Scott Adams was right

Progressives bully old homeless Trump supporter who was protecting his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Make it viral!

Requesting sticky for at least 12 hours. This has to be shown!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert
m.facebook.com/rodrigo.eilert.35?ref=content_filter
whitepages.com/name/Rodrigo-Eilert/Whittier-CA/nsc81pb
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mH-F7Bdkqpa2F4OTdwd2pPZlU
twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert/status/791764996317335552
twitter.com/AkamrGroper
facebook.com/joey.lojero
whitepages.com/name/Joey-L-Lojero/Whittier-CA/ac4an1i
whitepages.com/name/Joe-L-Lojero-Sr./Whittier-CA/bj4gajh
insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2014/12/19/whittier-raid-nets-guns-drugs-hundreds-of-frauduent-credit-cards/
archive.is/FJkqV
twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/792130832408408064
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1rmxPbpMDRXGN
twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert/status/791762080634327040
people.yellowpages.com/whitepages/show?fp=eyJmaXJzdCI6IlJvZHJpZ28iLCJsYXN0IjoiRWlsZXJ0Iiwic3RyZWV0IjoiODkzMSBMYSBFbnRyYWRhIEF2ZSIsImNpdHkiOiJXaGl0dGllciIsInN0YXRlIjoiQ0EiLCJwaG9uZSI6IjU2Mi0zNjAtMTI4NCIsInppcCI6IjkwNjA1In0=&form=sbn&site=
archive.is/l8bSO
facebook.com/rodrigo.eilert.35
archive.is/gOv2F
archive.is/flIxn
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1rzqdJnVySMJ:https://twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
breitbart.c
archive.is/b28GI
archive.is/ZwCWp
archive.is/nhmGl
archive.is/FUZCT
archive.is/nk6ae
archive.is/p1Skk
youtube.com/watch?v=n0LKRCw4trQ
facebook.com/deon.joseph.96/posts/10208204172564884?comment_id=10208204183725163¬if_t=feed_comment_reply¬if_id=1477713226826910
periscope.tv/w/1kvKpqleEoPGE
clipconverter.cc/
a.uguu.se/S5nxv3z6u3vG_Crazy4Trump1-3.mp4
a.uguu.se/OUP8iEbkyJq5_Crazy4Trump2-3.mp4
a.uguu.se/pBsmqI4NEJFe_Crazy4Trump3-3.mp4
archive.is/tmHS3
archive.is/0iFng
archive.is/CKEZi
twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792529563997712384
archive.is/pkxDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, bumping and requesting sticky.
This video along the new email scandal could finish Hillary.

Meme this as fucking hard as you can.

THE LEFT MUST PAY

Shitlibs truly are the lowest of the low. Sickening.

If someone doxxes that fat Mexican I'll fucking give them money

If that Mexican was shot in front of me all I would do is laugh.

redpill on liberals and shitskins in one video

honorary aryan status for this homeless dude though amirite?

Also, tweet this to Trump and Trump Jr.

That shit is disgusting. Making me want to go RWDS for a homeless black woman of all things.

Scott Adams might also be a good fit.

Odd…I didn't see anyone pushing.

It looks like she (it's a woman, right?) either tripped in the confusion, or someone behind her (no the fat guy) pushed, or she IS faking.
Doesn't change the fact that the fucks harrasing her are assholes.

Please Kek, let the God Emperor elevate this mortal to a one-bedroom apartment and a trip to rehab, that thy mercy and compassion shall raise a scent unto thy throne.

And what fun it will be to kick those fuckers to death in the camps!

Please Kek, let the God Emperor elevate this mortal to a one-bedroom apartment and a trip to rehab, that thy mercy and compassion shall raise a scent unto thy throne.

And what fun it will be to kick those fuckers to death in the camps!

WE MUST END THESE DISGUSTING ANIMALS

LIBERALS HAVE NO EMPATHY, NO COMPASSION

Another to add to the pile.

There is no low that Hillbullies won't sink to.

Zimmerman would have never stood by and let this happen

She's surrounded by a group of aggressive hooligans, getting in her face and ripping up her stuff. She's rolled into a ball. What's she supposed to do? Go down in a valiant last stand.

Create a list of names of these sorts of people that publish this and put it online. see how they like it.

NO FLIMFLAM WITH THE ZIMZAM

smart move honestly. When outmatched just make them feel dumb. If they're going to pound you they'll do it anyway.

I feel like raising money so she can have a pimped up cart with flashing Trump signs and a megaphone

If any of these creatures were on fire in front of me, I'd pour vodka on them.

THE LEFT WILL HANG

Fuck, Liberals really can't help being living cartoon characters, can they?

WE MUST FIND HER AND GET THIS STRAIGHT TO TRUMP!

WE CAN USE IT AS A FOOTSTOOL OF "non racism"

SPREAD IT

Trump is not **in the traditional sense* god, why would he be there?

Or instead of "using" her, we could legitimately help a nigga out.

I'm uploading a copy to my google drive. Will link soon. Get ready to reupload to twitter, fb, etc.

i need about $100. behind on electricity this month but anything helps user.

paypal:
>[email protected]/* */

im an ex degenerate trump supporting nazi now. dont judge.

If this spreads, Hillary and the (((left))) will be so fucked it'll go beyond fucked

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

First off, im positive she is Latino

Second off, I have no problem with helping her, and would gladly give 50 bucks without recognition. However in light of the possibility of the extinction of whites id rather also use her

YET

Notice how most of them are shitskins?
If I was there I would round up nearby whites and start good ol' timey brawl.

But since most of them are niggers, they would probably pull out their glocks and miss every shot

In the op youtube comments they say 4ch is working on the dox but posted a twitter and fb that apparently belongs to the guy.
Not sure if they meant the fat guy or the guy holding the phone.
m.facebook.com/rodrigo.eilert.35?ref=content_filter

Deport all spics. Even legal ones.

Why is this pissing me off so much? I can watch gore videos, people being ripped apart, fights, crashes, all kinds of shit and not feel a thing. But this pisses me off for some reason.

She is loyal to the Emperor, that's why.

Here's his G+ account. He lives in LA.
Remember to log out of any Jewgle accounts you have before visiting the page.

https:// plus.google.com/102957602863097390886

Here's his G+ account. He lives in LA.
Remember to log out of any Jewgle accounts you have before visiting the page.

https:// plus.google.com/102957602863097390886

Because she is defenseless. She is not fighting back, night physically or verbally. She is down and they just keep going at it.

make sure to tweet it to scott adams

You need to get your Nig-dar checked.
No way this thing is anything BUT Negroid.

and heres his address. could really use some scratch, guise..

whitepages.com/name/Rodrigo-Eilert/Whittier-CA/nsc81pb

If Trump showed up and helped her find a home and some food, it would be gold propaganda material.

May be a mix of the two.

The defining characteristic of the white man that sets him apart from every other race on the planet. Empathy.

OK guys, here we go.

We need to upload this instead of just linking because the original video may go down.

When you upload, post the links on this board so we can retweet or whatever.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mH-F7Bdkqpa2F4OTdwd2pPZlU

Again:
NORMIES GET THIS! IT'S INDEFENSIBLE!

Is this just the guy that filmed and posted it? Or the actual spic assaulting her?

Jesus Christ WTF is wrong with his fingers? They look like water bears

WEBM NAO.

That looks nothing like the chubby 20-something beaner from the video.

SHEKEL-BEGGING KIKE DETECTED
SAGE AND REPORT

See:

Reupload where you can. Link to your uploads on the thread

visigoths are rolling in their tombs

there's multiple parts

download and spread while you can

guy filming

SEE:
twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert/status/791764996317335552

He is the guy who filmed and posted it. I suspect he has associations with the other lowlifes who appeared in the video.
His friend lists might be a good place to start looking for familiar faces from the video.

Because that old homeless nigger legitimately dindu nuffin and is trying to do something valuable with its existence, and (((progressive))) protectors of the downtrodden practically kill it for committing wrongthink.

Oh, nevermind then.

Holy shit, is this real life?
They dont have any shame left.

WHAT HAPPENED LEFTISTS? I THOUGHT BLACK LIVES MATTERED.

Until they have different political views huh? These fucking hypocrites need to pay.

these animals better actually self deport when trump is elected

This spic thinks it's justified because her signs were racist.

Holy fucking shit this is sad. Bunch of beasts.

pretty sure this is the fat guy

twitter.com/AkamrGroper

need dem shekels guise u lying faggets

young hispanic women are the biggest bitches in the universe.

young hispanic women are the biggest bitches in the universe.

wew

Are every bit as racist as us ebil nazis, they just pretend not to be via social signaling.

His feed looks like a progressive mexican black hipster douche

Whenever the first starts the rest will follow.

I eagerly await the signal.

a twitter account is not a dox retard

Leftists are every bit as racist as us ebil nazis. Fug :DDDDDDDDDD

WEBM here.

shitskins are brutal against nogs. The spics have been ethnically cleansing black Americans down in California since the 1980's

No shit. It provides stuff to work with.

His social media doesn't give much to work with.
Far as I can tell, he lives in CA, has a Sprint account, listens to Dido, and is a colossal faggot.

really wish I could fit my hands around your autistic throat, user.

heres his facebook:
facebook.com/joey.lojero

heres his home address:
whitepages.com/name/Joey-L-Lojero/Whittier-CA/ac4an1i

heres his dad's home address:
whitepages.com/name/Joe-L-Lojero-Sr./Whittier-CA/bj4gajh

do me a favor and kill yourself now

Hillary's drunken nigger tape couldn't come soon enough.

California is an awful place. If they weren't namedropping Trump and this wasn't on the hollywood walk of fame, I honestly could've believed this took place in Brazil or South America. Bunch of fucking mystery meat animals all speaking various dialects of spanglish and creole.

Oh, and his beats headphones he got in a warranty replacement through Apple were defective. He referenced the BBB when he bitched about it.
Trawled through a shitload of BBB complaints to see if he made one, but I didn't find anything.

I don't think I'm very good at this.

Calm your tits dude

heres a pic of his home. you good now? is this a proper "doxx" with two x's?

You're a filthy degenerate letting yourself get desensitized to the horrors of reality for "edginess" credibility on imageboards, and for once in your miserable nigger life you've discovered this thing called empathy. Congratulations, you're a little closer to white now.

The second "x" goes on his front door, silly

Okay, I guess?

Trump better give her a damn fancy job. Fucking hell I'm so fucking pissed, especially about the nigger that keeps talking and shouting bullshit.
Hang them high and light them on fire.

Nice, good thinking.

HE'S A FELON! If he's reported he'll likely do time, being he's on parole.

insidesocal.com/sgvcrime/2014/12/19/whittier-raid-nets-guns-drugs-hundreds-of-frauduent-credit-cards/

…tf?

Weird ethics this guy has

"Remember if you don't want to kill all niggers and gas all the Jews you're a shill" - Holla Forums

Another resident of the home, 37-year-old Joey Lojero, was cited for alleged narcotics possession, White said. And Bryan Sanchez, 19, of El Monte was jailed due to outstanding warrants.

I'll keep that in mind, Holla Forums

kek. He fucked it up good, did he sit on it?

maybe not a felon but hes prbly still on probation. but even having a past record like that will do wonders IF he's reported..

Danke. She may have been a shitskin, but this perfectly shows the belligerence of Hillcunt supporters. It's funny that the old ways continue, where anything remotely resembling nationalism only attacks when hit first, while anything remotely resembling the left attacks at the first opportunity, in groups, on the weakest links.

I'm sure Holla Forums couldn't be happier about this.

I don't much care for niggers, but I'm going to head down there tonight and see if she needs anything like a thicker coat or some money for coffee. Fuck these faggots for attacking a homeless woman like that. Shitskins really are subhuman scum.

do you know how many times I've been called a shill for saying all the jews should be moved to israel instead of being gassed?

Happening!

archive.is/FJkqV

Good thinking user! We get them all in one place, and then we gas em!

Here's this too:
www .mylife.com/joey-lojero/akamrgroper

Lists three different addresses for him and some family members. I don't have an account, so I can't see the full details.

Thank you, user. She might be a nigger, but she's OUR nigger at the moment.
And she's the tool we need to help us bring down the niggerest nigger of them all

Nigger, do you not realize that's the mistake Hitler made?

You are a special kind of retarded.

based

this

not killing the kikes was his mistake, since they make it up anyway to fuel their victimhood propaganda

It's a felony to harass people online? What fucking law is this?

guys, i think this may go hot. hold on to your butts and get comfy

YAS!!!!

Leftist Jews don't want that though.

With all the happenings today, this going hot would be the icing on the cake

He also thinks it's illegal to help the mentally challenged. His comments on the video are gas-wrothy

You should video it if you can.

Gibsme DAT

But in all seriousness, helping this nog would be worth more than any wiki leak as it'll pander to the black begger vote.

Gibsme DAT

But in all seriousness, helping this nog would be worth more than any wiki leak as it'll pander to the black begger vote.

We've wargamed that scenario 6 million times. We've known that sending all the jews back to Israel still ends up with white genocide. Therefore the only solution is the final one.

even under a puppet government?

Every single liberal should be crucified.

Posting this on my Operators Operating Operationally kikebook page shortly. Share it. I put the dox into a pastebin so that might decrease our oddds of getting reported for posting personal info, but fuck it. The jews will probably report it anyhow, just like they always do.

Well shit, I couldn't watch this past 40 seconds.

I want to kill them all. God fucking damnit I want it so bad… to slaughter these fucking leftists…

You know, I wasnt sure what I was going to do with my life. Feeling despair. Now I know. Im going to get /fit/ and patrol the streets as a one man RWDS until other patriots join me. There will be blood.

Is there anything more subhuman than trying to patronise a homeless person? It would be more honorable if that kike just put a boot to her head the piece of shit, 'You should try and be happy'.

Disgusting.

damn this vid is pulling the heartstrings. people are forming up like voltron @ cuckchan, reddit, ebaumsworld, yt. what an election!

This is the face of Liberal Tolerance.

The intolerance of and violence against a black homeless woman supporting Trump.

Because Trump promotes hate speech…

I never believed in prophecies until this year.

The book of enoch was right.

Fucking Christ I was not prepared for this feel. I am so fucking pissed off right now.

Fucking Christ I was not prepared for this feel. I am so fucking pissed off right now.

Jews in a nutshell.

Okay, also posted this on Innadesert. Hopefully it'll get shared all over.

These apes/spics bullying the high-IQ chimpanzee makes me angry, not because I feel bad for the victim I do feel bad for her don't tell anybodyso muchas it reminds me of the retards in schools post-integration.

Seriously, what even these niggers? A society can not support the burden of working around these adult children.

Someone save all of these

Thanks user. I appreciate you are doing that.

SPREAD THIS ON THE BLM RELATED HASHTAGS, MAKE THEM EAT THEMSELVES

Good man.

SCOTT IS ON PERISOPE RIGHT NOW:

periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1rmxPbpMDRXGN

I guess violence and intimidation is the only kind of political activism a convicted felon can do.

He mocked her while down. CUNT!

fucking this

first, save the videos because this coward WILL take them down when the narrative shifts in the wrong direction.

second, retweet if you're on twitter:

first, save the videos because this coward WILL take them down when the narrative shifts in the wrong direction.

second, retweet if you're on twitter:

Posted it on my kikebook pages, Operators Operating Operationally and Innadesert. OOO has a reach of ~1.2 mil, and Innadesert has a reach of about 30k as of right now. I hope it helps, because these fucking subhumans need to be brought to justice.

Every one I've ever encountered are perpetually looking for something to be pissed off about.

Here he is, dox delivered: people.yellowpages.com/whitepages/show?fp=eyJmaXJzdCI6IlJvZHJpZ28iLCJsYXN0IjoiRWlsZXJ0Iiwic3RyZWV0IjoiODkzMSBMYSBFbnRyYWRhIEF2ZSIsImNpdHkiOiJXaGl0dGllciIsInN0YXRlIjoiQ0EiLCJwaG9uZSI6IjU2Mi0zNjAtMTI4NCIsInppcCI6IjkwNjA1In0=&form=sbn&site=

Holla Forums, a board that suggests the notion of full fledged right wing death squad day of the rope killings has more humanity and compassion than the so called humanitarians spitting on and ripping up a homeless negress's signs

Wow, this guy has no self perception

DOWNLOAD THE VIDS BEFORE THE FAGGOTS TAKE EM DOWN

8931 La Entrada Avenue, Whittier, California

RWDS on its way to your house now, beggarfag.

The funny part is, it's vengance for assaulting an innocent. So it absolutely is way more compassionate.

What a punchable face

It's true user. It's true.

None of them do, I'm convinced this election is ultimately a battle between normal people and sociopaths.

the ropes were always meant for these kinds of people to begin with, and no one is more soulless than the fucking kikes

same here someone explain

You and me both. Nobody can give me a legit reason why we should take in rapefugees, open our borders, etc. They all just say that TWUMP IS WACIST, even though they can't ever give me a quote on it.

i doxed the camera man and the fat spic within 45 seconds. lemmie know when you get muh skillz

This is why the Holocaust would have been justified, jews are inherently sociopaths

Oh, she'll have the last laugh. We'll make sure of it.

so thats it

Because its a huge gang of people attacking and mocking a fucking homeless person

Gore videos are usually criminal gangs acting out on traitors or other criminals, car crashes are just simple accidents, fights are FIGHTS, but this isn't a fight, she doesn't even fight back. its disgusting

because the only thing between the gore vids and OPs vid is that there is still a thin little thread of civility in this nation and fear of the law but make no mistake the brown hordes will lynch whites, they already have in many cases. they lynch weak old mammie niggers like that lady everyday. the brown horde is a vile monster of resentment, she is "tommin" so she is good as dead to most of them. question I have is why those nigger boys weren't protecting their mammie nigger from the fat moronic cholo faggot.

Because she is about as low as anybody can get in life. Literally living on the streets, nothing to her name but that cart and her signs, but these fucking uppity spics who have a lavish and privileged life by comparison want to punish her for committing wrongthink. It's a representation of what the left is doing to the US.

You're looking into a mirror, user. You're seeing yourself. That homeless woman represents all of us daring to stand up against the establishment and defy the narrative that the MSM is trying to push.

Why have none of you faggots made a video stiching together ALL instances of violent acts perpetrated by the left like this one?

If someone here does that, I will eagerly share it across the normieverse with my real accounts.

Pathological white empathy/altruism. She may be a nog, but she supports your chief/big man, and so is part of your in-group (Not really, your brain just thinks so). And attack on her is an attack on your chief/big man, which is an attack on you. All the worse because she's defenseless and you are unable to do anything about it.

yep if it weren't for my parents basement I'd be homeless as well since jobs that can feed you are fucking gone around here

this gas all civic cucks tbh

I feel like we should set up a gofundme or something for her. We avenge her, then as an added act of spite towards the filth that attacked her, we make her rich.

We don't actually hate niggers, we hate the people, who enable them in our countries and make them do what they do.

The rope was never reserved for the lesser races, we just want to send them back.

The death squads are reserved exactly for the people beating that poor homeless nigger.

archive.is/l8bSO

Archive of his twitter

Trump is already looking for her

I mean, it was a really good trait to have when everyone around you was white and reciprocated.

Don't forget his address:

You read the comments on the youtube page…

You read the comments on the youtube page…

agreed

Source?

fuck off blacks are not part of the united states, they are contraband per legal definition, they are farm equipment that should have been returned to africa or haiti

read the thread

This

I won't be going to Africa in my lifetime, that's for damn sure, but my attitude is that I'd like them to just stay away from other races. I consent to their existence, not their heteeogenous integration.

what does that tell us about the rest of society, user? would they even need people as enthusiastic as us to start the gassing?

My dad recently got back after being on a business trip in Manila for three weeks.

Besides contracting food poisoning from bad sausage on a pizza (third world dietary laws), he also learned about the mentality of Filipinos, whom he described as "having the emotional maturity of third graders, but in adult bodies."

I think the problem a lot of this third-world trash have is that they grow up being taught to actively reject anything that white people do or view as important, which includes controlling your emotions and treating people with civility. They reach age 5, then 10, then 16, and then adulthood without ever understanding why they can't just throw a fucking temper tantrum and get what they want every time they're the least bit offended. So that's what they do: throw fucking temper tantrums. Like third graders.

I want to poke that fat spics eyes out.

Found his apartment building.

They are a part of the US, but there is a natsoc approach for the problem.
Make a country for them and send them all there. And most importantly teach them to be sustainable, so they don't come back.

He's gone private the piece of chit

Kek wills it, molotov the shitlibs

facebook.com/rodrigo.eilert.35

It's called injustice, basicaly he's doing the same thing as cinton does, using his priviledged position t berate another person while claiming HE is the victim.

It is indeed infuriating.

We still haven't ID-ed the fat la raza punk

I'd be glad if someone burned this beaner's house down and then got him deported.

If you look into the mind of any moral, decent person, just beneath the surface you will find an intense desire to snuff out evil. They'll never admit to it, but if you, I dunno, group them all up and have them all listen to a very convincing orator for a bit, who knows what good may come of it?

This is why we must work with the niggers to oust the spics and jews. Then, oust the niggers.

That's why 'human rights' is a retarded concept, some people need a Duterte. In a perfect world of white nations maybe human rights would make sense, but not in this world.

this

That right there is why we have the ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING rule.

Anyone got his phone number?

And where's the guide to life ruining?

This is what we called a stormfag, a person with a basic grasp of the situation but to ignorant to understand we need a rational strategy to fix it.

Sorry bro, we are actual national socialists here, you can go circlejerk about killing everyone around you on stormfront, where the other dumb people go.

the welfare of a black state isn't a white ethnostates problem

but that has nothing to do with being disgusted watching a homeless old lady being gang assaulted

I'm getting this when I click on that link, seems like he's deactivated his Facebook on top of making his Twitter private.

I see no mention that Trump is even aware.

archive.is/gOv2F

When you reach the bottom you can only climb.

Fucking animals.
I'm a spic and I want to kick this guys ass.

People ask why I defend/want to vote to Trump.

Whitey never attacked me like this. I'm more scared of spics and niggers than I am of anyone else.

Jesus fucking Christ user

The ones that are alright will receive support in establishing a colony in Africa.

I think that's where The Karate Kid was filmed.

Oh I can't believe it, this video is actually Real?

I was 80% towards it being a very well done propaganda piece by the Trump team.

Oh. What an awful thing to Brag about.

You have to have a Facebook to view it.

Use mail.com and make a fake one.

Thank you, and heil.

here's a good one

Yeah, you're right, I can see some of his stuff now. I don't doubt that he'll try to hide his FB account at some point like he did with his Twitter, though, so it's just as well that it's been archived.

There is a difference between teaching a man to fish ON A LAKE FAR AWAY and destrroying your entire civilization for his behalf.

Send them to africa and teach them to farm, if they don't learn it now they will die eventualy, if they do, good for them. Either way we will have our country and them their jungles.

I often find it funny when i see spergs here talking about exterminatng other races when they can't even conquer the local mayor's office.

i was more getting at how comfortable they were with the brutality of the situation - how they thought so highly of themselves as to bring harm to someone for expressive opposing views.

but yeah sure i suppose you could quite easily brain wash people into that behaviour by causing some kind of visceral reaction.

You can protect your tweets, esse, but you cannot protect your upper cervical spine from sudden and intense trauma!

Scott Adams is love. Scott Adams is life.

Also, can someone splice this song to OP's video, along with a short blurb at the beginning about what is happening? I would, but I have noskillz

shitskin mob mentality

He's not killary for fuck sake.

Start adding his friends. Make your Fakebook more convincing, and in a week or two when you add him as a friend, it'll be less suspicious.

Any word on the other cunts in these videos?

386-405-8559 or 562-360-1284

My local government basically does jack shit which is just how I like it.

I don't know, but if teaching the other states to fish keeps them from wanting to come inside ours I suppose its more than worth it.

I'm not a fan of the niggers.

But what the fuck is wrong with these people?

How many nooses do I have to tie anons?

We're gonna need a LOT of fucking rope.

KEK HAS BLESSED US WITH AN EDIT

I know that. The doubt was likely a defense mechanism against the horrible reality.

Good god…the fat Mexicunt is a SHE?!

Maybe we can get camera spic to sell out the fat mexicunt?

wat

this lying fucking cunt, they all deserve a painful death

Luckily you can sort of get around that by using cache and then archiving. You can also use archive to get around blocked facebook pages.

archive.is/flIxn

Nice to see what they mean by "Stronger Together".

Aye.

physical assault confirmed

we need too threaten him somehow, in some way that he shits himself in real life and sells out the rest, niggers and spics have no honor, they would gladly sell someone else out to save their own skin

Fine time for archive to suddenly stop working. Here's the cache.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1rzqdJnVySMJ:https://twitter.com/rodrigo_eilert &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

They're not sending their best, user.

Niggers might be niggers, but anyone not triggered by this shit is just an edgy sociopath themselves

looks more like niggers helped the spics

Who fucking replaces 'the' with a the letter d?

Yeah, it should be z

Someone from the Trump camp needs to track this woman down and get her up on stage at one of his rallies for a comment. This is 12 gauge demographic buckshot.

562-360-1284 is his phone number.

What is Liberia?

Bumping with pic of based Dorner. Never forget.

I mean what else would you replace it with? t?

ayylmao

That's why there has to be intervention, until they won't get a sustainable society.

IMO we should offer Government As A Service.

Whites go to black country. Handle administrative affairs, bureaucracy, etc. Staff power plants. Oversee important public works. In exchange, black country provides good deals on their natural resources.

Black country reaps the benefits of a country run by whites; white country gets cheap raw resources to fuel their industry. Both gain the benefit of blocking Chinese expansion into Africa.

Basically colonialism except that it's an explicit, voluntary, and equitable contract, and whites aren't permanently settling. The head of state would still be African, but most else of the government would be white.

We already basically do Military As A Service with arab countries, we provide all the white technicians to keep their fancy equipment running since they can't do it themselves.

nope, libs claiming she assaulted them first, therefore she deserved getting her signs ripped up and laughed at.

(((Cohen))) is on the case.

I think this is the guy Cher pays to do her tweets

Literally exactly what China is doing RIGHT NOW in Africa.

Haven't read the book of Enoch yet. Which prophecy are you referring to?

Trump has his eyes and ears everywhere.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Nah. China doesn't help with administration.

Its already happening, user

That's not a bad idea either, slap some laws prohibiting relationships or marriages with the locals, and we are set to go.

Is this getting enough attention on social media? We must spread this far and wide, maybe Drudge would put it on his frontpage?

The only solution for blacks is back to Africa or in a ditch, cuck.

The only solution for blacks is back to Africa or in a ditch, cuck.

Wait, how is he contradicting his words?

Holy shit this is amazing. Documented evidence that cucking gets you nowhere and will only get you berated and harassed as a response.

kikebook asks for a cellphone before allowing making an account

Didn't ask me.

In any event, use a texting app like TextNow.

Congratulations on being a cuckolded race-traitor!

Google does the same thing now as well. I tried signing up a throwaway YouTube account and quit after it asked for a cell number. Jokes on them, I don't even have a cellphone, hah! I have no friends to call.

While you sit there in contempt, a leftist progressive somewhere is rubbing his hands anticipating his run for office.

You have to be high-energy, because the left never stands idle.

It's how whites lost in the first place, complacency is the death of struggle.

Same here.

Every one I have encountered has also been enormously fat.

I think it was pretty clear i don't want them in any white countries.

Leftists practically don't exist here and none will ever get into office. Also no niggers because we'll still call you a nigger to your face.

He's a Brazilian immigrant

He has to go back.

The prophecy of ten weeks, of which we are in the seventh reads as follows:

the only use my cellphone has is as an alarm clock

whittier isn't too far from me, I am tempted to go and take a bat to this fuckers teeth. but then I would rather not go to jail or kicking some beaners ass.

we need a full dox on his family.
That way we can threaten him into snitching on his shitskins, and also let him pay properly

I use my cellphone to browse 8ch on the toilet. I've used 4GB of fucking data this month I don't even know how.

If they go low we go high :DDD

Just knock him the fuck out and run, niggers get away with it all the time

That video REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Underrated post. We have souls, leftists do not… they do the Devil's bidding. Leftism is demonic in origin.

No problem then, but always stay vigilant. If ou start to see local townspeople showing up with womyns right signs near the election, consider running for office. It is your duty as a Holla Forumsack to have political power from now on, if we dont keep the darkness away, who will?

with a bat right?

Requesting compilation of all gathered info ITT.

Sieg Heil.

It's because you're not a psychopath, user.

Sieg Heil

Youtube most likely.

Fucking checked, mate. Sick get. Sieg Heil!

Nope, I never watch youtube because it's a huge pain in the ass and I have to switch apps to do it.

Wunderbar

Use brass knuckles or a telescopic rod, or just your fists and smash his face as much as you can. Don't get any fingerprints on their if you use weapons, and get rid of them afterwards. Police will probably dismiss it as gang violence

Is Trump going to talk about this in his Iowa speech in a few minutes when he starts?

Huehue here, i've already told him i sent the video to some black friends i have where his family lives, he's freaking out.

who needs a cellphone when you have pol?

don't worry, your camera, your microphone and the nsa know

Oh yeah and follow him for a while beforehand, check for a good location, do it,run, then get a taxi and get as far as you can until you're at a safe house, wear something like a cap so people can't make out your face if by any chance someone watches you from a window.

Here user, have some eye bleach

Sieg heil

Checked and Kek'd

Good, if we can somehow get our hands on his families addresses that'd be a jackpot. Show him the data, and he will do everything we want him to and afterwards we still punish him

Whatever this is, it's beautiful. I'm happy to be here.

Dem God quads, checked.

That's because they don't know what tolerance means. Tolerance means living among the niggers, the jews, the spics, the muslims, and fucking acting like a decent human being despite thinking they are all subhuman.

What they call tolerance is blind acceptance and even forced celebration of all other cultures, otherwise you're a bad person. They have absolutely zero tolerance in them, and this is why they are worse people than any of us ever will be despite all the doxxing and shit that happens here.

Kek, never noticed the seize, did it with fiji

Hillary's going to be incessantly hounded by the (((media))) to publicly denounce these supporters of hers, right?
Right?

Commiefornia law?

I didin't express myself very clearly, i don't know where his family lives in brazil, i was just sending trolling messages to see him panic.

If you guys find out where he lives in brazil, i will be happy to pay him a visit after he's thrown from the top of the wall.

My true passion at this moment, is RWDS.

Nonsense, goyim! They're clearly trump supporters who were gathering around his star on the walk of fame in some sort of g-d forsaken racist ritual requiring the sacrifice of an innocent! Why, that woman barely escaped those racist Trump supporters alive! It's like anuddah shoah!

It is obvious she has suffered, is suffering, and may suffer more if things continue this way. Despite this, she stands bravely against stacked odds. She is deep in what could be considered 'enemy territory' - we all know California is pretty much lost to the Left - yet she defends what essentially boils down to just brick and mortar. It's just a star on the Walk of Fame, there are many like it… but that one is Donald Trump's. She's defending it against violent vandals and bullies, not for practicality, not for her hate of mindless destruction, but for what the heart and soul of America represents.

I understand this is Holla Forums, it's users wear the word 'racist' like a favourite t-shirt. But those who take such things into account should all look past skin colour for a moment, and whatever history has implied about other races and cultures. We need to look past that and recognise what amounts to a true patriot. An attack on her is an attack on all of us.

Make no mistake - America isn't slipping, it's slipped.

soon brother

Mayogender spic

FUCKING CUCKED LMFAO
I ALMOST feel bad for him. He thought he was doing The Right Thing™ by trying to calm everyone, but he got scoffed at & shut down by other anti-Trumps, FOR BEING WHITE.
Hopefully, this'll be the spark that'll lead him (& others) down the fiery path of the red pill.

Commie claims Trump is "economically illiterate."
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

Has anybody set up a Patron/Gofundme to raise some money for her? She's one nigg who deserves some gibs.

He'll probably just apologize for being white.

All I can fucking think of is that one video of a bunch of 'animal rights activists' stealing a homeless mans dog off the streets of France as they had their buddies holding him back. Everything is shit.

Nice speech I guess, but did you actually read the thread?

It's just like one of those manga where the hero and a cynical asshole and everybody hates him, but it turns out everybody that hates him is an evil manipulative cunt and he actually has a heart of gold and never fit in with the manipulative cunts, so it made him cynical and lonely.

Then he gets a cute kamonomimi girlfriend and saves the world.

How do you propose to get this money to her? Thankfully Trump's people are on the case already.

No.

Nah brudda it's literally another reichstags fire. A Trump false flag to make the whiteys really hate the niggers and send them all back to Africa.

I hate the left so much it hurts anons.

Jesus christ user, why did you have to remind me of that video?

Hitler warned us about this, by the way.

Heading over there soonish, anyone got some OC I should print out for her to display to piss off more faggots?

Nice try shield demon, but you're not tricking anyone.
t. spear guy

The dog was returned, all is right.

Just call them niggers and spics and say White Power. 100% guaranteed to piss off everyone.

INCOMING OC

INCOMING OC

INCOMING OC

Sometimes simple is best.

Did you ever stop think that this might be the reason Holla Forums might suggest the full fledged right wing death squad day of the rope killings?

late as always CTR.

WTF is going on here

I made my first ever meme against the hateful Leftists who harrassed this woman.

May the Emperor find and reward her.

God is with us, user.

Ha, so did I.

The power and the glory

is that supposed to say "even homeless bigots must be beaten" or nah. I guess it works but is it beating homeless bigots or beating homeless bigotry.

speak for yourself

Doing god's work user

I don't really hate anyone. I just know they'll come for me and my family and kill me so working to destroy multiculturalism is in my personal interest.
I'm a bit of a sociopath

Can you feel it user? After decades of injustice and abuse, this year Justice is finally returning to the world.

I just like people that aren't good goyim or backwards, violent, savages. I know a few cool blacks though not very many that are well-adjusted to society and raise two-parent households. They earned everything they have.

It's the GIMME DAT niggers I want to send back to Africa, or just anyone complaining about Whites at all at this point.

Admittedly, I still want to send the good ones back so that they can govern over their savage lessers. I think the few good ones should be the designated lords that keep the masses in line and take on the task of fixing their massively broken race. Maybe they can even militarize the masses and invade Israel

How much fun would it be to use that big fat Mexicunt as a piñata?

You should have cut it a few seconds after she dropped. That way the viewer wouldn't have known if she was ok or not. People tend to assume the worst.

It's pretty obvious she is playing possum in self-defense.

Good job with the music though. Well meme'd.

You should have cut it a few seconds after she dropped. That way the viewer wouldn't have known if she was ok or not. People tend to assume the worst.

It's pretty obvious she is playing possum in self-defense.

Good job with the music though. Well meme'd.

Because bullying is wrong.

Also, you can tell that they are enjoying it and they are proud of what they are doing.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Ebin meme to cheer you's up?

Can someone tell me why everybody makes Drudge out to be a big deal?
I had never even heard of him prior to like 2-3 months ago.

He's the best one-stop shop for normies to get their news on the internet. Get out of your mom's basement for once.

lots of conservative normalfags read it, they get a lot of web traffic.

This is why the only words shitskins should ever hear from you are orders. They're just happier that way. It makes sense to them.

Back in the 90s, his site was the first to break the Monica Lewinsky story. He has been coasting off that ever since.

Back in the 90s, his site was the first to break the Monica Lewinsky story. He has been coasting off that ever since.

Fuck off. Outside is cancer.

Kikebart is also pitching in
breitbart.c om/big-hollywood/2016/10/28/video-liberals-assault-homeless-woman-defending-trump-star-walk-fame/
archive.is/b28GI

Don't worry, Sanders will help her with her response.

Are you sure that's him and not some kind of bot? There's literally nothing in his tweets except shilling some mobile game.

He was the first Conservative to use the internet for influence and broke big stories that wouldn't have been covered by MSM.

So you're saying the cunts who did it got burned alive?

Don't brag about your ignorance.

He gets a billion hits a month.

Trump on live now;

kys

and he followed a cam whore, there's that too

Kill yourself

I love loops

Drudge is the original alt media. He BROKE the Lewinsky scandal and has been at war with the Clintons ever since.

I liked the effect of the silence near the end. The music ended, but they just kept on going.

BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL
BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

fucking degenerates

It hurts how true this is user. It fucking hurts.

Ever heard how God works in "mysterious" ways ?
You are seeing this at first hand, if you believe in such things.

That makes sense.

how much of a self loathing prick do you have to be?

I dont even know what to say

you can see her scared shitless with her shaking. These fucking scumbags needs to die.

Holy shit that pic

So you want to send pretty much all of Gen Y, since shit ton of them are selfhating whites or whiggers

I don't know but here's another notch for your belt: SHILL

When can we start rounding up these fucking spics and bring out the firing squad or deportation trucks?

MEME HIM

All I saw were a bunch of poor undocumented workers being harassed by a racist Trump supporter.

writing that pissed me off

No, jews have to die, its the others that we can get by with just deporting.

Now that we know the Trump campaign wants to find her, I'm sure it won't take long. There should be a small army of Californian Holla Forumsacks guarding the star until election day, 4/pol/ too if needed.

I love that fucking webm

What do you think Trump is gonna give her? He doesn't strike me as the type to hand over gibs, but I could see him giving her a very comfy no-effort job

That's why I kinda miss having good ole Saddam around, and why Assad needs to stay. Gaddafi as well. We would never tolerate their kind of leadership here, but in some less developed places it is still somewhat necessary to have an iron hand.

His limo broke down once and he paid off the mortgage of the guy that gave him a ride. I'd imagine she'll get something nice.

Never heard of that one. But damn that's pretty based.

Trump asked him what he could to to repay him and he said "send my wife some flowers." When the flowers arrived, the attached card let them know the mortgage was paid. Top notch.

CVPIs ARE NICE CARS YOU ASS!!

Every libtard says that crap and it's one of the smuggest comment that I find it hypocritical they preach what they say.

Every libtard says that crap and it's one of the smuggest comment that I find it hypocritical they preach what they say.

Guy has a heart of gold, goddamn

Goddamn. You won't hear about that one in the news.

iirc In Art of The Deal he talks about how there was a farmer who killed himself so that his family could use the insurance to keep the farm from going under, it wasn't enough and the bank was gunning for the family. Trump saw it on the news and paid off their shit too.

He's genuinely a hell of a guy

Fuck man that's sad story.

from the youtube comments about the Mexican: PIllsbury Dough Beaner. lololololol, not nearly harsh enough for that waste of space but still pretty good.

No Patrick, mayonnaise isn't a gender

Someone should be on this guy, especially if he strikes again.
The 2ch hebi thing would be a really good idea right about now.

11/10 propaganda

you mean demonstrates

It's the same thing in Europe, as soon as a woman of any color turns against the mainstream political flow she loses all sympathy.

This is a WOMAN who is POOR and a POC, normally she'd be so fucking protected but because she goes against the grain and has her own ideas and feelings feminists, anti-capitalists and BLM types want to destroy her and will laugh in her face and taunt her while doing it.

On one side you have rational people who want to protect America and the rights of Americans (Trump voters) on the other you have the usual smattering of loony toon "leftists" (Whatever leftist means these days) who want special privileges for whatever special snowflake group they're advocating for. (Democrat voters)

He wasn't engaging in doublethink, in a shitlib mind that is contradictory.

archive.is/ZwCWp
archive.is/nhmGl
Trump is a great guy, he will get that oman a nice coat, a job guarding his holywood star, and probably a decent place to live. If the woman speaks at a Trump rally he wins easy, this could be Yuge, Trump will get her off of the street.

He disabled the comments now, what a fucking coward. As if the video he shot didn't prove that enough already

>disabled comments and ratings
Yeah, like that's going to stop people from being rightfully pissed.

archive.is/FUZCT
archive.is/nk6ae
archive.is/p1Skk

I think the hypocrisy may play into it. That these fit, relatively well-off beaner fucks feel they have the moral high ground to assault some old hobo for daring to disagree with their tacothink.

Checking those quads for victory.

Probably because I posted his address in the comments.

Probably because I posted his address in the comments.

this needs to be fixed. double posting after filling out the captcha.

You should watch the second video in the series (this is the third). There is a white Hillary supporting libcuck that tries to talk some sense to them, about NOT harassing homeless people, gets BTFOd by some nigger.

HILARIOUS

You should watch the second video in the series (this is the third). There is a white Hillary supporting libcuck that tries to talk some sense to them, about NOT harassing homeless people, gets BTFOd by some nigger.

HILARIOUS

Codemonkey knows and is working on it. Sometimes it even get triple or quadruple posting.

>beaners are this deluded that they think this makes them look good

Remember, the welfare state, and the MSM created these people.

>Trump is Scots Irish

juan jerb

She's not there, just arrived. Some anti trump faggots are there I'll get a pic in a sec

Watch him scramble to virtue signal in front of his new audience.

It's a rip of a mural from Bioshock Infinite.

This is rich.

If you think they're fit you need to do some fucking exercise mate.

If he was really such a fucking hero, he'd have stepped in to stop people kicking her.

I hope Trump gets her some help and not give her a nice lump sum of money. If he feels the need to give her some cash, then I hope it's in a trust or something, so she doesn't end up dead.

He took that one druggie sheboon he had working for him into his home to get her detoxed when he found out so I doubt he'd just throw money at her and walk away.

Dubs confirm

Who the fuck does this insane sack of shit think he's fooling? Double the fuck down in destroying this son of a bitch

Wow the guy who uploaded this needs to be shot too

bump
hope all the scum are arrested and trump makes her,a regional campsog manager.

I'm first generation Mexican and I don't understand how these monkeys think doing shit like this is going to get people on their side? Shit I hate these fuckers for making me look bad, and they're the fucking reason why people look at me like I'm a nigger when I travel across the US for work or vacations.

Guess it has something to do with my family coming here legally, and me waiting 14 or so years to earn citizenship, unlike this fucking anchor babies and illegals.

You are feeling righteous anger, user. There is a place for you in Valhalla.

i hope he squeals like a pig as we shove him in the oven.

That was the guy that uploaded the video. The person assaulting the old lady was a bull dyke.

Why are you in every thread? That FBI skinhead who says
Which by logic, is like saying

Why are you in every thread? That FBI skinhead who says
Which by logic, is like saying

Need to make it clear SHE'S the Trump supporter or uninformed undecided voters will get completely the wrong idea.

Shadilay Brother
PRAISE KEK

That's not even what he said you stupid fuck. Work on your reading comprehension.

And why aren’t we throwing tomatoes at him with all our might and chanting, “Yeah! Fuck Trump! Fuck you, Trump!”? Because he deserves to be treated the way he wants to be treated.

I think we should get on social media and demand that shillary tells her supporters to stop using violence, amd for her to stop condoning it.

I think we should get on social media and demand that shillary tells her supporters to stop using violence, amd for her to stop condoning it.

???

Also, met an Arab migrant who was all about Trump. Said we don't need any more savages in this country Arab, Mexican, or from any other place. We talked about how the Jews control everything, how Trump wants to get our economy going again. He still has to go back, but Trump has a lot more support than people think. Only person who said anything to us was some white cuck who called my brother and I douches after we already walked by.

Embed related came up on a playlist as I was reading about this. It seems appropriate especially after watching the video. Fucking animals

Ok, which one of you drew the anime girl with the MAGA hat?

Ok, which one of you drew the anime girl with the MAGA hat?

KEK that's beautiful. I'm going to stay up all night & make an Umman Manda patch design. The terrifying & unknownable, the unwashed horde, channelers of chaos,
THE UMMAN MANDA!!!
PRAISE KEK

TRump's lawyer is looking for her
gofundme.com/homeless-woman-guarding-trump-star-2wfdr9g

They were actually just out there to make a buck, they had nothing bad to say and told us they'll be back tomorrow with a Hillary for prison setup

Was there when I got there.

I want one of those BAD HOMBRE hats. Trump should sell them.

Matt Drudge is an autistic right-wing recluse who had focused his autism on a mission: being the best newspaper man in the world. The man writes headlines like no other. His impact on the psyche of the people is immense.

He deserves respect.

She had value in her life, and she felt it was worth it. And this shit-head comes over and fucks her day up? Makes here feel "proud" of her people.

I know that feel, user
god damn it I need some guns

Looks like he's got the goon squad in too

I seriously doubt they even have skinheads in Hollywood.

Together we are are stronk!

If anything i would hope trump would get her a job, a place to sleep, and a nice meal.

Your post gave me chills, user.

Normies need to see the diversity in the cities. The quality of the FUCKING FILTHY they champion. Want MOAR do you?

Film boy is running scared. Any basic dox? I'll get his social if you give me a lead. I have a niiiice script that signs a fucker up several dozen cc's.

I'll be on the lookout, you'd be doing god's work if you did this.

This. We are not savages.

He was doxed in the comments. people had pretty much all his info besides SS

He was doxed in the comments. people had pretty much all his info besides SS

This is going to disturb me for a while
Parrots are one of the most intelligent/emotionally advanced creatures on earth, and when some degenerate fuck has sex with a bird, it always kills it.

People who have sex with animals, ESPECIALLY intelligent animals, are the lowest of the low.
There is a special place in hell for such cruelty against the innocent.

Kind of related to these spic fucks abusing this poor nigger. Animal abuse.

Arabs are actually Kikes 2.0 so you might want to be careful there. At least they're slightly more retarded than their cousins so you can see through their schemes more easily.

That's a pretty good song

Do it.

[spoiler]didn't know there were /mangathread/s here too.
Is it finally getting animated?[/spoiler]

Yes user, I am aware. Though it does no good to attack those who are fighting the same fight we are at the moment. We can deal with them later and in a more civilized manner. It's those we are fighting against that deserve our hate now. He and all the other nonwhite migrants can go back after we've won this war.

fuck you

Because you're watching a bunch of sanctimonious twats beat up a homeless person for having the 'wrong' political opinions.

Make a new version of this incorporating the homeless video. Put it on youtube so we can spread it to normies.

And if some of you guys really end up doing it, please, provide in the video description links to ALL of these instances of bullying from the left happening. I know that the leftard vermin will claim at least some of those are unrelated to Trump or the election, but I recognize all of those videos and I know they have correspondence with the election and that there are articles of them all online. Sourced shit is extremely important to preemptively shut down CTR.

his watch band is on too tight

That's a Momoji, user. Step up your game.

those thugs are fucked

Given she's a homeless black woman I'd wager she's taken a beating or two in her life.

The same reason why Jesus was angered by the Pharisees. Like leftists, the Pharisees were an upper class of hypocrites who never practiced what they preached. The only time they wanted to instill their values was when they want to hurt others through physical means.

Someone from the Trump campaign is trying to find this woman to reward her:

Why do I never live near anything like this that happens?

I would 100% legitimately ruin this dude's life. I'd give him a reason to fear the unknown.

Holla Forums is a board of peace
RWDS is about preserving what is good in the world.

The triple dubs of ultimate truth.

They aren't serious, they're just doubling down like Jews are.

Jews are aware that namedropping George Soros isn't anti-semitism, but they claim that it is so that people won't target the Jewish elite in general.

I wonder why they're angry when they're called criminals. Instead of reforming the behavior that gives them that label, they prove their point every time.

Remember, friends…
When it's all said and done, we'll have the last laugh.

use this too:
Hillary's speech from yesterday, where she is soooo concerned about bullying:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0LKRCw4trQ

(at around 8 minutes in)

I used to live in that area 2 years ago but i moved out because it is full of illegals and just toxic culture with no jobs and super high rent. If i had been down there I would have came and helped her.

lel

The Pharisees, the cult of Moloch the golden calf, took over completely, user. There hasn't been actual Judaism since 70 AD. That's why all the "Jews" are complete psychopaths.

her name is marsha Lee, also see what this cop says about her on FB facebook.com/deon.joseph.96/posts/10208204172564884?comment_id=10208204183725163¬if_t=feed_comment_reply¬if_id=1477713226826910

periscope.tv/w/1kvKpqleEoPGE

It'd be the hugest PR stunt in the world for Trump to bring this woman onstage at one of his rallies. "The people who attacked this poor lady kept asking her, "Where's Trump? Where is he?" I want to send a message to the disgusting thugs responsible for this vicious attack. You wanna where Trump is? I'm right here!"

This. without a doubt.

Come on, user, think outside of the box- there are other ways of fucking an animal besides inserting something into them and tearing their sensitive intestines to shreds. You could always- you know what forget it, I envy your straightforward non-degenerate mentality.

Sounds great in theory, but you have to remember that this woman is still a homeless negro. She is probably EXTREMELY low-IQ and most likely has mental issues on top of that. Bringing her on stage to show the world might be a bad idea.

fucking degenerate indeed.

I thought loser nerd virgins were at least capable of using their brains, if not anything else.

fucking Florida man

probably just Stallman

I don't care how high a black female hobo gets on the progressive stack; the optics would still be bad. People can talk all they want about being accepting of people with psych problems, but if you get a schizophrenic up on stage, it can backfire massively and make everyone watching feel "uncomfortable"

All I'm saying is that he'd need his people to vet her and make sure she's not going to do anything retarded.

H…He was going to try to make it suck him off, wasn't he?

That may be true, but you don't really have to bring her on stage to make an example of her. Give her a nice place to live, and a nice meal and take lots of pictures and it would be very beneficial. Trump could buy her a small little home to call her own and it would be very good for propaganda purposes

Well yeah, obviously vet her, but I don't think she was too crazy. She's lucid enough to put together the 20 million illegals vs. Americans in tents analogy. She might be on the spectrum though. He doesn't need her to talk, just show up. If she can stumble up on stage for a couple minutes without spilling spaghetti it could be a pr dream.

Yeah, or those. Don't even have to bring her onstage. Just do something really nice for her, help her off the streets if you or get her into a treatment program. It simultaneously shatters so many lefty myths at once the condition breaking alone would be worth it.

"… or this." I meant.

did trump get the entirety of Louisiana to a rally or something?

Slightly? Cousin-marriage isn't just accepted in the Arab world, it's the norm.

I'm sure this lady is crazy or cracked out or both. And the answer to this kind of person is to just leave them alone. These people are so fucked up that they have to harrass and assault a crazy cracked out lady. That's some fucked up shit right there.

(I need an updated picture for this)

"As long as there are humans living on earth, will the battle between the subhuman and the human be a historical recurrance.
No matter how far we can see back in the past, this battle against the nations, led by the Jew, is a natural part of living on this planet.
One can be reassured to come to the conclusion that this battle of life and death is a law of nature, just as the battle of the plague bacterium against a healthy body is one."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

Just like the night that rises against the day, how light and shadow are eternal foes, the worst enemy of man, ruler of earth, is man, himself.

The subhuman, this apparently biologically similar creation of nature, with hands and feet, a kind of brain, with eyes and mouth, is something fundamentally different.
A brood with humanoid facial features, but mentally and spiritually lower than any animal.

Inside this creature there is a gruesome chaos of wild, unbridled passions: nameless desire of destruction, primitive covetousness, the most unveiled form of baseness.

Subhuman – nothing more!

"Because not everything that bears the countenance of a human is the same."
Woe be him who forgets about this!

All that this earth possesses, great works, thoughts and arts - the human has thought it up, created it, and completed it.
He devised and invented, for him, there was only one goal: Work his way up to a higher state of being, to redesign the inadequate, to replace the unsatisfactory with something better.

From this, culture grew.
From this sprang forth the plow, the tool, the house.
From this, man became social, came family, came folk, came the state.
From this, man became virtous and great.
From this, he rose above far above all other creatures.
From this, he became next to god!

But the subhuman also lived.
He hated the works of others. He raged against it, secretly as the thief, openly as the detractor - the murderer.
He consorted with his own kind.

The beast summoned the beast.
Never did the subhuman keep the peace, never was he placid.
This is because he needs the twilight, the chaos.
He dreaded the light of cultural progress.

To preserve himself, he required the swamp, the pits of hell, but never the sun.
And this underworld of the subhuman found its leader: - The enternal jew!

He understood them, he knew what they wanted. He nurtured their most vulgar desires and passions, he let loose a horror upon mankind.

It started in historical times,w ith the extermination of the Persians, the celebration of Purim, the first glorification of organized mass murder.
75 000 aryan persians fell victim to jewish hatred. Even today, the jewry celebrates this deed of horror as their greatest "religious feast".

Eternal is the hatred of the subhuman toward the radiant figures, the bearers of light.
Eternally the demise of the western world is looming from the deserts.

Eternally, in distant steppes, the powers of desctruction congregate.
Eternally Attila and Genghis Kahn collect their hordes of huns, to race through Europa, a living apocalypse, leaving fire and death, rape, murder and consternation in their wake.
So that the world of light, and knowledge of thousandfolds, the powers of progress and human excellence shall sink back into the abyss of the primal state.

Eternally is this the will of the subhuman:
That, when there shall be desert again, where, just now, the radiance of sublime enlightenment inventively illuminated the darkness, then his final goal would be achieved.
Chaos.

Thus, there has been the struggle between those opposing poles that raged for millennia, under terrible, unpredictable laws.
Forever will be there a a Genghis Kahn, a new Attila who tears open the gates of Europa, who only knows one thing: The complete annihilation of everything beautiful!

Today, the embodiment of this will of destruction is known as Bolshevism!
But this Bolshevism is not a modern phenomenon! It is neither a product of our current day, nor is it an innovation in the context of human history.
It is as old as the existence of the jew himself.

Its forerunners are named Lenin - Stalin.

"There will be the bloody decapitations of the leaders of a people, who then are cast into the statist, into the economic, the cultural, the mental, the spiritual and the corporeal slavery.
The rest of the people, through countless acts of miscegenation robbed of their values, degenerated - and in the historically short passing of centuries one will only merely remember if these people once existed."
-Reichsführer SS, Heinrich Himmler 1935

That fucking fat beaner living on the welfare and stealing the job that homeless person could had yelling like he owns the place.

good catch

I'm ready to fire up those gas chambers.

daily reminder

This shit is pissing me off so much. If that cunt gets elected…

I'm either going to in the morgue or in a supermax prison.

he has one of the biggest news sites on the net.

Bigger than CNN

Mexicans are willing to live 10+ to a 3BR house, each paying their $200-$250 a month. This drives rent prices up while destroying the neighborhood they're in.

Also you don't need a job when government gibs takes care of most of your needs and under the table work takes care of the rest.

Out of curiosity an0n… if a woman were to get naked on all fours and wiggle her butt for a dog, who mounts her…would that be animal abuse?

Strongest play right here.

I was thinking about it last night.

I rather go after jews.

idiot
hillary brought disabled people ons tage
that nigress woman would be awesome on stage, what do you think you stupid fuck or are you CTR
it's about feelings not intellect, and her heart is not just in the right place, she has hugh mungus courage too
she'd be a riot on stage and you're an assfaggot

You're not from around here, are you?

It would just be called, "weaponized charity"

Look you brainless wonder, if you can't tell the difference between saying that whites aren't responsible for black countries and saying that 100% of blacks are entirely hopeless there's something wrong with you. Though I think we should do as suggested.

Could you type more like a retarded nigger?

The jews who create the left must pay.

Is that beanrunes for elliot rodgers?

Read the new description

This pisses me off even more.

if someone brings this bullshit up to you to try to excuse it just show them the archives.

Unless you are self-employed, I can only assuming you'll be an heroing soon for begging your boss for your paycheck after you complete the tasks he asks you to complete.

My prediction is that he takes the time to actually identify what's wrong with her. Is it mental illness, is it substance abuse, is it simply a lack of motivation? Whatever the case is he then directly addresses the problem instead of trying to apply a bandaid.

It took me about 3 hours to make a Facebook without giving them a real email or real phone number. That was without any guide pointing me in the direction of a burner email or online SMS service. It would probably take you less than 30 minutes to do with a proper guide. I forgot the sites I used, but the hardest part is the online SMS thing, because the free services these sites offer often are numbers that FB won't accept. You just have to go line by line and brute force the available numbers until you find one that works.

The email was a lot harder than I had hoped, because I didn't realize how many email providers require a phone number or another email to link to them. It's pretty ridiculous. I figured, oh I'll just go make a hotmail like I used to do in the day. NOPE. But you can eventually find one, and that part is simple.

All Flips are crazy, no exceptions. (Duetere Harry is just crazy in a good way.)
I knew a SPWL bitch who got metaphorically adopted by a Flip extended family as their pet white (she was newly divorced and easily influenced.)
She spent a week over there and came back ashen-faced, Flips think nothing of staying up all night every night partying and generally being manic as fuck, even the old ones. She looked like she'd been through hell as she talked about how diverse and vibrant the experience was.

I did this to sign up to VK and they seemed to have banned every free sms and every free email system.

This. She shouldn't be paraded around a stage especially when she can't control the language she uses. They should definitely spread the message telling people to watch the video of her being bullied and assaulted.

Wow. To be that devoted really takes conviction.
But who can blame her.

WHAT A SURPRISE!

GET THE DOXES TO THE POLICE
these fuckers gotta get locked up

Then why don't you start using the same logic for children you degenerate?

We don't want RWDS and mass ropings because we're animals. We want them because they're the only way we can hope to stem the fucking madness in time.

We tried reason. We tried argument. We tried protest, and playing by their rules, and being the responsible ones, and leading by example. None of it worked. Only blood spilt like water will ever make them stop.

Truly, the Cyrus of our times.

What?
You're not serious are you?

Parots are waaaaay down the EQ spectrum.

I am from Argentina and I do not consider Mexicans to be white. They are "cabezitas negras" fucking descendants of the satanic Maya. Who themselves were descendants from Chinese pilgrims who traveled to South America thousands of years ago. Central America is full of Chinese looking retards.

Tibet or Peru, anons? Spot the lama!

someone post it on Holla Forums and be all "look at this awesome display of antifa!" and see what kind of scumbags we share Holla Forums with

fuck that faggot jew lover Derek Ackerman and DisdainForPlebs

This. I don't want to have to kill anyone, but I sure as fuck will to save Western Civilization and the future of this planet for my children.

\*\*learn to spoiler\*\*
newfriend

what happened to his lawn

gotta admire cuban, the guy's got so much money he could easily take care of that thinning receding hairline

but he tries to cover it up just like the rest of us

he's scared.

good.

anyone have a compilation of their information?

guy should have just killed and ate the thing, perfect revenge as its what the croc intended to do to him

a morgue is the best option if hillary wins, while at least taking out some of the oppressors in the process (disclaimer: this is not an incitement to violence, satirical purposes only. comment posted without prejudice)

EVERYONE GO TO clipconverter.cc/ AND DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO NOW
THE VIDEO IS STILL DOWNLOADABLE FROM THERE BUT ACT QUICK

Way ahead of you, user.

a.uguu.se/S5nxv3z6u3vG_Crazy4Trump1-3.mp4
a.uguu.se/OUP8iEbkyJq5_Crazy4Trump2-3.mp4
a.uguu.se/pBsmqI4NEJFe_Crazy4Trump3-3.mp4

Good lad.
I didn't even know there were 3 vids lel
Also I downloaded it in 1080p

Read up on the real people. Big as fuck, pale as snow, blonde haired, blue eyed, descended from the mountains, fucked shit up for awhile then disappeared, just as mysteriously as they came.

UPDATE ON HER SITUATION

The homeless person has been tracked down, and is currently receiving help with coordination from Trump's attorney. A couple of the people involved in the beatdown cannot confirm how many there are, just learning about this now have been or are being arrested.

twitter. com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792499171001376768
archive.is/tmHS3

twitter. com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792525517144469504
archive.is/0iFng

twitter. com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792534390836375552
archive.is/CKEZi

twitter.com/MichaelDelauzon/status/792529563997712384
archive.is/pkxDU

NOICE
O
I
C
E

I just looked again, that Twitter account is deleted?

yep

Do we know why? What the hell is happening?

lol'd

now I'm just amazed to live in a society where this doesn't result in a huge public outcry

It would if the roles were flipped. It would be the only story they air up to election day.

Even if BLM gave two shits, the media blackout would make their outcry mostly ineffective.

fuck off, ctr

I just realized the image in the first Tweet was taken from Google. Account was fake all along?

Trump's lawyer just tweeted 5 mins ago, says they are still looking for her.

God is met ons! Binnenkort herstellen wij Oudlandis. Van Frisland tot Constantinopolder.

Well FUCK.

Apparently half/pol/ found the fat fuck, anyone got news on that?

Yeah, there's a lot of BLM types that are fucking pissed about Clinton's comments on Eric Gardner that leaked but the media's not about to cover it.