a gray.

While there is a lot, most of what is out there is too tinfoil for most.
Whatever Trump brings up is what is important. This is already in the minds of people and they can accept a few steps down the rabbit whole.

Truth always comes out. Hole it does before election date.

You know the answer.
Before election: Trump VS. Everyone
After election: Trump VS. Everyone
Little will change with respect to the opposition he is receiving. Some will break establishment ranks and side with Trump

Can not happen.
There would be more people left in the DC government after a tactical nuke strike than if you were to prosecute to the extent of the law.

Actual intelsis:

You're all retards.

Doubtful. It could potentially be their best play for what may be coming, in which case they're in free fall.

How's this for a theory. The FBI sees the results of early voting coming in. They actually know that Clinton is losing badly. They do this in an attempt to save face. They do this instead of rigging it because Trump has made it pretty clear if he gets cheated its civil war, and the vast majority of lower level agents back Trump.

You give them too much credit.
Places like this and deeper forums have some very beautifully autistic minds. It is not meant to convince people that research. It is for MSM watchers that watch CNN and believe they are reporting the news.

If you were to plan it, who would you tell that you are getting the FBI to give you another push over the hill.

We aren't talking about rioting, we are talking about exercising our constitutional right to overthrow a tyrannical government in case of a rigged election.

I know many people who will start shooting. We aren't talking about riots and protests here, we are talking about organized cells taking over government building by force.

Witch, I remind you is a constitutional right. Every weapon is a go.

What's the plan? Or is there no plan, and we will actually take everyone by surprise?

At that point his impropriety will confirmed.

At that point his impropriety will confirmed.

cnn . com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/

Why is HRC so open all of a sudden about releasing emails.

I was in that thread but not the OP

What these independant cells have is hard to tell

THIS

I have a question for any intellibros in here. What's the current level of interest we gather in the intelligence community? How aware are they of us and what disposition do they take? The reason I ask is as things move forward they look set to get more and more mad so I'd like to know ahead of time how likely I am to wind up with people at the door.

Wow op you seem REALLY, REALLY certain about the fact that we shouldn't overthrow the government.

Wow op you seem REALLY, REALLY certain about the fact that we shouldn't overthrow the government.

I don't buy it. They already did that same stunt once, back in July. They're just going to repeat the same script… for why, exactly? How does it help HRC's campaign to once again be mentioned in the same sentence as "FBI" for another 2 or 3 news cycles? Exonerated or not, the message is "HRC + FBI INVESTIGATION"

Depends how big your operation is. How willing you are to actually do something. You want to just get lost in the mix.

Unlikely.
They would never allow any more than 3 people to be in the same room as that hard drive.
1 tech and two others

she is being facetious. its literally another "like with a cloth" moment
i saw her reaction on her rally.
she is screwed and this is a LARP thread.

Ignore me just curious what post got BOOBIES

Because she knows that it will take more than a week or so in order to comb through the, thousands I believe, emails. Its bravado. Her campaign is sunk. Wikileaks plus everything else has taken the toll, and now they reopen the investigation.

If they do decide to release these emails or say some bullshit, and this is some crazy headfake gambit. Then you'll have a point. Its would be like chopping off a hand in order to cure gangrene. She could still bleed out.

It is suspicious that the media is covering this so much.

They wouldn't do that unless they thought it would help Hillary

It would be a near blackout and they would be playing down the letter much more

Who will you shoot first?

This generation, as a whole, is nowhere capable of overthrowing a government. If anything happens it will be generals

WEW.

As a reminder:

You will all be held to account for your actions

It's purely analysis.
Red Team Planner mostly accurate.

I can feel my inner nigger emerging.

Frankly my main intention is to be aware of a SHTF scenario ahead of the curve so I can evac with some friends away from cities. My country is however in this awful precarious state that seems to have no end. Even the fucking french are doing more than us.

Pigyybacking off your sage to sage just a little more.

All of you larping shitheads have to go back.

I have learned absolutely nothing from this LARP thread.

Nah. I don't buy it. You're top shelf shilling though, I hope they pay you more than they pay the mook-tier shills we BTFO every day.

WL was storyline was taking it's toll.
Now there is another storyline to speculate about, though with a happy ending

Because OP is CRT, duh!

I have

Not shilling.
Not paid.

Just keeping the board on it's toes.

GJ all

sage

back to cuckchan nigger. Pretending to be a colossal faggot still makes you a colossal faggot.

Shamelessly calling attention to my post

Lads this victory is going to feel so fucking good

What's your take on the aggression towards Russia among the neo-con/neo-liberal establishment including Clinton? Are these people seriously willing to start WWIII or a nuclear conflict? Are they insane or is this just sabre rattling for some political purpose? If the latter, what is that political purpose and how genuinely dangerous are these provocations? If they are insane and want/are willing to start WWIII, what are they thinking? That the US can win it? That it's somehow justified by their ideology/philosophy despite the fact that it will basically destroy the modern world? That it somehow won't destroy the modern world?

Ok you fucking faggots, let me let you in on the news piece nobody's touching. Not even a damn thread on this board on it. The NSA operative that was just detained over the classified Intel he had, leaked it to Russia. No he wasn't a plant, and no he wasn't affiliated with any of the controlled op leaking orgs. He did release the files to the Kremlin and as this happened though. The guy is one of the few real heroes we have now and nobody cares here while he's getting tortured in solitary confinement.

This fucking thread is a joke and you all should be ashamed of yourself for being so autistic and not making this connection. The files, not Assange's bullshit, but actual, classified Intel on Uranium One connection, ISIS-SHELL oil connection, and Hillary's fraud in Haiti and Libya.
Will Hillary still be elected with these files out there? That's up to the Kremlin. Ask yourself if they really think Trump will cooperate with Russia andshamedtnrectuandnd let them tak3 back their territories. If you believe this is this case then expect the classified emails to be leaked by election day. If not then you probably will work out that Hillary has strong connections to Russia and will be blackmailed into fighting in Syria for Assad.
The weiner emails are bullshit and it's an obvious cover for the real NSA leak that occurred over the past 48 hours.

First, take a police station by surprise, disarm them. Then take the governor's office.
Shoot anyone trying to go for a gun.

And it won't be "this generation". The people actually arming themselves are in their 30s and 40s. Also many veterans among them. It will be a bloodbath.

Russians are just standing up for their Syrian interests.
USA has different interests and it's hard to tell how far the administration will go to further them; fully knowing that escalation is good to draw attention away from Shillary

No one wins a war that size

Do you have a source for the Russian leak connection?
Would like to read

Who goes first is the business of who shoots first. I have seen things to suggest this generation is most certainly capable of an overthrow of sorts. What institutions/plans are in place specifically to combat these people? What will they do when the shooting starts? Do they have enough intelligence about wrongthinkers to simply knock on all their doors and shoot them when they answer? Are the agencies competent enough to work against these people?

Really, are you seriously saying they in no capacity could move people to work on handling of evidence in the event of needing an expedited investigation? Whata hoot.

But they can set up read only systems to facilitate multiple people looking through the files.
It's rather silly to assume with the absolutely large amount of data the agency probably has to sift through on a case by case basis, that they have no potential way to upscale the operation.

Nice thread, whether you are larping or shilling it doesn't matter. Trying to spread fear and not providing anything other than just generalities.

Harold Martin III, has been detained for 3 weeks now. What are you even talking about?

enough, it's over. the FBI's silver hammer finally came down, it's all over but the laughing and maybe the getting of a job in the State Department. Gonna need an all new squad to replace the goons. Can I have Trinidad? I could go for some sapphire waves and white sands after all this, I really could.

So they're all gonna die in elaborate suicides. Neato.
*the most LARPy thread this week*

You're half-baked thread is doing anything but that.

Exactly this, OP refuted, he only responded with a fucking jpeg.

Yeah, yeah. Tits of GTFO

Listen, if you're legit we're going to need more proof than just claiming that your'e an intelligence guy. Literally anyone can come on here and say that.

Listen, if you're legit we're going to need more proof than just claiming that your'e an intelligence guy. Literally anyone can come on here and say that.

I'm still shooting the place up if this Direct programming of negative influence isn't stopped. I am so sick and tired of not having neet bux, neet waifus, and neet respect.

These guys never give evidence. You're just gonna have to keep an open mind to the information but not trust it. There's been multiple posts that have turned out to be true recently though.

The marriage to Wiener is/was a sham. Huma has ties to the Saudis. Marrying a man who, at the time, was on the House Energy and Commerce Committee (among the most powerful and with direct relevance to the saudis) was a smart move.

From the perspective of she, Wiener, and Hillary as democrats, a secular Muslim marrying a jew is a romantic wet dream, so the sham had good optics too.

intredasting

Were you born retarded or did getting banned on halfchan drive you there?

If you want "Certainty" watch CNN.

pretty sure thats a picture of zack island.

So what does HRC have to gain from this then?

All the liberals are freaking out in reaction, the entire nation basically thinks she is corrupt.

Explain.

If that's the case, why are Obama and Clinton shitting their trousers right now? The more likely explanation is Clinton's cronies are beginning to consider what their lives will be like after Trump begins to drain the swamp. That, or Wikileaks/Kim Dotcom blackmailing them into action with the 33k emails. Either way, I think we're seeing them finally throw the queen under the bus, to save their own hides.

what are the deeper forums?

Not gonna happen
The economic situation is what determines that and it's not that bad right now

THEY ARE THROWING CLINTON UNDER THE BUS AND THE DEMS PLAN TO RUN OBAMA AGAIN

WITH SO LITTLE TIME, (((THEY))) ARE HOPING THEY CAN SWINDLE THE ELECTORATE BEFORE THE COURTS OR CONGRESS CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Congrats, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your shitty 4chan plan?

Congrats, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your shitty 4chan plan?

Fucknoff ctr

He always did seem like he walked straight out of the X-Files…

Barack or Michael?

Such plans, if indeed they exist, do not belong on Holla Forums. They don't belong in public.

There's no way they'd run Michael. No one except maybe black women (maybe) like that thing.

That would 1000% start a civil war. Texas would leave immediately, and lots of people everywhere would start getting shot.

Which ever alphabet leads the charge in cleaning up the filth in DC would become heros. Imagine if the NSA said "Hey murica just a heads up all that mass surveillance, we did it to the bastards in charge. We got all their corruption, we got all their emails. Let's reset & the next batch of politicians better mid their ps & qs, because we're watching." Politicians should be mic'ed & body cammed for the entirety of their term so the internet can watch them whenever. See how long corruption lasts under the unblinking eye of the internet. Kek I pray for an AI to take over from these fucking insane whores politicians and bureaucrats.

OP is a skid mark on 8chans underwear. If his hypothesis were true it would mean that -

A: Comey is prepared to fall on his own sword and sacrifice himself for the Hillary campaign.

B: He is prepared to do so for a strategy that makes no sense. Anybody that thinks that Clinton can make any hay out of another cycle of email scandal news so close to the election has his head rammed so far up his ass that he is probably able to see through his mouth.

This is the real shit folks…

fake and gay

What country am I posting from?

Stopped reading there, this is obviously a LARP/slide thread.

You're talking about a woman who thought the US discovered Japan.

Go back to cuckchan, you didn't even do a half decent ruse. That shit might fly over there, but anons here are smarter than that since we don't let niggers and spics into our midst.

Those dubs confirm Texas would secede, the NWF would secede too.

Go back to cuckchan, you didn't even do a half decent ruse. That shit might fly over there, but anons here are smarter than that since we don't let niggers and spics into our midst.

Those dubs confirm Texas would secede, the NWF would secede too.

general knowledge is different from house wrecking skills,so ya she is smart shill.

This is the third time I've noticed this happening in the past few days.

It wouldn't trip my trigger but I've noticed the two are always together. Double spacing. Double posting. Here is my autistic contribution to this LARP thread.

Horsecock. The fact of the matter is that were less than 11 days from election, and the email bullshit wasnt getting worse according to the msm. How soes picking the scab cause a net gain for clinton?
Clinton got fucked by a guy who wanted to fuck a kid. Same story as always, she gets housted by her own willingness to put ethics aside for power. Fbi saw the writing on the wall and is trying to save his own asshole from prison with the rest of the swamp.

He would be the biggest faggot in the world if he did that. These people him, the MSM have their professional reputations to conside, people are reading the PodestaEmails and are being redpilled, they are being exposed as DNC Shills, Comey and the Media are going to turn on HRC to salvage their reputations and keep Government and the Press from being the biggest joke in the history of the world

Day late, dollar short. God luck with that.

so larping = CTR?

What fuck is larping?

lurk another year

Not if they already knew what is coming out. But yes, they are all controlled.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, James Bond? The Current Year?

OP here from this thread i wrote last night.

As stated i am not CTR not Shilling.
Just wanted to throw out a possible angle to the new FBI releases since it does seem strange.

Hope you enjoyed the read.

t.Leaf

sage

Shill reveals himself.

You will watch your friends and family made into examples in front of you.

The problem I have with this is that why would Comey risk his career on this if they found nothing?

I am pretty sure that if they found nothing again, there will be a huge mutiny within the FBI ranks, and tanking the public's perception of FBI just doesn't seem reasonable.

Though I do think your idea is a possibility, this is just very high-risk thing for Hilary to do, especially with all the biased media and CTR brainwashing is doing right now. From the polls, she should've had this one in the bag, why endanger yourself with controversy right now?

It's publicity and a way to wash her hands all in one.

Simple answer.

Look at how much things have gotten worse for the HRC team over the past few weeks.

They know next will the big bombs will drop.
They know some of what is to come as they know what is in their email.
What they do not know is what will be released from independant parties working to take her down.

It is an attempt to say the FBI cleared her, "Again" before the election while other real dumps are occuring

Actual head of the Shadow Government's inner spook circle here….

No, really, in spite of the LARPing going on in this thread, there is something ELSE going on. When this broke I posted I was suspicious of Comey's letter being sent without King Nigger being forewarned. King Nigger said he didn't know about it, and heard about it when we all heard about it.

Just like he's lied countless times before.

He doesn't seem overly concerned about it. Why? What does he know we don't know. Personally I believe they see the real polls and know it's fucking too close to call, and are trying to pull a fast one to discredit the bombs that are about to fall through Wikileaks.

If they did that and then Nuked Israel I think the NSA would be real American heros

This was adressed on a deeper forum yesterday.

Obama gave Comey the go ahead on Hillary to save himself. He knows she will fall and did not want to go down with her.

Also Obama is no longer doing appearances in lieu of HRC at events.

Threw her under the bus

Maybe Obama wants to stop appearing so partial since he's likely going to give her a pardon and/or acquit her of wrongdoing.

The Obamas truly hate and do not trust Hillary &Bill.

While they are working for some of the same interests, Obamas will not be the fall guys for what Hill has done.
He would have pardonned her if he could without affecting his legacy.

The MSM narrative has been broken and people need to see someone pay for all this corruption.

If Hillary would have won she would have been ok. Now as she is seen to be week, a lot of people will jump ship leaving her holding the bag.

Sorry, user, that doesn't make sense. If she is arrested and he has dirty hands too, she'll cut a deal with him or throw HIM under the bus. I don't believe this is what's going on.

He campaigned for her in FL yesterday, AFTER the letter was released, and it was all over the news.

I see your point and hope they all rot in jail but do not think Obama will be implicated even though he is surely guilty AF

I think obama's hate for Trump is bigger than his hate for the Clintons. If Trump wins, then his legacy is already kaput because Obamacare will swiftly fly out the window. His veto was the only thing preventing that.

Correct, but there is nothing else he can do against Trump.
They have literally thrown the kitchen sink at his Teflon coating and nothing.

When trump said :
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jan/24/donald-trump-i-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-votes-video

He knew everything would be thrown at him, accusations of raping a 13yr old and etc.
People get tired and desensitized at all the accusations and they do not matter after a certain point.

It's one thing for the first AA president to have his signature health care act repealed.
It's another for the first AA president to be dragged in front of justice and charged under RICO or much worse

Maybe that's a mandate to make hebe legal ;^)

AoC is 12 in mexico.

While trump might like them fresh personally, he will not go anywhere near the AoC law.

On the plus side for Obama he could blame all his failings on Trump.

Like how they always blame George Bush for their mistakes in the last decade.

How would that work?

During a Trump presidency Obama would simply say that when he left office everything was going great and the new administration was responsible for bla bla bla.

This. He will have signed his own death warrant if he pulls that shit. But, you never know.

And why would anyone care?
See, when the President blames his predecessor for his fuck ups, people listen to that because he's the President. When the former President criticises the current one for fucking things up, nobody gives a shit. The former President is completely unimportant after he's left office. This is why you rarely hear about W now.

Look, Comey is going to have to face his peers everyday and won't be able to look them in the eye. The MSM not so tuff because they drink from the fountain of the Progressive religion, but may criticize HRC more to save face. However if the MSM outright turns on her and attacks then we'll know for sure they are State Controlled and Comey got the privilege of pursuing Hillary from above

If there isn't a thread on it how about making one instead of getting your panties in a bunch that no one has done that for you?

Yes, Brexit 2 happens to the markets right after the election,the Fed raises the interest rates a few weeks later and then Trump's first 100 days he makes his move on overseas manufacturing,NAFTA etc..it will be a big recession. We will have to pay to MAGA.

A Trump administraton will have many hurdles to overcome and have to fight the insiders that are still being paid by lobbyists.

It will not go smoothly for him.

Everything he will try to do will be spun by the MSM as tyranical and fascist. He knows this, hence why he mentionned some time ago needing media regulation and holding them accountable for partisan discourse.

How much he can actually do will be directly correlated to the number of people that are actually pro-american and anti-establishment

The Fed is really what scares me. I do not believe he can survive a fight against that bunch especially since a lot of people implicated are (((chosen))) and cries of persecution and anti-semetism will quickly come out

What is the bump limit? Theres an interesting thread I want to archive. Not sure if I should wait.

8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html

So less than two weeks before the election they drop this potentially highly damaging bombshell which could go who knows where. That would be a very courageous move.

Hasn't he just started up some kind of communication outlet? He's planning ahead. For the end run he'll need to do around the still twitching bodies of the legacy media.

There is nothing dumped
Nothing will bad will come from the FBI from this new investigation before the election.
If they release anything it will be pro-hillary and confirm my initial statement.

Comey is in the bag for HRC

Not sure about that.

Trump is a very good planner and visionary.

He has single handedly taken down PC culture, given a voice to those too afraid to voice their oppinions and opened the masses' eyes to the MSM bias

I'm wondering this too

He probably means zerohedge, kek.

Do you not think that the announcement alone is a nasty blow to clinton? Coming on the heels of the daily revelations and rumours? I guess I'm thinking that to move forward with such a plan you'd really be playing with fire.

Hillary had an upward tick in the polls after they ended the investigation originally, maybe they're looking to time that with the actual election this time. It fits with the coordinated journalist push to stop the bleed from reopening it, keep the core base and hope to temporarily convert undecideds by declaring her innocent a day or two before they go to vote.

Yes Trump's version of the fireside chat so he can speak directly to the Citizenry instead of his words being filtered and taken out of context
It's going to at least take 2 and half years, because Congress is going to have to be cleaned out of Shills and the Senate is a tougher nut to crack.
We'll watch as 1 shill after another tries to throw a wrench in the works,but standing in the way of American Jobs will get their ass kicked out of office.
His cabinet won't be as much of a problem since he doesn't have a problem firing people

Yep. This is true. We got ourselves into this hole because we didn't want to pay. My generation, the boomers, were played, being told there was a real alternative. There isn't. At some point in time the fiddler must be paid.

MAGA is more important to me than my money.

Eh, we can use this to boost WikiLeaks and normie reach.
It only hurts Hillary and we can use it to further demoralize our enemies.
The only thing that should be avoided from this is COMPLACENCY, don't stop the bantz, don't stop digging or spreading.

No, i believe it is a diversion from what is going to come.
New FBI investigation is so blown up all over MSM that i can not be damaging to Hillary.
THey build it up as a big thing to suddenly have her being found not-guilty before election. Hope i'm wrong though.

Maybe he cares about how his legacy will be viewed decades or hundreds of years in the future.

Jesus, CTR cant' even make a good larp thread anymore.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Interesting thread with decent viewpoint expressed.

Seems like the OP got banned though, unfortunate.

Actual intelbro:

Comey doesn't want to talk about the emails because they reveal he has a fetish for having sharp, pointy objects shoved up his rectum.

The US will never revolt because we're not starving and there are no organized resistance movements capable of organizing larger numbers.

$hillary will win by shilling the polls. Trump will eventually concede and form a very successful media empire that overtakes CNN and FOX. He will then go on to set the stage for his younger son, Barron, to contest the throne in 2024.

In order to get hired into the CIA, you have to prove you're a faggot. The test is meant to be a simple distraction: written, IQ assessment, mental assessment, some physical, but at some point, a seasoned agent posing as a fellow recruit will come by and tell you to suck his dick for a cheeseburger. If you do it, you're in. Instant deployment to Colombia where you help out with the coke mining operations there.

It's been obvious for a while now to anyone paying attention that HC is controlled opposition and that the Deep Ones have designated Mr T as their anointed one. It's been entertaining. I'd been wondering about how they'd tie things up.

SAMEFAG

SAGE