Assange: Next Leak will get Hillary arrested

Has it begun?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/364461-assange-clinton-wikileaks-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assange is butthurt because someone else leaked for Hillary's imprisonment before him :^)
It's too much shit (pun intended) around Hillary, so you're at competition to leak.

Anyone else find it funny that a Russian was the one reporting on this?

A race to be the first to get Hillary arrested?

She is so fucking done for.

you're garbage. of course, you're going to pretend this was irony - "you mad bruh? hueahueahuea!" but the truth is you're just garbage. kill yourself, garbage.

:^)

_-_-_-_ :^)

Hillary is literally too big to jail under Barack Obama and his attorney general. Nothing she does will get her jailed until after Trump is inaugurated.

STILL NO FUCKING FOOTAGE OF ASSANGE

I smell horseshit, they cut off his internet to "stop him from interfering in the US election" yet allow him to release statements to the press directly about the election?

Way to waste dubs, faggot.

:´^)

mad you didn't get first post chaim?

While I am still worried about Assange being alive, this seems to be in line with what he has said previously, so that is a good sign, right?

Is this considered race mixing?

they took him out the night the internet was pulled
he may be alive, but is being tortured as we speak

the women he surrounded himself with now run wikileaks….they were never on his side

Hey this is old. We're being played.

its fucking nothing
i hope that faggot is dead

Good he only got 1 and half week left.

:^^^)

just here to post le nsa face at you :^)

Do you really think the US MSM would willingly report on anything that might harm their Chosen One?

Do you really think the US MSM would willingly report on anything that might harm their Chosen One?

That explains the change in tone of the Wikileaks twitter.

(^:

He's dead, what is this?

That video is at least two months old.

Cleared Theta Clear, niggers. Cleared theta clear. PBUK. Praise be unto Kek.

Assange just gave a phone conference a couple days ago. How did you dudes miss it?

You can listen to the phone conference but be warned its staticy as fuck

`,:^) lad

I don't have time to listen to all of this. Does Assange confirm the date or at least say something that verifies it as a present interview?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

I've trusted Assange on this since he first mentioned it. I suppose waiting showed how totally bankrupt the msm is.

OP is a nigger.

Assange just gave a phone conference a couple days ago. How did you dudes miss it?

You can listen to the phone conference but be warned its staticy as fuck

He starts talking around 3:15. He says "This is the first time I've spoken to people outside the embassy since my internet has been cut off". I'm still re-listening for more verification tho

I fucked that post up. but yeah start at 3:15:45

Could you maybe speed it up a bit, Julian? We're running out of time here.

I've seen this copy-paste message spammed all over Holla Forums

OP's source is full of shit: this YT channel is uploading old videos and pretending they're new videos. And he has 30+ videos of Wikileaks/JA uploaded in the last 24 hours. He's part of the spamming operation. OP is probably full of shit too.

Reported.

it feels like fucking christmas today

Hmm seems to line up with this.

I want to believe

I want to believe

It is so fucking ironic that RT is a more inclusive, less biased news source (on non-Russian news, anyway) than many of our Western papers are now. We've switched places. We Pravda now.

Fucking depressing.

nice dubs, autismfag :^)

It's safe to assume, right, that he only has a phone connection now? He cannot do web conferencing, obviously. And it sounds like the whole embassy is offline now, for the duration of the election. Huge inconvenience for the staff, I bet. Phone and fax, man, it's the 1990s inside that embassy. Must be weird.

We at least had email and some internet from the mid-nineties onward. They don't even have that much right now.

Cool story, fag-ssange. Much like tits or gtfo, happenings or gtfo

Those doubles confirm it. Praise Kek

The fax machine is still very useful for many businesses. I know one guy who buys metals from China and he uses his fax machine to sign contracts.