Jew York Times still kvetching about The Protocols

Jew York Times still kvetching about The Protocols

When talk turns to worldwide conspiracies, the long shadow of the “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” purportedly a blueprint for Jewish world domination, can never be far away.

On Oct. 13, Donald J. Trump, the Republican presidential candidate, said his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, “meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers.”

In The New York Times, Jonathan Martin said Mr. Trump veered “dangerously close to the territory of ‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.’ ”

The “Protocols” holds a tenacious grip on the popular conspiratorial imagination.

But The Times has never portrayed it as anything other than a fraudulent work of anti-Semitic propaganda. (Though that fact might only further persuade believers of the document’s authenticity. After all, “Protocol No. XII” says a Jewish-controlled press will subjugate Gentiles’ minds “to such an extent that almost all of them see world events through colored glasses which we put over their eyes.”)

Having originated in czarist Russia, the “Protocols” gained wide currency in America in 1920. It was published as “The Protocols and World Revolution” by Small, Maynard & Company of Boston. Also, the anti-Semitic Dearborn Independent, a weekly newspaper in Michigan owned by Henry Ford, introduced its readers to the “Protocols” as part of its “International Jew” series.

The first big article about the “Protocols” in The Times, on Dec. 1, 1920, carried news that it had been denounced by a conference of leading Jewish organizations as a “base forgery” and as a “recrudescence of medieval bigotry and stupidity.”

Mr. Ford, the conference resolved, was a publisher of “puerile and venomous drivel.” And a “dupe.” (He eventually retracted the anti-Semitic articles, but it took him seven years.)

Editorially, The Times added its voice to the “Protocols” pile-on, calling it “about the strangest jumble of crazy ideas that ever found its way into print.”

“Outside of his business affairs,” the editorial added, “Mr. Ford is now nowhere seriously considered except as a cause of merriment.”

The American Jewish Committee organized the conference. A leading member, Cyrus L. Sulzberger, was the father of Arthur Hays Sulzberger and the father-in-law of Iphigene Ochs Sulzberger, whose own father, Adolph S. Ochs, published The Times. Did this connection help ensure that the conference would get a generous half-page of coverage? Probably. But Mr. Sulzberger’s participation was made clear to readers. Hardly the stuff of secret conspiracy.

Nine months later came a definitive scholarly debunking of the “Protocols.” Philip Graves, a correspondent of The Times of London, exposed it as having largely been plagiarized from an 1864 book attacking the regime of Emperor Napoleon III of France. The original book took the form of an imagined dialogue between the philosophers Machiavelli and Montesquieu.

The New York Times devoted an entire page to the Graves exposé on the cover of its Special Features section of Sept. 4, 1921. “Proof That the ‘Jewish Protocols’ Were Forged,” the banner headline declared.

Not everyone has accepted the proof, however, even today. So there is still currency to the words of former President William Howard Taft, a Republican, who attacked the “Protocols” in 1920.

“One of the chief causes of suffering and evil in the world today is race hatred, and any man who stimulates that hatred has much to answer for,” Mr. Taft was quoted as saying in The Times. “When he does this by the circulation of unfounded and unjust charges and the arousing of mean and groundless fears, his fault is more to be condemned.”

archive.is/9jrsF

Daily reminder to read and study The Protocols of Zion – no document scares the traditional enemy more

Other urls found in this thread:

michiganradio.org/post/what-explains-michigans-large-arab-american-community#stream/0
barenakedislam.com/2010/01/03/why-are-there-so-many-muslims-in-dearbornistan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
archive.is/WKREC
archive.fo/ZMFoN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, right.

Having read the protocols I'm 100% certain they're real. Anyone with open eyes can see that there is nearly full implementation of their plan.

I snagged this from the last POZ thread.

Either they are real or somebody with the scoop on general kike behavior wrote them as an extrapolation of trends he saw.

Either way they are 100% accurate.

Anyone who has read the Protocols, can you tell me what the end goal is? Specifically, is it total doom for white people?

Favorite goy of the year.

the elite jews want to rule over the goyim who are a bunch of mixed raced idiots who blindly obey and eat insects. Only the jews are allowed to stay pure racially and eat meat. Among other things.

Kinda reminds me how the (((media))) went insane after Trump talked about (((Global Elites))), by calling him a anti-semite as the week passed.

The Talmud itself is already a good place for inspiration, it fuels and gives arguments for 200% of the kikery nowadays.
Plus many forget that (((they))) are still waiting for a (((Messiah))) to come and give powers to rule over the goyim, how they push Globalism, starting to push digital currencies as a norm (till it can be the only one acceptable) in the future), how they are shilling irfd chips cyclically to increase or see the acceptance rates, along how they trash and subvert Christianity 24/7 to eat their lies But thats /fringe/ & /christian/ territory

Is that the ultimate kike fetish?

Ive always loved the "they're a forgery!" statement because it being a forgery implies that there is a real protocols out there and this one is just an illegal copy. Basically, jews admit that it's real, they're only complaining that it got into goy hands

For those who still think the Protocols is a forgery, you need to read "The Protocols of the Ruffle-Crested Kikes of Zion".

No wonder they are shilling for insect based food for some time around the West and call it the future, along vegan bullshit.

gold, thanks

The who idea of the story of Eden seems to be that the humans were a low intelligence slave race kept to "tend to the garden" (obsolete farm equipment). Then they acquired knowledge from the forbidden fruit, which was interracial breeding with the more intelligent gods. The idea is that Abel was Adam's son, but Cain was one of the god's son when Adam got cucked.

Perhaps Goyim was originally the same as Golem, unintelligent slaves that they created, possibly through cross breeding with Neanderthals or some other subhuman species. Judaism has its roots in Sumer, and the Sumerian tables speak of Enki creating humans:

His mother Nammu (creatrix also of Abzu and Tiamat) "brings the tears of the gods" before Enki and says

Oh my son, arise from thy bed, from thy (slumber), work what is wise,
Fashion servants for the Gods, may they produce their (bread?).

Enki then advises that they create a servant of the gods, humankind, out of clay and blood.

Seems like a prototypical story of the golem, creating slaves grow their crops. They screwed up when they created the nephilim by taking the slave girls back behind the shed, creating a more intelligent hybrid that later split off from their society.

That's what they want to return to, a time when they were uncontested rulers of the world because everyone else was a subhuman beast of burden.

They're fake insofar as the premise of being written by the jews as an instruction manual is false. They are however entirely accurate.

There's no reason to believe it (or at least the 1903 version) wasn't written by kikes.

Obligatory.

the origins matter little if they are an accurate model of reality, and have predictive power.

Oy vey goyim. Whatever you do don't read it and come up with your own conclusions. Just trust us, the media, to inform your opinions and control your reality, just like in the prototcols we told you not to read.

Anyone have that image of trump saying:

and one of the most damning that they missed.

They are fake, because conspiracies are never this cartoony.
But if the kike elders held actual secret meetings in a volcano lair, the protocols would fit them well.

They should, their master plan laid out.

Behold the power of memes

Prescient. I really need to get around to reading Protocols; it appears there's a lot of truth to it.

Baseless assertion.

You're still shooting blanks.

Oh (((you)))

The Bolshevists were killing people over it, so i don't think so Chaim.

A true supremacist religion

I want to read this

No it doesn't. This is what happens when you don't read, and it's what happens with just about every 'atheist' when concerning religion. Just flatout refuse to do their homework.

I understand, but what can you tell me about gay sex?

it's not much of a conspiracy theory when every breathing kike on the planet lives up to its tenets for the past century and a half.

How does that even make sense? The views of montesquieu and machiavelli are vastly different from kike views

Reality isn't a capeshit comic book, idiot.

I knew a jew that tried to talk me into believing that it was written by an "anti-semtic" rich fuck. I just laughed it off and called out on his bullshit telling him that Ford was a 100% right about the jews and their practices, I'll never forget the kikes face.

Any user has the pdf file?

Keep trying, kike.

Of course it isn't. It's turning into an animu

What book is that?

Friendly reminder that while Ford hated kikes, he's why Michigan has Dearbornistan:

michiganradio.org/post/what-explains-michigans-large-arab-american-community#stream/0

barenakedislam.com/2010/01/03/why-are-there-so-many-muslims-in-dearbornistan/

The Jewish mask is finally sliding off.
What a time to be alive.

The Holocaust never happened, but it will.

It doesn't really matter if they're genuine or not. As long as their content is equivalent to what happens in our world, they can be considered authentic.

Feelz>Reals, amirite?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

This vengeance protocol makes lots of sense, shows how sneaky (((they))) can get and how deep they go to subvert to mud the waters.
Reminds me how after WW2 most Christian churches suffered a fast process of castration as NT true form started to get overshadowed by OT, with lefty/Humanitarian bullshit stacking with this to destroy Morals.

Nation of Islam tier thinking, congrats.

That doesn't mean they're legit, only that it mattered to them if the goyim thought they were legit.

And here was me naively thinking the whole "bugs are good food" thing was just the latest oriental food fashion to make it to the west.

MSM article about the fad from 2015: archive.is/WKREC

If some poor fuck is having to make delicacies of chicken feet and birds nests, what does that tell you? That some other sly bastard is getting the edible parts of the birds.

What's the best hard-copy of the Protocols? Do published copies share the same sorry state as Mein Kampf translations, with forewords and footnotes everywhere that attempt to undermine the material, condition you to reject it at first glance, and generally just amount to much oy veying?

Kill yourself christcuck.

People are really, really stupid.
Appeal to authority is so blatant here they're not even trying to hide it.

Wew, evil nazis tinfoil conspiratards btfo.

>>>/auschwitz/

Whether it's real or not, the consistency of -The Protocols- is nothing short of astounding.

GET FUCKED, YOU JEWS AND YOUR MONGOLOID CO-HORTS

Well they "didn't", and it is accurate that the same thing was forged from a document about Napoleon. Thing is, Napoleon was promised to be the Jewish Messiah/Anti-Christ until they pulled the rug on him, and the original document was revealing the Jewish plot. Then they made the "fake" Protocols in order to debunk it while exposing it. Classic Jewish trick.

No it isn't. Most of the text is original, and much of the material that's similar to Dialogue in Hell (which was a common book at the time, not an obscure work as people who promote the conspiracy theory that The Protocols is a hoax like to claim) only appears in the Nilus edition, which also removes references to the Old Testament,

If anybody can read Vodka Runes, there's a book that includes a recreation of the 1903 edition in its appendix. If we could get that translated into English…

Funny how everything in the protocols came true save the last one, huh? (((Pure Coincidence))), wouldn't you say? Oh and the last one that has yet to come true? World government.

>>>/pdfs/20

Embed is the audiobook.

How retarded can they get. Are they so shortsighted that they can't see that giving this publicity will backfire on them hard?

You can listen through the entire book in just 3 hours?

Wow thats nice, i had no idea books could be finished this fast..

I like how the kikes aren't even denying their kikery anymore. If it weren't true why would they feel the need to kvetch so profusely?

Capeshit comic books come from the mind of jews, and tend to express both their grandest plans and deepest fears more than you realize at a casual glance.

there's a theory out there that the protocols were actually written by a faction of royal families that were in a control struggle with the happy merchants, and it was written as an accurate smear campaign. the origin story is kind of crazy (jew messenger is struck by lightning while delivering protocols). that said, it doesn't mean they aren't entirely accurate

I think you are mixing up the protocols with the discovery of the Bavarian Illuminati. The protocols were found by a Russian spy in Paris that was watching a meeting of prominent jews and snatched a stack of papers after setting fire to the building while they were in session.

perhaps i was mistaken

Did you by any chance watch that retarded "Illuminati Insider" Doc Marquis jewtube video where he claims The Protocols were written by Adam Weishaupt, despite there being references to events that occurred long after his death?

>"Trump also proposed a lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials from lobbying for foreign governments"
>OY, TRUMP IS BEING A FILTHY ANTI SEMITE!
Really makes you think

Fot the first time in years, I recently played Planescape: Torment. I never realized how much the story of the Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon mirrored the Jews and the protocols:

""Know I shall tell you The Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon as it was told to me by Dak'kon Two Deaths as One. To learn, you must Know the People. To Know the People, you must Know The Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon.

Know that we are the First People. Once all was chaos. The First People were thought drawn from chaos. When the First People came to Know themselves, they were chaos no longer, and became flesh. With their thoughts and Knowing of matter, the People shaped the First World and dwelled there with their Knowing to sustain them. Yet the flesh was new to the People and with it, the People came not to Know themselves. The flesh gave rise to new thoughts. Greed and hates, pains and joys, jealousies and doubts. All of these fed on each other and the minds of the People were divided. In their division, the People were punished.

In becoming flesh, the First People became enslaved to those who Knew flesh only as tools for their will. Know these beasts were the Illithids. The Illithids were a race that had come not to Know themselves. They had learned how to make other races not Know themselves. Their blood was as water and they shaped minds with their thoughts. When the Illithids came upon the People, the People were a people no more. The People became slaves. This you already Know.

The Illithids took the People from the First World and brought them to the False Worlds. As the People labored upon the False Worlds, the Illithids taught them the Way of the Flesh. Through them, the People came to Know loss. They came to Know suffering. They came to Know death, both of the body and mind. They came to Know what it is to be the herd of another and have their flesh consumed. The Unbroken Circle is the Knowing of how the People lost themselves. And how they came to Know themselves again.

Two Deaths as One has said: Strength lies in Knowing oneself. I learned that once someone does not Know themselves, they are lost. They become tools for others. Know the First Circle. Now Know the Second. Know that flesh cannot mark steel. Know that steel may mark flesh. In Knowing this, Zerthimon became free.

One of the places where flesh served their will was the Fields of Husks on the False Worlds of the Illithids. The Fields were where the bodies of the People were cast after the Illithids had consumed their brains. Zerthimon worked the Fields with no Knowing of himself or what he had become. He was a tool of flesh, and the flesh was content. It was upon these Fields that Zerthimon came to Know the scripture of steel. During one of the turnings, as Zerthimon tilled the Fields with his hands, he came across a husk whose brain remained within it. It had not been used as food. Yet it was dead.

The thought that one of the husks had died a death without serving as food for the Illithids was a thought Zerthimon had difficulty understanding. From that thought, came a desire to Know what had happened to the husk. Embedded in the skull of the husk was a steel blade. It had pierced the bone. Zerthimon realized that was what had killed the husk. The steel had marked the flesh, but the flesh had not marked the steel.

Know the Riddle of Steel. Zerthimon took the blade and studied its surface. In it, he saw his reflection. It was in the reflection of the steel that Zerthimon first Knew himself. Its edge was sharp, its will the wearer's. It was the blade that would come to be raised against Gith when Zerthimon made the Pronouncement of Two Skies.

The Illithids were powerful. Zerthimon had believed that there was nothing that they did not Know. Yet the Illithids never carried tools of steel. They only used flesh as tools. It was then that Zerthimon came to Know that flesh yielded to steel. In Knowing that, he came to Know that steel was stronger than the Illithids. Steel became the scripture of the People. Know that steel is the scripture by which the People came to Know freedom. Know the Riddle of Steel."

If you check the D&D mythology, this is their official description: "illithids (commonly known as mind flayers) are monstrous humanoid aberrations with psionic powers. In a typical Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting, they live in the moist caverns and cities of the enormous Underdark. Illithids believe themselves to be the dominant species of the multiverse and use other intelligent creatures as thralls, slaves, and chattels."

Chris Avellone…..Redpilled?

New York Times reports 95.7 percent fall in quarterly profit
archive.fo/ZMFoN
OH VEY, it's a shoah of the bottom line. The bad goyim aren't giving us Shekels. FUCKING LOVING IT.