HOLY SHIT, Holla Forums

HOLY SHIT, Holla Forums

I JUST HAD SOME LABOR UNION AFL-CIO FAGGOT CANVASSERS KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND TRY TO GET ME TO VOTE FOR CLINTON

I told them that I was voting for Trump, and that no coal miner in their right mind would ever vote for Clinton.

They got pissed and tried to tell me that Hillary was the pro-work candidate, but I brought up her hemispheric bullshit that would invariably screw the American worker.

Eventually, I got them to admit that they wanted to vote for Bernie but couldn't because Hillary cucked him out of the election.

They refused to believe that Hillary fucked over Bernie, though.

I rustled their jimmies like a motherfucker.

One dude asked me if I was comfortable with Trump's saber-rattling.

I told him he must not have been paying attention, because Hillary is about to start WW3 with her anti-Russian rhetoric.

His partner said Russia is our enemy.

I told him that Democrats must not be consistent, then, because they absolutely loved Communism in the 1950s.

They asked me why can't Republicans be consistent on civil rights issues if Democrats can't be consistent on foreign policy issues.

I said that Republicans have always been consistent on civil rights issues because Lincoln, a Republican, freed the slaves.

That statement alone got his partner so fucking mad.

Someone knocked on my door and asked me who I'm voting for and I told him it was none of his god damned business.

After going off script, they tried to say Trump was intolerant.

I said Democrats are the most intolerant of them all and pointed out the firebombing of the NCGOP headquarters as well as the theft of Trump signs and battery of Trump supporters by Hillary plants.

I also asked them if they saw the O'Keefe videos, and they tried to tell me that O'Keefe had been "discredited."

What did they look like?

Next time and a heads up too any one else here.
GET A CARD OR SOMETHING FROM THEM
Anything with a name or place of business.
If I have to tell you why, you have to go back

They were both white and in their mid-twenties.

One guy had nasty-ass dreadlocks and looked like a "dude, weed" faggot.

Seriously you a a problem tho

Yes when I talked to a friend about James O'Keefe, a friend who is on Trump's side, still said something along the lines of 'reddit was saying he was discredited.'

Doing god's work friend

This. Even if they're for my guy, fuck them for knocking on my door and asking.

Did you tell them you use reddit spacing?

The only thing related to coal that will be happening under Hillary is mandatory coal burning for white women.

Bigly is the new angle. Read your f*cking email you r*tard.

you're doing kek's work OP

get your family and friends to the polls for trump

I wish someone would knock on my door asking me to vote for Hillary

I would shoot him and drag him in my house because this is Texas :^)

I happen to be the law here in Tejas. Ask yourself, would that be the Christian thing to do? We don't need your Godless New York values here.

Fuck off back to Reddit, kid.

That's some A+ trolling

Honestly should have invited them in for coffee and hit them with rat poison and buried them in the backyard, fam.

didnt even name the jew.

Didn't Nixon himself sign the Civil Rights Act too? Or am I mistaken?

ive had 3 of those now

Haha nigger, that was alphabet soup LARPing as labor unionists. Congratulations, you're being watched.

No, but it's accepted in most literature he had a better Civil rights record than LBJ, and he did end the draft.

Yeah, he didn't start civil rights. Just the welfare state.

i happen to not allow my wife to vote - one vote per household i say

this whole reddit spacing thing has gone too far. attack them on the content of their posts or get the fuck out

cool story bro

how to talk to normalfags: