The new Duck Tales looks awful

The new Duck Tales looks awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zmuvbwnXGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scrooge sounds like a big guy.

The art style is not that great. Tennant is ok but I'm not a fan of the kids voices, they sound way too old for their characters.

of course the girl beats the boys

Looks like it was animated in a Korean sweatshop, which it probably was.

Same type of stiff robotic animation as nu-Simpsons.

The Simpsons was animated in a Korean sweatshop since season 3, though

Modern media is all feminist subversion. They waste no opportunity shoving it down our throats.

why is every modern day cartoon show adopting that kind of sharp ben10-like art style? it fucking sucks

Yup, that was the first thing I noticed as well.
Of course boys are stupid, girls are wonderful.

That trope is designed to emasculate boys so that they might abandon manhood.

Fuck the television jew.

Because it's cheap to do, I guess.

Fuck that shit, Tennant's faggoty voice sucks.

this triggers the librals

I was on Holla Forums when they first caught wind of this. They fucking loved it for reasons that still escape me to this day.

What's with this animation?
The designs look like they're (poorly) mimicking styles of the late 20's and 30's but the animation is very modern.
The problem with this is that modern animation is much more reserved than it was in the 30's; characters were all over the place with crazy movements and motions. When you take the designs from that era and apply very limited movement and emotional range you get a horrible mishmash that doesn't work.

Watching at this then looking back at shows how far we've fallen.

We are the alternate reality where Hitler lost and the world was not saved.

more like Cuck Tales, amirite?

BASED WEBBY

Blame the people who post out of context inbetweens that utilize smears, squash-and-stretch, and minimal detailing for distant objects to complain that it's "bad animation".

As a result of those complaints, you get stiff and vectorized animation.

it's called Holla Forumsuck for a reason, it's like a mix of Tumblr and uni-ironic PR fags from gamergate

I think it's when people thought that on-model good-looking frames equal good animation. When in reality, it's good motion equals good animation.

What made old animation fluid was that particular frames were distorted or briefly off-model to convey fluid motion. It's less exaggerated in reality, but the distortion is still there. Here's a frame from this John Wick scene, notice how the motion is blurred when he's throwing that hitman.

youtu.be/7zmuvbwnXGE

>>>Holla Forums

It would look terrible without blurring, but only because movies cling to 24fps. It is truly pathetic to keep using a shitty obsolete standard established by the technology available in the 1920s!

Disney wants all their tv cartoons to have that Mickey Mouse ToonBoom animation

Disney is full of satanic worshipper and evil jews, adding a bunch of masculine women emasculating men fits in with their religion of normalizing it.

damn, i can already smell the memes

ayy

if this isn't drumpfian propaganda i don't know what is

It certainly looks cheap.

I can't not hear David Tennant. It totally takes me out of it when I don't hear a character as his own person but as the actor playing him

80s, plebian

At least Doctor Who Gives a Shit is trying to sound old like Wilbur did.
Fucking dropped.

Obviously disney tards would eat that shit.

Duck tales? More like cuck tales, amirite?

If something like that embed came out today (in modern definition with with color, of course) it would be hailed as a fucking masterpiece of animation.
In the 30's it was just a random cartoon.

There's a bizarre amount of Webby ass kissing in the comments. They also sound very similar. Same thing is happening with people pointing out Donald taking a bath being the final straw.

Very strange. Almost like all these people are picking and choosing from a set of pre approved lines from a script or something.

For better or worse, 24 fps is just associated with the look and feel of a professional film, just as how anything higher is associated with home video and soap opera. It's just part of the medium now, regardless of technological advancement.

enough people have their TVs running that horrible interpolation setting that you could get away with making every movie/tv show real 60fps and people would just get used to it.

The voice actors for the boys sound too old.

>>>Holla Forums

BTFO if they actually let me

we meme too hard

He-he-he, Ha-ho

I'm tired of this meme of young boys in cartoons being voiced by adult men who aren't even trying to sound like kids. At least get women.

blame this trend to some certain pony subculture

maybe you should get women instead of obsessing about children's cartoons

So nu-webby is Louise from Bob's Burgers?

actually she's Mabel from Gravity Falls

that's really nothing weird, it's just the reddit crowd coming in

no one posted it?

fucking furries i swear to christ

I was worried it might. Whenever I watch cartoons or television I find myself only watching reruns and I have a great hesitation to watch anything new. When I saw the ads for Duck Tails coming back I wanted to believe it wasn't going to flop and that the spirit of the iconic show would be kept, but nope. I knew it would.

You moron, that's not a furry video that's a fucking Fatal Farm video. Fatal Farm was a youtube sensation 10 years ago and made things like Lasagna Cat, Andy's Infinate Solutions, and even make the Little Ceaser's Pizza commercials now

what the fug

I don't see how it being a Fatal Farm video means it can't be a furry video

Next you're going to say you never heard of lasagna cat

By your logic Mark Brown's Arthur is a "furry show". Furies liking something doesn't make it furry.

it literally is. you sound like you're in severe denial ,m8

what the fug

Anthro is not always furry.
Furry is always anthro.
Pic related

I wanna fuck the grapes

t. furry in denial

So any random toddler watching Paw Patrol or Blue's Clues must be a furry. Could you at least make an effort not to be completely fucking retarded?

>>>Holla Forums

I c(h)uckled. It had to be done.