archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.is/MsBIZ
archive.is/46Nme
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/#46566312
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46570571/#46571477
archive.is/haNM2
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2038
worldnomads.com/travel-safety/eastern-europe/ukraine/scams-in-the-ukraine#comment-316045
youtu.be/Tu7b_l783B8
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/792086043319209984
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266276897305026560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I stand corrected. Looks like there may actually have been tens of thousands of emails (which could mean the 33k)

It's only one source but I'm optimistic. Clinton has probably pissed off horde of FBI employees who had to watch her betray her country with impunity, and finally they have the long overdue opportunity to stab her in the back with a smile on their faces.

For the fucking shill from the other thread:
http:// nytimes .com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html

one federal official said they numbered in the tens of thousands

lol trumpcucks should know how little court effects big people
just look at all the times trump's dodged it

It involves Weiner sexting to children. Actual pedophila. This is going to explode.

hillary's press conference is already over
five minutes, five questions. just caught the end of it.

Bump

suck on my bump cuck

Just saw the "press conference" if you wanna call it that. LOL dude she was pissed, the FBI gave her nothing to work with. There is no way for her to spin this. If the FBI keeps quiet for the next 11 days, her entire narrative is dead in the water.

How hard is she being Interrogated right now?

we is not as fast as cuckchan m8

HEIL'D

Holy shit that was the quickest press conference in the history of history

summary:

(checked)
the press looked pissed as fuck, she ran out of there and they started trying to get them out of the room immediately.

that was kurt fucking eichenwald. surprise

Haha, that was probably why Comey was vague in the letter. So she can't even respond, except with outrage.

Heil Hitler.

As we get more confident we get more powerful. Praise Kek.

Didn't catch it, what was it basically?

link?

oy!

It's over already? Holy shit that's good news for us.
Can I get a link please?

The press conference.

So has Kek just delivered the killing blow to Moloch?

I mean France is about to Putsch and just yesterday a shadow government was uncovered and exposed in South Korea.

We're winning overtime and our enemies are fucking collapsing worldwide.

you forgot

Spoiler that shit.

Thanks, lad.

CLINTON IS FINISHED

post yfw the clinton campaign got literally destroyed by some cucks dick pics

thanks.
tldr:
that's literally it

I'm actually impressed she took one at all. Didn't she have like a streak going where she didn't take unscripted questions from press since like December 2015.

Also I didn't watch it. Did she actually take questions?

OH YES I forgot! all my this

She's confident it's nothing.

that guy looks like a mudskin

I have the livestream on my PC across the room and I don't feel like getting up. Search CNN livestream on YT and rewind like 20 minutes.

Basically Hillary reiterated what we all know at this point that the FBI issued a vague statement the case is open and she really wanted more details. The press asked like 2 questions and then she booked it. The questions were

1. Whether she knew what this was about
2. Huma Abedin is implicated, have you spoken with her lately?

Then she proceeded to leave quickly and kick the press out.

she also laughed when she said that. From what I've seen of her, she typically laughs when she's lying.

Yeah, she's smiling at random times for no fucking reason. So fucking bizarre.

holy lel

The market isn't even open. How's that happenin'?

Doesn't matter. I'm hearing now from the liberal spin media that it was an aide and not Clinton herself. Looks like someone's being set up to take the fall.

If she were confident it was something she might as well fess up.

(heil'd)
She laughs at almost any moment, but it's really jarring when she does it at inappropriate moments.

Trump doesn't do things like this to lose.
He must have known things would get this nuclear beforehand.

everybody should watch that video.
i paused when she said "I will now take questions"… that was 1:25 in.
All they have is "The FBI needs to give more details ASAP" which is what their people were saying for spin on Twitter six hours ago. They have fucking nothing.

Moloch became powerless a long time ago. Kek just filled the vacuum. We filled the vacuum.

Have you seen the nose on that fucker?

Hillary's only impromptu during the campaign.

Weiner looks like the deprived in Dark Souls

hes israeli :^)

hes israeli :^)

OH SHIT

Trimmed her walking off at the end and quality isn't the best but this should be the whole thing.

TIME MACHINE!

KEK

HOLY SHIT LADS

DAMAGE CONTROL

OK so we left off here:

NYT now reporting "tens of thousands of emails" were discovered, whereas earlier leftist shills were reporting it was 3-4 emails on a single device.

Hillary had a VERY BRIEF & UNEXPECTED press conference —– blasted Comey & demanded the release of the new emails.

kek

lmao

damage control is all they can do now

ARE YOU SAYING SHE CONFIRMED THERE ARE EMAILS TO BE RELEASED?

What if even she's worried it's the 33K?

Previous thread archives below:

Thread 1: https ://archive.fo/MH932
Thread 2: https ://archive.fo/uPJYU

I'm not gonna be able to sleep now. Holy shit, this is riveting.

The fact that they so badly want to know which emails were found really demonstrates that they are fucking criminals and they know it.

The God Emperor always had a 100% chance of victory didn't he?

He won the battle before he ever went to war.

or they don't want their WoW account getting jacked.

BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE THE SHIT HITS THE FAN

maybe she knows she's screwed and has nothing to lose so she's playing chicken with Comey.

She may not show it publicly, but I bet privately she's scared shitless over these new emails.

Not only did he give Hillary Clinton Aids, but he also took her down and sent her to Jail.

We need to erect a wiener statue.

Today has been such an amazing day. Praise Kek.

Some high energy for the thread.

This

They want ot find out what it is so they can spin it

nailed it.
I think that they want to set a narrative of "The FBI shouldn't be interfering with the election by casting doubt on our candidate, so they need to be more forthright"
but that's me unpacking what I *think* they are trying to sell the public. They're scrambling and it's obvious that they are really saying "Let us know what specifically we need to damage control"

FOUR FIVES KRUGMAN DIES

After practicing this routine her whole adult life I'm starting to think she actually believes her own bullshit.

The bitch is as crazy as they come.

Carl Bernstein on CNN:

This is a bombshell

HAPPENING

checked

Maybe it's like church, where you listen to the same horseshit every week for years and start to think it's reality.

I really wonder how many people believe her words at this point.

Yeah, she said "I'm confident it's nothing" instead of "I dindu nuffin."

it rockets Huma into the public consciousness in a way that is unworkable for even the Hillary/media spin machine. A Saudi asset who Hillary calls her second daughter, married to a kike pedo? even normies can digest that, and we're talking bare minimum here

People who either want a woman president, because why not, or just want anyone but Trump.

She has this look in her eyes though, she's trying to look confident. But you can tell she is losing it, knowing what is contained within those 33K emails.

She and the whole campaign are acting like those niggers who flail around in the back of the squad car screeching to be shown the evidence.

http ://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303347-limbaugh-fbi-wants-focus-off-wikileaks
is limbaugh still controlled opposition?

No, I listened to that today. He was presenting the most pessimistic view he could think of, but said he didn't actually believe it.

Yeah. probably more than half of her support are novelty voters that just want to see a female president and don't give a shit how corrupt or incompetent she is.

Well he is still controlled since he doesn't name the jew.

I can't think of anyone who hates Hilldog as much as we do other than Limbaugh. My main commute is during his radio show. Good times.

Never underestimate how stupid people are

This is a good point. Huma is directly tied to the Muslim Brotherhood through her family.

lelelel

CNN IS CONCERNED

Maybe they know they will be rope worthy if they they continue with the shilling?

That's just a pure coincidence

:^)

Exactly. If she really did nothing criminal, she would say "It's nothing". You know, "I have no idea what those emails are pertaining to, but since I've never done anything bad, I'm really not worried about it"

Instead its "I believe that it's likely the emails that they have won't be bad", which implies there are emails out there that ARE bad. This is some basic PR shit for fucks sake.

Checked and Heil'd

Well, if Comey and Huma and Weiner are found shot 33 times each in the back of the head we will know it is something.

It's not like she can pretend that one of the most popular slogans going around right now is Hillary for Prison. I hear people yell that shit all the time. She knows she can't pretend to be totally innocent at this point, she can't play smug even if she feels smug.

Nonsense, they'll die of natural causes.

You can't live with a tire iron stuck in your trachea - there's nothing unnatural about that.

Top fucking kek, what the hell is this?

duhhh what?

Oh it's about something else I think, never mind.

what

They're already turning on her.

That way, Obama and his palls get away, while Hillary gets thrown into court for lying during a federal investigation - instead of, you know, being in charge of a pedo ring.

It keeps happening. Instead of sleeping.im on Holla Forums
I'm not even a Burger. With you it's always worth it

lolwut

Back at ya
CHECKED

At this point the Clinton Assistant Suicide Squad might as well whack the whole democrat party and Jewish media.

Think of all the rope we'll save!

Shieeet she dindu nuffin. It's all that raycis ass FBI casting shade on her..

I'll translate
SHEEEEEEEEIT dey do what dey do, gnome sayin. Dis hoe beneedin to get dat weeve straight fore dat bitch out clubin, gnome sayin'.

Sounds like the FBI may have decided they fear Trump's purge of corruption* more than they fear Clinton's revenge assassinations and are gambling on a Trump victory.

*Translator's Note: purge of corruption means paramilitary death squads.

even her podium is crooked.

DOB JEJ

unbelievable*
I thought kikes had the highest verbal IQs ffs.

Dubs confirm. Obama is trying his hardest to act like he's not implicated.

tfw Comey sent the letter on a Friday so he could respond on a Monday with CP allegations and BTFO Hillary forever

(Checked for zero Hillary electoral college votes)
Oh king nigger, you're just so articulate.

here's some shitty OC

Can you imagine?

thread theme

I interviewed for a programming job on Tuesday with a kikess that said the word "unoptimized" that I used in my objective statement wasn't a word. I immediately lost interest in the position.

Please tell me you immediately stood up, thanked her for the opportunity, and walked out without another word.

Our country's top politician telling another politician to do what corrupt politicians do:
ignore politics

Haha what the fuck… was she from the HR department or something?

I was a tad more polite since my vocational rehab counselor was with me, but yes I did cut the 2hr scheduled interview down to 30 mins. and proclaimed my disinterest.

Hillary sent 'MARKED CLASSIFIED' info to nonsecure Huma Abedin email account

http:// www.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-sent-marked-classified-info-to-nonsecure-abedin-account/

This is a possibility I guess.

Here's little gift from /webm/, requested in thread #2.
Hope I did good on them.

(checked)
She was a manager in the IS department.

No, user. Kek is a god of chaos. He'll take our energy and strike down Hillary but he'll do it in his own way at a time of his choosing.

I'm sure someone coming from a mafia family and directly involved in countless atrocities still has a conscience.

This fucking nigger is high on drugs.

so her "daughter" could pass it on to ISIS, while Weiner is probably giving it to Israel, not that there's much difference

conscience is surely a code for "don't worry bae, I got this"

I think this is the first shill free thread I've seen in around a year. Did they fire them all already?

Obama is having a meltdown privately.

Trump's Odds Going Up At Bookies – 11/2 to 3/1 in 24 hours
http:// www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

Very decent, but missing Duterte

probably getting suicided as we speak.

That picture of Weiner looks like a medical illustration made to teach doctors how to recognize a pervert.

They don't have their marching orders yet, or perhaps they're all busy shitting all over CTRchan.

check'd
kek has spoken

I didn't make the video, just compressed it to a smaller size suitable for Holla Forums.
Orig is here: youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

That makes sense, if their leaders don't know what to say neither will they.

We need a meme of Anthony Weiner as Urkel: "Did I do that?"

>mfw we memed RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS so hard that the FBI now takes orders from us

How's this?

out of morbid curiosity, i checked in on cuckchan. looks like the goonsquad is doing some low-energy shilling but even they aren't being hit by CTR like usual.

Whoops forgot to make the hair fade

The ship is sinking. If they stay on board, they drown.

Syncophancy won’t save them from their fate.

So when's the next Trump scandal gonna drop?

Excellent.

COME PRIESTS, LET US INVOKE THE HOLY NAME OF OUR GREEN SAVIOR, THAT HE MIGHT BRING SUCH TO PASS.

It's fucking amazing to think that there is a chance of us winning and evil being defeated. It fills me with hope but also fills me with curiosity and worry for what may come in the future. Not counting all my chickens before they hatch, but If we win this, what will be in store for us for the future?

That was quick.

A future so great we cannot even comprehend it.

it's like DBZ and there's always some stronger evil waiting for us to kill but it will take forever to get to it.

WITNESSED

We memed Trump into the God Emperor and the God Emperor needs a space empire.

We're going to space.

They already blew their load. Seems like wasted effort at this point.
Like a ships crew arming the canons while its sinking.

They already blew their load. Seems like wasted effort at this point.
Like a ships crew arming the canons while its sinking.

I could really use a better job and a vacation after this boys, I really could. On the bright side, they'll need to replace all the goon filth in the State Department…

You're reading it all wrong.

In Negro's terms, he means "RUN, BITCH. RUN."

This. They thought they delivered the killing blow with the pussy grabbing video. We all knew that something bigger would drop, now their most powerful shot is nothing more than a glancing blow. Now we stack it on, tighten the noose, and user in the era of Emperor Trump.

Oh they will, don't you worry.

CUCKPOL SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE NIGGER HAS DROPPED ALL HIS APPEARANCES

archive.is/Vg9O1

CUCKPOL SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE NIGGER HAS DROPPED ALL HIS APPEARANCES

archive.is/Vg9O1

Checked and correct. Good form.

Hilldog hasn't the energy for that. She'd just faint and loudly shit herself on stage as a secret service agent wrinkles his nose in disgust.

LOL

#SchlongerTogether

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/792117170159296512

Okay, this shit happens whenever you have to type the 24 hour bypass captcha. How fucking hard is it, codefaggot?

Danke.

Bitte

Her 3 min press conference wasn't for the plebs. She's calling out Comey.

"Wtf are u doing asshole?"

If we win this time, the next time globalism rears its ugly head again, it is going to be much harder to beat. The shills will learn their lesson and run more candidates like Obama on BOTH sides, get smarter with their cyber security, and greatly expand Correct the Record and this time they will make sure they blend in. If we win here, we just delay the inevitable another 4-8 years meanwhile giving Obama and his "Foundation" plenty of time to grow and plan for a Michele Obama run for the presidency in 2024.

A little late in the game to nailgun him, eh?

God. Sage for double post but I think we fucking did it guys. I think we fucking did it.

emmy ..golden globe ..oscar .etc ..i hope this happens ..oh fuck it would be beautiful

emmy ..golden globe ..oscar .etc ..i hope this happens ..oh fuck it would be beautiful

If there was something else of this caliber that came a day or two before the election, it would definitely be over. They'd be scrambling to undo their rigging because it would be too obvious

these aren't forums nobody cares about double posting

SAUCE ME FAGGOT

Life is gr8

There is sauce in the thread you dumb nigger

This Chinese Year is the Year of the Fire Monkey.
Next Year: Year of the Fire Cock.

is a fire cock the same a Phoenix?

It's on fire, it's a bird; I'm not picky about the art.

The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world.

Can someone help me out in understanding exactly what the FBI has in this case? Huma's emails weren't deleted? Would it be only the emails from that account on the clinton email server she was cc'd or to/from'd? Could it be the whole thing? Or is it more that Weiner had access to these emails?

I was meaning that a little more metaphysically, I wasn't criticiquing your excellent aesthetics brother!

probably. it kinda fits in with the theme of destruction and rebirth. fire monkey burns shit down, fire bird gets reborn from the ashes. just like the American government will be reborn from the ashes of the destroyed establishment.

No, it's a fire cock.

Remember the card of Holla Forums. The Magician.

NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR

THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

It crows for a new dawn.

*cringe*

Fire Cock burns away the Cucked.

It's like pottery.

CNN is salty as fuck.

Well the west is uncucking itself at a rapid pace and rising from the ashes.

So it fits.

Well the west is uncucking itself at a rapid pace and rising from the ashes.

So it fits.

Not quite. Fire Cock=Fire Rooster, which is based on the 12 animals of the Zodiac and the Five Elements (Earth Wind Water Fire Metal), and the various combinations. Phoenixes are a symbol of the cycle of life and death, in a fiery explosion.
The Fire Cock: metaphysicalzone.com/china/rooster4.shtml

We're in for great times.

jesus christ

They're signaling the "men", user.

Thirty-six 50.Cal shots to the back of the skull in a stairwell that burns down.

PARTY TIME

Holy shit it's real. Amazing.
archive.is/9fEb5

Har! It's too late for that CNN niggers. This is what you get for nominating one of the most corrupt politicians of the last 50 years.

Completely dropped their pretence of being anything beyond a wing of Hilldog's PR department.

OH FUCK
The true happening will start in France next year

Dudes, this isnt going to do shit to her. People dont give a fuck about corruption, they care more about muhracismmysogny

Imagine how things will be in 10 years at this rate. We're breaking the conditioning.

(1)
How can you still go on like this bro? Don't you want to be on the winning team and have some fun?

Year of the Fire Cock starts in January 28th, 2017

I hope France does, or earlier than then. Camp of the Saints was a depressing book, especially how we can see it happening RIGHT NOW, but, if people are willing to struggle, not just in France but everywhere, it might not come to pass. Good luck, France.

when trump gets in we have to get george soros

It's like poetry.

Trump didn't leak state secrets you fucking idiot.

I just dont think her voters give a fuck. They are leftest bots. Plus, no way she gets indicted, who runs the DOJ?

I think Trump will win because white men will actually vote now.

That's why we need to permanently destroy them.

a 10 min report on this

youtube.com/watch?v=pA6n6dKFVLM

11/10

Probably no such thing TBH fam. It comes and goes in cycles. Be glad we won one - today - a a big one with lots of spokes at that. Our children will have their own battles to fight, and we have no right to take that away from them.

So basically Jonestein says he has info that Hillary may be criminally charged after election (january or february) wether or not she wins or loses.

They're just gonna replace Clinton with Kaine and he'll win because normies think he's any different from Clinton.

They're just gonna replace Clinton with Kaine and he'll win because normies think he's any different from Clinton.

[corrected]I have a bad feeling they'll close the case on Nov. 7th, so we have minimal time to retaliate on anything and this will give her a surge (over her own falling numbers at least). Then the (((MSM))) will jump the gun and use this as their main talking point, whether Hillary wins or loses.

Either:
or:

The FBI has proven us it can't exactly be trusted, thus the 50-50 potential result makes it a double-edged sword at best.[/corrected]

Are you a paid shill or just mentally defective for free?

Won't matter. That kind of shuffle this late in the game is just another way for them to lose.

This has been one wild ride but remember, this is only one chapter in the quest to make the galaxy great again.

Thanks user.

the idea of hillary's fear being so overpowering that it overrides her innate sociopathy makes my dick diamonds

I don't care if it's a jew, this one will live to entertain us.

Everyone knows Kaine's name and he's already on the ticket. They'll give it to him as long as he follows through with the Clinton platform. Independents are a ~30% of the vote who don't like either candidate and they will vote for him because their main draw to Trump is that he's not Clinton. Kaine is an outsider who's not Trump or Clinton, in their minds when in reality he's just another globalist shill.

Post victory music knowing Hillary's fucked.

Some motherfucking Top Gun

Neera Tanden in full blown panic mode.
twitter. com/neeratanden

"Why can't the FBI just tell us if the emails are dupes or not ???"

LMAO sorry cunt, call back during business hours on Monday. Taste of her own liberal 4pm friday release medicine

I hope Trump has her hanged.

nah mate. The Clinton stench, which even the normalfags can smell wafting off this news coverage, will simply overwhelm them. Especially when you remember they work two jobs and can't afford fucking health care.

TRUMP ON NOW

KEK exists. Prayers are getting answered. We WILL win. Nov 8th can't come fast enough.

I do so love Gowdy. He's as genuine a politician as I have ever seen with a sincere interest in upholding the establishment of government as it was intended to exist.

Also, I know a lot of you dislike Megyn because she's ready to pounce on Trump, but remember, she also pounced on Hillary, Donna and others. She's aggressive toward anyone she has reason to be outraged with.

While I do support Trump's candidacy, I don't defend all the things he's done or said. I don't agree with him on all policies, either. Those disagreements aren't enough for me to disqualify him as the better candidate in light of the competition.

We should scrutinize anyone who seeks power, especially if we believe them to be deserving of it.

mfw they are just duplicates of classified emails we already seen.

And someone mysteriously falling on several bullets in 3, 2, 1…

We already know who she's going to blame for this.

kek

we've come too far. we've picked up so much momentum that anything strong enough to stop us would tear the whole world apart
focus on the now, i'm sure trump has a plan for the future

Tit get

Year of the Pirate King incoming.

There were always those who opposed and doubted Caesar before he became the master of Rome, they were wrong, as are those who oppose us today.

Pirate King? No.

God Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764

What a time to be alive anons!

youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764

What a time to be alive anons!

What you sliding on the front page, Shalom?

So you’re retarded.

t. megyn kelly

don't know if this was posted earlier

Clinton's campaign is officially on FULL damage control LOL. Too bad there is no way to spin this FBI revelation or even ignore it.

KRUNK DAT TRUMP YEEEEE

im going to personally kill you on the day of the rope

Trump was right again.

I never realized that there were extra parentheses

Remember that he was broadcasting just as the story was breaking, and didn't have the whole picture yet. I'm guessing he'll have a lot more to say on Monday.

It's to clarify your place in the ((c))uckary.

He's pure kabuki theatre. Endless investigations, no one in cuffs.

Plebs,

The Obongo cancelled campaign events is catching FIRE on twitter.

MEME THIS SHIT

This guy knows what's up.

Comey is just covering his (and Obama's) ass and Hillary is going to get pardoned.

Don't leave us hanging faggot.

CNN wants to let you know that Rudy Giuliani is only notable for being a Trump supporter.

Yo, check this out.

EXCLUSIVE: Comey memo to FBI staffers says election, timing required disclosure of renewed probe

http:// www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/comey-memo-to-fbi-staffers-says-election-timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html

This is some weird fucking shit. I really don't understand why he did this if he thinks it couldn't be significant at all.

Seems like he felt obligated to re-open the investigation due to the new evidence being found.
Similar to how to murder cases go cold and are "closed", but if evidence crops up they will almost immediately re-open the case. He is doing what is necessary in his position.
Come now, you can't seriously think Huma wouldn't have juicy emails from being Hillary's right hand as SOS and now as her Campaign President.

Seems like he felt obligated to re-open the investigation due to the new evidence being found.
Similar to how to murder cases go cold and are "closed", but if evidence crops up they will almost immediately re-open the case. He is doing what is necessary in his position.
Come now, you can't seriously think Huma wouldn't have juicy emails from being Hillary's right hand as SOS and now as her Campaign President.

THE YEAR OF SPICY CHICKEN TENDIES

Let me translate:

fuckin captcha

I have a feeling those rumors of the FBI, as an organization, turning against its superiors have something to do with this. If FBIAnon is to be believed, a great number of people within the FBI see the corruption surrounding Hilldawg and are getting pissed off and demoralized to the point of going rogue.

People shouldn't be led to believe that Comey isn't any less dirty or cucky than he was when he let her off the hook. The reality my simply be that he's between a rock and hard place and can no longer leave it alone for fear of a revolt–or at least more scrutiny aimed in his direction.

If you gave her a Maddowesque haircut she would look like Butt-Head

get out.

The thing is, Comey admits that doing this right before the election is extraordinary. But then he goes on to say it could be nothing at all and totally insignificant. SO WHY DO IT IF IT COULD BE NOTHING?

There is absolutely NO REASON to do this if this could turn out to be nothing. He will get crucified by us or by the shitlibs if this is nothing.

He's lying about something.

He's covering his ass, that way he can't be blamed for fucking with the election if in the least they can't indict Hillary based on the new emails.

playing both sides, stalling?
Im thinking this is either related to the idea that the fbi has revolted because of the investigation and hes under pressure to do what shouldve been done the first time.
Or
archive.is/FLtbH
(yeah, rush but its a decent summary and alot of people have seen it now)
Something 'loosely along those lines.' And there is no way this is a recent discovery while investigating weiner that is horseshit.
The clinton emails are out there, its known and she will be thrown under the bus rather than the emails leaked because it would destroy them all.

playing both sides, stalling?
Im thinking this is either related to the idea that the fbi has revolted because of the investigation and hes under pressure to do what shouldve been done the first time.
Or
archive.is/FLtbH
(yeah, rush but its a decent summary and alot of people have seen it now)
Something 'loosely along those lines.' And there is no way this is a recent discovery while investigating weiner that is horseshit.
The clinton emails are out there, its known and she will be thrown under the bus rather than the emails leaked because it would destroy them all.

it's definitely something. like you said, he's fucked by one side or the other if it's nothing and probably loses his job for "disrupting" unlike, you know, fucking everybody on the clinton side. i think he knows the trump train is coming to the station, and it's either get on board or get run over. it could be a career ending move, but if it works out alright and trump wins, maybe he gets to stay director for a while longer. it could also be that he knows he won't get to stay around long in a shillary presidency, because he knows too much

One hell of a book deal though.

I think the could be nothing at all is his sop to the liberals in the bureau. He wouldn't have started with the letter to the House if this had any chance of being nothing, so he's attempting to keep any potential knives in his back sheathed while he strikes at a king.

He doesn't need much time, but he must provide something to prevent a revolt while he strikes, anyone in the bureau who revolts can be shown the memo and told, we didn't know where this would go, you will do your job or be summarily replaced.

"B-but there was no header, tho! How can the Secretary of State be expected to read the body of classified documents sent to her by secure means?!"

Fucking pathetic.

DAMAGE CONTROL

CIVIL WAR CANCELLED

HRC DEAD IN PRISON

Anthony Weiner was the loose end that they assumed was done with as soon as Huma fake separated their fake marriage, they never would have dreamed that he would have something on HIllary, much less that the FBI would find it, they assumed Carlos Danger was not a harmless pervert like Bill, and now their hubris

All he can do is investigate. Congress can not press charges, they can only investigate and recommend to the DoJ. It is up to the DoJ, aka Lynch to bring charges. It is the Obongo administration that is the Kabuki theater. This is basic knowledge of how Congress works.

So yes, Gowdy is doing all he can to investigate and catch them in lies under oath, and expose them, so when AG Lynch does nothing, you know where the blame lies.

That was my thought, Hilldawg thought she put this whole issue to bed and that Comey would'nt be a liability, in all likelihood she and Loretta Lynch coerced him into not indicting, he's on the inside he knew what was really going on, but his hands were tied, He already knew too much though, Hilldawg probably had a plan for him to have a horrible accident a while longer down the line, she never had a contingency plan for a situation like this, Weiner was the wildcard that her and Huma both seemingly forgot about

No mate, Moloch died ages ago. Kek didn't fill that hole.
We're entering the age of Chaos. That's why Kek rises.

It's far too late for the Obama admin to either pardon her or refuse to charge her, they had a done deal back in July for the FBI to not reccomend charges, because otherwise Lynch and Obongo would be forced to do SOMETHING without it looking blatantly obvious as to what is going on behind the curtains

They can't weasel out of something like this twice, even If Hillary isn't indicted before the election, she's definitely going to take a hit in the undecided pool that had almost completely forgotten about this whole FBI business

Goddamn it was satisfying watching Rudy completely walk all over that cuck.

If I was Comey or Lynch, I would fear for my life too. People around Hilldog have a penchant for committing suicide while out jogging in the forest at 3 am with a gun fired from approx. three feet behind them and to the left

Soros is bailing? Source?

ALLEGEDLY

They dont give a shit about right or wrong.
What your seeing is what happened in the fall of the USSR.
Tons of career bureaucrats are scrambling to end up on the winning side.

This is how they see it.

VS

Wouldn't blame him, he's a gambler playing with the economies of entire nations, but like any Gambler he knews when to hold'em and when to fold'em, he already lost out on Brexit, he's not about to make the same mistake again with a losing bet like Hilldawg

he's a damned deal artist

Pride goeth before a fall

Thanks user, finally had my first seizure

I think Obama would be OK with her going down.

They always hated each other. And now she has spoiled his legacy and gotten him tangled up in her reckless corruption.

He is going through the motions supporting her because thats what Democrats do. They hold the line no matter what. And maybe she even has some dirt on him.

If Obama see's an out he may cut her off and let the hammer drop on her.
He can then stay in DC and be a community organizer fighting the good fight against President Trump.

FUCKING DESTROYED. This fucking kike is actually arguing with the guest to defend Shillary. And this fucking jew claims to be a journalist. Incredible.

HillDog!

Reminder that Wolf is functionally retarded

Needs to be edited to "16"

fuck off cia

This is my guess too. He may have ordered Comey to do this himself, to find incriminating emails that dont tie to him, and take her down without destroying himself.

This is naive. Weiner was obviously the weakest link in the Huma-Hillary chain and they had to have known there was the potential for exposure. I'm more on the side of the skeptical anons rn as Saudi Arabia's #1 spy and Rothschild's #1 puppet wouldn't leave a loose end open like this. Maybe the sexting/pedophile charge was their doing to silence him, but they had to have known how risky that was when the server was at Huma's house. Similarly, why did they leave the Combetta link open? Either gross incompetence, they're being fed disinformation purposefully, or their plan is still working.
Super fucking suspicious. We'll have to wait and see I guess. Maybe Assange will chime in if he's alive.

HA
She wants people to vote early just in case she is guilty, so she can be elected before charges are laid.

Faggot. He invested money in gold expecting Brexit to succeed.

Who got the get?

fuck off nigger

what is this pizza? why send base64 images over email?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442

what is this pizza? why send base64 images over email?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28442

Or they are just technologically incompetent.

That is an interesting take on things. But does the FBI operate as a hive mind like that? Or is it just Comey you're talking about?

No he the deal MASTER. He will end up closing the biggest deal in American history.

Trump knows these agencies are constantly running risk analysis.
He just had to shift the numbers and get it so he shows up on the right side of that math equation.Numbers no one else pays attention to because everyone else operates on feels and bling partisanship.

What the fuck is this shady shit?
They're talking in code.

It needs to be edited to 'Fucking Never'

I've got a theory. Trump sees what's coming. He's running to prevent the American civil war.

Base64 encoding is just what email does. It's a way to handle 7bit communication which is a historical artefact of email (which was based on formats used for telegrams).

They sent it in plaintext.

As a Taurus I feel deep shame and regret that so much suffering was brought into the world by a mad bull.

Comey knows the ship is sinking, and he wants to jump off before the USS Donald Trump blows him and his cronies out of the water.

No shit. What's the map of? Vacationing in Martha's Vinyard, and he has a map on a handkerchief.

Comey is short timer. A political hack with no real power over the long timers that work in the back office. This is being pushed from below and Comey has no control over it. He goes along or gets ran the fuck over.

Getting Trump in office will drastically point our reality in another direction.
That being said, I really like the future Titor spoke of, except for the whole "there's no racism" thing

I think you are vastly over-estimating Huma and Hillary's intelligence, they are both just puppets getting fingered by their respective puppet masters, they completely flounder around when given situations that aren't on the flight plan, this is one of those situations, they thought Bony Tony would merly have some pics of a 15 year old on his laptop and nothing more, they didn't realize that he potentially had been shared files from the server Huma kept in her house, they assumed the FBI's investigation into him would sink him and only him, they gain literally nothing by having her emails on his device, and infact have a lot to lose if it comes out that Carlos Danger the cunny hunting Kike had classified state docs on his device

Maybe because there's only 1 race left?

The fuck….

Clearly code. And likely nothing good or legal.

what is the sandler foundation?

Pizza seems pretty fucking implicit, I feel like slang like that is a universal vernacular to describe what I think they're talking about

I doubt they use pizza in the same way. Could literally be a handkerchief with a map on it. The chain is about vacation planning.

I hope this is the case, but it's not likely. Titor is only from 2036.

Who the fuck is Titor

That's what I'm wondering.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation

Connected to Center for American Progress en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_American_Progress

FBI user claimed there's proof of human trafficking and Bill's a pedo. Anyone find evidence?

Pizzas. Hot dog stands. Hawaii. Handkerchiefs. What the fuck are they talking about?

Not a chance. Obama's victory was viewed as a complete rejection of Bush's term by the country, Obama knows what Trump winning means for him. Trump is going to dismantle huge areas of Obama's policies, he may hate Clinton but he made a deal with the devil with her and is going to ride it out. Just her getting indicted would discredit him since he made her Secretary of State in the first place.

That's not even getting into Obama's own possible legal exposure.

alright, who had "hillary indicted" as the october habbening in the bets?

Mafia on the first.

I think Russians invented hot dogs.

Handkerchiefs are probably 'some shit you've left wrapped in loose ends'

Confirmed time traveler, came back to get an old IBM chip. Geez newfag, this is common knowledge.

My guesses:

Hankerchief: mobile device
Pizza: CP
Hawaii: Lolita Express

Wait a second. What if Comey only dropped the investigation because he knew Shillary would slip past with what he currently had?

Think about it. Calling it a done deal let them slip in their coverup. Wikileaks and Veritas made an opening enough to hold the campaign while they waited for something ==RED FUCKING HOT== to hit her with?

WHAT DID YOU FIND, COMEY?

Throwing Hillary overboard seems risky since she would absolutely love to rat Obama and everyone out for a reduced sentence.

But we all know Obama is going to pardon everyone and himself.

It is an actual handkerchief. They offer to mail it.

From the realtor:
Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it.

What's interesting about this? It's a jpeg attachment showing four people's arms with Disney World wristbands on. The TO and FROM fields are kind of weird, though.

I don't think Obama can pardon himself.

I think if Obama did decide to rat on Hillary, he might get a favour from Trump in return. Trump is, after all, friends with his brother.

so will lynch actually do something meaningful against hillary if the FBI calls her a criminal and murderer with the evidence to prove it?

is there any way that the FBI can directly force the mainstream media to report on that evidence without breaking the law?

Of anything, it would be Hilldog ratting on Obama.

Yeah I don't know if he can either. But to be honest, I would rather see Obama in prison than Hillary.

pretty much guarantees Civil War if they let it pass even if the FBI has strong evidence mounted against her, Obongo knows that, pardoning her would only cause more issues than jailing her would

I'll pardon you in return for admitting that you're a manchurian candidate for the muslim brotherhood

Reminder that FBI user predicted this new investigation by Comey

Reminder that the implications and suggestions tie to the groups and people in inner workings of what he told.

Reminder that he said the FBI would do something like this by the near end of the election to make Clinton back off so they don't have to fully prosecute near the entire government and have Trump just peacefully wrestle power from their corrupt hands and set them down to lay away til they whittle from the system.

I'm seriously terrified and euphoric.
What happens if they try
to kill Trump in a last desperate act?

What if a false flag happens that opens a distraction war and a hole to open martial law?

What if a military coup takes place against Trump or against Hillary depending on who they pledge allegiance to?

What if it's shown that child trafficking and murders are directly linked to a whole portion of the political heads internationally and domestically?

This is the greatest happening of our time, as of now…

I wouldn't. Hillary is way worse than Obama

Read up friend. He might be related to Trump.

johntitor.com/

Fucking wolfjew.

No, I don't think they can say anything at all about the investigation until it's over. That's why Shillary keeps demanding that they do, because she knows they can't.

Stop saying this shit. He never made a single fucking prediction. He only said to ignore the emails and focus on the Clinton Foundation.

It's our duty to take it into our own hands, should the need arise. If some ragged strangers happen upon your door looking for help in the near future, do what you can for them. If something goes wrong, we have to get them before they get us.

offtopic, but this is pretty soupy

Obama is the champion of the left. I want to see him utterly destroyed, and the left with him.

More than the Clintons? Bill Clinton, who's regarded as the third best President since 1945? Yeah, I don't think so.

I attached the wrong image. Here's the FBI user.

THEN: WATERGATE
NOW: WATERWEENIE

Depends on if Obongo wants to throw her under the bus, without implicating himself, to save his own skin, or if he wants to toe the democratic line. Time will tell.

That also depends on what the evidence is. If it's not classified or SAP than I am sure Comey or Congress can explain it to the masses. If it is classified, they can summarize what they have without disclosing it, or if Comey really wants the truth to come out, they can leak it from an undisclosed source. Don't forget there is always Wikileaks. We still don't know all the info Assange had or what is in the insurance file.

Did Blitzer have a response to that?

Also, to clarify, my answer to the second question, is after the investigation is over. I hope to hell Comey does not cave to Hillary and crew and give up any info until the investigation is done. The less that bitch and her corrupt crew know, the less of a chance to spin a successful narrative away from it.

Of course more than the Clintons. Democrats are abandoning them to vote Trump. 70% of Hillary voters would rather vote for Obama again.

I imagine those same voters would vote for her husband again if they could.

There's a reason Obama made Hillary his Secretary of State. It certainly wasn't because she was qualified or because they like each other so much. It's because the Clintons hold a lot of clout in the Democratic Party. If Hillary decided not to endorse Obama in '08, he probably could have lost that election.

Yeah, I doubt anyone is THAT loyal to Clinton. IDK how Obama would salvage his reputation though. He can't believably claim he had no knowledge of her crimes.

You're crazy. Hillary had to backtrack on half of Bill's Presidency during the primary's.

Compared to first black President, friend's with Jay-Z, gay marriage, Trayvon coulda been my son Obama?

But that's the thing. If the FBI reveals the emails instead of wikileaks, Obama can control the extent. If Hillary goes to jail, wikileaks might not leak in the end.

This year's or in '08?

Either way, answer's the same. She's losing.

Stan Bush actually did a song for a recent game. It's quite fitting for the current thread.

1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6: archive.is/MsBIZ

Maybe, but everyone knows he's a rapist now. So I'm pretty sure they would choose Obama over Slick Willie.

I hope Wikileaks drops the emails regardless of the outcome. I think if they were so damning that all this cover up, lies, quid pro quo, and compromise of our government happened because of them, we should get to see what's in them.

This is what I'm thinking. The dem machine is fracturing over this to save their own individual asses.

HOLY SHIT IS IT
CHEESE PIZZA

Wikileaks is going to dump the emails anyway. Comey probably knows its coming and did this to get ahead of it.

underrated post

I don't see why they wouldn't. The emails undoubtedly contain shit that the FBI would want to ignore. I don't see how recommending an indictment would satisfy Wikileaks.

And besides, the FBI won't be recommending an indictment before next week, and next week is when Wikileaks is supposed to start dropping nuclear napalm email bombs (if they actually have them).

Was it that?

Why would that stop Wikileaks from releasing more leaks? That doesn't really make sense.

I think this is the most logical and simplest answer. If Wikileaks actually has something more than the Podesta emails.

australia fag detected

Obama could say she was let go because of Benghazi.. but then campaigning for her, it all seems very bad for everything he fought for. However, he could gain tons of favorability with trump if he said losing was part of his plan.

It's all very wishful thinking though.

Yeah, now. That's the thing about this election. Hillary's brought Bill's demons back up. This is probably why he's tried to, subconsciously or otherwise, sabotage her at every turn. She's ruining his legacy.

Whereas before, most normal people were like 'I can't believe he got impeached for a blow job' or 'Don't the Republicans have anything better to do than pry into Bill's sex life?'

White guy who got things done vs Black guy who never did anything? Again, I don't think so. Keep in mind that he won by smaller margins in 2012 than he did in 2008.

Of the two, Bill Clinton would be much more likely to get a third term if term limits were abolished

Source? Or speculation

In the last thread I noticed there were Hitler-dubs left unchecked:

Since it is terribly rude not to check dubs and almost blasphemous to leave 88 without replies, I will do it in this thread. Guys we need to pay attention to proper protocol, especially now that Kek has blessed Trump. So, without further delay:
HAIL VICTORY

Ok well I would also rather see Obama hanging from a tree than Hillary or Bill.

Total speculation, but makes sense.

#SchlongHerTogether

Dems should just admit it, their party is dead. They can either lose in a landslide next election since the last time they ran a criminal, or do a coup de grace now.

Yessir makes perfect sense. All pieces fit

Anyone know if Huma Abedin had a security clearance? She obviously had access to Hillary's emails. And Weiner had access to Hillary's emails through Huma.

'Cocktober' surprise has been making me chuckle all day, this has been the best year for laughs.

She didn't

I still find it funny that another Clinton was taken down by penises. That fucking last name is cursed to be fucked over by dicks in one way or another.

I wonder what's going to happen to Chelsea.

Could be Assange, could be Kim Dotcom, could be NSA, could be low level FBI, could even be the investigators on Weiner man, or Serbian hackers pissed at Clinton, could be anyone with a grudge on Hillary. Regardless, threatening the FBI with a release seems very likely.

Is it true that there's a fuckton of powerful players that all have a massive grudge against that cunt.

Comey basically did something basically without precedent - open a criminal investigation against a presidential candidate 11 days out, and its the one who is current ahead in the (((polls))). Its something enormous. She's already dead.

Lots of people hate Hillary, yes

There's no way that Comey would do this if there was a good chance of Hillary winning. If she wins now at the very least he's going to jail and coincidentally getting paired with a gay nigger rapist.

Hillary is a vengeful cunt and if she, can she will fuck Comey hard in revenge.

checkem.
I don't think that's the case. WikiLeaks doesn't just have a personal vendetta against Clinton (unlike KimDotCom…); rather, their sworn enemy is corruption. "We open governments" rather than "we sink individuals," etc.

Supposedly just the archive of Clinton emails already on wikileaks for some time now.

They do. Assange called her a personal foe and that's rather understandable considering she wanted him droned

You got a license for those dubs?

if they wanted to play the long game, they'd let trump win, fuck up every aspect of his presidency to show how that whole outsider thing never can get anything done, put out their puppets in 4 years, rig it to show an enormous landslide, and continue business as usual. they're not playing the long game anymore. the mass influx of euro immigration shows their impatience. either there's no more patience to be found or something's up and prompting a need to go NOW, but i don't know what

100% motherfucking this!111!11

After all,
THIS IS THE WOMAN WHO THINKS THE US DISCOVERED JAPAN

Could be arrogance. Hell, the rothschilds even let their women call shots these days. Probably a combination of both.

Indeed, and that's sad. I readily admit that it would probably be a disservice to the country for literally everything in there to become public, and so for that reason I do think there's a distinct possibility that wikileaks will broker a deal for their silence. For instance, Assange pardoned of espionage, KimDotCom pardoned of all his shit, and maybe even the release of Chelsea Manning since that's a personal thing for Assange…all in exchange for the low price of imprisoning the clintons and their cabal.
I question for myself though whether the greater good would be to release anyway and red pill the whole fucking world about the kind of stuff that can happen when we're not paying attention, and serve as a wakeup call for the next generation of corrupt politicians who understand technology and appreciate security. Such as, for example, big data enthusiast chelsea clinton. isn't that fucking terrifying.

Fucking everything up is also a gambit. What if Trump fixed everything they threw at him? They'd be blamed for stacking the deck, but Trump would be hailed as a hero for bluffing and shuffling himself to victory. Then they would be completely ruined. Forever.

Well there sure isn't now. This has to be the worst day for a candidate since James Sherman.

also lol at this. Kurt Eichenwald, Newsweek no longer care about facts.
https ://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792200212689199105
kek

Goys i have a question. If she is pardoned by Obabo what is happening ?

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISISSS

I'd need a lot more than a fucking pardon to keep me from redpilling the planet. Like several billion dollars. And then I'd redpill the planet in other ways.

Not happening. The fact the FBI is moving forward implies Obama has given the go ahead. Why would he give such a go ahead? To save his own ass – aka: preventing the 33K from being publicly released.

I fully believe Assange has made a deal.

Hillary goes to prison.

Hopefully the deal included scaffolding.

Rothschild women have literally been blacked.

Not even fucking kidding.

I had a feeling this was the case after the incessant WW3 shilling for the past few weeks. So much for Armageddon.

what a waste of a family history, at least from the rothschilds' point of view

You forget a key point. Trump isn’t going to let the nigger go. Even if the nigger pardons himself, Trump’s administration will ignore it. There is literally no way that Obama gets out of this unless Hillary becomes president.

If we assume that she operationally can’t become president if she “wins” (armed riots due to knowledge of confirmed voter fraud) or if she loses to Trump… why would Obama have done this? Is it even possible that it’s hubris? That he thinks he has it sewn up and just CAN’T be held accountable?

I think that's unlikely though. Others above us suggested this too but I don't think they're under the impression that their actions are preventative; instead this is them bracing to hit rock bottom, so when the 33k is public they can claim they were moving on instead of getting caught with their thumbs up their butts.

True, but he has no better move at this point.

1) Obama can't pardon himself
2) This was likely done completely independent of Obama

also if he tried to pardon himself it would hit the supreme court in a matter of minutes. WHICH CURRENTLY HAS ONLY EIGHT JUSTICES
FUCK

This is true, but a deal would be a much better option for both parties. Assange doesn't want to set the world on fire, and Obama and company don't want to go down with Hillary. A simple agreement satisfies both parties. Obama has no other choice but to make a deal right now. If he's not trying, he's an idiot. I doubt he is not at least trying, and likely a deal is already in place.

It's happening.
archive.is/46Nme

So i guess they are just buying themselves 3 months aka the time untill Trumps inaguration to GTFO the country.

My question to you is then what is Obongo's plan on in from here vis à vis a Trump presidency? God Emperor is not just going to let that nigger get away with the shit he's pulled, so what's Obongo's play? He very well can't just skip out on the inauguration and dip to some obscure hole in the ground somewhere.

I don't think that's actually established since it's never been attempted. If it ever does the supreme court will be called on to set precedent I think, but for now it's not definitely allowed or disallowed

Haha, I think that kike is referring to people in general, not "we" as in he and his editor.

is she really so stupid as to demand that comey incriminate her with whatever is in weiner's secret drawer or is this some mutually assured destruction thing

ohhh boyyy incoming voter fraud in the form of people opportunistically requesting another ballot in order to vote a second time

True, but if it were ever to have been attempted, Nixon would have attempted it, and he didn't. Perhaps Obama is corrupt enough to pardon himself but if he does, I don't think it will hold water.

indeed but I TOOK IT OUT OF CONTEXT
:^)

Wait a Goddamn minute.

It's not Waterweenie… It's Weeniegate.

The gate to the weiner is the fly of your pants… The Fly… Hillary and her cronies attract them in droves, and she's facing the Frog God and his loyal followers. While the Frog Prince, being Trump, stands proudly on his lily pad chirping his song to all who will listen while she must hide in her refuse and repulse fearful of his tongue, that being the Truth.

It's all coming together, this is a glorious play and we are coming upon its frantic, climatic, end.

That , or they are gonna try to assassinate him untill his inaguration.

the finest prisoner's dilemma in history. comey cracked first.

What's Obama gonna get accused of?

So far my favorite evolution of that meme is the high-fidelity Weinergate

His biggest crime.

Being black

Well he has two choices. Be the first president to go to prison during his presidency, or try to buy time.

Buying time is preferable. Who knows what options he has on the table, but having them is probably all he wants right now.

Yeah, the DOJ and Obama are saying they were not informed of Comey's decision before he sent the letter to Congress.

Scratch that. For Obama to be in a situation where he'd have to pardon himself, he'd have to be impeached. The constitution states:
>The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

So he can't pardon himself

Alright so what i have gathered from my and your posts.
Either they try to buy time to leave the country either they buy time to try to assassinate Trump.
The second one is their high risk play.

That "PR husband" line is guaranteed keks.

The Clintons don't act that quickly. They wait until it hasn't been on the news for a while before they strike.

There's aftermarket trading.

Forgot to include

So we have a jokester in our east asiatic intersectional pottery forum.

Never ever. Just think, a billionaire property magnate from jew york who has been involved with city, state, national and international politics for decades and the best they can get him for is some lewd stuff he said in private. Trump is practically a saint compared to literally everyone else in that sort of position.

The FBI is not allowed to release any evidence during the investigation. She knows that, so that's why she's calling for "total transparency!" all of a sudden. It's just to make herself look innocent.

She knows what the fucking emails say. If she wants them to be transparent, then she can just tell us.

She's totally fucked isn't she? Oh, lord, I can not wait to vote…

That's actually a good alibi. A good majority of people believe Hillary is guilty, including many of her voters, but not Obama.

Fucking why though? The stupidity of these cucks never ceases to amaze me. Does OPSEC truly mean nothing to these people? I'm not complaining, I'm actually glad that they're retarded, makes our job much easier.

the trump curse is real

This is off topic but I vividly remember trumps announcement speech. I was on Holla Forums and someone posted a link and it decided my vote at that point. Idk who was recruiting here but thank you, I never had to second guess.

I suffered through all four minutes of her press conference; technically she didn't call for emails but rather she called for "more information" which is basically just saying "shit or get off the pot since you're fucking with my voters"
may she rot in hell

fuckin nice

Are there any archives for the original announcement threads?

I'm going to help you with that.

really m8

Me too. I knew he was The One after I saw his announcement speech. It was like the day after he did it.

Yeah true, but again I don't think the FBI is allowed to comment on the investigation. So she can demand all she wants, but they can't answer her.

Julian's lawyer died in april of being hit by a fucking train.
The new toddandclare horseshit (which began with an attempt to lure him with russian money, thus fulfilling what hillary wishes were true) eventually included obvious death threats against his current lawyer and her family, specifically her kid.
Entertain whatever "coincidence theory" about that event you like, but Julian clearly knows it's the Clintons doing this shit

Not that I know of. Archive.is can't search for history that far back, and I don't even know if we were using it back then, and there was no reason to archive that thread. As far as we knew at that point he was just 1 of 17 candidates who we loved.

If they had a thread on 4chan it might be archived in their archive.

Of course he can.

WHY.

reminder that on cuckchan FBIanon said this week they would be leaking the 33k emails or pressuring the FBI by threatening to go public with everything if they didn't take action

so far FBIanon has been spot on about everything, and he has said that not just Hillary but OBAMA is also strongly implicated in all of this and both have done things worthy of prison and may land there with a trump presidency (which he is confident in and claims he will win PA and CA)

the pedokike story is a cover, obviously. everything is multi-layered though and this is a very dangerous spot for us all to be in, so consider what they might do in response and prepare for the worst.

what else could this release be? i suspect it might be a bit of appeasement only to fuck us in the ass by not releasing anything before the election

the next week and a half are going to be the best 10 days of my life

Not if he is impeached. It's in the Constitution.

i love this man

Those fucking bantz man

This man is a human shitpost

I had my doubts about him for about 15 minutes since I'd just known him as a flashy New Yorker my whole life. It's just a little crazy to me this entire sequence, it's like we were recruited without our knowledge, a lot like that book Ender's Game, where he was defeating the aliens and didn't give a fuck cause he thought it was just a game. Not that we did it alone, but I'd say we were crucial for the primaries.

Seriously, is he fucking psychic? Or did he know all this time?

Yep. No one questions pedo allegations. No one stands up for an accused pedo. Poor degenerate might take the fall of the century.

please kek make it so

Anyone posted this yet? Huma crying

Holy shit what have you done?

leftist press is quoting anonymous sources to make FBI anouncement into a non factor. user you know what to do.

leftist press is quoting anonymous sources to make FBI anouncement into a non factor. user you know what to do.

Ayy isn't that an Aphex Twin song playing in the backgroudn?

I'd love to see them. I had a weird fucking gap in my life where I just didn't go to Holla Forums that happened to overlap with Trump's announcement and all that. I remember when I saw it on some other website I literally had the stereotypical "that guy from The Apprentice?" reaction. Funny how I can't even remember where I learned he was the one or how I got roped back in. To think two years ago I had convinced myself I'd never vote again because we'd get some do-nothing cuck like ¡Jeb!

Tesla time machine

19_Boards of Canada - Basefree

Are they going to sword fight?

no, i'm saying the weiner story is a cover for them being FORCED to go public with the 33k emails FBIanon claimed from the start they've always had.

fug
I have their entire discog, I always confuse the two.

This doesn't make them heroes. They should have released it all from the very beginning if they weren't allowed to act on it. I still consider them traitors.

SURPRRIIIIISE
Is this on the assumption that KimDotCom is a bluff? I'm not sure one way or the other (I desperately want it to be true) but if he and now Wikileaks both have them I wonder if they'll stand for the redactions that would be released through the FBI.

Then again Todd and Claire was busted by fucking NEET autists on a Taiwanese erotic wooodcut enthusiast web community.

Are these people really as competent as we think?

These emails could save millions of people from their fucked up lives. Slaves of sex trafficking, people having their organs stolen.

The world has to know.

How the fuck can anyone hate this guy? Ignoring CNN and the MSM, watching his speeches perk me up every day.

I think Kim was just shitposting. Anyone who payed attention to the Snowden leaks knew what he has talking about. Hell, we've known that ATT had splitter cables for government spooks since at least 2005. It's probably a move by the FBI to prevent an open revolt.

Leftists are fundamentally different from us, they are the opposite of everything we know to be right and good. Left to themselves I have no doubt they would selectively breed themselves into the monsters we fight in fantasy novels.

This election is the best anime of all time.

Pardoning such a high profile criminal for political reasons, much like Ford did to Nixon cost him the presidency and Republicans took massive losses in representative/senator/governor elections across the nation.

I searched 4plebs for one. I think this is it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/#46566312
The 8ch was better.

i'm not suggesting they're anything close to heroic. showing positive morality in the face of blatant immorality isn't a very big accomplishment

i have zero doubt NSA has hillary's emails, and i doubt kimdotcom "instigated" anything vs prefaced shit he knew was coming from other sources e.g. wikileaks etc

i hope obama gets royally fucked, it would be so gratifying to see TRUMP nail him and hillary together

So i saw people saying on Chaffetz twitter that the FBI never said it would reopen the case.

Yeah but that was when our country was 90% white. I don't think history applies anymore.

Hispanics don't prevent corruption, they flee it.

And you believed them? That was your first mistake.

Things have not changed since day 1.

I hope they also nail Kaine and Biden and put the 4 together in a tiny cell for a life sentence.

Holy shit that thread is amazing. "Can't Stump The Trump" was first created there. And some guy posted this:

It'll be 90%+ White again very soon user, very soon.

They ignore it. And perpetuate it.

Thanks for that sick pic of huma

wew sweatin' over those quints fam

Clinton Foundation has $1.8 billion in Qatar, they'll just flee right when shtf

Comedy fucking gold.

How the fuck did he guess that though?

Read this:

nobody is competent enough to put out all the fires that the clintons have managed to set over the years. they have to do more and more outsourcing to increasingly distant and sketchy actors. at this point i also suspect that if you're really competent in this field, you've identified the clintons as people you DON'T want to work with… unless you're a ZOG-utopian zealot willing to die for Soros (which again suggests you aren't really smart enough to be the most-competent guy on the market).
one of the arguments in favor of honesty, is that lying carries an increasing risk of tripping you up AND puts you at the mercy of whomever knows your secrets. who would want to get caught up in the clinton clusterfuck at this point?

This is the best case scenario tbh fam. If the Clintons get the hell out of Dodge, then it's a straight up admission that everything they were accused of was true. The entire Democratic party, the MSM, the RHINOs, and every other cuck that supported them will be metaphorically tarred and feathered. I can't wait for the shitstorm, lads.

It's amazing what anons can predict. Here's a post from '15 claiming that WW3 with Russia would be used by the elites to prevent a power change in the US. And look where we are now…

Cap for safe keeping.

It's absolutely prophetic. Trump doesn't do opinion polls, he talks to the taxi drivers, the construction workers, and the Holla Forumsacks.

it's not like everyone hasn't known they're the major factor bankrolling jihad attacks for years. saddam and moammar were deposed on flimsier pretexts.

It's still possible at this point. Even if Trump wins, Obama is still in power until January.

Well after pretty much everyone corrupt is purged and the military restored, Israel/Mossad will be under a microscope. He probably knows ISIS is not a real threat without their protection, and US/Russia can take care of them in a month. The first move by them and Trump would probably call them out live with the evidence, and after that who knows what will happen or be released.

Start posting some smug Trumps folks.

So the case is not reopened then, we just gotta wait for what's in those emails.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46570571/#46571477

There was a lot of (probably) legitimate anti-Trump shilling on 4chan at the start. Kind of strange. I guess they all thought it was too good to be true? I'd find it hard to believe all these people are now #nevertrump cucks.

Didn't mean to link to a specific post.

for sure, namedropping x-keyscore is a years-old joke at this point. I was referencing the idea floating around that KimDotCom actually did obtain the emails (somehow) and forked them over to WikiLeaks while providing a plausible way that congress could legally obtain them, thus greatly easing their use in potential prosecution. To me that seemed very likely since there was no other obvious answer for "why today?" however I saw this a little while ago too:
archive.is/haNM2
This is all at once both encouraging and crushingly sad. I love that this dude actually may have hit it out of the park, but at the same time I was holding out hope that we would see the 33k ourselves via WikiLeaks.

Not that surprising to be honest. Suddenly appearing "rape victims" and "cp found on a computer" with perfect timing, is like the oldest discrediting move in the history of modern politics. I am more amazed at how many normalfags still fall for it.

There is still a lot of conditioning to break, but we steadily move forward.

I'm still not won over since this guy is up to his neck in jews and jews are up to their balls in his family, but it sure beats H Rotten Clinton though. If that NWO psychopath becomes POTUS it's pretty much over.

Her starting WWIII is not even an exaggeration.

how the fuck did he KNOW??

It is reopened.

Kim personally met with Julian Assange in 2014 or 2015 and was told that Wikileaks had very damaging stuff on Hillary. That's the only connection Kim has to the deleted emails.

HOLY SHIT GUYS TRUMP is on FIRE. He's playing the fuckers like a comedian!

Man, I have to say I was really feeling down for a couple of days there. I thought Hillary might still have a chance at making it. This gives me new hope.

Everybody give Shadilay a listen tonight, ok? Let's energize this shit.

wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that weiner acquired this stuff purely on his own, to deliberately strike back at the clintons because he was jelly that everyone but him was fucking lolis and getting away with it?
PEDOBEAR FATALLY MAULS HILLARY

If Holla Forums was won over by one speech it wouldn't be Holla Forums. At that point in time, everything was getting fucked royally (Arabs in Europe, BLM in the US), so there was no reason to believe 2016 would be different.

I love it how Weiner was the main idiot yet again. He is like a walking PR catastrophy. Now we have both exposure to Clintons' corruption and headlines like "Stroking Gun". Humor and legitimate accusations combined, it's like a parody when you think of all this except it's all real.

Just when Clinton and Democrats thought they had finally gotten rid of wiener problems in comes The Cocktober Surprise.

Yeah, the pedophilia sexting part is what will get people to actually pay attention this time. Nobody fucking cared about deleted emails and corruption before (except us), but now they will be interested.

I will enjoy the year my future children take American History class

Remember when the stuff you'd see on the Onion was too ridiculous to be believed?

They actually revealed on a map there are many States you CAN change your vote in, most north east.

I remain more and more convinced that time does not flow linearly, but backwards and forwards in some strange loops.

Actually nm, it is dated October 3rd, 2015. We were already deeply set into supporting Trump then.

Making history class fun again. Less about the holocaust, more about Weiners and schlonging.

Except now the Onion is owned by Clinton backers.

Except now the Onion is owned by Clinton backers.

Wow Kurt Eichenwald really carrying some water from Hillary.

We know that everyone on team clinton forwards all sorts of messages from one another to their inner circle.

Kurt is trying to say that none of the new emails are FROM Hillary, but we know that Huma sent emails from Hillary to everyone else.

If this is only a problem for Huma, then the FBI would not have reopened investigation into Hillary.

Kaine has a penis, he cannot win the democrat vote.

That's one way to put it. The other way to put it is that Huma forwarded all of Hillary's emails to her own account.

We should do a public service and instruct the twitterbooks on how to change their vote from clinton.

Context?
As long as kikes are sacrificing children, moloch survives. = kikes and kikeness must be "cut off" before moloch perishes

At least i am not the only one who experiences this stupid glitch.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2038

here's an email from SID BLUMENTHAL to podesta linking an Eichenwald story. Eichenwald is on the team

Trump is the phoenix!

Can someone shop this with the face of Trump, shillary and libcucks?

Ukraine is the best country in the world. I go there all the time. Friendly people, safe to walk around at any time. People are church goers. Food is tasty. Culturally rich country. President Petro Poroshenko is a big Jewish thief. Made his billions from organized crime, money laundering, murder and prostitution.
worldnomads.com/travel-safety/eastern-europe/ukraine/scams-in-the-ukraine#comment-316045

Kiev? Where should I go?

W E W

What if inside source leaked email info to the FBI? What if feds were the 15 year old girl? What if it was the FBI master plan to obtain the emails?

dude, I assume that everyone I talk to online is an fbi agent.

How does it work… all FBI agents are required to have at least 5 informants? Which means about 1 in 200 people in America are FBI informants I think.

fark

Something's fishy about this whole thing and I don't know what. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid, but I can't help but feel that this might have been pushed by Clinton somehow, namely because of the timing.

Something's fishy about this whole thing and I don't know what. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid, but I can't help but feel that this might have been pushed by Clinton somehow, namely because of the timing.

sorry for the double post sage, have a bump

In what way would this help Clinton so close to the end of the election.

I wonder if he was aware about its 1488 number.

^yuuuuuuuuuuurp checkekekekekekek

ROTHSCHILDS NEXT PRAISE KEK

Holy SHIT! Who is this guy? He was 100% spot on…

He didn't, but kek most certainly did. We are but his anons.

pagan fucks take your idol worship and fuck off
get out of my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you are worshipping moloch you fuckinnnnnggg shills REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL

Hebrew looks really cool, it's a shame who uses the language.

just filter them user - they actually think their shilling is working

Glory to God in the highest!

Anthony's weiner dicking bimboes

Even back when I was blue pilled I fucking hated this neocon kike.

Look at this cunts first pinned tweet, pic related. These people are insane.

Shoo Christfag D&C shill.

Fuck off back to Something Awful you shit goon.

Something Awful calls people Christcucks, get it right.

Jesus Christ this is a joke.

Rallies Dropped

Wew lad.

Nope, before cuck mainstreamed they called them Christfags.

Nice try shit goon, but you have to go back.

Get the fuck out of here. Christfag was a 4chan insult all the way back in 2009, along with Macfag, Asukafag, etc.

Holla Forums has been majority Christian since the days of /n/. Only a goon would think that adding -fag to everything is 'chan culture'.

Go fucking back to your SJW shithole and take your Christian-hating daddy issues with you, you goddamned landwhale.

And the one derailing the thread is you with your post here , as you just can't stop yourself from menstruating against Christianity no matter where you go.

I'm suspecting that you're jewish too, judging from your desperation to set people against Christianity.

Oh boy. That list is a complete disaster.

Not only have they moved a good number of the events to days before or after the ones originally scheduled (guaranteeing Dem voters who didn't get the revised schedule turning up to cancelled rallies), but they're clearly trying to distance Obama and the current administration from Clinton.

They obviously know something hugely damaging is in those emails and they're trying to protect his """legacy""" as best they can.

Sad!

A reminder to those who suspect an agenda behind this, on just what kind of "computer expertise" these people possess.

Never underestimate the inventiveness of morons.

FBI reopens email case, liberal talking heads go full retard, polling companies readjust polls to match reality which shows Trump way ahead, FBI gets blamed for Hillarys fall, election is called void by POTUS and establishment GOP

This will never be anything less than hysterical.

Bob Creamer visited Obama many, many times.

I suspect he's implicated in the same shit as her.

Good. Catch.

Under-rated post.

If wikileaks deems that the emails would only serve to put Clinton in jail, they may not bother leaking them.

They spend a lot of time checking what they've got is accurate - no point if it's pointless.

I suspect they'll leak them if it damages more than just Clinton though, regardless of what happens.

Why do we let a literal Muslim Brotherhood secret agent be this close to a presidential candidate. What is this bitch doing in our government?

This smells like a lie from Hillarys side, is it?

I mean, she wouldn't LIE about something like that?

Checked.

Given that they sent passwords and credit card info via email that seems like a definite possibility.

Weiner only wanted to sext a 15 year old girl, but he ended up fucking a 70 year old lesbian…

Fedoras can't help shitposting, it's an illness

Pro-trump people left 4pol, from what I understand it's a leftist board now.

anyone taking bets on comey making it to monday?

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had anendless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Is that Danny Trejo?

Beautifully written.

HEIL HITLER

Comey Supplementing The Record

She probably believes that she's entitled to sympathy for her terrible plight.

(wont embed)

youtu.be/Tu7b_l783B8

Top keklook at that icy glare shrillary is wondering why she ever let that sandnigger lick her pissclam

Yep, that's what brought me here.

I have some insight for you guys that I haven't seen mentioned in the press about why Comey put this out.

I'm a former defense fag. And if you knew how they think, you would understand why this episode has heads exploding at the FBI. From the top, when they check people for clearances to access secret information, they are looking for a few things.

1) Are you the enemy?
2) Are you a liar?
3) Are you subject to blackmail?
4) Do you respect authority?

Usually point 1 is pretty obvious, they don't dig you too hard with those questions. They are far more concerned with 2-4. The most salient point here is 3, item's 2 and 4 are left as an exersize for the reader.

Now, let's examine Wiener (plz no). We have here a guy who lost his public office due to sexting (blackmail to threaten public position possible, blackmail to threaten wife disclosure possible). This stuff might actually be OK with them, IF you tell your wife and the public what's going on (eliminate the blackmail risk). Now we find out that he's sexting UNDERAGE girls. Now he's a risk because a potential blackmailer couldn't just ruin him, he could send him to jail.

This is the kind of situation that ends up with american citizens forking over state secrets to foreign powers.

Let me repeat:

This is the kind of situation that ends up with american citizens forking over state secrets to foreign powers.

That's why Comey did this, FBI agents were fucking melting down that a sex criminal had access to state secrets. Minds fucking blown.

Fantastic, then we get to start slitting throats and hanging windchimes

Dude fuck this BS spin, for some reason this specifically is really ticking me off. Every one who has worked with classified material knows what the portion markings mean. Everyone knows, because every fucking paragraph, table, and figure in a classified document has to be marked with (U), (C), (S), or a (TS). We do it to protect the information and so that people know what level of classification is attached to each piece of information. So info can transferred from document to document and maintain the proper level of classification.

Quantum physics, as jewish as it is, supports your convictions (towards the end of the video).

It really is Naked Gun-tier

It's simple. We just
KEEP ON WINNING

That's what happens when you stay on power for too long, you get complacent and you fall due to the weight of your own hubris.

GLORIOUS

Is this even real life anymore? Are we still on planet earth?? How is this even happening??

If they get off they'll hang (checked)

export it might be a better way to put it

CMON FBI REDEEM YOURSELVES

GREAT WORK FINDING THOSE EMAILS

NOW SAVE THE COUNTRY!

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE DISINFO YOU KIKE FAGGOT

oh shit Im a fire rooster

I never thought of it that way bad ass

Remember to never let your opponents regain ground with damage control, any of these times when we have high energy like this we really need to spread the gloat to influence "actual" Hillshill voters with apathy.
ALWAYS twist the knife when dealing with low slime like the Clinton's, eradicate, do not let them get back up.

It better be in a prison hospital ward bed.

Top Tier

Based Dilbert man

J
John Dilworth??

Stupid dog! You made me look bad!

fucking lol

More than anything this was worth it for rachel maddow fucking crying, can easily use it to shit on rach posters.

Is that a man?

It's a Karate Kid cosplay.

when did she cry

"She" has more T on her body than any regular millennial male. Also, requesting a video of this shameful scene if there's any available.

Right as they were forced to report on the investigation re-opening, Maddow is choking back tears the entire time and obviously falls apart the second they stop taping.
It's delicious.

Did you just assume that things gender?

nigger you know we all want to see it

Dat Red Cross

top fucking kek

We wouldn't be diverse and multicultural without a certain percentage of jihadists and criminals in government.

I was thinking of that exact bit when I typed that out haha
For anons who haven't watched Bill Hicks- he's pretty Holla Forums-tier. I think he was just born in a time where it would be easy to get very cynical about the direction of American culture. He would've been on the Trump train if he was here, today. Infact..

He's very reminiscent of George Carlin.

Bill Hicks considered himself a leftist.

Bill Hicks considered himself a leftist.

I think he takes after him somewhat.
Carlin cucked out later in life- his early stuff is really good, though. He has such an insanely high verbal IQ that I wonder if he's one of G-d's chosen.

So did I 20+ years ago
polite sage for my back to back posting

Best Hannity ever, full show, Clit BTFO

These are the crimes Rudy Giuliani says Hillary can be put in jail for.

These are the crimes Rudy Giuliani says Hillary can be put in jail for.

"AN FBI SOURCE HAS TOLD ME TONIGHT THEY ARE FOCUSING ON THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EMAILS

Holy shit. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

At bare minimum she's guilty of perjury.

I thought that guy in the lower left was CIA for a sec.

This is what I think may stick. I have a feeling they found evidence on Weiner's device that proves Hillary lied to the FBI. The thing that bothers me is, if I remember correctly, she wasn't placed under oath.

Another Clinton ruined by a wiener. I love the current year.

Did they seriously fucking display text with broken encoding? Holy fucking shit.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/792086043319209984

ARTFAG WANTED

Someone draw a picture of a family in future Washington DC, Washington Monument in the background, spaceships flying in the background,

looking up at a statue of Anthony Weiner in the NY Post pose taking a selfie of the giant bulge in his shorts

text at the base of the statue says "Savior of our Nation"

Tweet it back at PP

I'm no Clinton fan. Trump all the way.

But this is a Deep State hit.

The Establishment has decided, for whatever reason, that Clinton is not going to be president.

Maybe the scandals just grew too large.
Mayeb they just got sick of her.
Maybe they found out she was really sick.
Maybe they're getting cold feet about War with Russia.
Maybe they went through all six stages of Trump overnight.

Whatever the reason, I think that the Establishment has decided to call time on Clinton. It's gotten to the point, where they're prepared to take 4 years of Trump to her alternative.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266276897305026560

If even Trump knew he was diddling little kids, why did it take 4 years for the FBI to "uncover" this "scandal" ?

I smell a swamp

But hilldog obviously thinks it's her "turn". Do you really think she will go down without fighting? She probably has a lot of dirt on a lot of people, it's the only reason they let her run.

The last thing the establishment wants is the baddest of goys as president. What we're witnessing is a coup spearheaded by a bunch of small guys- and they're crashing this election with no survivors.

That whole civil war thing got in the way

People were sniffing around Obama's involvement with the email server and how much he knew. This development throws the spotlight straight back onto Clinton's camp and makes people forget about the Obama connection. Obama is also one of the few people who could pull Comey's ass from out of the fire if Comey turns on Clinton. Also consider that Obama and Hillary hate each other. Why wouldn't he throw her to the wolves right before the election? She has no time to recover, what he views as his legacy isn't dragged down by her and he gets to beat her one last time before she goes to jail.

My money is on this coming straight from the top.

The jokes are gonna be never ending. Make sure to add clever dick jokes whenever you can. Can't wait for Ben G.

My record is corrected. Thanks.

Underrated post

They pissed off Priapus.

Blitzer interrupts people so much, he's really hard to listen to. He just asks questions to shoot the (half-spoken…) answers down. I was actually interested in what Guilianni had to say, but I just hearing Blitzer's "Excuse me, please be a polite goy sucker in allowing me to interrupt you again for the hundredth time." He should be hung from the gallows by his tongue.

I normally don't care for Mark Dice but holy shit this is manna straight from the gods

I watched some of that interview and thought the same thing. I got really annoyed at (((Blitzer))) trying to make it all about mean things Trump said, not Hillary's criminal behavior.

And suddenly "muh traditions" have become a big thing. As if we often have candidates running for office while being criminally investigated by the FBI, at least enough to have established traditions about it.

pls respond

Media is in damage control overdrive

every fucking time - this is too much

Huma fwds classified info to her yahoo email to print for queen dumbshit

Forgets to delete evidence since she doesn't use pedo wieners computer after separation

Goddamn that's as cucked as cracked.

AW SHIT SON

Didn't she sign a sworn statement?

This. I'm 80% sure I remember hearing she had to sign a sworn statement.

Makes me laugh everytime.

I sure hope so, but as best I can remember it was a big deal that her testimony before the FBI was not sworn.

She bought them.

Did some quick research. She apparently did sign a sworn statement that she had provided all pertinent e-mails in her possession.

So with any luck Weiner's treasure trove proves her a liar, and she'll be prosecuted for perjury, at least.

Bill Hicks was fucking horrible.

The guy was supposedly a comedian, but all he did was complain about things without giving actual punch lines.

Contrast that with what Holla Forums does now where we have people joking about the shit that might bother us or give us hope. Hicks in comparison is fucking atrocious.

He seemed to go off on miniscule bullshit in comparison to anything more meaningful.

A better Holla Forums style comedian would be Tom Lehrer who did comedy songs like New Math (which is much like Common Core now).

I can't help but imagine a DBZ-esque fighting scene. wew lad

Implying…..?

Not her, her biggest backer.

holy shit dude this meme is god tier

holy shit dude this meme is god tier

New bread needed.